Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2022, 11:39 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

@puffball @Parabatai @Rani

Hazelstorm slipped through the territory, heading towards camp. As she emerged into the Clearing, green eyes located Snakeheart and the tabby padded over to him.

"There was a small group of beavers at the river, trying to make a dam," she informed him. "Leechfang and I chased the beavers away with a few scratches on them and Ravenclaw destroyed the dam."

Last edited by alaskaa; February 15th, 2022 at 11:39 PM.
Old February 16th, 2022, 09:06 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe pads back to camp with shypaw in tow and places her big fish in the pile and purs softly and looks over at Kestrelstar smiling and pads over. "I thought that this huge fish could feed the whole clan for a mintute that was all i coujld find." she mews softly

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 16th, 2022, 10:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Rani @tye.

Blizzardsky had spent a few minutes resting just out of camp before he forced himself to his paws," I'm reporting this patrol walking." he growled mostly to himself. He had seen Spicepaw get up and say she'd be back but he hadn't watched to see where she was going. His thick fur was soaking wet and chunks of ice was frozen to his pelt. He looked utterly exhausted as he trudged slowly over to Snakeheart," We didn't catch much. Only a squirrel. Spicepaw had a little accident on the pond. She ignored my warning to stay off the ice and got trapped in the middle..." he paused. readjusting his weight so he wouldn't fall down," I had to break the ice and swim out to rescue her and she insisted on going back to camp so we didn't catch anything else. I'll head back out in a few minutes by myself since she didn't want to keep going after that...I'll take a short nap and get some prey and I'll be good to go." he slowly replied shivering as he spoke. He was actively fighting to keep his lip from quivering.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 16th, 2022, 01:05 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@-Cherrypaw- @littlelove @Rani
Bristletail couldn't stop the look of pity that she gave Morninglily. It wasn't like she was one who didn't feel emotions, but the varying reactions of the others made her want to shy away from it most of the time. Half the time, her look would have been responded to with obvious annoyance or completely ignored, but this... this was different. Morninglily needed comfort. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I don't like it either." Stars, that sounded cringy. It also made it sound like she was trying to take away the focus from the younger molly, which was definately not what she was trying to do.

Bristletail turned to walk back to camp, taking care to make sure that Morninglily wasn't still frozen in place. They had to get back soon, or they'd be in trouble with Snakeheart. And as worth it as it would be to spite him with being late, she didn't want to deal with whatever punishment the medicine cat would create. But Morninglily was just as important, no, more so. But then, Snakeheart was slightly terrifying so she had to go. Walking forward, she started slowly back to camp, trying to forget the look of the rotting thing. Morninglily had been a good distraction, letting her think about someone else instead of herself, but now that she was in front by herself, well, that wasn't working now.

"We're back." She lowered her head, suddenly nervous. What if they were too late? But wait, the sun was still in the sky, so they were fine. They weren't in any danger of Snakeheart's wrath, but then again imagine if they were the last group back. "Shadowclan was pretty docile at the border- not that we saw any of them, but there was something there." She shot a glance back at Morninglily, hoping she was out of earshot. "Some sort of carcass. It was stinking up the border. I don't know if we're supposed to get rid of it or not, but at least warn the next group that goes there."

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old February 16th, 2022, 09:06 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

[ @Rani | @error ]

Honeypaw frowns and looks at Snakeheart looking a bit dejected as he does. "Sorry, Snakeheart..." he apologizes. "My patrol leader didn't show up and I didn't think I should go alone... I hope this doesn't affect my training..." He felt disheartened. He was so close to finally being on a patrol like he dreamed! StarClan must really be out for him.
Old February 17th, 2022, 12:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven~ View Post
For @Rani
Palebrook stepped up to Snakeheart, having returned from the patrol. She had been a bit irritated by her patrolmates, but she also knew they were just trying to do the patrol. Though Brambletree could have been a bit nicer. “Here to report,” Palebrook meowed to Snakeheart.

The medicine cat had been trying to get a snarl out of his tail fur when Palebrook arrived and he gave her a short nod in acknowledgement of her arrival before wrapping up with his attempts to detangle his fur. Damn his near obsession with cleanliness this was taking to long! Palebrook would understand right? They'd had good conversations before she should know he didnt mean harm by this. Still eventually he finished lifting a head to speak. "Amazing thank you for your promptness. What did you see on your patrol?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tye View Post
@Rani >> Spicepaw ran into camp looking left and right for Snakeheart. Her sharp gaze quickly found the feline, skidding up to them. “R-..reporting,” taking a moment to catch breath she continued. “Soo.. um, me and Blizz kinda fell through the ice pond..” Oops, was I suppose to say that? She kind of forgotten what the white warrior said. Something about being banned? An image of him talking popped up in her head yet the words coming out was blah blah blah. “Er, we at least caught something but d-do you have something that will warm a cat?” The cold jabbed her wet stomach that made her tremble again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Rani @tye.

Blizzardsky had spent a few minutes resting just out of camp before he forced himself to his paws," I'm reporting this patrol walking." he growled mostly to himself. He had seen Spicepaw get up and say she'd be back but he hadn't watched to see where she was going. His thick fur was soaking wet and chunks of ice was frozen to his pelt. He looked utterly exhausted as he trudged slowly over to Snakeheart," We didn't catch much. Only a squirrel. Spicepaw had a little accident on the pond. She ignored my warning to stay off the ice and got trapped in the middle..." he paused. readjusting his weight so he wouldn't fall down," I had to break the ice and swim out to rescue her and she insisted on going back to camp so we didn't catch anything else. I'll head back out in a few minutes by myself since she didn't want to keep going after that...I'll take a short nap and get some prey and I'll be good to go." he slowly replied shivering as he spoke. He was actively fighting to keep his lip from quivering.

Paw meet face. Face meet paw. Sigh. Good all stages of the typical disappointment in Blizzardsky was complete and working. Wonderful. The medicine cat groaned dragging his paw back down his face as he looked at the two cats with tired eyes and half an ear (the other one pinned behind his head in annoyance) before ordering. "No Blizzardsky you will not be going out again today to do more hunting we have a prey store and we will use it it doesnt matter that youve only got a squirrel. Im more worried about the two of you getting sick and infecting the camp. Both of you head over and warm up at the haven springs and Blizzardsky see me afterwards for some herbs as I've no doubt you sheltered Spicepaw from most of the cold given how much you adore her. Ill have some herbs for you to prevent you two idiots from infecting my camp. Dismissed and go warm up, now." Morons like father like daughter here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris View Post
@puffball @Parabatai @Rani

Hazelstorm slipped through the territory, heading towards camp. As she emerged into the Clearing, green eyes located Snakeheart and the tabby padded over to him.

"There was a small group of beavers at the river, trying to make a dam," she informed him. "Leechfang and I chased the beavers away with a few scratches on them and Ravenclaw destroyed the dam."

Cold paws cold paws cold paws! It was freezing and Snakeheart had resorted to standing on his own tail to keep it off the frozen ground by the time that Hazelstorm arrived. Fur fluffed out against the cold the tom nodded with a quick "Thank you for that any disruptions to the river wouldnt be good right now with the ice. Youre dismissed to find some warmth now, good work."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe pads back to camp with shypaw in tow and places her big fish in the pile and purs softly and looks over at Kestrelstar smiling and pads over. "I thought that this huge fish could feed the whole clan for a mintute that was all i coujld find." she mews softly

A fish? A large one it might be but that only a single fish was caught did not say good things about the amount of prey about the territory this late in leafbare. Ah well at least something was caught and Snakeheart leaned in to sniff at it hoping for trout. "Ah yes this looks wonderful I might nab a bite myself of it later. Dont worry about that being all that you could find we still have a prey store of mice to eat from. Youre dismissed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@-Cherrypaw- @littlelove @Rani
Bristletail couldn't stop the look of pity that she gave Morninglily. It wasn't like she was one who didn't feel emotions, but the varying reactions of the others made her want to shy away from it most of the time. Half the time, her look would have been responded to with obvious annoyance or completely ignored, but this... this was different. Morninglily needed comfort. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I don't like it either." Stars, that sounded cringy. It also made it sound like she was trying to take away the focus from the younger molly, which was definately not what she was trying to do.

Bristletail turned to walk back to camp, taking care to make sure that Morninglily wasn't still frozen in place. They had to get back soon, or they'd be in trouble with Snakeheart. And as worth it as it would be to spite him with being late, she didn't want to deal with whatever punishment the medicine cat would create. But Morninglily was just as important, no, more so. But then, Snakeheart was slightly terrifying so she had to go. Walking forward, she started slowly back to camp, trying to forget the look of the rotting thing. Morninglily had been a good distraction, letting her think about someone else instead of herself, but now that she was in front by herself, well, that wasn't working now.

"We're back." She lowered her head, suddenly nervous. What if they were too late? But wait, the sun was still in the sky, so they were fine. They weren't in any danger of Snakeheart's wrath, but then again imagine if they were the last group back. "Shadowclan was pretty docile at the border- not that we saw any of them, but there was something there." She shot a glance back at Morninglily, hoping she was out of earshot. "Some sort of carcass. It was stinking up the border. I don't know if we're supposed to get rid of it or not, but at least warn the next group that goes there."

The air about this patrol was... Strange to say the least. Something had happened on the patrol though the medicine cat had no clue what that could be and he cocked his head at the returning group before shaking it off to listen to the report. Which was... gross to say the least and Snakeheart wondered for a moment if this was some new shadowclan torture ploy against Riverclan. "Well thats wonderful Ill have to send a patrol to get rid of it just to make sure no predators are attracted to the scent. Dismissed and maybe you should hit the springs to get any of that clinging smell off your pelt, starclan knows I would."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post
[ @Rani | @error ]

Honeypaw frowns and looks at Snakeheart looking a bit dejected as he does. "Sorry, Snakeheart..." he apologizes. "My patrol leader didn't show up and I didn't think I should go alone... I hope this doesn't affect my training..." He felt disheartened. He was so close to finally being on a patrol like he dreamed! StarClan must really be out for him.
The lanky tom sighed shoulders bunching around his head in annoyance at the next bit of news a headache growing between his eyes. There was always one patrol that was a disappointment and it seemed Silverflight had screwed up on this one. "Its not your fault Honeypaw you did good to stay in camp and not attempt the patrol on your own and risk getting hurt. We dont need that in the dead of leafbare. Ill ask the next cat sending out patrols to place you on one with an active cat to make up for this and well call it even. Dismissed."

@Angelique @poppy. @error

And now it was time for the disappointments of the patrols and boy was the medicine cat pissed yowling as he stood tall on his paws tail spiked out behind him. "Heronflight! Birdpaw! Silverflight! Get your tails over here you weak links youre really in for it now! Fail to show and Ill have you all demoted a rank dont think I wont!" These three were in for a horrible gross punishment but it was nothing in comparison to what the tom would do to them if they didnt show. "Come on move your useless hides you useless hairballs I will drag you out by your obviously defective ears if I need too!"
Old February 17th, 2022, 06:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

-->Heronflight<--
The molly heard her name get get yelled out and she remembered that she had forgot to report in. They had finished their patrol, but she had been so distracted by other things she had forgotten to. She hoped Birdpaw wouldn't be upset with her. If she did she wasn't going to blame her. Ears down with embrassassment.

(Know its not going to change, but I forgot to report in due to being tired and extrememly grumpy. So I deeply apologize poppy)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 17th, 2022, 07:56 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Angelique don't be sorry, I understand ]

Birdpaw's startled squeak as her name was yowled from the clearing was more high pitched than normal. Scampering out of the den, Demotion?! She didn't want to be a kit again! She stood beside Heronflight, legs slightly trembling, but trying to stay calm. It was fine.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:04 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Silverflight was simply laying in the warrior's den, when she heard her name called, and she had a sudden feeling she wasn't going to be sleeping here in some time. She groaned lowly, remembering her patrol that she was supposed to lead. She was going to go, yet she just wanted to enjoy resting for another minute and it slipped her mind. She didn't want to go in the first place, but she wouldn't try to skip it. With a low sigh, she padded next to Birdpaw and Heronflight, and was prepared to live as Silverpaw again for some time. "Present and prepared." Her voice was low, and she knew she was going to have a hell of a time being watched over by another warrior.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old February 19th, 2022, 06:18 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Snakeheart.

The medicine cat had been trying to get a snarl out of his tail fur when Palebrook arrived and he gave her a short nod in acknowledgement of her arrival before wrapping up with his attempts to detangle his fur. Damn his near obsession with cleanliness this was taking to long! Palebrook would understand right? They'd had good conversations before she should know he didnt mean harm by this. Still eventually he finished lifting a head to speak. "Amazing thank you for your promptness. What did you see on your patrol?"
Palebrook noticed out of the corner of her eye that Snakeheart had been trying to clean his fur out before she had shown up, but was hiding it. She didn’t comment on it though, knowing the tom wouldn’t like it. Besides, it wasn’t like it was bothering her. Just something she was noticing, was all it really was.

She beamed inwardly with pride at his praise, but kept her face straight. Palebrook didn’t want him to see her as someone who’s head filled up with a single good comment toward her. So instead she went in with her report. “The ice seemed thinner than usual,” She meowed. “We didn’t go on it long though. But I suspect the thaw is coming.”

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; February 19th, 2022 at 06:20 AM.
Closed Thread