Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:21 PM

Old April 20th, 2019, 11:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@Starfall

Thrush waited silently on the border he could vaguely remember as RiverClan's. The horrid scent was the only thing that gave it away anymore and thankfully, Hannibal had showed him where they were. Fallenstar was described to him as an overweight, all black tom with blue eyes. That shouldn't be too hard to spot, right?

The chocolate calico didn't try to hide himself, the sooner he was spotted, the better. He needed to get things rolling. The quicker he could get to Fallenstar with all this tension, the better. This would make the leader easier to influence, or that was the hope.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 25th, 2019, 04:58 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

( Haha, I agree )
October saw him noticeably stiffen and shuffle his paws at her question. She was about to ask why when he began to speak. Once he had finished, the orange tabby nodded. "Ah, yes," She meowed, a sudden seriousness taking over her tone and expression alike; a vain attempt at maturity. "So you fight to protect others if they need protecting?" That's a nice thing to do. She thought, tail flicking back and forth. However, her mask of maturity didn't last long. Mere seconds later, she burst out with another round of questions. She couldn't contain her curiosity, and made no means to hold back her flow of questions. "Do the other cats try to take your prey? Is that why you fight them? Do you ever share with them? What if I take WindClan prey? Will I get in trouble?"
(Sorry for the wait)
Cloudash appreciated the she-cat's seriousness surrounding the topic as well as bit surprised. The gray tom sheepishly nodded, "Yes I suppose it is... Or cowardly." He said with a shrug. His inability to fight has always been a big insecurity for him so he tended to overcompensate by hunting a lot. Clouddash was grateful for the change in subject as the she-cat began to bombard him with more questions. His whiskers twitched in amusement, She truly can't help her self, He thought to himself restraining a purr, "There have been times where the clans have stolen each other's prey so there have been battles over that but we fight over other things as well." He patiently explained, "I would advise from hunting in our territory you could get in trouble." He warned October seriously not wanting his new friend to get hurt.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old April 26th, 2019, 09:46 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

(Sorry for the wait)
Cloudash appreciated the she-cat's seriousness surrounding the topic as well as a bit surprised. The gray tom sheepishly nodded, "Yes I suppose it is... Or cowardly." He said with a shrug. His inability to fight has always been a big insecurity for him so he tended to overcompensate by hunting a lot. Clouddash was grateful for the change in subject as the she-cat began to bombard him with more questions. His whiskers twitched in amusement, She truly can't help her self, He thought to himself restraining a purr, "There have been times where the clans have stolen each other's prey so there have been battles over that but we fight over other things as well." He patiently explained, "I would advise from hunting in our territory you could get in trouble." He warned October seriously not wanting his new friend to get hurt.
( No problem )
"Okay!" She exclaimed. October was't hungry right now, but when she was, she would make sure to stay away from this area; she didn't want to catch something only to get in trouble and start a fight. The she-cat paused a moment, trying to think of another question. She needn't wait for long, though, as another one came to mind. "What do you like to eat in RiverClan? What's your favourite type of prey?" She herself preferred shrews and mice. Though birds weren't all that bad either.
Old April 28th, 2019, 02:39 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Starfall

Thrush waited silently on the border he could vaguely remember as RiverClan's. The horrid scent was the only thing that gave it away anymore and thankfully, Hannibal had showed him where they were. Fallenstar was described to him as an overweight, all black tom with blue eyes. That shouldn't be too hard to spot, right?

The chocolate calico didn't try to hide himself, the sooner he was spotted, the better. He needed to get things rolling. The quicker he could get to Fallenstar with all this tension, the better. This would make the leader easier to influence, or that was the hope.

Just a normal border patrol, Windclan was too quiet for his tastes. They were up to something. So far he's assigned 3 patrols on the Windclan Riverclan border. This was going to be the last one for the day. The three other warriors he assigned were off making sure nothing was suspicious going on in another direction. Easier to cover more ground if they split up.

He was begining to regret that decision. It was like cats just...popped up on the borders or in his territory recently. Just sitting there. They weren't even trying to hide themselves. This time it was a Caramel colored...tom? Was it? He looked at the feline with an overcast, exasperated look. A sigh creeping out as he muttered under his breath. What's with felines now a days just sitting creepily near his territory? They're scaring the kits...and some of the warriors too. "State your business." Fallenstar huffed, tail flicking back and fourth as he approached the stranger. So far, none of the newcomers tried to attack him...which he couldn't tell if that was something to be concerned about or not yet.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 2nd, 2019, 08:25 PM
Just A Fossil

@Starfall

Thrush had noticed the tom, being able to pick out the fishy scent from afar. It made him want to cringe back, but he'd better get used to it. "Are you Fa- Fallenstar? The tom I'd heard much about?" Thrush started, blinking a greeting at the blue eyed tom. His tail flicked around as he sat up, acting cautious as he did. The calico chose to seem skittish, letting his ears swirl around and his posture to slump a little. "I'm Thrush, I'm a l- loner and had heard things about the clans. RiverClan sounded the most a- appealing and I was interested in joining if you'll have m- me," Thrush dipped his head respectively, keeping it lower to show submission. "I- I'm willing to learn,"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 5th, 2019, 11:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Starfall

Thrush had noticed the tom, being able to pick out the fishy scent from afar. It made him want to cringe back, but he'd better get used to it. "Are you Fa- Fallenstar? The tom I'd heard much about?" Thrush started, blinking a greeting at the blue eyed tom. His tail flicked around as he sat up, acting cautious as he did. The calico chose to seem skittish, letting his ears swirl around and his posture to slump a little. "I'm Thrush, I'm a l- loner and had heard things about the clans. RiverClan sounded the most a- appealing and I was interested in joining if you'll have m- me," Thrush dipped his head respectively, keeping it lower to show submission. "I- I'm willing to learn,"

The burly tom quirked an eyebrow, looking at the other with wonder. Skiidish was the first that came to mind, that and weak. Of course he wasn't positive the caramel calico was weak...even the shyest one's were strong. "I am yes." he said, no need to explain anything more. He had a sneaking suspicion as to why he was 'well known.' He had Blazingstar to blame for that...himself as well. But mainly Blazingstar. When the stranger gave his name something clicked inside the leaders mind. It sounded so familiar, yet, he couldn't put his paw on it. It nagged at him at the back of his mind. Maybe it was just the name "Thrush" it was a common thing for Queens to name their kits in...Thunderclan was it?

The head dip is what piqued Fallenstars interest in his newest stray. Total submission, he was still debating if it was a good or bad thing. Either way, Riverclan always needed more paws, more warriors. He looked at Thrush for a few moments, wondering how well he'd cope with Clanlife, and how well he'd actually aid the clan. "We're always open for more helping paws." he finally hummed out. "Don't expect your new life to be easy though, tensions are high." he hastily added, ending on a rather bitter note.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 8th, 2019, 05:11 PM
Just A Fossil

@Starfall

Thrush allowed his pale blue eyes to light up with hope. It was false hope, but anything to tie his act together. "Yo- You'll really accept me?" he inquired, ears perking hopefully now too. However, he didn't let the comment about clan hardships slide. Oh, he knew what he was signing himself up for, but he didn't need Fallenstar knowing that. "It must be easier than being a single lone cat wandering around out here," he replied.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 9th, 2019, 06:48 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

( No problem )
"Okay!" She exclaimed. October was't hungry right now, but when she was, she would make sure to stay away from this area; she didn't want to catch something only to get in trouble and start a fight. The she-cat paused a moment, trying to think of another question. She needn't wait for long, though, as another one came to mind. "What do you like to eat in RiverClan? What's your favourite type of prey?" She herself preferred shrews and mice. Though birds weren't all that bad either.
Clouddash was glad that October was being so cooperative and quickly relaxed now that he knew that his new friend wouldn't be in danger in the territories, "Good." The gray and white tom mewed sounding much more relaxed. There was a small pause in their conversation and Clouddash was about to break it till he was interrupted by another string of questions which make his whiskers twitch in amusement before he began answering, "We live by a river so we mostly eat fish but if we're hungry we'll eat whatever we can get our paws on. I personally prefer minnows!" Clouddash mewed with a flick of his tail. He licked one of his white paws daintily, "October where do you live?" He asked curiosity leaking into his voice.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old May 12th, 2019, 10:32 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

With new-leaf turning into green-leaf, RiverClan's territory was as gorgeous -- it'd upped his already-vibrant mood as they padded through the territory toward the WindClan border with Zinniaspark, bound together by their patrol task. Small chat laced with laughter had accompanied their journey, Cedarsprint's spirits high as they approached their destination, and he was eager to start tracking down some prey for the Clan. Shouldn't be too hard, everything was more plentiful this time of year.

"What do you think of this spot?" Cedarsprint meowed, careful to keep his voice quieted in case there were animals around, and he drew a breath inward. "A lot of scents.. seems promising?" Although careful to keep aware of which side of the border he stood on, he scanned the area for movement, gazing with the intensity of a seasoned hunter.

@Delta

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:22 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Pluto

Otterpaw trotted along the border, the wind ruffling her fur. A chilly breeze blew over the moor into the marshland, filling the humid air with scents of heather and bracken. The air was slightly chilly, though only enough to send an occasional shiver up the young apprentice's spine. She was on her way to meet Mintflower at the training cave, but thought she'd take the long way around and make sure WindClan was respecting the border. They had a history of "accidentally" sprinting onto RiverClan territory to catch runaway rabbits. Suddenly, a sharp scent hit her nose. WindClan, she observed. She dipped her head to the ground, letting her nose lead her, until she reached a patch of marsh that had splotches of WindClan scent all over it. Mangy rabbit-eaters, she thought. When will they learn that this territory is ours?

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit