Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Naila
Today 01:25 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by nyme
Today 01:06 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:03 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:59 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:49 AM

Old June 19th, 2024, 09:36 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 2 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN
Mosquitokit looks up, starry-eyed. Meetings are always almost too much for him, but there's something terribly exciting in watching one cat call all the rest to attention so easily. He responds as the others do, finding an unobtrusive spot to settle into so he can hear what Dawnstar has for them all. He's got his big ol' bat ears perked at attention and he's doing his darnedest not to stare and stare and stare at his clanmates as they sidle to their own spots.

He's failing terrifically at it, too.

gravelly waypoint
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:43 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Nightshade let out an annoyed huff as some kit incubator dared BUMP into her. Not a big deal, but she felt her mouth twist into a frown before she caught herself. "I believe my tail is alright, don't stress about it love." She murmured, internally battling on how suspicious it would be if she attacked someone. Would that raise some flags or would she be okay?

Ermmm.. Probably not the smartest.
Mothcloud nodded and went to go sit down beside her mate Iceclaw. Mothcloud had narrowed her eyes during the warriors response. Clearly suspicious about something.

@Starphobia

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 19th, 2024, 10:08 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogpaw

shadowclan apprentice | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; open

Fogpaw has to squint and stumble into the clearing. It’s his first Leafgreen and he’s already missing the overcast days of Leafbare, willing to withstand the cold over the unbearable heat.

Old June 19th, 2024, 11:06 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Wildkit and cherryblossom rushed to grimepeak
Old June 19th, 2024, 11:09 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

CW: dissociation

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

sitting near the camps entrance, squirrelpaw snaps out of her thoughts as she hears dawnstar's voice ring throughout the camp. blinking and fighting away brain fog, she shakes her head and stands up. like she's on autopilot, her paws carry her across the clearing and towards the forming crowd, taking a seat near the back. her bushy tail wraps around her paws, meanwhile her yellow gaze is trained on ..something, it's hard to tell what.

the battle is still painfully fresh in her mind, though she tries to block it out of her mind. it still seems to linger in the very back of her mind though. her conscious reminding her of what happened. usually followed by ringing in her ears or the incessant pounding of her heart (in all fairness, she's experienced her heart racing for moons. the latter is more bearable.) either way, she's left with her mind feeling more clouded than before. a stark contrast of her usually hyper-vigilant and constantly running mind.

shifting with a heavy sigh, she forces the cloudiness away and sets her gaze upon the grimpeak. maybe goopywhisker will come sit by me...or mistlewhisker..? she wonders, eyes briefly sweeping over the crowd. maybe..I need..more friends, she realizes with a frown.

[ open ]

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw strides over to the grimpeak, taking a seat near the front. heterochromia gaze flickers about, taking in the sight of injured cats before it lands on his grandmother. interesting.

[ open ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 19th, 2024, 11:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw strides over to the grimpeak, taking a seat near the front. heterochromia gaze flickers about, taking in the sight of injured cats before it lands on his grandmother. interesting.

[ open ]
Lostspark - ShadowClan Enforcer

She was likely one of the worst mothers to ever exist. Regardless, this fact didn't stop her from tentatively settling down beside Quillpaw. Lostspark said nothing, only glanced towards her son, uncertain whether he wanted distance or not.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old June 19th, 2024, 11:26 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowtwist walks over and sites down to listen to the meeting. He expects nothing insteresting though.

Dizzycloud was within earshot and was particularly comfy at the moment so she did nothing.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old June 20th, 2024, 01:22 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

Finally.
She had been sitting on pines and needles, ok? Like the battle patrol had returned forever ago and Pigeonpaw had waited and waited but now she was finally gonna hear all of the news!!

She rushed over from where she had been pacing. Alrighty, so who to bother this time? She wanted to sit with an apprentice again, but also someone who had been in the battle. Amber eyes searching the camp, she quickly found someone in the overlap of those categories and bounded over to the older apprentice. "Sup, Squirrels! How was the battle thingy? Was it epic?" Argh, if she had only had enough battle training before this to join them she could have been right there in the chaos if it!!

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old June 20th, 2024, 03:46 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
The Dancing Bird

Owlthroat had sauntered his way over as Dawnstar’s roar had broken through camp. The day had been long and the late sun cast a glow beneath the Grimpeak. Starkly outlining Dawnstar’s scarred figure. Riverclan was gone, he was thankful for that much. But jealousy crept into his mind as he pondered the battle, he wished he had been there. Nothing pleased him better than carving and slicing cats, seeing the red spatters of another win. Owlthroat knew it was his fear for the water which had held him back and his blackened maw curled in disgrace.

When would be his next chance? He yearned for nothing more than a battle, because there was nothing he was better at. It was a guilty sadistic satisfaction of his very own. He wasn’t particularly interested in what the leader had to say, it was undoubtedly more of the same. More apprentices, possibly warriors. Last meeting he had been assigned Willowpaw as his own, what a mistake that had been. The blubbering mess of a cat turned his head sideways. She was frankly untrainable, how could he even begin to start training a mess like that. A discorded brain even more broken than his own, unable to keep a simple train of thought.

But he would train her, to the best of his abilities. Owlthroat didn’t want to make himself appear as incompetent, especially when his own ego he held above everything. The greatest warrior alive wouldn’t fail and crack under the pressure of someone like her. Escaping his mouth a small sigh echoed as he moved forward, trying to find an unnoticeable spot within the crowd ahead. Catching sight of Tuftedtusk seemed like somewhat of a relief, he didn’t know him much. Only past mention, but from what he’d heard he seemed like a sensible cat. Albeit on the gruff side similar to himself.

Tuftedtusk’s red-brown fur seemed mottled with greens and spindly cobwebs, he had been in the battle. It almost soured Owlthroat and caused him to turn away, but there weren't many other places to sit down now that the clearing had begun to fill with cats. The choice had been made for him. Pushing forward once more, his towering figure lowered onto his haunches. Tuftedtusk’s gaze was unfocused and unwavering upon Dawstar. Dipping his head in a brief courteous nod, he secretly hoped he’d catch his eye.

Conversation would be often a bore at these meetings, he hadn’t managed to get much out of Willowpaw in regards to the battle. Part of him yearned to ask the questions, hear about the bloodshed and the rage. It left him hungry.

[​​ @Aroogi ]

Old June 20th, 2024, 05:41 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Turtlepaw and Honeyoak arrived