Last post by squidz
Today 12:58 AM

Old May 9th, 2023, 05:02 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

| Mousepaw |

So intently was the apprentice looking at the warriors' den for any warrior that might leave it, that Mousepaw completely missed the first warrior that left its safety. A voice sounding to his side, Mousepaw looked up, verdant eyes round for a moment until he caught sight of the warrior's smile, instantly returning it with a goofy grin of his own. Getting up, bouncing on the tip of his toes, the young tom realized this was his chance! What he had been waiting for. A warrior! Yes yes! And he looked so nice, too! Victory!

"Hello hello! How do you do! I am doing good good, yes! Just waiting waiting. For someone to go out! Because! Because. Being stuck in camp..." At this, Mousepaw looked to his left and to his right, conspiratorially lowering his voice to a whisper as he brought a paw to his face, almost as if to guide the words solely to his companion. "It gets... boring."

No sooner had the words left the apprentice's maw did his eyes grow rounder, realizing what he'd just said. Gasp! Rapidscorch was going to think he was always bored now! Oh nooo! What if Shader and Wrenny heard that, and then they thought he thought they were boring! No no no, he had to fix it. Puffing out his chest, his voice a few octaves higher in pitch, he quickly amended his statement, bouncing left and right with each word in his urgency to speak.

"But! But only sometimes! Not all the times. No no. Just when there is nothing else to do!" Mousepaw mewed, a look of relief on his face. There. Now it was factually correct and in no way being able to be misinterpreted and potentially make Shader and Wrenny cry. Well. Make Wrenny cry. Shader was more likely to stare. Or glare. Heh heh.

-

@ophelia [Rapidscorch]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 10th, 2023, 03:37 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

╔════•○•════╗
~◇Ashkit◇~

•She/Her•Shy•4 moons•

Ashkit got out of the nursery, searching for a stick. The smell of the river flooded her lungs, reminding her that she was hungry. She turned to the prey pile, and right then she noticed it: the perfect stick! She ran towards it and picked it up.

•─────▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎ ────•
@sageleaves

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; June 5th, 2023 at 11:22 AM.
Old May 10th, 2023, 02:45 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

His green gaze stopped on a familiar pelt. One that he had caught prey for in a previous hunt. What was her name again? Night- something? Guess he'd just have to go ask.

Hawkbite raised himself to his feet and started towards the she-cat. Had she put on weight? Taken better care of herself? It was a hard say from the distance he was at, but once he was in front of her, he was quick to give her a once over. "Evening," the tom spoke softly, dipping his head towards her.

"Care for another hunt?"

Sitting solemnly as she so often did, the feline hadn't expected anyone to approach her. That rarely happened, save for the occasional patrol, she often spend her time alone. Today, however, it seemed a somewhat familiar clanmate had decided to invite her along on another hunt. Her tail raised, surprised by the sudden voice, though she was less startled than when they first met, recognising the tom rather quickly. An, albeit shy, and small smile spread across her maw in greetings, ears turning towards him so she may hear what he had to say. And that too was a bit unexpected to her, starling her smile away. A hunt... Frankly, she still avoided hunting in company, preferring the comfort of being alone and none seeing her failures. But one had to admit that, although she still struggled with simple self-care tasks, the woes of her recent worries had her distracted; more compliant to what her body needed. Most often it still felt like bile in her throat, but she was doing... Less bad. Making an effort. Perhaps, she'd struggle less with hunting now? So distracted as of late, the former queen hardly noticed these changes. A light smile spread across her maw again, a soft nod following. The anxiety was like a knot in her stomach, but maybe, she could give this a try.

Old May 10th, 2023, 05:51 PM

Bump Policy: After 1-2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Silversight, She/Her~ @Cinnamonear

Silversight followed Ashkit as she bounded past her,” Have you found your worthy opponent?” Silversight asked with a tilt of her head.
(Sorry for the short reply, I’ve been busy with school)

Last edited by sageleaves; May 10th, 2023 at 05:51 PM.
Old May 11th, 2023, 10:33 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Marshhowl

Being without her mate constantly beside her... uncomfortable.

The tan warrior- well, not a warrior now. She shifted a little, once more noticing the strange weight of her belly. Queen. That was her rank now and would be until these kits of hers would be born and grow enough to live without milk. Marshhowl had no intentions of staying in the nursery more than she had to, and once her and Silentstorm's kittens could survive without her to feed them constantly, she would resume her usual work. Of course, she and her mate would visit them a lot to train and teach them what they had to, but maybe she could get someone else to kit-sit occasionally.

She shifted again and shook out the long fur around her neck and shoulders before leaning back and looking out of the camp. Not having anything to do was killing her. No duties or responsibilities, no patrols to get done, and the prey pile was no longer her task to be filled. How did the other queens, or the forever queens for that mater, manage this all day?

[Open, even though Marsh isn't much of a talker]

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old May 11th, 2023, 11:15 AM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post

Mossykit finally gave up and plopped down panting her she looked at the other 2"wanna play another game" she asked with a smile

F o x k i t
\ She/Her /
~ 4 moons ~
: a orange cat she-cat with a white underbelly, muzzle, and chest, black paws and ear tips, with green eyes :

Lil' thinG'.png

"Yes!" Foxkit sat up excitedly, glancing around before turning her attention back to Mossykit and Wrenkit "What would you guys wanna play?" she sat back down her eyes darting back and forth between the two

| @Rose [Wrenkit] |

Last edited by `-hollow-`; May 11th, 2023 at 12:04 PM. Reason: it keeps glitching help
Old May 11th, 2023, 12:07 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Daypaw sat there while Smokekit, Dogkit and Sunflowerkit stared at him for no reason

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old May 11th, 2023, 02:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starlingpaw flopped on the ground like a fish out of water, absolutely bored out of their mind. It was okay, they'd be a warrior soon.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old May 11th, 2023, 02:45 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Jayflower Ferreted (leaned back with her forepaws tucked into her chest)
*what on earth is that apprentice doing?* she thought with a glance at Starlingpaw, before returning to Her Search as she glanced about camp *now where did that thing go? cattapillars can't travel far can they?*

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 12th, 2023, 12:52 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Starlingpaw flopped on the ground like a fish out of water, absolutely bored out of their mind. It was okay, they'd be a warrior soon.
Mousekit was chasing a butterfly, not looking where she was going. She ran into Starlingpaw with an "oof!"
"Sorry!" she squeaked quickly. "I didn't mean to hit you! I was chasing this really cool bug, and I wasn't looking where I was going~" she continued to ramble. She always did this when she was nervous.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt