Last post by alec
Today 11:23 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 03:31 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

SilverPaw
The Injured Tom Flicked His Tail In Pain As Wet Moss Was Dabbed On His Wounds. His Sides Rose And Fell Slowly. His Eye Stared At Springlight, He Wanted To Speak, But He Was In Much Too Much Pain. Pain Apon PAIN. His Eye Fixed Onto The Ground Beneath Him. Why Did He Think That Going Out Was A Good Idea? What Was He Trying To Do Out There Again?.... Oh, Right. He Was Gonna Hunt. Dumb Dog-Fox. How Will I Train Now? Late Warrior Ceremony For Me I Guess. He Thought. He Zoned Out.
@BEAR. @iliri
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 20th, 2024 at 03:33 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 09:42 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

At least Wolfhive was more than willing to assist in committing to the job of helping Silverpaw. Sure, the job itself was relatively grisly, but Springlight was used to it after committing herself to heal her clan-mates for moons. At the start, when she first began this commitment after Bumbles promoted her to become a medicine cat apprentice, she found it difficult to focus without feeling internally disgusted by chewing up herbs and seeing horrible injuries. She wasn’t as phased by it anymore, but it was still nostalgic to think about whenever she was working on a patient or two. Her ears twitched over towards Wolfhive after he finished chewing up the marigold and applied it on top of the cobweb. With a small, brief smile smearing onto Springlight’s face, she nodded briefly towards him in confirmation. “Yeah… exactly… like that… who knows… if you… keep this up… you could… show potential… for being… a future… medicine cat… someday.” She mused, a purr rumbling in her chest as she playfully tapped his shoulder lightly with her tail. She was kidding, but she wasn’t a cat in charge of the future.

Focusing her attention back toward Silverpaw, she found her lips churning to a slight frown from his slight movement. At least he was still stable. After they were finished applying everything to his wounds, she would have him take some poppyseeds to help alleviate the pain a bit and keep himself stable, even if it’ll make him a bit drowsy. Exhaling through her nostrils, the calico finished her cleansing before motioning back towards Wolfhive. “Do you… think you… could handle… putting the… cast along… his leg… while… I work… on his… face… and shoulder?... After I… will grab… a couple of… poppyseeds… to help… with any… possible pain.” It would also make it relatively difficult to potentially receive any answers due to the drowsiness the seeds promoted, but it was better for them to have him stay stable than risk him bleeding out on both of them.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:21 PM
Aphrodite

SilverPaw

The SilverPaw Tom Zoned Back In And Moved His Gaze To SpringLight, Tail Twitches Turning Into Small Sways. He Opened His Mouth Slightly, Attempting A Few Words, But Just Winced And Flicked His Ear. He Didn't Like The Medicine Den, It Smelled So Odd, But The Moss Was Probably One Of The First Scents He Smelled, Though He Couldn't Remember. His Gaze Flickered To WolfHive, And Back To The Medicine Cat.
@BEAR. @iliri

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 23rd, 2024, 05:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thankfully, bringing W/olfpaw back to camp was easier than getting the tree off him. Wolfhive brought him into the den and to an empty nest. "Lay down." He figured this was probably what they wanted anyway? Made it easier to check out the leg and see what was up. To Springlight, he explained: "Found him pinned under a tree, 'n he can't walk on that leg. Think it's like what happened with Redhawk.." Come to think of it, what was with cats and having things take out their legs?

[ @iliri @Bean ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 23rd, 2024, 05:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Silverpaw seemed to be having a great time. Wolfhive would be sure to make him feel even better once he was stable and more alert, because oh boy was he so happy Silverpaw acted so recklessly to get to this point. With Springlight's approval, he finished applying the marigold to the cast. Though he knew it was a joke, he couldn't hide the "sweat drop" reaction he felt with a nervous little laugh. "I'd rather just stay the best on-call assistant!" He couldn't imagine being a medicine cat.. it didn't feel right, after all this time of fighting to get to Hornet, and Head Hornet. Maybe someday even deputy at this rate - he was pretty sure he could beat Spiderthroat in a paw wrestling competition for the role. He flashed her a smile at the little tap.

"Yeah, I got it." Wolfhive began to move the cast and after briefly looking over Silverpaw's damaged front leg, he started to wrap it around it. The movement felt awkward and clunky to him, borderline unreal.. it wasn't a motion he did often as a warrior. The closest thing he could kind of compare it to was rolling moss, but more delicate and with a closer attention to detail. Once the wound itself was wrapped up, he carefully fastened it - glad the webbing stuck together fairly well, and tried to make sure it wasn't too tight. "How's that?" He didn't think he did too bad for a beginner, but he wouldn't know what "he did it wrong" looked like to begin with. "Do you want me to grab the seeds while you're dealing with his face 'n shoulder?"

[ @Desert Rain Frog @iliri ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:00 PM
Aphrodite

SilverPaw
He Fought A Wince As WolfHive Wrapped His Leg Up, But It Didn't Hurt That Much Compared To His face. He Looked At Both Cats, Tail Tip Stopping Its Flicks And Sways. He Stared At Springlight, Waiting For Her Answer.
(SORRY FOR SHORT RESPONCE, MOTIVATION RUNNING LOW! @BEAR. @iliri

Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:06 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes -

TW: Broken Bone
He was home. It had been a while since Wolfpaw had been here. And it seemed Springpaw had earned her name. "Springlight is a pretty name," the young tom chirped, lifting his head up. As Wolfhive told his story, Wolfpaw flinched, refusing to look at his shattered leg. Looking at it makes it hurt again. "S-Still hurts, but it's numb, sorta," the brown tabby explained, shuffling his front paws. "C-Could I get water? A-And maybe some prey," he asked. His throat felt like a desert, so some water would be nice.
[ @BEAR. @iliri ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 24th, 2024, 07:16 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

13 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@Omari - DrizzleCloud | @iliri - SpringLight
___

DaylightWing padded into the Medicine Cat's Den, having adapted quite well to her leg being missing so far. She still has a few issues, but is otherwise moving quite well.

'Hey, SpringLight? DrizzleCloud? I just wanted to come get a checkup on my leg.. stump.. whatever it's considered now to make sure it's healing okay.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:20 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

It wasn't hard for Springlight to note Silverpaw’s discomfort while she worked on him, trending at her heartstrings. Even if he had committed an action that was going to relevantly get him in trouble, she couldn't help but feel a mode of sympathy for him for the pain he had to endure. Maybe it was due to her position as a medicine cat that she developed sympathy for her patients whenever they had pain that they had to endure. Her lips turned into a frown, a low sigh expelling past her lips as she focused on the young tom. “Don’t worry… this is… almost over.” Soringlight murmured, assuring Silverpaw before focusing back towards Wolfhive, hearing his retort to her earlier statement, only giving him a smile. “Of course… call-on… assistant… seems like… a simpler job.” She could easily note his slight discomfort from the thought, but she wouldn't be someone to poke and prod at his emotions and tease him out of it. He had his own thoughts and feelings like she did. In her own personal opinion, he seemed suitable for a future deputy if he ever got the position. Sure, Spiderthroat was a good deputy, but all cats go down someday. Ignoring the thought, she watched as Wolfhive handled the leg, noting his precise work while she worked on Silverpaw’s shoulder, using the marigold-covered cobwebs that Wolfhive prepared to prepare a proper bandage for the torn shoulder.

Nodding her head, she noted his beginning attempts at making a cast for Silverpaw’s leg. “Pretty… good for… a beginner… it’s almost… perfectly wrapped… and it… should last… until it… needs replacement.” She gave the gray-furred tom another smile as she prepared to work on Silverpaw’s face, carefully using her paws to start wrapping the cobwebs around the inflicted area as she made sure it was tightly snug. Her ears angled towards Wolfhive as he asked if he could snag the poppyseeds for Silverpaw to take while she worked on his face. Nodding, she angled towards her herb storage a gilt of her head. “Of course… that would… be great… be sure… to collect… no more… than two… and after… he takes… the seeds… we should… be finished… with the… healing… process.” Of course, after giving him the poppyseeds, he would need to be taken to another nest to dispose of the old moss-bed so no predators are attracted to the scent of blood, and then Silverpaw would be questioned about his impulsive decision of going out of camp alone. Of course, before doing that, she would make sure to clean off the blood on her paws. Blood was never easy to clean off, and was always a pain in the tail to deal with.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Aphrodite

SilverPaw
He Winced As Springlight Tended To His Wounds, Fighting The Urge To Kick Her Off From The Pain. He Watched Wolfhive For A Moment, Breathing A Little Heavy.
《 @BEAR. @iliri