Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:58 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:49 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:41 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:30 AM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:02 AM

Old May 12th, 2021, 11:12 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Morningpaw's head snapped over to Kestrelstar's call as he burst into camp, her blue eyes widening in surprise at the sudden meeting.... and then her heart dropping into her stomach as she processed the sight of a limp, bloodied Lionstorm being set on the ground. She looked top the new leader nervously. What happened?
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:13 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotusheart settled far from the crowd and flopped on her side. She would listen to the meeting. For some reason, perhaps force of habit, she felt a little mistrust towards Kestrelstar.
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe was a new warrior but she looked up to keatrelstar as she stood up "Maybe we should see what thunderclan has to say before we just up and attack. Fawnleap may have been an accident and we don't know about Lionstorm. We should at least see what their side of it is before we lose more cats. I understand you may not like this idea but our ancestors wouldn't want us to fight just to fight they would want us to try to figure out what happened first." Snowstripe mews. She wanted her voice to be heard she didn't care if they ignored her or not. She voiced her opinion and sat down.
Starlingflight had collected her thoughts enough to hear Snowstripe speak up, and she looked over at the young warrior. "Snowstripe is right...tensions are high in every clan. If we keep lashing out for every cat that dies, accident or no, then we're simply petty..." She wanted to do something about this, to hear what ThunderClan had to say. But jumping into battle wasn't the wise choice. She nodded towards Snowstripe, approving of the young warrior's confidence.
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:23 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Streampaw and streamfern came padding in from hunting together. Oh a meeting mewed streampaw as she and streamfern bounded over
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:27 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Starlingflight had collected her thoughts enough to hear Snowstripe speak up, and she looked over at the young warrior. "Snowstripe is right...tensions are high in every clan. If we keep lashing out for every cat that dies, accident or no, then we're simply petty..." She wanted to do something about this, to hear what ThunderClan had to say. But jumping into battle wasn't the wise choice. She nodded towards Snowstripe, approving of the young warrior's confidence.
She noded back and wrapped her tail around her paws and sighs hoping they take her thoughts spoken outlook into mind I stead of just charging. She understood that lionstorm was killed and she got up sniffing to make sure her assumption was right. She had been in the middle and came back and sighed she wasn't gonna have it.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 12th, 2021, 11:30 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Bristletail walked into the clearing and deposited a few fish in the fresh-kill pile. Why was everyone looking at the clearing? Eh, it didn't make sense, but that didn't matter. Bristletail went through all the possibilities in her mind. Maybe they found Lionstorm and Fawnsqueak! She grinned happily before it turned to a frown. Then why does everyone look so shocked? She walked to the front of the clearing and stopped.

Her gaze swivelled over the bodies of her clanmates. "No." She whispered it so quietly, it barely left her mouth. Bristletail didn't know the two that well, but they were amazing. They were part of Riverclan, to begin with! Her heart was shattering. She knew that Kestralstar was going to be an amazing leader, but for his reign to start off with a murder, that seemed cursed. She took a few steps back and gazed up at Kestralstar with admiration. He was going to avenge them. She knew it.

Dusksong staggered to her feet at the sound of a meeting. Ugh, what happened this time. If there were new apprentices or warriors or even just mentor switches she was going back to sleep. Blah, blah, blah. Who cares. She wandered over and sat down. Almost everyone was already there and almost all of them looked horrified. What is it this time. Did a battle start? She pasted a look of concern on her face, despite not even knowing what was wrong.

A soft thud reverberated through the clearing. Hmm? Dusksong lifted her head and nearly choked on her breath. What the- She spluttered and coughed until she caught her breath. Fawnsqueak and Lionstorm. She stared at their bodies. Those were the wounds inflicted by other cats. Not good. She guessed it was Thunderclan. They already seemed to hate them and Lionstorm did seem to hate them back. But why? That was the question that swum through her head. Why?

||:OPEN:||

Last edited by carmen; May 12th, 2021 at 11:39 AM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:31 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Junipersong roused from her nest, having been taking a midday nap after attempting (and mostly failing) a solo hunt. That was Kestrelstar! She was excited to talk to him now that he had returned! But... something sounded off. That wasnt the normal call for a meeting. It sounded angry, panicked, and urgent. Rousing from her nest, standing up and walking out of the warrior's den, she gasped when she saw the two lifeless bodies dumped in the middle of the clearing. Lionstorm? AND Fawnsqueak? This... this was....

She caught sight of her apprentice out of the corner of her eye. Rushing over to Fiercepaw and trying to calm things down. Teaching her apprentice how to respond appropriately in situations like these was most important. "Hey, calm down, calm down. This looks bad, but remember what I taught you. We need to know the full story first. Dont judge the other clans quite yet" she told Fiercepaw.

// @~Fierceclaw~

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.

Last edited by Dizerel; May 12th, 2021 at 12:09 PM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:36 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

;Hawkwhisker;
The tom finally looked up and saw the sight on the Streamrock.
Lionstorm.
Fawnsqueak.
Dead.
"No.." he whispered. They were dead.
Why were they dead?
ThunderClan. Their reek is all over the bodies.

//OPEN\\

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.

Last edited by Lavender'fur; May 12th, 2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:38 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// Stormtalon
Kestrelstar's call rang shrill through the clearing. It was not the call of a poised leader, no-- the words were wrong and there was something chaotic embedded in the timbre of his voice. Death...the tabby tom could smell it before he was even properly out of the warrior's den. Shocked murmurs rippled through the already gathered cats as Stormtalon padded forward, an icy calm fitting over his features born of dread.

...The body was Lionstorm's. Stars.

Stormtalon's heart sank under the heavy weight of foreboding. This was the truest test of the kind of cat- the kind of leader- Kestrelstar would turn out to be. How would he choose to retaliate?

// Ottersplash
"What the..." Otter murmured when he heard commotion. He'd been gearing up to leave camp for a hunt, but then apparently Kestrel returned, so- another meeting? What was the big deal? Something so important that Kestrelstar had to- ... oh. Oh.

The large ginger tom stopped halfway into the clearing, his paws suddenly wooden and uncooperative. That was... that was... no, it couldn't be. Why? StarClan, why? Ottersplash felt an overwhelming urge to run away from the sight of his former leader's corpse lying in the middle of RiverClan's clearing. A major part of him didn't want to see what he was seeing, rejected it, even- but another part of him won out.

"What happened!? What in the stars- how?"

Old May 12th, 2021, 11:54 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

RiverClan Announcement [#kestalks]

So many thoughts were cascading down onto Kestrelstar that each tumbled over the next without a coherent, clean version coming as a result. Not only was he physically and mentally exhausted from the lives ceremony - and the fact that not one but two Dark Forest cats had interjected the ceremony with their own agendas - but finding Lionstorm and Fawnsqueak at Smallpines... it both revived him and wore him out again. The rage that boiled his blood though had only increased his speed, practically sprinting back to camp with narrowed eyes.

It seemed his era as leader would start as a bloody one, because despite the chaos in his mind, Kestrelstar was crystal clear in one vision; ThunderClan would burn for their crimes. Gently, he let Lionstorm's body slip off of himm in the middle of the clearing, swallowing a lump in his throat. Snakeheart would be behind him carrying Fawnsqueak. Without a second though the gray tabby leapt up onto the Streamstone, ignoring the swell of tingles that the height gave him and sweeping his gaze across RiverClan... his Clan.

"RiverClan! Gather around for a meeting!"

Not the usual words, but Kestrelstar could barely think straight, and he knew his voice would wake even those who were sleeping. He scanned the crowd for his deputy, wishing he could've informed her of the grizzly sight before. But there was no time to wait.

Riverkit walks out of the nursery and to the streamstone. He sits and waits for Kesterelstar to talk.