My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Littlefreckle
She-cat
Warrior
31 moons

[I'm pretty new, so please be patient!]

[Open to RP!]

Littlefreckle had just returned from a successful hunt. She sauntered eagerly through the camp and dropped her new catch onto the fresh-kill pile. She had managed to catch a bird as it was about to take off into flight, and she was visibly quite happy with herself, her nose wrinkling up as her smile grew larger

She quickly gathered herself and looked around quickly to see if anyone saw her practically smiling from ear to ear, but only the slight hum of the insects signified any life nearby. The camp was almost silent, and it unnerved Littlefreckle to say the least. She was used to the loud normities of Clan life, but everything had seemed to settle as of late.... that was until she heard the faint shreaks and shrill screams. Her ears perked up, and she began to edge closer to where the sound was coming from. Her smile dropped, and her face contorted into one of confusion and despair. She noticed a crowd forming around, what she could just about make out as, a kit surrounded by a pool of blood, "what's happened?!" She questioned frantically "Is there anything I can do to help?"

@silverwynds @Rose @Leafí @jupiter

(Sorry if I missed anyone!)

Last edited by Honeysnout; August 22nd, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 05:49 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Snowbird •
medium-furred, lithe, snow-white molly with heterochromatic blue-and-green eyes
Purrks: N/A

“Of course, darling. You’ll always make it to the goal that you want to succeed in life if you just try.” Snowbird purred, kneeling down to be more at Fawnkit’s level, a small twinkle of admiration and gratitude swelling in her mismatched eyes. Fawnkit was such an incredible little kit, and she was already showing it by being so youthful and full of life, making the snow-furred molly feel a distant ache in her chest. If only she had bared her own litter of kits, then they might’ve been just as enthusiastic and boundful with energy as young Fawnkit was. The thought made the petite feline’s smile falter slightly among the corner of her lips, but Fawnkit’s chirpy voice was quick to drag her away from her impulsive thoughts, the molly listening with interest to what the young had to say. “Really? Your papa told you that you’ll make a good warrior? Well, he’s quite right, young lady,” she crooned, gently nudging the small kit with her freckled muzzle, “you will definitely make a good warrior one day and you’ll prove to your father and to everyone in the clan. I know it.” she casted the smaller molly another petite smile, carefully drawing her bushy tail among her shoulders just to prove that she wasn’t lying to the young kit. How heartless could she be to simply just lie to the poor kit? She couldn’t simply carry the authority to even do such a thing to little Fawnkit even if she tried.

@Barnaby

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old August 22nd, 2023, 06:18 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw settled down, sitting with her head hanging low in the clearing. Maybe she could find someone to talk to? Fawnpaw looked around the clearing, trying to find someone interesting. And then she saw this one cat...

@Willooow (One of my new many favorites, Spottedfire)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; August 22nd, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 06:32 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
A calico tom with a white patch up his side and blue/yellow eyes.
@Shadowed Flower
Such a cat was in the form of a tall and thin calico, not quite a moon out of apprenticeship himself. He, like always, was busy almost meandering about the camp with a confused look on his face, in a fruitless attempt to get himself familiarized with his surroundings. Again, not that he'd know he did this on an almost daily basis. It was almost as if he never did quite learn it, or remembered it much.

Which of course he was rather self-conscious about it, using only the most subtly despite... being bad at that. Spottedfire - the only consistent thing he knew about himself as a whole. Where was - oh... who was that cat? He was dreadfully forgetful.
~howdy!~

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old August 22nd, 2023, 06:39 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Fawn'kit
\

Fawn smiled brightly as she mewed and rubbed up against Snowbird purring in the process."Thank you Snowbird!," she beamed brightly at the she-cat. Though she did catch Snowbirds smile slightly go away causing her to feel bad for whatever the molly was thinking.
Placing a small brown paw on her face she smiled up at her. 'Hey no sad faces ok! You must always stay happy!," her huge smile showing as she bumped noses with Snowbird.
Whatever it was Fawnkit wanted to make her smile and make those bad thoughts go away so she can stay a happy cat!

@ares

Old August 22nd, 2023, 06:40 PM
I am a real person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willooow View Post

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
@Shadowed Flower
Such a cat was in the form of a tall and thin calico, not quite a moon out of apprenticeship himself. He, like always, was busy almost meandering about the camp with a confused look on his face, in a fruitless attempt to get himself familiarized with his surroundings. Again, not that he'd know he did this on an almost daily basis. It was almost as if he never did quite learn it, or remembered it much.

Which of course he was rather self-conscious about it, using only the most subtly despite... being bad at that. Spottedfire - the only consistent thing he knew about himself as a whole. Where was - oh... who was that cat? He was dreadfully forgetful.
~howdy!~

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw trotted over to Spottedfire, a friendly purr rumbling in her throat. "Hello!! I'm Fawnpaw. I joined Thunderclan a moon or two ago. Who are you?" She asked, sitting in front of him, her tail waving in the air. "Your pelt is really pretty!!"

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 22nd, 2023, 07:37 PM
back & better than ever

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
@Shadowed Flower

Who Was this... Fawnpaw? She didn't have a suffix like his, so... young? The warrior tilted his head, looking at the young she-cat. He was alive a moon or two ago, wasn't he? That meant he... should've... been there for... her being... introduced. At least she was asking who he was, so he didn't have to think back very hard to try and remember some random kit being born that ended up being this Fawnpaw cat. She apparently didn't know him either.

He let out the breath he'd been holding in. "I'm... Spottedfire," he only vaguely remembered ThunderClan, but everyone seemed to talk about it a lot and he didn't have to, not really. When the others around him talked so much of the Clans, of StarClan, it was easy to piece together that wherever he was, was apparently ThunderClan, and that he was a warrior of such. "I've... always lived here. I think. Though I can't really remember if I was born here or not. Do you have that problem?"

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old August 22nd, 2023, 07:59 PM
I am a real person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willooow View Post

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
@Shadowed Flower

Who Was this... Fawnpaw? She didn't have a suffix like his, so... young? The warrior tilted his head, looking at the young she-cat. He was alive a moon or two ago, wasn't he? That meant he... should've... been there for... her being... introduced. At least she was asking who he was, so he didn't have to think back very hard to try and remember some random kit being born that ended up being this Fawnpaw cat. She apparently didn't know him either.

He let out the breath he'd been holding in. "I'm... Spottedfire," he only vaguely remembered ThunderClan, but everyone seemed to talk about it a lot and he didn't have to, not really. When the others around him talked so much of the Clans, of StarClan, it was easy to piece together that wherever he was, was apparently ThunderClan, and that he was a warrior of such. "I've... always lived here. I think. Though I can't really remember if I was born here or not. Do you have that problem?"

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw shook her head. "I don't have that problem, sorry. I wasn't born in a clan. I used to live with my sister, Silk in a clearing." Fawnpaw explained. "Are you alright?" She asked, looking up at him. "You look confused and a bit scared." Fawnpaw said, concern dripping in her voice.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; August 22nd, 2023 at 07:59 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 08:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]

Sparrowpelt padded back into the camp. It was a just after they'd taken Cattail Pond and he felt like celebrating a little. Quickly, the tom went and snatched up a sparrow from the fresh-kill-pile and turned to walk up to the first cat he saw.

Unfortunately for Alderstep, that'd be him. "Hey buddy! Hey pal! Wanna share this snack with me to celebrate!" Sparrowpelt spoke through the feathers, padding up to the deputy with bright eyes and his tail high. He wasn't going to take no for an answer so Alderstep was better off not fighting his destiny.

@navarra

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 22nd, 2023, 08:21 PM
back & better than ever

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
@Shadowed Flower

She was incredibly insightful for a younger cat. He gave his shoulder a nervous lick - it looked disheveled, as he'd forgotten to give himself a good grooming earlier that morning. Or was it evening? The tom couldn't tell. Or maybe he forgot that he didn't do that at all that morning, and thought he had because there wasn't a mat anywhere to be found upon his short coat.

"It's just... I always seem to forget where I am, and... what I'm... doing... names. Faces. Places. Words. It just won't stay in my head. Like it's a kit trying to wriggle its way from its mother's grip all the time and won't stay where it belongs."

He purred a smile. It meant he could always learn it again, and perhaps he was sometimes still an apprentice with a warrior's name, learning everything over again and it was always exciting. He got to try everything for the first time a lot, he supposed. "Stuff I'm supposed to know. Wait... who are you again?" The tom tilted his head. "I'm Spottedfire.

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!