Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Hiddenpaw Mentor Finder!
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:48 AM
Katty Krueger
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:39 AM
[ p ] Evening Skies |...
by paedyn
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:37 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Streamtail
Today 07:37 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:36 AM

Old December 29th, 2022, 05:44 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_CatLady View Post
OwlStripe kept in a crouch, and slowly stalked towards the rabbit. He hoped it wouldn't see him.. Or hear him... Or overall do anything. He placed his paws carefully, barely making a sound. As OwlStripe moved, scent grew stronger and stronger.
Now, he was only a few tails away. One... Two... He counted, but his prey whipped around to see OwlStripe, then ran in the other direction.
The brown cat raced after the rabbit, managing to quickly snatch it by the neck and shake, killing it.
"Yes!" He said muffled to himself, before turning back to FallenFlower to show her.
Fallenflower smiled seeing that Owlstripe had caught the rabbit, "Good job!" She exclaimed, it was a pretty good catch.

"Want to keep hunting?" Fallenflower questioned, hopefully Owlstripe would say yes. Bringing a piece of prey back to camp was fine, it was leaf-bare. But Fallenflower still wanted too hunt a bit more, maybe they could find something else.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):
Old December 29th, 2022, 05:51 PM
<--- Medusa

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanflower View Post
Fallenflower smiled seeing that Owlstripe had caught the rabbit, "Good job!" She exclaimed, it was a pretty good catch.

"Want to keep hunting?" Fallenflower questioned, hopefully Owlstripe would say yes. Bringing a piece of prey back to camp was fine, it was leaf-bare. But Fallenflower still wanted too hunt a bit more, maybe they could find something else.
OwlStripe nodded energetically as he trotted towards a tree, which had a small cubby that would serve as a hiding place. "Yeah, if you're alright with it, of course." He said, stopping halfway hiding his prey. OwlStripe hoped she would say yes.

My Charaters!
Medusa-Rogue
PetalLeap-Thunderclan
OwlStripe-Shadowclan
ScaleTuft-Riverclan (WIP)
Old December 30th, 2022, 01:03 PM
If Not Now, When?

Quote:
OwlStripe nodded energetically as he trotted towards a tree, which had a small cubby that would serve as a hiding place. "Yeah, if you're alright with it, of course." He said, stopping halfway hiding his prey. OwlStripe hoped she would say yes.
"Yeah, definitely" She meowed sniffing the air for any scents of prey. The rabbit scent still lingered in the air and their was a really stale scent of another rabbit. Fallenflower opened her mouth, hopefully she would be able to smell something else. There were more scents, but the more noticeable scent was a finch.

"I smell a finch," She meowed to Owlstripe, sniffing the air. "Not sure which way it's going though" The scent of the finch seemed too go everywhere, it was just scattered around. Maybe it was near when Owlstripe had caught the rabbit and got scared. Whichever the reason, hopefully they would be able to figure out which way it went.

Fallenflower turned to face Owlstripe who was at a tree, "Do you smell anything else?" She questioned, if he had scented something else maybe they could both go and catch what they smelt. Their patrol would have caught an okay amount of prey at least.

Fernflower Finder

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 30th, 2022 at 01:04 PM.
Old December 30th, 2022, 01:19 PM
<--- Medusa

Quote:
"Yeah, definitely" She meowed sniffing the air for any scents of prey. The rabbit scent still lingered in the air and their was a really stale scent of another rabbit. Fallenflower opened her mouth, hopefully she would be able to smell something else. There were more scents, but the more noticeable scent was a finch.

"I smell a finch," She meowed to Owlstripe, sniffing the air. "Not sure which way it's going though" The scent of the finch seemed too go everywhere, it was just scattered around. Maybe it was near when Owlstripe had caught the rabbit and got scared. Whichever the reason, hopefully they would be able to figure out which way it went.

Fallenflower turned to face Owlstripe who was at a tree, "Do you smell anything else?" She questioned, if he had scented something else maybe they could both go and catch what they smelt. Their patrol would have caught an okay amount of prey at least.

OwlStripe finished stuffing the bloody prey into his hiding spot. He walked back over to FallenFlower, but was still careful to move quietly.

He smelt the air, looking for the scent of a finch that FallenFlower had mentioned. OwlStripe had found a faint scent of finch, though couldn't space where it was coming from. He moved his head to the left, picking up yet another scent. It was a mouse, or some kind of rodent. It was probably near them, but ran away when OwlStripe caught the rabbit. "Yeah, I smell a mouse or something over there." He said, nodding his head in that direction.
"You can go find the finch, and I'll get the rat." He said, not whispering but still talking quietly.
"That okay, or would you like to stay together?"

My Charaters!
Medusa-Rogue
PetalLeap-Thunderclan
OwlStripe-Shadowclan
Old December 30th, 2022, 02:17 PM
If Not Now, When?

Quote:
OwlStripe finished stuffing the bloody prey into his hiding spot. He walked back over to FallenFlower, but was still careful to move quietly.

He smelt the air, looking for the scent of a finch that FallenFlower had mentioned. OwlStripe had found a faint scent of finch, though couldn't space where it was coming from. He moved his head to the left, picking up yet another scent. It was a mouse, or some kind of rodent. It was probably near them, but ran away when OwlStripe caught the rabbit. "Yeah, I smell a mouse or something over there." He said, nodding his head in that direction.
"You can go find the finch, and I'll get the rat." He said, not whispering but still talking quietly.
"That okay, or would you like to stay together?"
Fallenflower nodded, "You can get the rat, I'll get the finch" She whispered, "We'll come back here when were finished!" She whispered loudly, sniffing the air once again. Finding a promising path to where the finch might have gone she ran after the slightly stale scent, "Good luck!" She meowed in a quiet tone, continuing to follow the scent.

Fallenflower sniffed the air once again, the scent was more fresh. She was getting closer. She looked around, spotting the Finch on the lower branch of a tree. She quietly padded towards the tree, dropping in a hunting crouch when the bird chirped. She didn't want to alarm it. Fallenflower eyed the Finch, waiting for it too look away. When it finally did, Fallenflower didn't hesitate. She leaped up toward the finch, snagging her claws in it's feathers, they fell too the ground. Fallenflower didn't have enough time too deliverer the killing bite to the Finch while they were in the air. She quickly stepped on its wings so it couldn't fly away. She then bit it's neck, delivering the killing bite. Fallenflower sighed and grabbed the finch, heading back to the spot where she told Owlstripe to come when they caught the rat. Sniffing the air she scented a rabbit. I'll come back here later, she decided, her mouth was full anyway.

Once Fallenflower finally got back to the place, she sat down and patiently waited for Owlstripe.

Fernflower Finder

Old December 30th, 2022, 02:52 PM
<--- Medusa

Quote:

Fallenflower nodded, "You can get the rat, I'll get the finch" She whispered, "We'll come back here when were finished!" She whispered loudly, sniffing the air once again. Finding a promising path to where the finch might have gone she ran after the slightly stale scent, "Good luck!" She meowed in a quiet tone, continuing to follow the scent.

Fallenflower sniffed the air once again, the scent was more fresh. She was getting closer. She looked around, spotting the Finch on the lower branch of a tree. She quietly padded towards the tree, dropping in a hunting crouch when the bird chirped. She didn't want to alarm it. Fallenflower eyed the Finch, waiting for it too look away. When it finally did, Fallenflower didn't hesitate. She leaped up toward the finch, snagging her claws in it's feathers, they fell too the ground. Fallenflower didn't have enough time too deliverer the killing bite to the Finch while they were in the air. She quickly stepped on its wings so it couldn't fly away. She then bit it's neck, delivering the killing bite. Fallenflower sighed and grabbed the finch, heading back to the spot where she told Owlstripe to come when they caught the rat. Sniffing the air she scented a rabbit. I'll come back here later, she decided, her mouth was full anyway.

Once Fallenflower finally got back to the place, she sat down and patiently waited for Owlstripe.

OwlStripe nodded, and perked his ears while he looked for the mouse. He dropped into a hunting crouch as he looked for his prey. OwlStripe dragged his paws across the thin, wet layer of snow that lined the ground. He breathed in the cold air, catching the now-strong scent of mouse.
OwlStripe saw some movement, a gray blur scampering a short ways across the snowy ground, facing away from OwlStripe.
He picked up the pace, dragging his paws towards the wet snow. His tail was barely touching the ground, his long fur collecting ice.
When OwlStripe was a few tail lengths away, he pounced on the rat, successfully grabbing it and delivering the killing bite.
He trotted the little ways back to OwlStripe's and FallenFlower's meeting spot, presenting his kill. He dropped his prey, and asked "Did you get the finch?" Before sitting with the mouse at his paws.

My Charaters!
Medusa-Rogue
PetalLeap-Thunderclan
OwlStripe-Shadowclan

Last edited by The_CatLady; December 30th, 2022 at 02:53 PM.
Old December 30th, 2022, 03:05 PM
If Not Now, When?

ShadowClan Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
OwlStripe nodded, and perked his ears while he looked for the mouse. He dropped into a hunting crouch as he looked for his prey. OwlStripe dragged his paws across the thin, wet layer of snow that lined the ground. He breathed in the cold air, catching the now-strong scent of mouse.
OwlStripe saw some movement, a gray blur scampering a short ways across the snowy ground, facing away from OwlStripe.
He picked up the pace, dragging his paws towards the wet snow. His tail was barely touching the ground, his long fur collecting ice.
When OwlStripe was a few tail lengths away, he pounced on the rat, successfully grabbing it and delivering the killing bite.
He trotted the little ways back to OwlStripe's and FallenFlower's meeting spot, presenting his kill. He dropped his prey, and asked "Did you get the finch?" Before sitting with the mouse at his paws.
Hearing Owlstripe, Fallenflower turned around seeing a mouse on the ground and Owlstripe sitting down. She smiled, the Finch still in her mouth, she carefully set it down replying to his question, "Yes, I did!" She meowed, her paw on the finch. "While I was heading back I scented another rabbit if that's worth checking out!" She told him, flicking her tail in the direction where she scented the rabbit.

Fallenflower looked up at the sky to make sure it wasn't too late. She looked back at Owlstripe, "We can go check if the Rabbit is still their or we can go back to camp" She meowed him.

Fernflower Finder

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 30th, 2022 at 03:06 PM.
Old December 30th, 2022, 03:14 PM
<--- Medusa

Quote:
Hearing Owlstripe, Fallenflower turned around seeing a mouse on the ground and Owlstripe sitting down. She smiled, the Finch still in her mouth, she carefully set it down replying to his question, "Yes, I did!" She meowed, her paw on the finch. "While I was heading back I scented another rabbit if that's worth checking out!" She told him, flicking her tail in the direction where she scented the rabbit.

Fallenflower looked up at the sky to make sure it wasn't too late. She looked back at Owlstripe, "We can go check if the Rabbit is still their or we can go back to camp" She meowed him.

OwlStripe's gaze went to the direction FallenFlower flicked her tail. "Well, we do have time to grab something more.. I say we see if we can find it." He said.
OwlStripe wanted to stay farther from camp anyway. DawnStar terrified the tom, and she'd surely appreciate some extra food for the Clan. "You lead the way, I'll back you up if it gets out of your reach." OwlStripe said, quieter than last time.

My Charaters!
Medusa-Rogue
PetalLeap-Thunderclan
OwlStripe-Shadowclan
Old December 30th, 2022, 03:48 PM
If Not Now, When?

Quote:
OwlStripe's gaze went to the direction FallenFlower flicked her tail. "Well, we do have time to grab something more.. I say we see if we can find it." He said.
OwlStripe wanted to stay farther from camp anyway. DawnStar terrified the tom, and she'd surely appreciate some extra food for the Clan. "You lead the way, I'll back you up if it gets out of your reach." OwlStripe said, quieter than last time.
Fallenflower nodded and quietly trotted towards where she scented the rabbit. It was fresher now, it probably came closer to them while they were talking. She spotted a hole and small tail, it must have been digging a hole. The soil surrounding the hole seemed freshly dug out of the ground. It seemed like it was attacking something though. There were squeals of something else, it sounded like a mouse.

Fallenflower shook her head and meowed. The rabbit backed up and started running, Fallenflower chased after it, "Owlstripe, mouse or something in that hole!" She told him as a small creature came out of the hole. Fallenflower was running as fast as she could. She was now a couple of tail lengths away, the rabbit was starting to pick up speed. This was her chance, she pounced on it, quickly delivering the killing bite. She grabbed the rabbit and ran back to Owlstripe, hopefully they caught whatever was in that rabbits hole.

Fernflower Finder

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 30th, 2022 at 03:48 PM.
Old December 30th, 2022, 04:11 PM
<--- Medusa

Quote:
Fallenflower nodded and quietly trotted towards where she scented the rabbit. It was fresher now, it probably came closer to them while they were talking. She spotted a hole and small tail, it must have been digging a hole. The soil surrounding the hole seemed freshly dug out of the ground. It seemed like it was attacking something though. There were squeals of something else, it sounded like a mouse.

Fallenflower shook her head and meowed. The rabbit backed up and started running, Fallenflower chased after it, "Owlstripe, mouse or something in that hole!" She told him as a small creature came out of the hole. Fallenflower was running as fast as she could. She was now a couple of tail lengths away, the rabbit was starting to pick up speed. This was her chance, she pounced on it, quickly delivering the killing bite. She grabbed the rabbit and ran back to Owlstripe, hopefully they caught whatever was in that rabbits hole.

OwlStripe was a fox length behind her, and leaned over to see the rabbit. He was ready to assist FallenFlower, but stayed out of a hunting crouch so he could run.

Hearing FallenFlower's words, he looked back at the hole to see a blurred mouse race out of it. He hesitated for a moment, then chased after it for only a few seconds. It was slow, but it had a he headstart. OwlStripe pounced onto the scrawny mouse, trapping it between his paws and delivering a killing bite onto it's small neck. "Got it," OwlStripe said as he stood up and grabbed the mouse.
"I think we've gotten enough prey.. Ready to head back to camp?"

My Charaters!
Medusa-Rogue
PetalLeap-Thunderclan
OwlStripe-Shadowclan