Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:53 PM
A Fallen Soldier to Carry...
by Blaaze
Last post by Rose
Today 02:52 PM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 02:51 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:51 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2017, 11:13 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit nodded," That makes sense. Though I've heard elders who come have best friends in other clans sometimes, is that true or are the elders just exaggerating?" He asked glancing at Silentkit Poor kit, you can't see the world. He didn't know about how you're eyes didn't open at birth so he assumed Silentkit was blind he meowed," It's a shame Silentkit is blind." He meowed not knowing it was normal.
"Yes that is true" she meowed, "oh silentkit isnt blind she hasnt opened her eyes yet, every kit is like that when they are just born and every kit takes there own time to open them"

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 10th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

(I'll copy and paste so it can be quoted again)
Willowkit stumbled into the clearing, her kit fur fluffing twice her size. Despite her disability, she held her head high, and her tail quivered with excitement. Examining the area, she noticed how many cats were chatting with one another, some happy, some sad, some angry. Of course, some were blurry, but she tried to pay no mind. Inclining her head towards the Apprentice's Den. I wish I were an apprentice. Then I could train to be the best warrior ever! Willowkit bounced to the den and poked her head in. She tried to pick out the best place to sleep, for the future. There was a shady corner, well blocked from sunlight, but Willowkit wondered what leaf-bare would be like. Willowkit drew back, and padded away. What now? She could always go back to the Nursery, but how fun would that be? Willowkit wanted to visit the Elder's Den, but decided against it. In place of the Elder's Den she decided to visit the Warrior's Den. Willowkit raced to the den and poked her head inside. Much like the Apprentice's Den, it was large and shady. However, the cats were much bigger and well built. Willowkit trilled with excitement and bounded away.

(@CandyFlossCat )
(Also @Beam @Undercover )

Last edited by Role; August 10th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 12:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"Yes that is true" she meowed, "oh silentkit isnt blind she hasnt opened her eyes yet, every kit is like that when they are just born and every kit takes there own time to open them"
Lionkit blinked," Oh. Wow." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit stumbled into the clearing, her kit fur fluffing twice her size. Despite her disability, she held her head high, and her tail quivered with excitement. Examining the area, she noticed how many cats were chatting with one another, some happy, some sad, some angry. Of course, some were blurry, but she tried to pay no mind. Inclining her head towards the Apprentice's Den. I wish I were an apprentice. Then I could train to be the best warrior ever! Willowkit bounced to the den and poked her head in. She tried to pick out the best place to sleep, for the future. There was a shady corner, well blocked from sunlight, but Willowkit wondered what leaf-bare would be like. Willowkit drew back, and padded away. What now? She could always go back to the Nursery, but how fun would that be? Willowkit wanted to visit the Elder's Den, but decided against it. In place of the Elder's Den she decided to visit the Warrior's Den. Willowkit raced to the den and poked her head inside. Much like the Apprentice's Den, it was large and shady. However, the cats were much bigger and well built. Willowkit trilled with excitement and bounded away.

(@CandyFlossCat )
Echokit tail flicked as the grey marbled kitten watched anothe root, happily bouncing around to the dens like a bee in a patch of flowers. He didn't know why, but as he watched them, he hunched over, his eyes narrowed, and his ears tilted forward like he was stalking prey. Sure, there were many cats to watch, but this kit caught his attention. He was bored enough to resort watching other cats, but he never intended for his eyes to watch this one. Hmm, what caused it? Maybe it was the way the kit stumbled. Whatever the cause, they just seemed... interesting. With his sky blue eyes still shaded by his narrowed eyelids, he rose and padded towards the other kit, his tail low and out behind him.

Echokit came close to the kit, still observing. Why were they so interesting to him? He cleared his frost, tail lashing assertively as he looked at the kit, noticing something was off about Of their eyes, he tilted his rays, his narrowed eyes drawing back. "Hey" he mewed, no regard for greetings whatsoever, his voice was level with underplaying notes of curious "What's wrong with your eye?"
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Echokit tail flicked as the grey marbled kitten watched anothe root, happily bouncing around to the dens like a bee in a patch of flowers. He didn't know why, but as he watched them, he hunched over, his eyes narrowed, and his ears tilted forward like he was stalking prey. Sure, there were many cats to watch, but this kit caught his attention. He was bored enough to resort watching other cats, but he never intended for his eyes to watch this one. Hmm, what caused it? Maybe it was the way the kit stumbled. Whatever the cause, they just seemed... interesting. With his sky blue eyes still shaded by his narrowed eyelids, he rose and padded towards the other kit, his tail low and out behind him.

Echokit came close to the kit, still observing. Why were they so interesting to him? He cleared his frost, tail lashing assertively as he looked at the kit, noticing something was off about Of their eyes, he tilted his rays, his narrowed eyes drawing back. "Hey" he mewed, no regard for greetings whatsoever, his voice was level with underplaying notes of curious "What's wrong with your eye?"
Willowkit hadn't noticed the other kit, and had proceeded to play with a fluttering butterfly. After a few moments of mindless play, she noticed the young tom approaching her. "Hi!" The greeting was cut short at the seemingly rude question. Willowkit flinched, and took a step back. "Nothing's wrong with it," she mumbled, her fur rising slowly. "I'm perfectly normal." However, doubt began to flicker deep in her mind. Was she really normal?
"Why do you ask anyway? Nothing is wrong with it," she repeated. Willowkit started to turn, but began to hesitate. She felt.. odd, and felt as if there was a small connection between the two kits. Ignoring it, and facing back at the kit, she tried to seem as big as possible by fluffing up her fur.

Last edited by Role; August 10th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:59 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather imagined a life without patrols and the other warrior duties. Personally, she'd miss feeling the freedom of running through the forest, and the warmth of a freshly-killed mouse. She could never give that up, but she wasn't judging Sunsong. It seemed to her that whatever made a cat feel fulfilled was what they should do with their life. Memories of warmth and happiness glowed to life in her mind of her times in the nursery. Of course, Sunsong was in them. "Your pretty much everyone's mother, whether you are biologically related or you just spent time with us in the nursery." A smile was shining from her face as she thought of how much love must be harbored for the she-cat next to her throughout the clan. The tortoiseshell warrior's thoughts drifted, eventually landing on Soaringcrane. She knew that by now her new mate must be awake and was probably looking for her. Smiling, Crestfeather purred to Sunsong, "I'd best be going. Soaringcrane's probably looking for me." She gave her friend a friendly nod before rising to her feet and padding towards the warrior's den.
Bump for @woly
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Light green eyes opened up and looked up at the one who woke him up, recognizing it as his brother Mercurykit. "What is it?" the fluffy silver tabby yawned, stretching himself out a bit before plopping back on the floor drowsily. He had the feeling that the smaller brother wanted to play with him, but he remanded in his previous sleeping position. He did not share the same fury as his siblings and sometimes, it was astonishing to think they are related at all, there wasn't much similarities with them. Their appearances, their personalities, their views on life. One thing that was the same, however, was there opinion on their true mother. When they discovered who she was, Silverkit kept his siblings behind and hissed at the she-cat, rejecting the molly as his parent and caretaker. Thrushflight and Caramelblood may not come around all that often now, but he does not want anything to do with that she-cat, and he doesn't want his littermates to interact with them either.
"You should probably get up. Come on, we should be doing something. Being productive instead of sleeping the day away, you know?" Mercurykit was smaller then his brother, but he wasn't a tiny cat. He was a normal size, at least normal for a young tom - one who would soon be an apprentice. A sudden question for his sibling came into his mind, and Mercurykit glanced down at the larger tom. "Are you looking fowards to being an apprentice, Sil?" The feline asked, his eyes fixed on his brother. Out of all his siblings - Silverkit seemed to be the only one that Mercurykit was able to really "hang out" with. Which was nice, that he at least had one cat his age. He was considered a bully by the other kits in the Clan, and an enemy of a good deal of them, though he supposed he would make some friends when he became an apprentice. Some friends who were able to see the world the way he did. He needed some cats his age, other then Cobaltkit, to be willing to actually participate in his future plans. Oh no, he wouldn't be stupid enough to try and overtake the Clan. For now, he would just try and get on the good side of some of the authorative figures in the Clan. Like Blazingstar... Surgestorm... Onyxwhisper, there was a good target. She seemed like she could be easily swayed. Though Mercurykit wasn't quite sure how to go about it. For now, he would wait. Watch, wait, and bide his time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:37 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit blinked," Oh. Wow." He meowed.
"mmmhmm" the queen looked down at silentkit smiling, watching her.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 10th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit hadn't noticed the other kit, and had proceeded to play with a fluttering butterfly. After a few moments of mindless play, she noticed the young tom approaching her. "Hi!" The greeting was cut short at the seemingly rude question. Willowkit flinched, and took a step back. "Nothing's wrong with it," she mumbled, her fur rising slowly. "I'm perfectly normal." However, doubt began to flicker deep in her mind. Was she really normal?
"Why do you ask anyway? Nothing is wrong with it," she repeated. Willowkit started to turn, but began to hesitate. She felt.. odd, and felt as if there was a small connection between the two kits. Ignoring it, and facing back at the kit, she tried to seem as big as possible by fluffing up her fur.
Echokit stayed still as the other kit winced and retreated backwards, away from him. His tail lashed a little more when she replied. Well, not to be rude he thought in his head but it kinda does look like something a little wrong..no, off about it.. He tilted his head at her normal statement. Of course she was normal, everyone was normal. There was just normal people who thought other normal people were the basic looks and personality for being so-called 'normal.'. Echokit's ears flicked as the kit's fur rose, making him uncomfortable. But he didn't show it, he still left himself still and outwardly slightly unapproachable.

Echokit thought of her response to the kits returning question, but stopped as the kit turned away. He couldn't help but feel a twine of offense sparking off inside of him. Sure, he was outspoken as he asked the question, but that was really no excuse to storm away in anger. Lucky for him, and to his relief, the other kit turned back to him: only with fluffed fur. In challenge, he felt the tail on his fur begin to rise, his competitive edge thinking,'oh yeah, you think THATS big? Wait till you see this!!', but for on of the first times in forever, he swallowed his competitive voice and answered straight, his eyes narrowing again. "Why'd I ask? I was curious." He responded. "Nothing wrong with it... it's just interesting. What happened?"
Old August 10th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echokit stayed still as the other kit winced and retreated backwards, away from him. His tail lashed a little more when she replied. Well, not to be rude he thought in his head but it kinda does look like something a little wrong..no, off about it.. He tilted his head at her normal statement. Of course she was normal, everyone was normal. There was just normal people who thought other normal people were the basic looks and personality for being so-called 'normal.'. Echokit's ears flicked as the kit's fur rose, making him uncomfortable. But he didn't show it, he still left himself still and outwardly slightly unapproachable.

Echokit thought of her response to the kits returning question, but stopped as the kit turned away. He couldn't help but feel a twine of offense sparking off inside of him. Sure, he was outspoken as he asked the question, but that was really no excuse to storm away in anger. Lucky for him, and to his relief, the other kit turned back to him: only with fluffed fur. In challenge, he felt the tail on his fur begin to rise, his competitive edge thinking,'oh yeah, you think THATS big? Wait till you see this!!', but for on of the first times in forever, he swallowed his competitive voice and answered straight, his eyes narrowing again. "Why'd I ask? I was curious." He responded. "Nothing wrong with it... it's just interesting. What happened?"
Seeing the other kit fluffing up his fur as well, Willowkit made herself seem as big as she possibly could. At the question, the kit forced her fur to lie flat. "Nothing happened," she murmured. "It's always been like this."

(Writers block gah! Sorry!)