Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:21 PM

Old December 30th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surota Onishi View Post
He smiles "Well I'm glad, come on. Let's go back. It's getting late" he says referring to the dimming sky
She nods and licks his nose and gets up

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
She nods and licks his nose and gets up
WaterTalon leaves the forest and digs up his earlier kill and heads off towards the clearing
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:10 PM
totally tubular dude

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
"We will see in the den tonight then." he meowed, knowing that there was nothing else to say to this anymore. Maybe he didn't get what he expected out of this, but at least it wasn't so bad. Winning all the time wasn't fun. He padded in direction of the three pines and the riverclan camp. After a few moments of padding, he remembered what he was doing before bumping into her mate. "By the way, remember when we found that windclan patrol on the very edge of our territory?" he asked her, remembering a few days ago when they almost had their ears clawed out. It happened right after windclan had moved their camp back to their original positions, but the scent markers were never changed since then. "The scent markers are even further in. This will need some discussions." he told his mate.

He knew she wasn't really glad to be fighting, but she was a warrior, she had what it took to be a fighter like any others. With some help, she could be as fierce as him and anybody. "I could need your help with that, but you would need to be ready for it. If I show you some more battle moves, would that be alright with you? Take it as a private training session with the tom of your dreams right here." he joked with a chuckle. Maybe this wasn't the best moment to be joking, but at least that would put her in mood instead of seeing it as a chore. And she probably needed more than the basic moves her mentor had thought her.

He meowed all this without slowing his pace or even glance behind him. He said this the more serious he could, it wasn't a light subject, and it had happened a few times before already. They needed to remove those scent markers, and faster than that, otherwise it would end up with some missing pieces. Claws flexing, mistgaze kept walking with his mate behind him towards riverclan.
mothdapple hated fighting. it wasn't like she was a pacifist or anything. she just couldn't do it. it was obviously her fault, seeing as she had tended to skip out on her training as an apprentice. the calico she-cat had always expected her future to just be spent in the nursery. she wasn't planning on really doing anything when she got older. if she knew the term "trophy wife," then she would have definitely used it to describe her dreams. it wasn't like she would ever become deputy. she had never been the most loyal cat, let alone good at following rules. mothdapple didn't follow the beat of her own drum. she didn't follow any drumbeats, because that was just too much work, and starclan knew she didn't like to put in effort.

"oh, windclan can eat my tail. the tiny rabbit-chasers couldn't hurt a fly if they tried. i usually don't fight, anyways. my job has always been to watch camp while you're out in the battle." she didn't like the thought of training with her mate, because she was pathetically bad at fighting. she couldn't fight an apprentice if she tried. it would be insanely embarrassing to train with mistgaze. so embarrassing that he might end up thinking twice about the whole mate thing, and she couldn't afford that. social status was the only thing she cared about. she would never even be above average at anything in the first place, so why even bother.

she's got those bikini screamies
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxil View Post
mothdapple hated fighting. it wasn't like she was a pacifist or anything. she just couldn't do it. it was obviously her fault, seeing as she had tended to skip out on her training as an apprentice. the calico she-cat had always expected her future to just be spent in the nursery. she wasn't planning on really doing anything when she got older. if she knew the term "trophy wife," then she would have definitely used it to describe her dreams. it wasn't like she would ever become deputy. she had never been the most loyal cat, let alone good at following rules. mothdapple didn't follow the beat of her own drum. she didn't follow any drumbeats, because that was just too much work, and starclan knew she didn't like to put in effort.

"oh, windclan can eat my tail. the tiny rabbit-chasers couldn't hurt a fly if they tried. i usually don't fight, anyways. my job has always been to watch camp while you're out in the battle." she didn't like the thought of training with her mate, because she was pathetically bad at fighting. she couldn't fight an apprentice if she tried. it would be insanely embarrassing to train with mistgaze. so embarrassing that he might end up thinking twice about the whole mate thing, and she couldn't afford that. social status was the only thing she cared about. she would never even be above average at anything in the first place, so why even bother.
Mistgaze stayed silent to that. He knew mothdapple wasn't much of a work-hard in anything, she actualy had no luck about that in her life. Only assuming she was trying to run away from the idea of battle, he kept heading to camp. -What am I going to do if I have to take care of you like a kit?- he thought slightly angrilly, even though he didn't really blame her about it. Her mentor was the mouse-brain in this.

[That writer's block when you're sleepy]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

The small mackerel molly had slipped out of the camp her head had lowered to the ground as she fought the urge to let out another cough. With the recent event that occurred not to long and with the cold season that was upon them the molly couldn't help but catch a little cold. Sniffling slightly she rubbed a paw on her nose letting her amber gaze wonder the white territory seeing any sign of others she could possibly offer to hunt or something along the lines of that. Seeing nothing of interest she began to walk along the frozen river her gaze rested on the slick surface her ears perked at the sound of a rushing river that still ran through underneath. As a cough shook her frail body she cam across the speckled tom as he took his chances with the unfair hunt. Gulping she stopped walking a little ways away not wanting to crash into the tom and send them flying into the ice ridden water. Taking a chance she took a seat watching them slightly in their attempts with their activity. Her sadden eyes watched the male move her tail tapped gently agaisnts the flatten snow behind her. She hoped that what she was doing didn't come off as stalkerish of some sorts. Letting out a soft sigh she let a soft weak hum erupted from her vocalcords/windpipes her fur along her spine began to rise in hopes to fight of the cold that threatened to chill her bones. Not risking any chances on disturbing them she rested waiting for the other to take a notice of her. And if they didn't she didn't entirely mind seeing no point in making any sort of dramatic move.
Birchtail sat in silence and rather motionless as his yellow hues were resting on the exposed water. He had his hopes up for this hunt. He was determined to bring back at least two fish, he even risked getting wet by allowing his tail to tap the surface of the water, mocking the movements of a bug struggling. It was several moments before silver flashed beneath the surface. Too deep he cautioned himself. He had to wait for the perfect depth before he risked splashing his paw into the water. It's icy chill would catch him off guard. Another flash. Getting closer... his tail twitched a few more times and out of nowhere his raised paw flashed into the current with grace and pulled back up sending droplets everywhere, but a decent sized fish was sent flying behind him. Satisfied, he stood up and turned, flicking the water from his paw before he stood, shocked. Littlesong? His yellow hues were rested on a familiar pelt several tail-lengths away. How long had she been there? Birchtail asked himself before a flop from the fish brought his attention back. Quickly, he bit the head of it which caused it to go still forever. Finally a decent meal for someone, he thought proudly. Birchtail was glad he remembered a few tips and tricks, it made leaf-bare a little more bearable with his strategies that brought prey back each hunt. The speckled tom looked back up, licking the musky tang from his lips as he did. "Well hello there," he spoke with a clear voice.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 30th, 2016, 11:49 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Birchtail sat in silence and rather motionless as his yellow hues were resting on the exposed water. He had his hopes up for this hunt. He was determined to bring back at least two fish, he even risked getting wet by allowing his tail to tap the surface of the water, mocking the movements of a bug struggling. It was several moments before silver flashed beneath the surface. Too deep he cautioned himself. He had to wait for the perfect depth before he risked splashing his paw into the water. It's icy chill would catch him off guard. Another flash. Getting closer... his tail twitched a few more times and out of nowhere his raised paw flashed into the current with grace and pulled back up sending droplets everywhere, but a decent sized fish was sent flying behind him. Satisfied, he stood up and turned, flicking the water from his paw before he stood, shocked. Littlesong? His yellow hues were rested on a familiar pelt several tail-lengths away. How long had she been there? Birchtail asked himself before a flop from the fish brought his attention back. Quickly, he bit the head of it which caused it to go still forever. Finally a decent meal for someone, he thought proudly. Birchtail was glad he remembered a few tips and tricks, it made leaf-bare a little more bearable with his strategies that brought prey back each hunt. The speckled tom looked back up, licking the musky tang from his lips as he did. "Well hello there," he spoke with a clear voice.

Watching the male have a sucessful hunt she let out a soft purr her eyes closed slightly as she drew a pale pink tongue over her maw. She sat in a silence state her breathing slowed down a bit as she enjoyed that peaceful moment. It wasn't until she heard her friend speak that finally drew her out or her thoughts. Clearing her throat and letting out another cough she smiled a but. "W-why hello! I uh..... Apologize if this is uh....um weird.." she trailed off a but hiding her face in her paws for a moment her cheeks heated up in embarrassment. "I didn't want to bother you since you were Watching for a fish to appear. So I decided to wait until you were done...." she trailed off once more peaking over at the other. It had been awhile since she had last seen Birchtail and she couldn't help but feel a rush of happiness and sadness. Smiling weakly she tilt her head off to the side " it's uh been awhile"
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

Watching the male have a sucessful hunt she let out a soft purr her eyes closed slightly as she drew a pale pink tongue over her maw. She sat in a silence state her breathing slowed down a bit as she enjoyed that peaceful moment. It wasn't until she heard her friend speak that finally drew her out or her thoughts. Clearing her throat and letting out another cough she smiled a but. "W-why hello! I uh..... Apologize if this is uh....um weird.." she trailed off a but hiding her face in her paws for a moment her cheeks heated up in embarrassment. "I didn't want to bother you since you were Watching for a fish to appear. So I decided to wait until you were done...." she trailed off once more peaking over at the other. It had been awhile since she had last seen Birchtail and she couldn't help but feel a rush of happiness and sadness. Smiling weakly she tilt her head off to the side " it's uh been awhile"
The speckled tom nodded in agreement, his yellow hues were bright with content. It was Littlesong! The last they spoke they had stayed in the territory during a severe storm. Birchtail's ebony tail -- which gave him his name -- raised with pleasure. Although his whiskers twitched with amusement towards the other's words. "Don't worry about it, I watch other cats too, it's nothing new," he half-joked. Despite his normal personality, Birchtail seemed rather happy. Normally he was fairly monotone and critical. "It sure has," he agreed. Turning on his paws to sit beside the river again. Although his tail flicked a few times to gesture towards the she-cat to come towards him. Birchtai wanted her to see the water through the ice, how it still moved and held fish despite the freezing temperatures.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 31st, 2016, 05:13 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The speckled tom nodded in agreement, his yellow hues were bright with content. It was Littlesong! The last they spoke they had stayed in the territory during a severe storm. Birchtail's ebony tail -- which gave him his name -- raised with pleasure. Although his whiskers twitched with amusement towards the other's words. "Don't worry about it, I watch other cats too, it's nothing new," he half-joked. Despite his normal personality, Birchtail seemed rather happy. Normally he was fairly monotone and critical. "It sure has," he agreed. Turning on his paws to sit beside the river again. Although his tail flicked a few times to gesture towards the she-cat to come towards him. Birchtai wanted her to see the water through the ice, how it still moved and held fish despite the freezing temperatures.
Littlesong watched the speckled warrior make his way back to the opening in the river. Seeing the motion of his tail she blinked and began to crept forward her smallbpaws pressed against the solidish snow. Her tail twitched slightly as she settled herself down next to Birchtail her tail wrapped neatly around her side her tail tip tucked underneath her paws. Slightly confused to what exactly he was showing her. Peering over the edge she looked inside the hole that was broken from the toms Paw not to long ago. Seeing the river breath through she blinked "what's the purpose of this..... ? I m-mean ... Er what am I looking at to be exactly?" she asked softly tilting her head to the side
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@Suspiciousmindz

Jasperpelt padded into the territory. Just being out from the more crowded clearing always helped to clear his thoughts, and relax him a little bit...for although social interaction was something Jasperpelt did on a daily basis...it was one of his weak points, to say the least. The ebony pelted tom flicked the tip of his tail nervously as a shudder went down his spine. The cold air wasn't good for his thin pelt. Although he had learned to deal with it; it wasn't as bad or as strong as it had been before, something Jasperpelt highly appreciated. He considered it to be a great thing that the cold weather no longer bothered him. Though granted; this was his third leaf-bare, he was bound to get used to it at some point. Absorbed in his thoughts and avoiding thinking about the weather, it was hard for the tom to notice exactly where he was going. It would be by some miracle that he didn't slip on a frozen patch of ground, or walk into a tree...but it was as though he had memorized the territory entirely. As he continued onwards, he managed to do so without bumping into a single tree, and he smiled a little to himself as he did so. This was definitely where he could spend the rest of his life. No one would even mi- oh. Lotusheart and Littlesong, right. They...they would both probably miss me. And Lotusheart needs me; at least I think she does, I mean I never really asked her, cause that's a strange question to ask...Jasperpelt thought with a slight frown. Well, he couldn't spend the rest of his life out here...but he could enjoy it for a short time while he "recharged" and prepared to face any cat who might decide to come up to him and say hello.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 2nd, 2017 at 02:56 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Sweet Skies
Elmkit flattned his ears against his head at his mentors remark 'You just saw my ceremony!' thought as annoyance washed over him. He felt excitement bubble in his stomach once more as Darkgaze began to pad out to the territory, beckoning him with his tail. His paws itched as he thought of running through the territory, ignoring his mentor, ignoring the rules for a little while, but the young apprentice quickly dismissed that thought with the shake of his head. The brown tom let out a small gasp and quickly scrambled after his mentor, who was already through the tunnel. After his mentor was done he smiled softly, 'It's so beautiful, I wonder how the Windclan cats hunt? I heard that they were fast but.....I dunno.' he thought to himself before stepping backwards, realizing he was slightly over the Thunderclan border. With a loud yelp the chocolates brown apprentice slipped and fell into a stream, soaked to the bone. " Great Starclan that's cold!" he quipped, his teeth chattering with every word, the icy water managed to seep through his thick fur, reaching his skin with ease. He picked himself up and made his way out of the stream, shaking off water, droplets of icy liquid flying everywhere. He looked up at his mentor, emberassment washed over the warrior, his dark blue orbs glisnted with emberassment and a twinge of fear. 'Oh I hope he dosent get mad at me. I probably seem like a sorry excuse for an apprentice right now.' he thought, grimising at his paws as he waited to get scolded.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us