death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Willow's Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

"Yeah... I'll have to get used to it if I wanna be a warrior," He yawned. "I'll see you tomorrow for training then?"

Honeydew

Honeydew smiled. "Of course, get good rest, or play with friends. But you'll find yourself even more sore tomorrow, of course, that's fine to, you'll get used to it," he said, and sent Nightpaw on his way.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:21 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Shadepaw
7 Moons
She/Her

---------------------

Her head tilted, grey ears splayed out awkwardly. "You're asking me? I don't even know how to hunt yet! Helloooo! First time out, like, EVER!?" She meowed dramatically, rolling her eyes. But then she paused, figuring that sounded...bratty? Eh, so what.

But...given she did have the choice, she decided not to waste the offer. With a shrug, she turned her green gaze back to Fawnsplash, "Hunting. If I can surprise you, prey won't even see me coming, will they?" She half-boasted, half-asked with a cocky lift of her chin.

· Fawnsplash ·
a brown, cream and white tortie molly with one blue and one green eye
she/her · thunderclan · 16 moons

Fawnsplash was tempted to roll her eyes at Shadepaw’s reply. She was giving her apprentice a damn chance, she thought the young molly would be grateful? However she held her temper back, because she was still quite inexperienced in training and couldn’t let that get the best of her. “Look Shadepaw, before we get this started – I’m still 16 moons myself and trying to figure this whole mentor thing out. I’ll do my best to teach you and I will make you into a strong warrior, just be a little more.. respectful I guess? I don’t mind if you have your own opinions and stuff, I’m just trying to figure things out here and.. would appreciate a little less bratiness.” Well, she probably shouldn’t have said that, but oh well. So, they would do hunting. That sounded good to her! Fawnsplash gave a quick nod, sniffing the air. “Considering it’s leafbare there still seems to be some prey around, so let’s keep our voices hushed to not alert it. Would you mind dropping into a crouch and I’ll help you make it better from then on? After you’ve got the crouch down, we can try some actual hunting.” She offered Shadepaw a small grin. No matter how rude her apprentice was going to be, she wouldn’t let it get to her. Through Adderscorch she had... experience, so yep, this would be fine.. I’m sure this will get better after a while.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:06 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
With all of the recent snow fall, Redhawk made her way out of camp and towards Willow's Rise. She wanted to do some general cleaning up and making sure that the the graves were given the respect they deserved. Upon arriving there, she was met with the sight of snow - lots of it. "T-Time to work!" Purring as she started on the first grave, Redhawk let her tail swish behind her to clear the scattered leaves and moss from the top of the snow-blanketed graves.

...After awhile of working she finally managed to clear most of them. Redhawk stepped back to admire her work with an affirmative nod. However there was one rather suspiciously large pile of snow, and it had her curious. Padding closer to it she slowly started to circle it, wondering how it could've piled up that quickly, when...

'Plop'.

From one of the branches above, a plethora of snow cascaded down onto her. Red let out a squeak as it effectively trapped her, with no amount of wiggling aiding her scramble to freedom. She was stuck! The icy chill of the white substance sunk into her fur and dampened it. Red gave a soft grunt as she tried to no avail to pull herself out. Maybe if she tried moving her paws more?

Slowly but surely, with her paws working double time at the biscuit factory of snow, Redhawk managed to wiggle her way out of the frost and clamber back onto solid ground. She was freezing, having been in that snow for quite some time. "N-N-Never a-a-again," they muttered through chattering teeth, breaking off into a sprint from Willow's Rise in an attempt to warm themselves up.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 7th, 2024, 08:53 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ghostglow led the patrol to the area and began looking for herbs. @Omari @JellyMoons (bad post im sorry LOL.)
Old February 8th, 2024, 02:47 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Nightgaze looked over this area for a while.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 8th, 2024, 04:52 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Ghostglow led the patrol to the area and began looking for herbs. @Omari @JellyMoons (bad post im sorry LOL.)
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud toddled along after Ghostglow, quiet as she went. It was unfortunate that only the two of them had showed up for this patrol, but alas, certainly they'd be able to make due. As they searched, she eventually came across a few celandine flowers. She hummed to herself, plucking all three flowers up, holding them carefully between her jaws.

Eventually, during their search, they would find the feverfew that Springpaw wished for. "Feverfew," She spoke briefly, voice muffled. She gestured vaguely to the plant, giving her companion a nod to signify that was what they were looking for.

[ @Poprock ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old February 8th, 2024, 07:40 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 34 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

Ghostglow hummed, watching as the medicine cat plucked the yellow flowers. She briefly wondered what they did, pondering for a moment before continuing their patrol. If it weren't for Drizzlecloud pointing out the feverfew, she would have missed them completely.
"Ah, thank you." Being careful not to destroy the soft petals, the warrior retrieved two bundles. "Lesh head back now hm? I'm about to freezsh."
@Omari ily thank you <3
Old February 14th, 2024, 07:56 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

4/25

falling sniffed the yellow flower after he went hunting for a bird and rested quietly

(open)

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:47 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
As she left camp, she had fully been intending to take the deceased Clanmate on her back to the outskirts. She would dispose of them there, maybe even leave them for the vultures. But the closer Redhkaw's paws got to it, the more her stomach twisted. It churned until the pain became almost unbearable and she had to stop to gasp for air. Her head swam with what had just happened, her mind running circles to try and process it. Sunglow had deserved it. She would've warned RiverClan they were coming. Her death was to protect ThunderClan.

ThunderClan. Despite all of it, Sunglow was a warrior of ThunderClan. To be discarded in the outskirts, thrown away because of her choices late in life... they were wrong choices, yes, but...

Without thinking on it too hard Redhawk started padding forward again - only this time her paws took a sharp turn and she quickened her pace as she headed towards another destination. Her heart hammered in her chest as thoughts flew at a rapid pace in her mind. Would she get removed from her newly earned position for this? Striped of her name and identity as a ThunderClan warrior? The risks this posed had her vision tunneling as she arrived, the large willow tree coming into center focus.

Red took a moment to study the dirt, trying to find a spot that wasn't occupied. Most of the graves were old, and there were a few. Letting Sunglow's body slide off her back the warrior glanced around to make sure there was no one else out here. Thankfully the meeting was still taking place, and no cat would come out this way quick enough to catch her. Still she made quick work of tugging at the dirt, pulling it from the ground and ignoring the shakiness that was quickly climbing up her forelegs, to her chest, and finally to her face making her whiskers quiver.

In just as quick of a motion, Red took her paws and slid Sunglow's body in. Despite burying her here, she refused to add any sort of farewell trinket; instead her paws worked just as quickly as they had to bury her again. Once all of the dirt was back over her, the reddish-brown warrior spent extra time smoothing it down. Every once in awhile she glanced over to one of the older mounds, doing her best to make it look similar. A new grave would raise questions - or maybe Red was just paranoid. Finally though, Sunglow was buried and Redhawk fell back onto her haunches.

It was then she felt the tears slip past her cheeks. It was deserved, Sunglow was a threat. Death was... well, it was something that Red knew she still had trouble with.

"...You were a t-traitor, I don't know why I buried you here..." she finally murmured, eyes fixed on the new-old-looking grave. For a long while Red sat in a bit of silence. Then... "...But you're ThunderClan. Your mistake cost you your life, and I hope it taught you a lesson." More tears. "It didn't need t-to end t-this way, SSS-Sunglow..." There was more she wanted to say, but her throat felt tight and a sudden wave of nausea rolled over her. A beat passed before Red scrambled to her paws and found the nearest bush, flank rippling as the contents of her stomach spilled onto the ground.

Turning with an exhausted look, Redhawk blinked once towards the grave she had dug. It looked almost identical to one of the older ones. Surely no one would question it. She used the back of her paw to wipe away the dampness on her cheek fluff before straightening up and heading back to camp. No one needed to know what she had done here today...

[ preferred closed! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 15th, 2024, 11:37 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A day has passed since Mapledawn's last training session with Acornpaw, and she'd brought her over to the Willow's Rise today.

"Well," She breathed, glancing at the large willow tree. She eyed the large scratches and markings on it. The scratches that were made OVER marks honouring the cats who died in the fire. Her tail twitched with annoyance and disappointment. She kept her distance from the gravesite, pressing her tail to Acornpaw's side to also signal her to stay far from it. "Would you like to know more about this place? You'd find it fascinating, but don't freak out."

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!