Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:34 AM
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:37 PM

Old March 9th, 2017, 12:31 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
A brown tabby she-kit padded up to the Tom and sniffed him curiously. "I've never seen you before...are you from the nursery?" She squeaked. This was Gorsekit.
@NightWarrior4Life
The tom laughed good-heartedly. "No little one, I'm a warrior. My name is Neverfalter. How about your's little one?" he purred while wrapping his fluffy tail around the tabby she-kit.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 9th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@NightWarrior4Life
The tom laughed good-heartedly. "No little one, I'm a warrior. My name is Neverfalter. How about your's little one?" he purred while wrapping his fluffy tail around the tabby she-kit.
Gorsekit narrowed her eyes "Gorsekit. I also have a brother called Douglasskit and a sister called Ponderosakit." She blinked her green eyes.
Old March 9th, 2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Gorsekit narrowed her eyes "Gorsekit. I also have a brother called Douglasskit and a sister called Ponderosakit." She blinked her green eyes.
@NightWarrior4Life
Neverfalter got to his 3 paws and gave the kitten a wary smile. "thats a lovely name Gorsekit, would you like to play with me?" he said with a small chuckle. He tried to hide his missing leg behind his tail. He hoped this cat wouldn't be like the others and ostracize him for not having 4 limbs. He watched the she-kit with lonely eyes.

Charrie Site
Old March 10th, 2017, 01:55 AM
Falling In

Quote:
@NightWarrior4Life
Neverfalter got to his 3 paws and gave the kitten a wary smile. "thats a lovely name Gorsekit, would you like to play with me?" he said with a small chuckle. He tried to hide his missing leg behind his tail. He hoped this cat wouldn't be like the others and ostracize him for not having 4 limbs. He watched the she-kit with lonely eyes.
(You don't need to mention me every time you quote me by the way, I will see it )

The brown tabby nodded and leaped on the Tom, batting him with sheathed paws.
Old March 10th, 2017, 05:14 AM

Quote:
(You don't need to mention me every time you quote me by the way, I will see it )

The brown tabby nodded and leaped on the Tom, batting him with sheathed paws.
The young warrior dramatically fell back off the rock landing with a thump on the grass. "Oh no, I'm being attacked by a fierce warrior! no one to save me!" he stood up and fluffed up his fur. "grrr I found me a Skyclan cat to munch!" he growled playfully while prowling dramatically towards Gorsekit. Aiming to bop the kitten with his large fluffy paw his lightly swung his paw towards the kitten; making sure to go easily to make sure he didn't accidently hurt her.

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 10th, 2017 at 05:16 AM.
Old March 10th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Falling In

Quote:
The young warrior dramatically fell back off the rock landing with a thump on the grass. "Oh no, I'm being attacked by a fierce warrior! no one to save me!" he stood up and fluffed up his fur. "grrr I found me a Skyclan cat to munch!" he growled playfully while prowling dramatically towards Gorsekit. Aiming to bop the kitten with his large fluffy paw his lightly swung his paw towards the kitten; making sure to go easily to make sure he didn't accidently hurt her.
"Hehehe." She giggled as she tumbled off the brown Tom, pushing herself back up. "Rrrrr," Gorsekit growled playfully "You can try..." Then sped away "I bet you can't catch me!" The brown tabby kit called.
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
"Hehehe." She giggled as she tumbled off the brown Tom, pushing herself back up. "Rrrrr," Gorsekit growled playfully "You can try..." Then sped away "I bet you can't catch me!" The brown tabby kit called.
The smokey tom bounded after the rambunctious kit. Running through the grass on his three legs, playfully keeping his distance but gaining on the little she-kit quickly. Neverfalter quickly caught up with the brown tabby kit and tackled her with his big fluffy tail wrapping her up in his three big fluffy paws. "I got my prey! nom nom nom!" he laughed while pretending to munch her head. Releasing the kitten from his embrace he stood up; easily balancing even without a back left leg. "That was fun Gorsekit. You're a fast runner" he purred while grooming his ruffled fur that was now covered in grass and dirt.

Charrie Site
Old March 10th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It wasn't uncommon for Grousestar to surprise others, in fact, he had the tendency to do so, he tends to come up rather abruptly and without warning which can startle cats that are rather deep in thought, he never means to do so, but he can't quite help it.
A smile seemed to cross the toms muzzle as she stated that she wouldn't mind his company, though there were very few cats in the clan that wouldn't, most cats seemed to like the charismatic leader. However, he wouldn't be hurt if she had said no, he knew to respect another cat's wishes and that it very likely wasn't against him. But I digress.
"Oh same old, same old, happy as ever! What about you? I hope you're doing well. Mewed the tom, looking over at her as he settled down at her side, that smile of his still fixated on his muzzle so that it would subconsciously make her a little more relaxed around him, he found that some cats were a bit nervous around him simply because he was a leader. And he didn't want that, not in the slightest, he wanted cats to be open with him, thus why he was always generally open with others, or so he made it appear.
At her next question, Grousestar would tilt his head a bit and look towards the piece of prey he had chosen, blinking a bit. It was always something he did when he chose prey, he always chose the least desirable one.
"Oh, I do that so that the warriors, queens, kits, and apprentices can get the better prey. I myself don't need much and they need it much more than me." He mewed politely, turning his head to look over at her again after he had spoken, his smile remaining on his muzzle.
"I've always done this, it's something my father told me I should do ever since I was little. He said it's a good thing to do to let the rest of the clan have the best, and really, I still believe that, I can make due with prey like this, it's really not that bad once you get used to it." Looking back to the bird now, he would lean his head down and start to pluck off some of the feathers so that he could eat.
Moonfrost tilted her head. What a strange habit. "Well, that is certainly a noble reason," she said simply, watching as the larger tom plucked the feathers from the bird. "So how's leader life? I don't really get to see you much anymore," she said with a light laugh, hoping to relieve herself of what little tension she had left. He hadn't seemed to hear what she had muttered, and was happy for it, though a part of her wished he had. Maybe then she may have more to talk about with her leader.

[Sorry short and late x.x]
Old March 11th, 2017, 02:47 AM
Falling In

Quote:
The smokey tom bounded after the rambunctious kit. Running through the grass on his three legs, playfully keeping his distance but gaining on the little she-kit quickly. Neverfalter quickly caught up with the brown tabby kit and tackled her with his big fluffy tail wrapping her up in his three big fluffy paws. "I got my prey! nom nom nom!" he laughed while pretending to munch her head. Releasing the kitten from his embrace he stood up; easily balancing even without a back left leg. "That was fun Gorsekit. You're a fast runner" he purred while grooming his ruffled fur that was now covered in grass and dirt.
"Eeek!" She screamed then burst into fits of laughter. "I do like running." Gorsekit explained. "The queens say we each have our own sort of...trait. I am a fast runner, my sister is very vane and pretty and my brother is scared easily and very paranoid." The brown tabby sighed
Old March 11th, 2017, 04:39 AM

Quote:
"Eeek!" She screamed then burst into fits of laughter. "I do like running." Gorsekit explained. "The queens say we each have our own sort of...trait. I am a fast runner, my sister is very vane and pretty and my brother is scared easily and very paranoid." The brown tabby sighed
Neverfalter gave the giggling kit a kind nuzzle on the top of her head. "I agree that all cats have a special trait that helps them be who they are. If you see here I have my trait, and it's helped shape me into the warrior I am today," He said while showing his missing back leg. "You don't have to rely on your trait as much as use it to your advantage. Most cats wouldn't expect a three-legged tom to beat them in a race," The Turkish Angora churred.

Charrie Site