Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Calm the storm [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:32 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:31 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:15 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:11 AM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:08 AM

Old February 28th, 2024, 07:20 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Willow's Rise

Mousepaw paid sear respects to the dead, even if sea had barely known any of them, and waited for the rest to travel. (open)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:29 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
Mousepaw paid sear respects to the dead, even if sea had barely known any of them, and waited for the rest to travel. (open)
SilverPaw Came And Sat Beside Them, Dipping His Head As His Mother Sat On The Other Side Of Him.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:50 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Blazepaw listened from the sidelines as Mudhound spoke. Usually, he wouldn't hesitate to rise to the front of the crowd and take the initiative, but... Blazepaw's eyes involuntarily flickered to where the warrior was holding his brother- or, what was now his brother's limp body, by the scruff.

...Finchpaw.

Blazepaw hadn't attacked Riverclan camp with the rest of his clan. It's not that he was afraid of joining in, but he didn't have enough battle experience for Bumblestar and most likely his mentor to approve. Blazepaw wouldn't hesitate to maul a Riverclan cat and get a chance to practice his skills, but he didn't see a point in sneaking out when he knew many of his clanmates were going to come back gravely injured or already dead. He was never quite as stupidly loyal, and brave, as Finchpaw.

His brother's brown fur was now matted with blood, and his green eyes were just slightly opened, but there was no light behind them. Blazepaw wasn't really surprised Finchpaw had disregarded Bumblestar's orders and rushed into a battle he couldn't win. When his name was announced amongst the rest of the dead, Blazepaw didn't collapse from shock or wail out into the clearing, though he did stop for a moment. Scenes of when him and Finchpaw were still kits, closer but still never getting along, flashed through his head. Blazepaw's claws dug into the cold ground.

The least he could do was silently watch as others cried and grieved, keeping an eye on his brother's body being carried away to his final resting place.

(i decided blaze was finch's littermate on a whim. open, if your character has anything meaningful or important to say, though blazepaw might not be up for talking.)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 28th, 2024 at 08:03 PM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:59 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Fresh graves were never a pleasant thing to create. Skittering up to the gathering group of her clanmates with a leaf bundle tucked securely in her mouth, the small grey molly stayed on the edges of the crowd as Mudhound spoke before glancing around. There were still... two of her fallen peers that needed to be carried to their final resting place... She could assist with that.

White paws carried her forward and she silently dipped her head in respect to the still forms on the ground before her in a moment of silence. Gently, the smaller she-cat placed down her bundle before pulling Lakebelly onto her back and scooping the leaf back up into her jaws. This would be... Well, she'd just walk slow and watch her step. Willow's Rise wasn't too far of a trek and she could follow close behind her more robust peers just in case.

[ Open ]

Old February 28th, 2024, 09:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw, worst for wear but too stubborn to not make at least an appearance, joined the crowd quietly. With his mouth still swollen from having teeth forcibly extracted by Birdsnow's kick, he wouldn't be talking very much if at all.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:35 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw was frozen in fear*

(Open)

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 28th, 2024 at 09:35 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:15 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Riversong watched as the clan paid their respects to their fallen before approaching them themselves. They touched their head briefly to the others and wished them luck on their journey before stopping at Finchpaw. As they bent down, unsaid apologies flew through their head. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being such a bad mentor, and I’m sorry that I couldn’t get there in time. I’m sorry that you died such a merciless death and that you won’t be able to grow up again. Riversong dug their claws into the ground, fighting back the urge to wail and collapse. They were glad Mudhound was picking up Finchpaw’s body, for Riversong definitely wouldn’t be able to do it themselves. As the group began to travel, Riversong followed the Hornet with a drooping head, afraid to ask but unwilling to let Finchpaw out of their sight. The worst part (the burial) was yet to come.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:45 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Event [#event]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It'd been a rough day for thunderclan, and as this day shifted into night, as the hours passed from the end of the raid a sense of melancholy settled over the clan. Once the hustle and bustle of post raid healing, emergency patrols, and heightened emotions had settled all there really was to do was try and recover, to persevere and move on.

It was in this time, in the darkened twilight when the sun had just set but the sky remained lightened with the glow of dusk that Mudhound spoke, standing over a line or corpses in a neat little row.

"Thunderclan! I know youre are all tired but the day is not over yet.

It is time to lay our dead to rest as they deserve."

The tripod closed their eyes, gaze having been fixed on the bodies of Curltail, Finchpaw, Blacklion, Honeydew, Wetwhisker, and Lakebelly. The blood had been groomed off of their pelt courtesy of Drizzlecloud, and little lavender flowers littered their forms masking the scent of death. They looked like they were sleeping really, at peace, but it felt just wrong. These cats were full of life just the day before, and should still be but now were never to dwell among the forest clan as they once did. There were more that were no longer among the clan, those exiled who died or were left in riverclan for their betrayal but Mudhound knew it would be horribly disrespectful for them to even be mentioned now. As much as their absences still stung too.

"For all those who have already been healed by Springpaw, those who have not should to go get healed now-" An ironic advisement given Mudhound was among the number dodging the medicine cats den, not wanting to waste herbs on their relatively minor injuries when their rapid healing rate was doing fine. But the tripod had always been one to care for others above themself. "-as well as those well enough to come please gather to travel to Willows Rise. We will give Curltail, Finchpaw, Blacklion, Honeydew, Wetwhisker, and Lakebelly their last rites and respect as a clan and pay tribute to all lost in battle who should be with us as a clan."

With that and gentle form the hornet leaned down and shifted Blacklion onto their back and requested anyone who was able to take a fallen clanmate before they gently grabbed Finchpaw by the scruff. They'd walk the distance to the large willow at Drizzleclouds side, the funeral having already been discussed and planned between the clanmates and any mutual emotional support appreciated in this solemn event.

Mudhound could only hope that this would bring comfort to the living who gathered in this event and the dead above in starclan, so recently and suddenly torn away from their home.

FYI: This takes place hours post battle and after any post battle healing/herb patrols!
Wetwhisker still needs to be taken by someone to the rise as of current.

Cloudnose
A white cat with gorgeous light gray ears and paws, blind blue eyes, and a heavily scarred face

Cloudnose had been released from the medicine den, still blind but still alive. They followed the group to Willow’s Rise. They may be blind now but they will never be weak. Just then, an apprentice brushed by as well as a warrior. Cougarpaw? Silverstorm? But it was just a warrior and apprentice. Sighing they knew who it was because of their apprentice ceremony. Hey Butterflypaw. Suddenly a voice whispered in his ear.
Weakling. Ugh. Opossumsnap. A pain from the day they met.

————

Butterflypaw
A rather small calico she-cat who has green eyes and a deformed paw

Butterflypaw glanced nervously around but followed. If this was more fighting, she’d have to flee back to camp as she had absolutely no battle training. Noticing a heavily scarred face, she bounded over, quickly taking her place beside them to make sure they didn’t get hurt.

————

Opossumsnap
A large jet-black tom with piercing blue eyes

The jet black coat of Opossumsnap flew out of camp and to Willow’s Rise. I want to see this happen. He flew by Cloudnose, careless if it knocked him over. Weakling. He growled into Cloudnose’s ear. After that he headed onward.

————

Cicadaflight
A calico she with hazel brown eyes
Cicadaflight hadn’t had much fun since her kitting, but she came, her curiosity of the clan’s victory dragging her to Willow’s Rise. Wonder what’s happening… Padding along side Butterflypaw and Cloudnose, she noticed Cloudnose’s heavily scarred face. Don’t look at me like that. They growled, annoyance bouncing off them. When she gave a whimper of confusion, they smiled. I may be blind now, but I’m no idiot. I can feel your gaze burning right into my fur. They explained. Cicadaflight turned her gaze, not daring to bat a gaze at the cat’s appearance.
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:02 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

-+-Rowanfrost-+-

Rowanfrost sadly followed Mudhound. While digging fresh graves was never a fun past-time, it must be done. He hoisted Wetwhisker onto his back and trekked towards Willow's Rise.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:30 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

Fudge was tired. Exhausted, really. With the double patrol duty he'd pulled today - finding herbs in the snow by the way... hated it - he just wanted to sleep. But he had more important things to take care of. Like making sure The Boulder was alright. Cats were so defeated after that pointless raid. The former kittypet could only assume that there had been countless injuries considering all the necessary herbs. Of course, when he'd seen his mentor before the pile of death, he'd had to approach, his gaze alert for once as he sat at the edges of the gathered star worshipers.

Cats had fallen. Died in their little quest for glory. And for some reason, this seemed to be meaningful for some of the cats around him. He didn't understand why. Not really. Was it because it had been meaningless? Because they had realized far too late that fighting another bunch of cats because they were too quiet was among the stupidest things anyone could do? Or was it because of the circumstances of their death? He never saw anyone cry when Angry killed one of their precious little clanmates. And those who did were ridiculed or executed in turn. So what made these deaths any different? Dead was dead. They had failed in this little game of life, just like they all would in the end. Why not just toss them and be done with it like they so often did with the ones who died in camp thanks to their leader's claws and fangs?

He considered staying back. The whole thing seemed nothing more than a waste of time. Fudge had never really integrated himself into the strange rituals of the star worshipers, and he didn't see a reason to start now. But The Boulder seemed oddly sad about this whole thing, and that rubbed him the wrong way. He wasn't sure why. It wasn't him who was sad, so why did it matter? He didn't even understand the reason for being so sorrowful in the first place. But he understood one thing... Well... understood was a strong word, but he knew. That he had to go along and help. Make sure The Boulder was alright in the end. Because he wouldn't be able to rest until he was certain his mentor had put this strange despair behind them.

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios