Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naku View Post
hailkit was happy to see the warrior get up, "cherry'kit...she isnt well..i think she is really really sick!" he mewed looking back and running to get to the nursery,"follow me i'll show you!"
After hearing the situation, the brown tabby realizes the tragedy of it. This seems like a perfect explanation, but this is why we have a medicine cat for a reason! The word sickness threatens the old deputy. It is winter.... Will there be an outbreak of greencoughs and whitecoughs in the camp? If so than Dirtfur's clanmates need to be prepare, he might speak to Lionstar about this. "Lead the way,"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 27th, 2020, 12:25 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Xeno ]

Before the conversation, she would have been glad to see the small apprentice. But now... now, she was furious. The sight of Bugpaw brought a sour taste to her tongue, deathberries to her lips. Pure hatred shone in her singular eye as she glared down at Bugpaw with a scowl. Her tail lashed beside her, the dim light of the den just bright enough to illuminate her newest scar. It was foul looking, standing out against her fur like a black cat in snow.
Stoatdance's nose wrinkled and she huffed, rolling her eye at the younger she-cat's words. "Wanting to see me? The raid was sunrises ago! You couldn't even show your face in the camp, and you're coming to make sure I'm okay?" She rose to her paws, taking a step toward Bugpaw and leaning down to be eye-level with her. "Well, Bugpaw, I must say that I'm quite peachy. Because I so stupidly saved you, I nearly bled to death! Now Lionstar sees me as some idiotic failure and because of you, all of my chances as a deputy have been utterly ruined!" She took a breath before continuing, "You ruined my dream. I had a reputation for myself! And now some measly dirt-covered fleabag is the deputy! I should have let you get hit, maybe it would have taught you a lesson."
Stoatdance straightened up and snorted, turning back to her nest and laying down once more. With a final sneer toward Bugpaw, she punctuated a growl with a simple word. "Leave."

"..what?" It was a barely over a whisper, but it seemed to split through the stagnant air of the warrior's den like a scream. The sharp lump that had pricked her throat quivered as something that reeked of bile slid up her gullet and withered in her chest. She felt her breath cut short as the sensation crawled and wormed itself into every last pore in her body, spilling into her senses like putrid sludge.

Hate. She was rotting away from the inside out.

The pale glint of claws arced through the air. She'd struck at her senior's nose. No doubt there would be consequences, but she didn't care. She just wanted to see someone bleed.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 27th, 2020, 07:32 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post

"..what?" It was a barely over a whisper, but it seemed to split through the stagnant air of the warrior's den like a scream. The sharp lump that had pricked her throat quivered as something that reeked of bile slid up her gullet and withered in her chest. She felt her breath cut short as the sensation crawled and wormed itself into every last pore in her body, spilling into her senses like putrid sludge.

Hate. She was rotting away from the inside out.

The pale glint of claws arced through the air. She'd struck at her senior's nose. No doubt there would be consequences, but she didn't care. She just wanted to see someone bleed.
Stoatdance reeled back with a hiss as Bugpaw's claws sliced across her nose, a growl ripping through her throat. She shot up, touching a paw to her snout to see a few droplets of fresh blood soaking into her fur. The she-cat stared at it in shock, disbelief crossing her face before she slowly turned to Bugpaw. All at once, the anger she had felt surged through her stronger than ever.
And she burst.
"How DARE you?" she screamed, her ears flattening. Stoatdance raised her paw, ready to strike at the apprentice but seeming to think better of it. Her paw remained up in the air, however, a simple threat that Bugpaw couldn't be stupid enough to ignore. She would not strike unless provoked. But as her chest heaved, fury pouring from her, she could only barely stop herself from clawing something. Stoatdance snarled, baring her teeth at the small apprentice. "Get your sorry, good-for-nothing ass out of here. I NEVER want to see your face AGAIN!" the warrior screeched, her voice cracking out of anger. Her tail lashed behind her, her whiskers pulled back against her cheeks.

"GET OUT!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:54 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Stoatdance reeled back with a hiss as Bugpaw's claws sliced across her nose, a growl ripping through her throat. She shot up, touching a paw to her snout to see a few droplets of fresh blood soaking into her fur. The she-cat stared at it in shock, disbelief crossing her face before she slowly turned to Bugpaw. All at once, the anger she had felt surged through her stronger than ever.
And she burst.
"How DARE you?" she screamed, her ears flattening. Stoatdance raised her paw, ready to strike at the apprentice but seeming to think better of it. Her paw remained up in the air, however, a simple threat that Bugpaw couldn't be stupid enough to ignore. She would not strike unless provoked. But as her chest heaved, fury pouring from her, she could only barely stop herself from clawing something. Stoatdance snarled, baring her teeth at the small apprentice. "Get your sorry, good-for-nothing ass out of here. I NEVER want to see your face AGAIN!" the warrior screeched, her voice cracking out of anger. Her tail lashed behind her, her whiskers pulled back against her cheeks.

"GET OUT!"

Beetlepaw immediately wheeled backwards to dodge a face full of claws that was sure to come. To her surprise it was just a fake-out, but she wasn't about to stick around in case Stoatdance changed her mind. The apprentice scrambled towards the exit and once half-way through, she spun around to face her former "friend" once again. "I WISH YOU REALLY DID JUST DIE!" She shrieked as loud as she could manage, tears flying down her fuzzy black cheeks and cascading off her chin. And then.. she was gone, sprinting away as fast as she could out of camp to nowhere in particular. She was alone once again..

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 28th, 2020, 07:03 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. ]

At Bugpaw's yell, she growled, retreating back to her nest and laying down. "Good riddance," Stoatdance grumbled. Her nose wrinkled and she let her head fall against her paws grumpily, ears flattening. Stupid apprentice. I nearly died for her ungrateful ass, and she couldn't even come back to camp on time! Her tail twitched angrily against her side, claws kneading the nest below. Fury continued to ripple beneath her flesh, bubbling through her veins and providing her with more and more the longer she allowed herself to focus on it. As soon as she began to calm down, Bugpaw's face appeared in her mind, bringing it all back again. Ugh!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 28th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Dirtfur

Otterleg stretched in her nest after a long day of patrols and training, reaching way past her head, rolling onto her belly to stretch her limbs. Then she threw her weight forwards, sticking her front legs between her hind legs.

With a humph she landed back on her back, before reaching down with her front paws to knead the stump where her hind leg had been, doing excercises that the medicine cat had given her when she first lost her leg.

After a few moments of this she sprawled on her back, front legs folded to her chest. She sighed and let her eyes drift half closed. She was in a state of relaxation.
Old January 30th, 2020, 05:57 PM

My Mood: Brooding
Red face Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Distantflower padded in, her paws heavy as stones. She was tired, all she wanted to do was curl up in her soft nest. She laid down, curling her tail around her muzzle. She closed her eyes, falling asleep.
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Dirtfur

Otterleg stretched in her nest after a long day of patrols and training, reaching way past her head, rolling onto her belly to stretch her limbs. Then she threw her weight forwards, sticking her front legs between her hind legs.

With a humph she landed back on her back, before reaching down with her front paws to knead the stump where her hind leg had been, doing excercises that the medicine cat had given her when she first lost her leg.

After a few moments of this she sprawled on her back, front legs folded to her chest. She sighed and let her eyes drift half closed. She was in a state of relaxation.
The brown warrior came back from a hunting trip with Wormpaw. He stepped inside the Warriors' Den, only to see a chilled Otterleg. "Hey," he greeted the young warrior whilst smiling at her.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 31st, 2020, 09:18 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The brown warrior came back from a hunting trip with Wormpaw. He stepped inside the Warriors' Den, only to see a chilled Otterleg. "Hey," he greeted the young warrior whilst smiling at her.

Otterleg's ears flicked as Dirtfur entered the den, eyes cracking open even wider. She stretched again as she rolled over, rising slowly into a comfortable sitting position.
"Hello Dirtfur." She smiled as she spoke, giving him a friendly wave with her tail. "You've probably heard this enough times for the rest of your moons, but congratulations on the new deputy positions." She meowed. With a stretch of her jaws she yawned with a slow blink, before padded a few steps closer to the dusty tom cat.

Old February 2nd, 2020, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post

Otterleg's ears flicked as Dirtfur entered the den, eyes cracking open even wider. She stretched again as she rolled over, rising slowly into a comfortable sitting position.
"Hello Dirtfur." She smiled as she spoke, giving him a friendly wave with her tail. "You've probably heard this enough times for the rest of your moons, but congratulations on the new deputy positions." She meowed. With a stretch of her jaws she yawned with a slow blink, before padded a few steps closer to the dusty tom cat.

The deputy blushed at the greeting meowed by the beautiful molly. "Thank you," he nodded to the young warrior's congrats. He sat down beside her, smiling at the she-cat. "How's your day been?"

No no word
Closed Thread