Today 10:37 PM

Old June 23rd, 2024, 10:11 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive padded over. A squirrel? In Windclan territory? He looked to Flowerpaw and nodded. "Stay here. I'm going to find a nest of mice," The warrior started, his ears twitching at the sky. "You will keep watch in the sky." Whisperinghive ordered, and with a flick of his tail he padded into the talk grass. Smells of all kinds hit him like lightning, but there was mice!

He crouched into a hunting stalk, slowly stalking forward with his belly fluff lightly brushing the ground. Whisperinghive reached a paw out and nudged a lump of grass, and mice scrambled out of it. He smiled in excitement and slammed a paw down on a mouse, killing it. The warrior dashed forward, his teeth snapping around a mouse's spine, killing that one too. Whisperinghive looked around for the rest of the mice, but smelt vole instead. He crouched down once again, stalking forward with his tail twitching. Wiggling his hindquarters, he pounced onto a plump vole.

@---Bluestar--- [+2 mice +1 Vole]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive rose from his crouched position once more, the vole between his jaws. Now Flowerpaw and him could move on to a new area- wait. Where was Flowerpaw? Cold panic gripped the warrior like the paws of a twoleg. The vole dropped from his jaws as he padded forward a few pawsteps, his eyes scanning the open area for any sign of Flowerpaw. "Flowerpaw! Get back here this instant!" He growled, waiting for the apprentice to burst out if the tall grass, but that never came.

In cold panic, Whisperinghive tried smelling for her scent, but the stench of death and blood filled into his nose from the hunt. "Flowerpaw!" He tried again, his tail lashing uneasily. Where did she go?! Whisperinghive continued looking for a bit, swipping a paw at a rock in frustration, sending it flying. "Stuipid apprentice." He growled, grabbing his two mice and one vole. He buried them with the rabbit and caught one more mouse just incase this wasn't enough. "Last warning!" The warrior said, baring in his teeth. With a huff of annoyance and worry, Whisperinghive unburied his catches, grabbing the micr and vole in his jaw and carrying the rabbit on his back.

[+1 mouse] @---Bluestar---

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

Sunburst returned to the spot in the territory where the fight had happened a few days earlier, where he'd been sunbathing before some young rogue trespassed on WindClan territory and he…dealt with the threat. He remembered maybe being a little too rough when attacking this cat, not taking into account the fact that she was apprentice age, and so he wanted to see if she was still alive, he'd definitely feel guilty knowing he murdered this young cat if he was to find her body still there, so he silently hoped he’d find nothing when he arrived, a sign that maybe she took his warning and left WindClan territory after that pretty harsh warning.

Arriving then at the scene of the fight, Sunburst was relieved to find nothing there except some dried blood from the attack. Looking at that, he realised he’d definitely been too vicious with this cat, but at least she had probably escaped. For a moment he joked to himself about her never trespassing on WindClan territory again, but immediately felt bad. She would probably be scarred for life, it was rare Sunburst feeling sympathy for a rogue, but an apprentice aged cat? That was a little different. Not finding a body had been a major relief, but he left still feeling guilt for how brutal he had been with a cat who probably didn’t deserve it, even if she had been a little disrespectful.

[For anyone following the Eelkit murder thing, Sunburst does not know she’s dead!]
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Grayheart nosed her way along the border in search of Maplepaw, the apprentice that had gone missing.
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Flowerpaw came back from the shadows carrying a fat vole. " I have more back here but I have to go and get it." She mewed racing back and forth carrying her catches. @ChaosBringer.
+3 voles + 2 rabbits + 4 mice