Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2020, 07:53 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Elementals

It wasn't long before Berrypaw saw a figure walk into the den. Dipping her head in greeting, eyeing Silentpaw's bright orange fur. She frowned, realizing that her friend's pelt color might be a problem. If he came to the Dark Forest with her looking like that, he'd be spotted instantly. Oh well. They could discuss a possible solution in this conversation. But first, they needed to talk about the success with Maplekit. Sitting upright, she flicked her tail towards a pile of bedding near the den entrance. "Over there's some bedding you can use for your nest--wait...actually." The apprentice smiled. Eveningpaw had been made a warrior at the earlier meeting, so the nest next to her was now unoccupied. Patting the former apprentice's nest, she beckoned for Silentpaw. "Eveninglight won't be needing this nest anymore. You can just use this one. It's already pre-made and comfortable. That way, it'll be easier for us to talk instead of being on opposite sides of the den." She waited for Silentpaw to come sit down so they could begin their scheming.
Silentpaw poked his head int the and gave a brisk nod to Berrypaw and went inside. He looked at the nest that he had sat in last time and went to it. Even though Eveninglight was a warrior now, he didn't dare treat it as if she was exiled or something. He settled down and looked up at Berrypaw to start what ever she wanted. He at least had the good news of befriending Maplekit. He still had another moon before Maplekit would become a Maplepaw.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:25 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Silentpaw poked his head int the and gave a brisk nod to Berrypaw and went inside. He looked at the nest that he had sat in last time and went to it. Even though Eveninglight was a warrior now, he didn't dare treat it as if she was exiled or something. He settled down and looked up at Berrypaw to start what ever she wanted. He at least had the good news of befriending Maplekit. He still had another moon before Maplekit would become a Maplepaw.
Seeing that Silentpaw seemed settled enough, Berrypaw began to speak. "Alright, so we need to discuss a few things here. But first, I overheard a few parts of your talk with Maplekit." She paused, her amber eyes gleaming, before she continued. "So, I'm guessing it worked? What did he say? I didn't hear the entire thing. Do ya think you could go over everything?" From what she had seen and heard, she guessed Silentpaw was successful, but she just wanted to make sure. If they were all clear, then everything might just work out without her getting in any more trouble. She was still bummed about being stuck in camp for a week. Although, that didn't stop her from going to the Dark Forest. Besides, Shimmeringpool didn't even take her out for training that often. So, the molly supposed her punishment wasn't too bad at all. Clearing these last few thoughts from her head, she waited eagerly to see if the plan was working.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:26 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Seeing that Silentpaw seemed settled enough, Berrypaw began to speak. "Alright, so we need to discuss a few things here. But first, I overheard a few parts of your talk with Maplekit." She paused, her amber eyes gleaming, before she continued. "So, I'm guessing it worked? What did he say? I didn't hear the entire thing. Do ya think you could go over everything?" From what she had seen and heard, she guessed Silentpaw was successful, but she just wanted to make sure. If they were all clear, then everything might just work out without her getting in any more trouble. She was still bummed about being stuck in camp for a week. Although, that didn't stop her from going to the Dark Forest. Besides, Shimmeringpool didn't even take her out for training that often. So, the molly supposed her punishment wasn't too bad at all. Clearing these last few thoughts from her head, she waited eagerly to see if the plan was working.
Silentpaw looked up at Berrypaw and listened to her question. When she was done talking, he meowed, "Maplekit and I are now friends and he said that he wants you to die which seems like his personality. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you not get punished." Silentpaw bowed his head down in shame and batted a moss ball.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:29 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Silentpaw looked up at Berrypaw and listened to her question. When she was done talking, he meowed, "Maplekit and I are now friends and he said that he wants you to die which seems like his personality. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you not get punished." Silentpaw bowed his head down in shame and batted a moss ball.
At first, Berrypaw was quite pleased to hear the news that Silentpaw had been successful, but she narrowed her eyes at the second part of the sentence. "Well, if that little snitch wants me to die, then I want the same for him. And don't feel guilty about supposedly not helping me. There wasn't really anything you could've done. Stupid Maplesnitch must've snuck away and tattled while we were talking in here a few days ago. I can't have expected you to be keeping an eye on him while I was talking to you. Besides, my punishment only lasts for a week. It's not the worst. And it isn't like Shimmeringpool takes me out that often anyways." With that part through, the young molly continued with some of the other things she wanted to talk about. "All I ask of you for the next moon is that you help me keep an eye on the little bugger and try to learn as much as possible about him. Then, once he moves in here with us, we'll be ready. All the stuff we talk about stays inside this den, got it? Maplesnitch isn't supposed to hang out in here, so there's less of a chance that he'll overhear something if we have out private conversations here." Pausing, the molly made sure she had said everything she wanted to. She was about to let her friend go off for training or something, when she remembered something else. "Oh, and one last thing..." Lowering her volume even farther than before, she murmured. "I can try to sneak you into the Dark Forest tonight. I might attempt to bring Fernpaw along with us too. We can discuss how we're going to hide you once we get there." She sat back and waited for her friend's response to everything.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:47 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowkit came charging into the apprentices den her mouth wide as it could go gripped around a bunch of feathers wrapped in moss, another bundle curled to her chest by a paw turning her gait into a skipping hobble. It's quite the funny sight especially with one stubborn feather clinging to her nose. She looks around trying to spot where Duskpaw had claimed his spot eyes wide as the kit got her fist view of the den.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:52 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Willowkit came charging into the apprentices den her mouth wide as it could go gripped around a bunch of feathers wrapped in moss, another bundle curled to her chest by a paw turning her gait into a skipping hobble. It's quite the funny sight especially with one stubborn feather clinging to her nose. She looks around trying to spot where Duskpaw had claimed his spot eyes wide as the kit got her fist view of the den.
Duskpaw padded into the apprentices den, looking around for a good place for a nest. He studied that area for a moment. He hadn't been in here before, so this was new to him. He spotted a spot near the entrance and he smiled, glad that there was a spot open. He padded over to it, shaking his thick pelt. He sat next to the spot, grooming his pelt quickly.

Duskpaw saw Willowkit charge into the nursery, moss and feathers in her mouth and held with her paws too. He smiled as he saw a feather stuck to her nose and watched her walk with an awkward gait. He padded over to her, using his mouth to get the feather off of her nose. He smiled kindly and grabbed the bundle of supplies she held with her paw. He walked over to the empty space near the entrance and sat down, hoping she knew this is the spot he chose.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewolf View Post
Duskpaw padded into the apprentices den, looking around for a good place for a nest. He studied that area for a moment. He hadn't been in here before, so this was new to him. He spotted a spot near the entrance and he smiled, glad that there was a spot open. He padded over to it, shaking his thick pelt. He sat next to the spot, grooming his pelt quickly.

Duskpaw saw Willowkit charge into the nursery, moss and feathers in her mouth and held with her paws too. He smiled as he saw a feather stuck to her nose and watched her walk with an awkward gait. He padded over to her, using his mouth to get the feather off of her nose. He smiled kindly and grabbed the bundle of supplies she held with her paw. He walked over to the empty space near the entrance and sat down, hoping she knew this is the spot he chose.
Ears slightly pink she frees up her mouth from the burden she looked around at the spot he had chosen. "Arnt you worried about being stepped on when everyone comes in and leaves?" She unwrapped the feathery bundles revealing a decent amount of feathers within, certainly enough for a new nests padding. "Seems like you wouldn't get much sleep here." Despite her words she started passing materials to Duskpaw for him to arrange as he pleases.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:28 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
At first, Berrypaw was quite pleased to hear the news that Silentpaw had been successful, but she narrowed her eyes at the second part of the sentence. "Well, if that little snitch wants me to die, then I want the same for him. And don't feel guilty about supposedly not helping me. There wasn't really anything you could've done. Stupid Maplesnitch must've snuck away and tattled while we were talking in here a few days ago. I can't have expected you to be keeping an eye on him while I was talking to you. Besides, my punishment only lasts for a week. It's not the worst. And it isn't like Shimmeringpool takes me out that often anyways." With that part through, the young molly continued with some of the other things she wanted to talk about. "All I ask of you for the next moon is that you help me keep an eye on the little bugger and try to learn as much as possible about him. Then, once he moves in here with us, we'll be ready. All the stuff we talk about stays inside this den, got it? Maplesnitch isn't supposed to hang out in here, so there's less of a chance that he'll overhear something if we have out private conversations here." Pausing, the molly made sure she had said everything she wanted to. She was about to let her friend go off for training or something, when she remembered something else. "Oh, and one last thing..." Lowering her volume even farther than before, she murmured. "I can try to sneak you into the Dark Forest tonight. I might attempt to bring Fernpaw along with us too. We can discuss how we're going to hide you once we get there." She sat back and waited for her friend's response to everything.
Silentpaw listened to Berrypaw as she listed the orders that he was going to follow. When she reached the part about naming Maplekit, Maplesnitch, for some reason the name actually sounded like a nice name until he remembered what a snitch was...whoops...He perked his ear back at the Dark Forest response and nodded. When he learned the new name Fernpaw he waited for Berrypaw to finish before he started to ask. "Ookie.. so I am glad that I could watch you train...b-by the way, who is Fernpaw? Will she joining the friend circle?" At the last thought, Silentpaw tried to contain his excitement but it was spilling out of him like a waterfall. MORE FRIENDS!!!YAY!!!!, Silentpaw's mind went and hoping that Fernpaw would be a friend.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:47 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Silentpaw listened to Berrypaw as she listed the orders that he was going to follow. When she reached the part about naming Maplekit, Maplesnitch, for some reason the name actually sounded like a nice name until he remembered what a snitch was...whoops...He perked his ear back at the Dark Forest response and nodded. When he learned the new name Fernpaw he waited for Berrypaw to finish before he started to ask. "Ookie.. so I am glad that I could watch you train...b-by the way, who is Fernpaw? Will she joining the friend circle?" At the last thought, Silentpaw tried to contain his excitement but it was spilling out of him like a waterfall. MORE FRIENDS!!!YAY!!!!, Silentpaw's mind went and hoping that Fernpaw would be a friend.
Berrypaw listened to her friend's question, then thought up a way she could explain everything. "Fernpaw is Maplesnitch's sister. We all used to be nursery friends, but the whole incident happened, and now Fernpaw believes everything I say, and we both hate Maplesnitch. I had originally assumed that Fernpaw was always sweet, and Maplesnitch was the one who I could take to the Dark Forest with me. But apparently, I had it all backwards. So yes, if I can convince her, Fernpaw will be joining us in both the friend group and the Dark Forest at night." Waiting for a couple of heartbeats, the molly allowed Silentpaw to take in all the information. "That's all I got for ya, so if you don't have any other questions, you're free to leave. I'm going to try and speak to Fernpaw sometime today, so I can pull both of you into the Dark Forest tonight."

Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:10 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Ears slightly pink she frees up her mouth from the burden she looked around at the spot he had chosen. "Arnt you worried about being stepped on when everyone comes in and leaves?" She unwrapped the feathery bundles revealing a decent amount of feathers within, certainly enough for a new nests padding. "Seems like you wouldn't get much sleep here." Despite her words she started passing materials to Duskpaw for him to arrange as he pleases.
Duskpaw flicked his tail when he saw Willowkit's ears turn a little pink and set down his bundle of supplies. "Oh, I don't mind if cats step on me. I chose this spot so that the sun will wake me up in the morning. It will help me wake up on time!" He puffed out his chest a little, glad that he had thought of such good reasons to pick this spot.

Duskpaw was surprised by the amount of feathers that were in Willowkit's bundle. He wondered how she got all the feathers so he decided to ask her.
"Where did you get all of these supplies?" he asked her. "Oh, I'm fine with not getting much sleep. At least I get to see the moon when I go sleep." He looked out of the den at the sun, excited to build his nest.

Duskpaw grabbed some moss and placed it in a way that made the base of the nest. He used his small paws to sort of weave the moss together. He smiled as he looked at the nest. He was sure it would be very soft. "Why don't you put the feathers in!" he told Willowkit, hoping she would have fun doing it.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Closed Thread