by Windy
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 03:00 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 05:47 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Having done well enough in the battle, The Spectremade his way to the Grimpeak after Dawnstar's call -- his rper too busy to format or have him notice just what is going on right now. As such, The Spectre took up a spot in the back of the group.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:20 PM
rattling my kennel door

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Freckled oriental feline rose to weary, white tipped paws as the herbalist hauled his body from the moss and downy nest that filled the darkest depths of the belly of the medicine den - his own residing as a wall of lanky muscled feline between the world and his herb supply - in which he had been resting after taking care of the more severely wounded of the patrol that had trod back in a precession behind him in silent accomplishment and bitter exhaustion that coursed through their veins as the adrenaline wore off and the pain of each step became the forefront of their mind as each absentminded step tugged against crimson strained and claw raked pelts, a ragtag crew of rage filled shadowy forms that had ranged from unsheathed to being hauled in by the former medicine cat - luckily only two needed to be kept within the den under his watchful gaze. Petite, sepia and crimson stained paws pushed in resistance against the hard packed soil of his burrow, lanky body arched up into a mountainous peak before Mossfreckle dredged up the remainder of the energy that remained after the battle and healing adrenaline had retreated from his bloodstream and left the seeping in ache of fatigue in its wake, the medicine cat waded through the rivulet this time - a momentary pause to let the water wash clean his paws and ruffled pelt, angular head dipped down to return his crimson maw to its usual pure, silken white… that was Fogwatcher’s blood… something about it ripped at his heart and he was happy to be rid of the stark reminder that his mate…his friend… his something was within his den not of his own accord but for the wound that would scar in a permanent reminder, the gash raked deeply with long mercy into his fluffy throat. The spotted tabby shook his head to rid his starry mind of the ocean static that was drowning him, the taunting whispers that filled his large ears and placed him once more at the edge of the cliff between reality and the sweet release of delusion, Mossfreckle was a whiskers length away and he doubted his ability to pull himself from the starless depth of his abysmal core if he were to fall today, in this moment, in this present state of somnolence which held him on a sweetly deadly embrace… focus, focus, focus… sparing a last glance at the silvery clouded tom and the dark rosetted molly that laid near the entrance the herbalist pushed through the lichen curtain that shrouded the den from the world outside and padded to plot himself in a cosy mossy knotting of roots at the base of the den near the clearing. Angular ears perked upwards to the leader as his mossy hues followed the authoritatively grating tones to the jutting and ancient stump of the grim peak that loomed upwards to the heavens, inquisitive gaze noticed that the smaller bandaged he had bound to Dawnstar no longer adorned her colossal, scared form and made a silent note to skip out on covering some of the smaller wounds - well, to ask next time - before he went about his usual methods on his tough skinned leader.

{ @SuspiciousMindz ~ Foggie mention }
{ @Dark ~ Hazels is you wanted }
[ open to those who know moss // small and quick post ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

There it came, the post-battle meeting Nightshiver had been almost anxious for all night; not out of excitement, quite the contrary, the forever queen felt troubled when the battle patrol returned to camp, some more battered and bloody than others. Seated near the entrance of the nursery, her gaze swept around the crowd, spotting Sleepypaw already seated among them, ears perked to listen to her grandmother. Seeing this, a thought crossed her mind, and silently Nightshiver began looking for one of the few kits under her care; Fallowkit was reaching that age, wasn't he? Where was he?

[ @Hollyheart of thunder ]

------------

Sleepypaw had long gathered; the moment she saw Miss Grandmama emerge from the den, the young apprentice had followed at a tails length to find place among the meeting, the thoughts of the previous day still replaying in her mind, making her paws tingle uncomfortably. A whirlwind of thoughts had kept her up near all night, unable to properly rest of feel fully proud despite the praise she received from differing felines; but she had to focus, focus on the meeting, focus on casting aside these feelings and moulding herself into an image of perfection. Looking around, Sleepypaw spotted both mama and Quillpaw sitting together - Bleedingpaw not far off with Quietpaw, located in the corner of her eye. Sparing her younger brother and sister a long - soft? - glance, idle paws carried her closer to mama and Quillpaw. With no word of greeting or flick of acknowledgement, Sleepypaw seated herself beside mama, opting to lean against her should she allow.

[ @Rose @furrensic | @Rani @Morrigan - for mention of Quiet and Bleeding ]

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:31 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

movements of grey fur in his peripheral vision causes quillpaw to glance over - hopeful that it was some cat actually worth his time. his eyes narrow as they land on his mother, who simply spares a glance wordlessly. the only reason he doesn't immediately stand up and walk away is because he remembers something: lostspark did go to the battle. so, despite the way his maw bunches up in a frown and his brows furrow, he stays seated.

"mother," he greets, short and flat. "how was the battle?" he inquires, mild curiosity in his tone. and as if luck is on his side, sleepypaw appears – offering a dip of his head in greeting. at least one of his many siblings were here, even if he hasn't talked to her before. perhaps after he gets a little info on the battle, his mother will turn her attention to sleepypaw and he can go to a different spot.

[ @Rose @Estelle ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

CW: dissociation

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

squirrelpaw nearly jumps out of her pelt as an apprentice - pigeonpaw..? urgh, her head - bolts over to her. "er..hi.." she greets, giving a quick dip of her head. squirrels..? reminds me of silverlark's nickname for me, the apprentice thinks. she visibly deflates at the mention of the battle, sucking in a deep breath. epic? she wonders if thats how she should see it. epic, not horrible and gross like it actually was. she blinks, realizing that she should probably actually answer.

"it..was..e-eventful..you could s-say." she replies, forcing a small grin. eventful. yes, that describes it while not making it sound like a negative or positive experience. her gaze lands on mistlewhisker as the hulking molly strides over, taking a seat beside her silently. "mistlewhisker.." she greets quietly, feeling her nerves settle just slightly.

[ @Mica @Luminous ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 21st, 2024, 02:14 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

at dawnstars call, rookpaw dragged herself out of the medicine cats den, well, quite honestly, it was more so limping than dragging but it felt like more suffering than limping. rook wouldnt admit to ever calling it suffering in her head because she was quite sure that made her sound like a whiny kit but every little bit of weight she put on the shoulder made white hot pain flare up. it was fine though, she wouldnt complain, this is the way

(tiniest post of my life but im running out of time wahhhh)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; June 21st, 2024 at 04:17 AM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 02:36 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Well, well, seems the meeting would be a bit more bearable. Tufted ears swivelled around at the sound of a greeting adressed to her. Bleedingpaw. Whatever could have made him think she desired company? Though as uncharacteristic as it was of her, she didn't feel like giving him one of her cold glares as an indication to stay away. The golden furball really caused her no annoyance so why would she snarl at him?

Offering a small flick of her tail-tip as a greeting, the dark splotched apprentice listened with subtle dread as her younger brother started blabbering away. Oh no, why was he talking so much. Regret. Inquiring about Riverclan? How unexpected, Bleedingpaw didn't seem like the type to be intrested in clan politics but she could spare him an answer. Afterall it wasn't a st7upid question, so to speak, more confused than foolish.

"True, Riverclan are weak and pathetic, indeed. The wounds you see are because they have claws and they had at least one braincell to use them. It doesn't mean they have power." Quietpaw started after pondeing for a second. Time to teach her adopted brother a lesson he'd need to know. Riverclan were not strong and it was her job to explain why. "What you hear about them is true but you have to understand what the cat your hearing this from means. In what way they mean it."

Tone become a sliver more judgemental, she continued with her explanation. "I believe the Riverclan is being described by their morals and overall mindset, though, I suppose, some cats could also mean in physical terms which could also work but isn't as accurate." Her clanmates were quite...narrow minded when it came to these things, none of them said very deep things. "Riverclan are cowards, they don't own up to their actions and refuse to take the consequences. Their morals are broken and basically nonexistent." She spoke the words with venom. Cats like that did not deserve respect.

Deciding it was better to finish this dialogue with the main lesson, Quietpaw glanced at her baby brother with a serious expression. "Physical strength is one thing, but if your mind's not up to the same level you can't expect to make it far in life. Keep your wits about you and you won't have to rely on strength alone, remember that." With that done she went back to waiting for the meeting to start. Though tired now, she was sure Bleedingkit would find this advice useful so it was worth it.

Just catching Sleepypaw's glance, the paw briefly changed her focus to her other kin. What was that for? That rather soft look? Honestly, she wasn't even close to her so-called sister so what made her think she got the privilege of giving her such an expression. Although, Sleepypaw seemed responsible it wasn't like she'd earned the younger apprentice's respect.

And oh wow. Running to mother again who seemed to be holding Quillpaw captive. Poor, poor brother. The plumy furred molly could see how miserable he looked. Couldn't help but feel a wisp of sympathy for him. Gifting him a a relatable glance was the least she could do. Now, she couldn't stand looking at the horrendous sight any longer so she just had to turn away and hope for the best.

@Rani @Estelle @furrensic @Rose

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 21st, 2024, 05:08 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Having done well enough in the battle, The Spectremade his way to the Grimpeak after Dawnstar's call -- his rper too busy to format or have him notice just what is going on right now. As such, The Spectre took up a spot in the back of the group.

GLOWINGPAW
--
[ Small, grey, white and light cream cat. ]
[ HE / THEY ]
[ KITTY SOFTPAWS & LYREBIRD'S LULLABY ]
[ Perm Active & Inactive ]

--
He pops his head out of the Apprentice den upon the Leader's call. Yeah, sure! He didn't attend the battle or even help in any means but neither had Grouse! That was good enough to not participate. Plus the lack of battle training too but hm, that didn't matter right now. As soon as the golden and grey tom spotted his mentor, he weaved through the crowd that formed around the Grimpeak. Staying towards the side of it so he could get to the back of it without blocking other's views. He kept their voice a whisper as he spoke towards the larger tom. "Evening, sir! You look...well enough for coming straight from a battle. I'm sure you did a great job." He sounded quite chipper, no sense of being sad or negative, now was there?

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

The Commander padded towards the Grimpeak, taking a seat beneath it and giving the gathered cats a scan. He'd was taking note of who was around. Then his attention would lift to look towards Dawnstar, curious to know what demands she had this time. So far, everyone was upholding the patrol rule. No complaints there. They hadn't had any cannibal activity so surely this was about the battle and some basic clan news. Hopefully uneventful.

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

The apprentice pranced up to the Grimpeak, eyes alight with curiousity. Grandma was holding a meeting! One of the first she was attending as an apprentice! Rainpaw took a seat towards the front of the crowd, wanting to make sure Dawnstar saw her participating. Maybe she'd say something about her mentor?! Reassign her?! Where was Amberfern anyway?? Her blue eyes would turn with her body to scan the crowd. She felt as though the warrior hadn't been around much lately.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 21st, 2024, 11:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Well, well, seems the meeting would be a bit more bearable. Tufted ears swivelled around at the sound of a greeting adressed to her. Bleedingpaw. Whatever could have made him think she desired company? Though as uncharacteristic as it was of her, she didn't feel like giving him one of her cold glares as an indication to stay away. The golden furball really caused her no annoyance so why would she snarl at him?

Offering a small flick of her tail-tip as a greeting, the dark splotched apprentice listened with subtle dread as her younger brother started blabbering away. Oh no, why was he talking so much. Regret. Inquiring about Riverclan? How unexpected, Bleedingpaw didn't seem like the type to be intrested in clan politics but she could spare him an answer. Afterall it wasn't a st7upid question, so to speak, more confused than foolish.

"True, Riverclan are weak and pathetic, indeed. The wounds you see are because they have claws and they had at least one braincell to use them. It doesn't mean they have power." Quietpaw started after pondeing for a second. Time to teach her adopted brother a lesson he'd need to know. Riverclan were not strong and it was her job to explain why. "What you hear about them is true but you have to understand what the cat your hearing this from means. In what way they mean it."

Tone become a sliver more judgemental, she continued with her explanation. "I believe the Riverclan is being described by their morals and overall mindset, though, I suppose, some cats could also mean in physical terms which could also work but isn't as accurate." Her clanmates were quite...narrow minded when it came to these things, none of them said very deep things. "Riverclan are cowards, they don't own up to their actions and refuse to take the consequences. Their morals are broken and basically nonexistent." She spoke the words with venom. Cats like that did not deserve respect.

Deciding it was better to finish this dialogue with the main lesson, Quietpaw glanced at her baby brother with a serious expression. "Physical strength is one thing, but if your mind's not up to the same level you can't expect to make it far in life. Keep your wits about you and you won't have to rely on strength alone, remember that." With that done she went back to waiting for the meeting to start. Though tired now, she was sure Bleedingkit would find this advice useful so it was worth it.

Just catching Sleepypaw's glance, the paw briefly changed her focus to her other kin. What was that for? That rather soft look? Honestly, she wasn't even close to her so-called sister so what made her think she got the privilege of giving her such an expression. Although, Sleepypaw seemed responsible it wasn't like she'd earned the younger apprentice's respect.

And oh wow. Running to mother again who seemed to be holding Quillpaw captive. Poor, poor brother. The plumy furred molly could see how miserable he looked. Couldn't help but feel a wisp of sympathy for him. Gifting him a a relatable glance was the least she could do. Now, she couldn't stand looking at the horrendous sight any longer so she just had to turn away and hope for the best.

@Rani @Estelle @furrensic @Rose

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 5 Moons

Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

The serious little expression on Bleedingpaws face didnt really suit the young golden bengal, however he was taking Quietpaws words seriously. He knew full well the older molly was smart and knew more then he did, and if the apprentice was willing to teach him things he didnt understand he was gonna take that seriously as it deserved. His older sister was awesome and to be awesome like her he needed to listen, so he did.

"Sooo what youre saying is riverclan isnt weak like physically weak like kittypets are. Theyre weak against the other clans because their minds are weak and so they can only rely on physical strength. That doesnt mean you should under-think them because they can still hurt even Miss Tiger or a warrior if you arent also physically strong in some way, but against an all strong clan like shadowclan theyre easy because they only have that."
That actually made a ton of sense now that it was explained to him. Bleedingpaw had met a ton of strong cats but not all of them had been super physically strong (though most strong cats he'd met in hindsight had been both) like Mama was small but terrifying because she was so smart.

The apprentice beamed up at Quietpaw, oh so impressed at how smart she was and continued his though, wobbling almost a happy wiggle in the moment.
"So I can try and be physically strong and should be, however even if I cant be super strong in that way with my wobbles I should try to be super mentally strong and have lotsa 'wits'!

Thats so smart! Thanks for explaining, Im gonna try and do a lotta mental strength training now so I can know all the things like you and be the best there!"
That goal seemed a lot more achievable then being the best in stuff like fighting when there were cats so much larger and more agile then him who'd always be like that.

"Oooh are there any trainings you did you think would help? Brairsplash said that once the battle was over we'd get started and I wanna know what is best first."