Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
VINEPAW SCENE ART
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:22 AM
PumpkinKit Finder
by kayce<3
Last post by kayce<3
Today 08:20 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:12 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:00 AM

Old June 26th, 2022, 09:04 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Yarrowkit
Yarrowkit padded into RiverClan territory, with an infected bite on her paw. As she looked up and found Skystar, she covered it with her tail. “Skystar!” She called, happy to see someone framiliar. @marshall

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old June 27th, 2022, 04:30 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Dewpaw called out "HELLO!!! Is anyone there?" she turned to look at Foxpaw "W-what if they don't let us home?" asked a worried Foxpaw "I-I don't know." replied Dewpaw her usual confidence suddenly fading away "But they have to let us back, right?
@marshall
Old June 27th, 2022, 07:56 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdspirit View Post
Dewpaw called out "HELLO!!! Is anyone there?" she turned to look at Foxpaw "W-what if they don't let us home?" asked a worried Foxpaw "I-I don't know." replied Dewpaw her usual confidence suddenly fading away "But they have to let us back, right?
@marshall
SNOWLEAP
⸻⸻⸻
➣ Making his way through the RiverClan hunting grounds, the dark-furred tomcat uttered a sigh and paused when he thought he heard something. Then, somewhere farther out, Snowleap heard someone call out. From that standpoint, the oriental longhair sprung into action, rushing through the undergrowth until he saw two figures: it was Foxpaw and Dewpaw!

“Foxpaw! Dewpaw!” Snowleap remarked, skidding to a stop, “Thank StarClan you two are alive, where have you been?” There was no hint of anger or even disappointment in his tone, but more concern mixed with worry. When was the last time these two apprentices were seen around RiverClan’s territory? He was unsure, but that wasn’t important. They were alive and seemingly uninjured. His tail swished behind him eagerly as he awaited their answers. What had they gotten into?
Old June 27th, 2022, 06:27 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

[ @marshall
OOPS my boy went missing SOBS ]

Pumpkinpaw skittered back into camp, out of breath. Looks like he was a little over-enthusiastic about his training with his training with Bluebellcrackle...Eh, not his fault, he told himself. He was merely fulfilling his role as an apprentice. He gave a haughty look as he slowed his gait, appearing nonchalant. "Oi uh, anybody around here important? I most definitely am not missing."

Despite the many times he'd been reprimanded over his kithood, he truly had no idea that he was a brat.

Last edited by RAT KING; June 28th, 2022 at 01:18 AM. Reason: screaming crying bruh had to change the @ three times now bc i keep getting conflicting information
Old June 27th, 2022, 09:51 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Dewpaw swung around to look at the warrior "Snowleap!" she was so glad to have found another Riverclan cat "Me and Foxpaw were out here hunting as usual and then I thought we should go out further away from camp, still inside the borders of course, because there would be more prey then I kinda wasn't looking where I was going and I fell down a ditch and when we got out it was dark and we tried find cam and we got more lost and it's all really confusing but we're alive" Foxpaw was silent but he seemed worried
@zenosaurus

Last edited by Birdspirit; June 27th, 2022 at 09:52 PM.
Old June 28th, 2022, 01:05 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING View Post
[ @Shade.

Pumpkinpaw skittered back into camp, out of breath. Looks like he was a little over-enthusiastic about his training with his training with Bluebellcrackle...Eh, not his fault, he told himself. He was merely fulfilling his role as an apprentice. He gave a haughty look as he slowed his gait, appearing nonchalant. "Oi uh, anybody around here important? I most definitely am not missing."

Despite the many times he'd been reprimanded over his kithood, he truly had no idea that he was a brat.
(I yhink you meant to mention @zenosaurus or @marshall lol)
Old June 30th, 2022, 11:22 PM
Your Local Fisherman

SNOWLEAP
⸻⸻⸻
➢ As Dewpaw started to explain what had happened to both her and Foxpaw, the long-furred tomcat did his best to keep up with the molly’s story that seemed to never end. He knew that cats like Kestrelstar and Skystar would give them two young apprentices an earful for getting lost so easily… and for going outside of camp without a warrior as well… but Snowleap was honestly just glad that Dewpaw and Foxpaw were both alive and appeared uninjured. “You two shouldn’t have been outside of camp without a warrior,” The RiverClan deputy meowed, his tone gentle, “It’s a miracle that a twoleg, or something worse, didn’t come across either of you and take you far away from here.” Stuff like that seemed to happen frequently around here.

The tip of his bushy tail twitched back and forth impatiently as he thought for a moment or two on what to do about them both. “Alright. I’ll bring you both back to RiverClan. However, you must both swear to me that you’ll never head outside of camp without your mentors. Understand?” Snowleap gave the two young cats a stern look with his one working eye.

[ @Birdspirit - apologies for the slight delay on this ]
Old July 3rd, 2022, 03:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Pondpaw
◖ Female[she/her] - Linnetwing's reincarnation◗

It has been quite a bit of moons since Pondpaw had stepped foot in Riverclan territory. There was now a nasty limp in her step as one of her legs was all slashed up and her muzzle was now sliced in a few places. Your probably wondering what happened to her? Why did she go missing. Well soon that'd be explained, but for now she just wanted to be back in her. She hadn't meant to be gone this long, but with the emotional damage just as much as the physical damage it kind of threw her off just a bit. Pondpaw found herself not able to walk anymore as ahe'd been walking all day she sat down. Maybe aomeone would find her, so she could rejoin. Hopefully she could, because she wanted a new name. Pond just didn't fit no more. She still wanted to be part of her adopted clan.

〔 I don't know who to mention 〕

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 4th, 2022, 03:20 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Willowfeather stepped into RiverClan, embarrassed for going missing. She was currently in her more ‘serious’ state at the moment. This time, she had gone out to hunt, and had wondered if there had been any other, unknown kinds of prey out in the territory. The guilt she felt now was almost unbearable.

She looked around for the RiverClan leader @marshall

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old July 5th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Yarrowkit
Yarrowkit padded into RiverClan territory, with an infected bite on her paw. As she looked up and found Skystar, she covered it with her tail. “Skystar!” She called, happy to see someone framiliar. @marshall
➣ Making his way through the lush undergrowth that made up the clan’s hunting grounds, the tall dark-furred tomcat was more than a bit surprised when he came across what appeared to be a small kitten. “Yarrowkit..?” Snowleap meowed, after a moment of staring at the molly with a widened eye, “Great StarClan, little one, what happened to you? Where have you been all this time?” The RiverClan deputy could see her injured paw, immediate worry spreading through him, despite Yarrowkit’s happy demeanor. It was a relief that she was still alive, yes, but if that nasty-looking injury wasn’t treated soon, surely that would change, wouldn't it? His bushy tail swished behind him eagerly as Snowleap awaited for the young she-kit’s answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING View Post
[ @marshall

➣ Drawing his tongue over his chest fur, the RiverClan deputy had been in the middle of a grooming session when the sound of a cat rushing into camp nearly made him jump to his paws, his fur fluffing out slightly. Thankfully, Snowleap managed to calm himself down once he recognized the familiar face of Pumpkinpaw. Wasn’t he Bluebellcrackle’s apprentice? And had been nowhere to be seen for a little bit now? The oriental longhair gave a sigh, trying to stifle a headache from forming in his head as he stood up and walked over to the RiverClan apprentice with a frown. “That would be me, unfortunately.” Snowleap meowed with a tired sigh, “Mind telling me where you’ve been?” He tilted his head to the side, his whiskers twitching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Rose View Post
Pondpaw
◖ Female[she/her] - Linnetwing's reincarnation◗

It has been quite a bit of moons since Pondpaw had stepped foot in Riverclan territory. There was now a nasty limp in her step as one of her legs was all slashed up and her muzzle was now sliced in a few places. Your probably wondering what happened to her? Why did she go missing. Well soon that'd be explained, but for now she just wanted to be back in her. She hadn't meant to be gone this long, but with the emotional damage just as much as the physical damage it kind of threw her off just a bit. Pondpaw found herself not able to walk anymore as ahe'd been walking all day she sat down. Maybe aomeone would find her, so she could rejoin. Hopefully she could, because she wanted a new name. Pond just didn't fit no more. She still wanted to be part of her adopted clan.

〔 I don't know who to mention 〕
➣ As per usual, Snowleap was making his rounds and walking along the border, trying to see if there was anything interesting out here that needed his presence. Once he had become deputy, the dark-furred tomcat had expected the shields to be the ones to do this kind of stuff now, but apparently not. Oh well, the oriental longhair didn’t want to complain. It gave him something to do and made his days either better or worse compared to what he came across, like some messed-up game that he chose to partake in now and again. Part of him wanted to just collapse and sleep for the rest of the day. That sounded wonderful.

While in the middle of these thoughts, Snowleap nearly bumped into a cat who was sat-down on the edge of RiverClan’s territory, looking rather beat-up and wounded. It took him a few seconds, but something seemed to click in his brain as to who this particular cat was. “Pondpaw!” He meowed, blinking at the she-cat, “What happened to you? Your leg… and your muzzle…” Snowleap wasn’t really the best with his words, but he was trying his best. What had attacked her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Willowfeather stepped into RiverClan, embarrassed for going missing. She was currently in her more ‘serious’ state at the moment. This time, she had gone out to hunt, and had wondered if there had been any other, unknown kinds of prey out in the territory. The guilt she felt now was almost unbearable. @marshall
“Willowfeather? Is that you?” Snowleap said, blinking at the she-cat once he found her out within RiverClan’s hunting grounds, “Where in the name of StarClan have you been?” The dark-furred tomcat didn’t know why so many cats went and managed to get themselves lost so easily. Maybe it was just something he himself didn’t understand. It didn’t really matter anyway at this point, yeah? The important bit was that these cats managed to get themselves back home in one piece.