Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:12 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 11:09 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:02 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:58 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:48 PM

Old August 11th, 2023, 09:28 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Rugged Range

Briarpaw, Birdpaw, Plumscorch and Sparkkit cried and looked for their friends.

(quick post so they stay active while waiting for replies)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 11th, 2023, 06:30 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Fogfall | Female | lesbian | Status: losing faith

Fogfall looked over to Gingerfrost, finally, struggling to her paws, she got up and cleared her throat, which was quite moist, considering the amount of water she had accidentally swallowed while swimming. “I can guard.” she offered. While she would’ve liked to go hunting, she wanted to make sure she was around if anything happened. She internally complained to herself, suddenly imagining her voice small and tiny again like she was a kit. My head hurts, I’m hungry, my paws hurt. All that thumped inside of her head was complaints- and a headache. Fogfall shifted her sore paws. They had grown numb from the icy chilliness of the water. Fogfall lifted her chin up to silverpelt, her green gaze locked onto the stars. How could you do this to us, Starclan? We’ve done nothing wrong. sadness and confusion turned into anger fused with mourning the loss of her old camp. Who cares about Starclan? They just sit there floating while we have to deal with all of this! They didn’t even try to help, all Starclan gives us is vague warnings and let us do the rest. Riverclan was suffering and, sure, the clans had lost their glory days, but at least the were trying. At least Riverclan was trying to be respectful. But they only reward us with this. You know what? From now on, Fogfall depended on herself, not Starclan. No more wishing to them when it will never come

@Estelle

Last edited by Caspian; August 11th, 2023 at 06:32 PM.
Old August 11th, 2023, 07:06 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Damnit! Standing up on shaky legs, Beanstar made sure no kits were clinging to him as he leapt into the water one final time. His muscles screamed as he fought the current and his own exhaustion, but managed to grab the floating kit. After a brief struggle to get back to dry(ish) land, Beanstar gently dropped Minkkit on the ground for a moment before addressing every cat left.

"Let's go," He sighed, sounding and feeling defeated as he gently tried to scoop Minkkit up and offering his back for any tired kits to ride on. The walk to Rugged Range was... a long one, but Beanstar needed to stay strong. He had to. For RiverClan.

She/Her | Monkey's Paw Purrk - Permanent Photophobia.

Minkkit had no idea how she'd ended up in the water, drifting out of her hiding place in the nursery and away from her last remaining family. To be honest, it was probably because of her very minimal attention span... added to the fact that Minkkit had been sufficiently distracted the second the sunlight hit her eyes. Pain burned her eyelids, and after letting out a pained whimper, Minkkit had thrust all her attention into paddling around in the savage water as Ms. Mistycloud had taught her.

That was when a shadow had loomed over her, giving her momentary reprieve from the harsh pain in her eyes, and then scooped her up. The world was smaller after being picked up, Minkkit learned in that moment, sky-blue hues taking in her surroundings with morbid curiosity and completely oblivious to Beanstar's struggling.

She wisely sat there as he dropped her on the ground, sticking to his shadow and squeezing her eyes shut to keep the pain at bay. She continued this way, lost to silence and only allowing a whimper to pass through her lips as the siamese tom picked her up once more before carrying on.

Minkkit had never regretted anything more. That furry, brown creature had practically stolen her sight, what with the way her eyes burned every time she stepped under the sun. And... and... Minkkit was so- Ah, she was being put down again.

Pale eyes lifted to look at her leader as Beanstar placed her down and walked not far off, only to jump onto a low-hanging branch of a thick tree. The branch itself was close to the ground, so Minkkit was well able to duck into the tree's shade and still keep her eerily unblinking eyes on the bluepoint leader as he yammered on about too many words for her to follow.

And right before the one-eyed tom passed out cold with fatigue, Minkkit canted her head to the side and called out loud enough for him to hear, with a little, maniacal giggle; "The Moon wasn't happy, Mister. I think there's a shadow behind you, don't let it cuddle your dreams!" Most likely, that was Minkkit's equivalent of 'Good night', but who knew? She for sure didn't, because a moment or two later she was staring at her paws, babbling nonsense at them as if all was fine in the world.

[ @vellichor - ..Beanstar Mention :sweats: ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; August 11th, 2023 at 07:07 PM.
Old August 11th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ 53/100
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw was laying limp on the ground passed out.

[activity post, too tired atm to make a decent one]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old August 11th, 2023, 11:00 PM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

»»-----Raven - She/they------►
≪ °❈° ≫
#Water
wait what...? Wait WHAT!? What were these cats doing here!? Raven just wanted to go back here and see if she can catch something else from here but why was there suddenly like...a ton of other cats here!? Walking here as if it's their home?? It's definately not! And they all smell bad...like...really, really bad. Ew. As much as she wanted to attack them all right now, she wasn't dumb enough to fight tons of cats by herself while also knowing barely any fight techniques even if they all seem tired so she ended up just walking away, going back to her den. Frustrated about all this

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 11th, 2023 at 11:02 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 01:22 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

Dapplewing was heaving–he was tired, of course, everyone was. He sat with his head bowed, hunched over and looking.. Pitiful. His tail was curled tightly around his paws, his ears flat against his head, and he stared blankly at his leader before he shifted his gaze to the clan’s deputy, instead. Although Dapplewing was freezing cold and tired, he wouldn’t feel good just.. Sitting around, even if it was advised for him to rest.

He noted that there were a few others who offered to stand guard.. Ferretsnap and Fogfall. Certainly not enough guards, so.. He offered himself up, too. He rose to his paws, slowly weaving through his clanmates to find Gingerfrost. “I would like to stand guard, too.” He offered, voice uncharacteristically quiet for a cat who liked to talk so much.

[ @Estelle ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 12th, 2023, 01:27 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan LionHeart
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| closed, activity… |
——————
Pebble was hurt… like badly hurt… her paw was pulsing and swollen larger than she had ever seen… However, she didn’t want help… Others needed it more…
——————
Old August 12th, 2023, 04:24 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

rainkit existed so his owner can make a detailed post

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old August 12th, 2023, 04:46 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Skies, he was tired too. He was tired and worn and he could already feel the oncoming soreness of his legs from swimming against the current; but so much needed to be done. If he could, he’d send scouting patrols right away, make sure the area is clear and safe and that they could safely build a new home here. But alas. Even a child could see the state his once strong clan was in, exhausted. Hurt. As made evident by the lack of volunteers to patrol, no one was up for the task. It would have to wait until morning. Rain or not, that’s the earliest they could do these scouting patrols, once everyone was rested.

But until then they needed guards. Tired they may be they needed a group of cats to stand guard for the night and protect the clan. Luckily, albeit only few, there were some volunteers for that. That made four guards for the whole clan, himself included. A part of him wanted tot stomp over to the leader’s side a kick him awake, tell him to man up and put those paws to work like the three volunteers and Larkwing were doing instead of just... Laying there. But who knew what that leader went through while Gingerfrost had been taking everyone to Rugged Range, who knew what he’d done or didn’t do.

...Maybe it was still the irritation from earlier speaking, the irritation bloomed from the fact that he so easily lied to the whole clan. Tearing his glance away from the leader’s body, he decided to focus on what mattered: the clan. Their safety. That’s what he needed to focus on, the leader. He would deal with him later, after he’s had the time to clearly think about this rather than acting on pure adrenaline and exhaustion. That felt like the wiser decision. He ought to not let doubts overtake his mind.

Turning towards Ferretsnap, Fofall and Dapplewing, Gingerfrost gave each of them a grateful nod, doing his utmost best to look more awake and alert than he felt. Tiredness his sworn enemy, it would not take him today!!
“Thank you three. I suggest we split up to cover the four corners of the clan – if anything happens, or you see something that may be a threat, stay calm. Alert me or try dealing with it peacefully.”
A fight is the last thing any of them needed. He looked each of them in the eye, guessing they too were just as tired, maybe even more so, but grateful they were still willing to stand and protect the clan. He’d have to remember their names.
[ @lio @Caspian @Omari ]

After ensuring each of them agreed to this plan, lest there were any complaints or different ideas, Gingerfrost took notice of a kit standing by his paw. Ah. The kitten’s name evaded him, but he’d seen the scrap around before. And some outsider seemed to be near him. Gingerfrost sigh. At least the outsider didn’t appear to be threatening, still, this was less than stellar. Turning towards the pair the deputy chased away any sign of tiredness and eyes the two cats, hoping this could be dealt with quickly.
“What is it?”
He asked Charredkit before turning his green gaze to Basil.
“You. What do you want? I apologise if we’re on your territory, but you’re going to have to let us be.”
[ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler ]

Old August 12th, 2023, 05:00 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - The Golden One
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 5 moons | 69/100
Purrmanent Purrks: Silver Tongue
Tired was an understatement. Lionpaw was so exhausted that he was about ready to collapse as soon as he reached Rugged Range. His clanmates seemed exhausted too, and he bet they all wanted nothing more than to curl up in a soft, dry nest and sleep for eternity. To forget about the hellish floods, their injured clanmates, and their destroyed home. He himself wanted to clear his mind and just forget everything for a fleeting moment.

That would have to wait though, as he noticed Beanstar climb atop the low-hanging branch of a tree and call out to RiverClan. Lionpaw was relieved to hear that he wouldn't be expected to work or help others. He felt he'd done more than enough by comforting Rainkit. Urg, he still couldn't believe he hugged that stupid mouse brain. He would have groomed himself some more if he weren't so tired. After Beanstar had finished his little speech Lionpaw went to work searching for a place to rest.

As he searched, he took note of what would now be RiverClan's new home- hopefully only temporarily. The place reeked with the stench of rogues and other unfamiliar felines. The entire camp was overgrown and unkempt, conquered by the invading flora. The terrain was rocky and uneven, the lack of soil and grass obvious to the young apprentice's sore pads. 'At least it's dry' he thought.

The trek from their old camp to here was long and tiresome. It was a miracle the young apprentice even had the strength to walk that far. He struggled to take another step and reluctantly accepted defeat. He laid himself down on the rough ground, curling in on himself into a tight ball. It wasn't the ideal place to sleep, but anything could feel like moss and feathers if you were tired enough. Lionpaw fell fast asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

#air
Wordcount: 314 words | 60 points

(Closed - Activity Post)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"