Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:21 AM

Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:01 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Snowstripe listened to the gathering of kitties and smiled at him.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Fernstream - open

Fernstream yawned, then padded over to join the gathered cats. "No, I haven't seen Lionstorm." she mewed.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:07 PM
rararara

My Mood: Sleepy

Minnowpaw

The dappled grey she-cats eyes widened as Snakehearts call reached her, a tufted ear flicking as she registered what was said. Hmmmm... a meeting? It had been a while since shes been to one of those. How long had it been? When she first joined as an apprentice, right? Minnowpaws head was tilted as she pondered the question, her eyes drifting off to thoughtfully gaze into space.

Blinking rapidly as the sounds of multiple mews snapped her out of her thoughts, the apprentice quickly shook out her pelt as bounced over to sit by her mentors side, "Say, what'cha lookin' so nervous for? Do you know whats goin' on?" she mused, cocking her head as she gazed up at him.

// @spade hope you dont mind <33

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:12 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze hurried her pregnant behind over to streamstones to hear what Snakeheart had to say.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:15 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Coastbreeze padded over at Snakeheart's call, settling among the other gathered cats.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:19 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt padded over, a little worried that Snakeheart was calling a meeting.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw groaned quietly. What did the fish-brain want now? Fiercepaw padded over to the streamstone, her paws dragging a bit.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:30 PM
rararara

Chivekit
________

Pale green eyes widened at the sight of his littermate on top of the Streamstone, ears standing straight up. Shock was evident in the kits face, his expression not looking unlike a deer caught in headlights. The tom was silent as he gazed up at Snakeheart, the look of shock giving way to confusion.

Chivekit was snapped out of his stupor as cats of all sizes brushed past him in a hurry to join the meeting, and after a moments thought the blue somali decided too rush over and join them. Surely it had to be important?

Tinykit
_______

As the call sounded through camp, the small charcoal tabby was practically frozen mid-pounce, wide eyes snapping up to stare piercingly up at the medicine cat. Swiftly abandoning his former victim - a ball of moss - Tinykit scurried over to a random mountain of a cat, clambering onto their back and perching on their shoulder without a second thought.

Did he know this cat? No. But why would that stop him. The kit barely even spared the cat a glance, his gaze keenly focused on Snakeheart. A couple wobbles came ever so often, but Tiny was largely pretty balanced, his small size lending itself in his favour.

// @Romulus

-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 3rd, 2021 at 12:31 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:58 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Tinykit
_______

As the call sounded through camp, the small charcoal tabby was practically frozen mid-pounce, wide eyes snapping up to stare piercingly up at the medicine cat. Swiftly abandoning his former victim - a ball of moss - Tinykit scurried over to a random mountain of a cat, clambering onto their back and perching on their shoulder without a second thought.

Did he know this cat? No. But why would that stop him. The kit barely even spared the cat a glance, his gaze keenly focused on Snakeheart. A couple wobbles came ever so often, but Tiny was largely pretty balanced, his small size lending itself in his favour.

// @Romulus
╰┈➤Bumblebelly
The bear-like tom blinked as he felt the familiar scampering of the a kitten climbing up his body. razor sharp claws had never felt so good! Even the presence of a kitten had his lil gay heart doubling in size with a warm parental fire burning within its core. "You okay up there, little one?" He had to muffle a deep throaty chuckle as to not have the kitten shake anymore.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 3rd, 2021, 01:00 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stars where in the world was the Golden lug?! Snakeheart could understand him not being around and a little absent after everything that happened, sure. Loosing a father to a coyote attack when he was supposed to be safe had to be horrible, but they had things that needed doing for the clan. Ugh they just couldn't afford to wait with this! Every moment the clan went without leadership solidified was a risk to their security and safety even more than it was already at risk. The coyotes seemed to be gone but there was increasingly more 'incidents' on the border with Shadowclan, even ignoring Thunderclan... Life needed to move on and the medicine cat could not wait any more, a leader was needed. The decision had already been made, now it was just time to inform the clan.

So it was with a determined march and a leap that Snakeheart found himself overlooking the camp yet again and yowling;
"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a highly important meeting. And if someone sees Lionstorm tell me will you? Ive no clue where he is right now and its irritating me beyond belief."

Starlingflight emerged from the warrior's den, her pelt ruffled with sleep. Snakeheart? Where was Lionstorm? Did they not have any sort of functional leadership? When would StarClan tell Snakeheart who the nest 'star' for Riverclan be? For crying out loud, they didn't even have a deputy anymore!
Grumpy and irritated, Starlingflight stalked forward, her meow rising for Snakeheart to hear.

"If this meeting isn't about who our new actual leader is, I don't think it should classify as 'highly important'. We need a leader. Not just Lionstorm, wherever he is. Having a leader is highly important for the Clan, or at least I'd have thought so. Must not be too important to StarClan, either." She growled, sitting down and licking the clumps of fur that were sticking up on her pelt. What did StarClan know? It almost felt like they didn't want to have a new leader for RiverClan. It wasn't fair to Snakeheart, having to fulfill the roles of his missing leader and deputy. He was a medicine cat. He healed. Leaders...well, lead.

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 3rd, 2021 at 01:00 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 01:09 PM
rararara

Tinykit
________

As the mew met his ears, the kit turned his gaze to instead stare at Bumblebelly. Now that he was finally getting a good look at his unfortunate victim, he noticed that this cat wasnt familiar to him. Normally he was quite good with names, but for some reason this cats identity escaped his pea-sized brain.

Straightening up until he was practically perpendicular to the ground below him, Tinykit puffed out his chest as he tried to stay perfectly still. Looking back at Snakeheart, the small kit blinked a couple times before responding, "Im fine! 'm the king of the clans up here, I can see everythin!" he stated proudly, tip-tapping his front paws on the toms shoulder as he steadily found his center of balance.

The kits long tail was waving wildly as he went silent again, his ears swiveling to and fro. He was hardly ever still; a part of him always had to be moving, or else he was sure he would drop dead right then and there!

// @Romulus

-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 3rd, 2021 at 01:09 PM.