Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 01:51 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:47 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:46 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:42 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 01:27 AM

Old March 16th, 2020, 02:08 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

A purr rolled in the male's chest as he nodded, examining his small apprentice with pride, "You're playmates taught you well, huh?" He stood, going to lap her forehead with affection and pride, "Let's take the prey to camp and then we can do some battle training." He walked to where the mouse had been buried, gathering it and the rabbit in his maul as he turned to pad towards camp. Still purring, his words mumbled around the fur in his mouth, "If you keep hunting like that, this clan will never go hungry!" Prideful words rolled off of his fur tickled tongue as he lead her back to camp.
Sparrowpaw stuck out her chest for what was probably the hundredth time that day. "They sure won't," she declared pridefully, prancing alongside her mentor in the direction of ShadowClan's camp. Dangling from the black warrior's jaws were the three catches Sparrowpaw had made. Instantly another gout of pride welled up inside her, spilling like a waterfall. "So when we get back to camp, can I spar you?" she asked hopefully, tilting her chin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw stuck out her chest for what was probably the hundredth time that day. "They sure won't," she declared pridefully, prancing alongside her mentor in the direction of ShadowClan's camp. Dangling from the black warrior's jaws were the three catches Sparrowpaw had made. Instantly another gout of pride welled up inside her, spilling like a waterfall. "So when we get back to camp, can I spar you?" she asked hopefully, tilting her chin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
He chuckled as he could feel the pride of the young female, but she deserved to feel such a way; she had done brilliantly. As they neared camp, he heard her question and glanced at her with a raise of his brow. Her pride would falter quickly if she sparred him, but she asked. He nodded his head in agreement, though adding, "But we'll head to the training clearing. We don't need to disturb the peace of camp with your frustrated yowls." As he teased her he gave her a gentle bump. As they arrived at camp, he glanced at her, "Hang here, I'll be back." And he bolted into the clearing to deliver her prey.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 06:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Shimm
"ok" he meowed as he followed. Looking around , Oakpaws ears flicked constantly as the head in deeper . " so....now what?..I forgot ..." he meowed with a genuine tone. He always tended to forget bits of information . .fast. But important stuff like his home and names were what he tended to remember right now. "creekwind?"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 16th, 2020, 09:15 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

{Open!}
Bumblebelly plunged into the depths of the shallows of the previously known Lionsgrove river. A quiet howl sounded from him as shock wrapped around his body, a sharp river pelting through his spine, but after a moment of intense sensation, the icey waters numbed his body. Bumblebelly lowered himself further into the waters, his mind wondering back to the eventful dad. How did a hunting trip land him in the enemies camp? Starclan knows but he didnt need the stress, not now. The only thing left above the water was his perked ears and black nose, the rest of his thick furred body submerged in a desperate attempt to wash away the Riverclan musk.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 16th, 2020, 09:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw was at a loss as to what to do with himself, feeling very much like a piece of wood in the middle of an ocean. With Hailstorm only coming to him every so often, his parents.. gone.. forever, and the evil demon worshipers in the Clan, there was.. nothing but a seeping bitterness at the world, the coldness that came with little nurture and even less to hang around for. All he had was his training, but he was certain the Dark Forest lovers would not give him the freedom of being a warrior anytime soon. Despite being.. more advanced than many of his peers, he believed.

A little sulky, his path through the forest was spent dodging the brush for a lingering fear of finding another silver loop trap. He had already lost part of his tail to one, and he did not care to find out what else he would lose if caught again. Thankfully, it did not take him long to reach a more opened part of the territory and near the river, only to catch the foul reek of fish and the sight of Bumblebelly in the water. What was he doing?

Wrinkling his nose, Falconpaw stopped on the bank to squint his eyes at the warrior. "You stink." He informed him, displeased that some of the unpleasant scent seemed to be coming from his direction. "Is that why you are taking a dive? Because you smell worse than a skunk?"

[ @Bumblebelly ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 17th, 2020, 02:22 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly swore apart of soul left his body at the terrifying and unpredictable appearance of Falconpaw. He sank lower into the water, the risk of drowning worth it in any attempt to hide the pure embarrassment that scorned his face. Bumblebelly drifted an inch or so closer to the bank but had no plan to leave, not whilst he could be smell from miles around.

"It's the smell of unwashed paws!" He lied easily, shout above the water as his coat began to grow head. "I hadn't bothered to groom myself properly, you see. Now I've started to stink worse than a Riverclan cat," Perhaps he could make this education for the boy? Even if he risked being known as a dirty cat, "Hygiene is important, Falconpaw."

His body visibly trembled in the water, its chill starting to seep into the bones of his muscled body. Bumblebelly moved onto the shoreline, no doubt he would the price for this foolish idea of having a little splash in the water but he had to do what needed to be done, even if it was executed like an apprentices first hunt. ",Come here, Falonpaw. I've been told you haven't had the best time lately?"
@BILL.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 17th, 2020, 12:16 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnypelt found her pelt twitching away again as he wrapped her tail around her, but she leaned her head against his shoulder as she continued to watch the stars grow brighter. She didn't want him to think that she didnt like his company, she found herself surprised at how much she did enjoy it. His thanks to her describing everything made her pelt prickle happily, but as soon as he asked what he had done wrong in the clearing her ears flicked back and she lifted her head away from his shoulder. It wouldn't help to give him a wide-eyed look to avoid explaining her feelings so instead she just shrugged lightly.

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing. Already gone and forgotten." She said quietly, eyes fixed on the horizon. Truly it was nothing, she had just been sensitive. However, admitting that was admitting something about herself that she tried to hide. It had never done her any good to be sensitive. It had done her good to keep quiet and keep her head down; out of the spotlight. Though she did get a pang of quilt when she realized how he had revealed quite a bit about his own past today and she hadn't spoken a single word about herself. The guilt wasn't enough to make her do anything. He would probably change his mind if he knew about her personal life and conflicting opinion of Starclan. It always caused her trouble. It would only cause more if she told any cat that she was seeing her mother again... Tawny wasn't sure she could trust him like he seemed to trust her. Though she also really enjoyed his company and didn't want to push it away, having him to sit with her here was actually better than alone. Just acknowledging that internally made her uncomfortable, but to keep his mind off being worried about her feelings she carefully rested her head back against his shoulder. She took a moment to rub her cheek against him, enjoying the texture of his cropped fur through her long, silky fur.

Ravenvine felt the sun go down as the warmth from the rays left his back and it grew colder. With a sigh he knew that i'd become time for the pair to head back to camp before it would grow too cold and dark and they would be reported missing. Swishing his tail he shook himself from the stupor he'd fallen into and slowly rose from his seat, nudging Tawnyflame has he stood up on his paws. "It's getting late, we should probably be heading back to camp." When both cats stood up he curled his tail around himself before laying it over her shoulders and then mumbling, "I hope this is okay, if it's not please tell me." He had to try to act on his instincts or he would pretty much end up falling off a cliff. It had happened before, not. Shaking his body before moving, he took the lead once again but this time he actually knew where he was going. The way back was always significantly easier than the way out to any places, or so it seemed to Ravenvine. The way out was new, always taking a different route, but the way home was simple, just follow your nose and it'll take you home. He sighed again, he was feeling incredibly tired, the day hadn't even been that exciting but being emotionally open seemed to drain him of more than just head space, but physical energy as well. Deciding that speaking might make the walk easier or at least more comfortable for the pair, he just began speaking, "So...Why do you seem to like, always sway away from any contact I offer you? No no no! It's not to insult you, but I just cannot help to wonder why. Did anything happen in your past? It's okay if you don't mind telling me or anything, I can accept that. Many's backstories are private."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 17th, 2020, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ravenvine felt the sun go down as the warmth from the rays left his back and it grew colder. With a sigh he knew that i'd become time for the pair to head back to camp before it would grow too cold and dark and they would be reported missing. Swishing his tail he shook himself from the stupor he'd fallen into and slowly rose from his seat, nudging Tawnyflame has he stood up on his paws. "It's getting late, we should probably be heading back to camp." When both cats stood up he curled his tail around himself before laying it over her shoulders and then mumbling, "I hope this is okay, if it's not please tell me." He had to try to act on his instincts or he would pretty much end up falling off a cliff. It had happened before, not. Shaking his body before moving, he took the lead once again but this time he actually knew where he was going. The way back was always significantly easier than the way out to any places, or so it seemed to Ravenvine. The way out was new, always taking a different route, but the way home was simple, just follow your nose and it'll take you home. He sighed again, he was feeling incredibly tired, the day hadn't even been that exciting but being emotionally open seemed to drain him of more than just head space, but physical energy as well. Deciding that speaking might make the walk easier or at least more comfortable for the pair, he just began speaking, "So...Why do you seem to like, always sway away from any contact I offer you? No no no! It's not to insult you, but I just cannot help to wonder why. Did anything happen in your past? It's okay if you don't mind telling me or anything, I can accept that. Many's backstories are private."
The tabby slowly got to her paws when prompted by the tom, he was right. If she continued to sit and look at the stars in wonder, she would surely freeze to the top of the cliff. It was nice to see him at ease on the way back, picking his path independently. She kept herself from shying away from the feel of his tail and butted her head reassuringly into his shoulder. She could move past her own issues if it would bring him comfort on the way back to camp. Her pelt prickled with quick unease as he asked why she did not like being touched, not close to others. Her eyes, which were now red in the darkness, clouded with memories. There were so many reasons for distancing herself, for not trusting the paws of her clanmates when she had started off her life seeing what terrible things that they could do. Her body physically shiverred and she had to keep herself from moving away. He was obviously just trying to be respectful and understand her better. Just as she had done earlier by asking him about his own experiences. Her ears tilted back and she glanced at his face, though it was turned to the path ahead with blind eyes.

"I've just seen some things that make it harder for me to... open up..." She said quietly, eyes scanning the blackening forest. The strong scent of pine as a frost began to settle in soothed her nerves a little. Her voice dipped into a quiet whisper. "Don't you know who my parents are?"
Old March 17th, 2020, 10:25 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Tawnyflame led Lichenpaw into the territory, curving along a well-used trail between the bushy pine trees. She turned her golden gaze on the youngster and smiles softly.

"So tell me what you know about the territory, have you much experience in hunting?" She kept her voice low and warm, not wanting to make the cat nervous. Her body language had been reading reserved this whole time, an emotion that the tabby was well familiar with.

@Okapi
Old March 17th, 2020, 10:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame led Lichenpaw into the territory, curving along a well-used trail between the bushy pine trees. She turned her golden gaze on the youngster and smiles softly.

"So tell me what you know about the territory, have you much experience in hunting?" She kept her voice low and warm, not wanting to make the cat nervous. Her body language had been reading reserved this whole time, an emotion that the tabby was well familiar with.

@Okapi
Lichenpaw forced a calm flick of the tail as they turned their head to Tawnyflame,” I’ve had about a moon of training in hunting, I’m not the best apprentice at hunting, but I’m also not the worst apprentice at hunting.” They meowed hoping that Tawnyflame wouldn’t judge their hunting skills.