ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:12 PM
The Fury of Scourge
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:08 PM

Old August 18th, 2023, 08:57 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

> THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC •°..
《 No active purrks 》
|| they/them ||

Rosekit snuck out of the nursery with their tongue sticking out. Yes, mama told them and sissy it was time for bed and she would be back later but Rosekit wanted to surprise their mama!! Yes yes!! She would be so surprised!! Rosekit let out giggles and other happy noises as they sat themself right in the middle of the clearing this way mama could see them the moment she walked in!! Yes yes!!

-

Though unbeknownst to the little kit. Another type of mama was looking for food. Food for her babies. That's when she spotted a little cat come out of a den and sit right where she could snatch it. It didn't take for the female owl to start to dive down before holding her talons out and snatched the little white kit up.

-

Rosekit kept their eyes on the entrance of the camp waiting for their mama before feeling a sharp pain in their back and them watching the ground start to move away from their paws. Blue eyes widened as they let out a cry from the pain in their back and the blood starting to stain their white pelt. Rosekit decided to let out a call for help. Mama would help them. Yes she would!! Then she would make the pain go away!!

"MAMA!!"

[ THIS TAKES PLACE DURING THE AUGUST GATHERING ]

| @Ladiebugg - Raspberrysplotch; @Rose - Mapleface; @Leafí - Cracklepaw |

RaspberrySplotch heard the call and looked over towards RoseKit, seeing the owl taking off with her. She jumped to her feet, running over. She leapt at the owl, hooking it with her claws. The owl let out a screech of pain, dropping the kit. RaspberrySplotch delivered a quick bite to its neck, before turning to the kit. 'Hey little one, you alright?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old August 18th, 2023, 10:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

'I gonna get you!'

Imma be honest kid, I sure hope not!

The kitten was absolutely adorable, Mudhound was completely taken with them but this scrap had a strong future as a fighter with a specialty in biting. And Mudhound had no despite to contribute to this growth as a chew toy. Other ways, sure! But if they were grabbed by Plumkit they would squeak and they had a reputation to protect! .....Well actually that was a lie. They had no reputation to speak of besides, perhaps, one of being an idiot. Regardless they needed to figure out a way to keep 'Bitestar' engaged without sacrificing their soft and tender flesh!

For now they had some options the kitten hadnt grown bored of. While Bitestar pursued them, snapping, the warrior danced away letting the scrap approach juuuuuust close enough to nearly get them before dodging. Occasionally a paw would reach out to gently bap at whatever they could reach on the kit in a 'counter attack'. That move nearly got teeth in their paw pads several times. A time or two Mudhound even fully leapt over Plumkit to get away, the tripod thankfully being able to clear their head due to the kits diminutive size.

All the while they were play growling, barking at the kitten like they'd bark to dogs to communicate (a special skill of theirs but one that added to the Muddy-beast persona), their long fluffy tail wagging behind them.
"Bitestar! You and your brave thunderclan warriors have stopped me for the last time! I am the Muddy-beast! I shall destroy your camp and eat you whole! Feel my powerful claws!"
Feel their completely soft sheathed paw reaching out to nudge you in the side.

It couldnt last forever though and even as the two played together the warriors mind raced as they tried to figure out how to let the kit 'win' without ending the playtime limping back to their nest. What to do, what to do, what to do!
A stick, probably a chewtoy for the kits if the bite-marks were any indication finally caught their eye. It was perfect!
As soon as the kit showed the slightest hint of frustration at the lack of biting theyd drop the win clause on their lap. Though for now Mudhound was keen to let Plumkit play leader and run out as much of his energy as possible before the.

@Woodlow #Air

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; August 18th, 2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 10:44 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Night had rolled around to the rosy glow of dawn when Mudhound returned to camp. A quiet calm morning all around, maybe out of place after the meeting a few days before and the subsequent attack on riverclan. Had the warrior known what was going to occur at the gathering soon after they'dve called it the calm before the storm, but for now it was a calm morning. A comfortable coolness blanketed the camp, soothing but not cold, and it was slowly warming with the rising of the sun. Birds twittered in the trees, setting a backdrop to the calm chatter of those awake in the camp, and all was bathed in a muted pink light that painted the puffy clouds overhead.

All told a perfect morning for those already up and about, mainly warriors on dawn patrol and apprentice mentor duos heading out for training for the day. The prey pile was stocked decently and, feather still in mouth Mudhound trotted up to grab a perfect little sparrow to pair with it for a gift. The warrior didnt know if Springpaw liked sparrows to be honest but at least it looked pretty paired with their gift. Someone would need to fill up that prey pile though, it was starting to look a bit picked over. Not them though, after being out all night Mudhound was a bit dog tired.

Idly realizing something the warrior looped by Alderstep @navarra and tossed out a mrrp before informing him about their little 'night trip'.
"Heya bossman! I was out last night and saw a huuuuuuge owl at the haggard ruins. I didnt attack me and it flew off somewhere but I thought I'd let you know. I got a feather off it though, see?"

The tripod grinned showing off the huge striped feather in their grip before tacking on "You cant have it though its a gift for Spingpaw. Anyway Imma go give it to them byyyyyyyeeee." Before padding off. Threat reported job done he could take it from there.
[raaaaawr]

So far, only one cat has called him bossman or some variation of that, and that cat was Mudhound. Alderstep turned to take in the sight of the three-legged warrior, eyes catching on the feather in their grip. Eyebrows twinged together in concern: that was an owl feather, wasn't it? He looked up at Mudhound, feeling dread twist in his gut. Great, so their newly reclaimed piece of territory had a bird thread. Ugh. At least it hadn't attacked Mudhound or anything, though Alderstep wondered how the hell the cat had gotten the feather. Maybe it was like that one time with the pigeons? Who knows. "Alright," Alderstep grumbled in reply, but Mudhound was already off to deliver their gift. The russet would bet his nest that Springpaw would appreciate the gift. She seemed to like nature-y things from what he'd noticed whenever he spent time with her, which was fitting for a herb cat. He'd have to warn the next patrol he sent to the ruins about the owl, though. Uggghhhhh. Why could life not be easy for one stupid day? Dumb owls and their dumb grabby talons. Wholly unnecessary to the existence of life.
Old August 19th, 2023, 04:34 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

> THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC •°..
《 No active purrks 》
|| they/them ||

Rosekit snuck out of the nursery with their tongue sticking out. Yes, mama told them and sissy it was time for bed and she would be back later but Rosekit wanted to surprise their mama!! Yes yes!! She would be so surprised!! Rosekit let out giggles and other happy noises as they sat themself right in the middle of the clearing this way mama could see them the moment she walked in!! Yes yes!!

-

Though unbeknownst to the little kit. Another type of mama was looking for food. Food for her babies. That's when she spotted a little cat come out of a den and sit right where she could snatch it. It didn't take for the female owl to start to dive down before holding her talons out and snatched the little white kit up.

-

Rosekit kept their eyes on the entrance of the camp waiting for their mama before feeling a sharp pain in their back and them watching the ground start to move away from their paws. Blue eyes widened as they let out a cry from the pain in their back and the blood starting to stain their white pelt. Rosekit decided to let out a call for help. Mama would help them. Yes she would!! Then she would make the pain go away!!

"MAMA!!"

[ THIS TAKES PLACE DURING THE AUGUST GATHERING ]

| @Ladiebugg - Raspberrysplotch; @Rose - Mapleface; @Leafí - Cracklepaw |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
RaspberrySplotch heard the call and looked over towards RoseKit, seeing the owl taking off with her. She jumped to her feet, running over. She leapt at the owl, hooking it with her claws. The owl let out a screech of pain, dropping the kit. RaspberrySplotch delivered a quick bite to its neck, before turning to the kit. 'Hey little one, you alright?'
Mapleface
She/Her

StarClan rest her soul, Mapleface had really thought she'd spend the rest of the evening sitting on top of Cracklepaw in the nursery in peace. Apparently, fate had other plans. One step, another, into the clearing, Mapleface could barely keep her composure, her teeth gritted as she willed her spine into steel. All she wanted to do was grab Cracklepaw by the tail and march him back to the nursery. Maybe humiliate him into never doing something so stupid again would get her ire through his thick brain. Sometimes, Mapleface wondered how they were even related, but she also knew that trying to force Cracklepaw into anything would make him rear his head back and go full-force in the opposite direction.

Somewhere along the way, Yarrowcrest had joined them, but Mapleface did little to acknowledge the adolescence. She was still attempting not to scold Cracklepaw in front of an audience, though she did try to sneak a few stern glances in her brother's direction here and there.

Her stormy, unhelpful thoughts came to a screeching halt as something in the clearing caught her attention. A scent, terror and blood and sadness entwined into one. Mapleface's heart all but stopped as she froze in place, jade-coloured hues widening by the second as she took in the sight of Rosekit, a fellow queen looming over them.

Her expression glazed over for a moment; fury giving way to disbelief, and then to shock, that the kitten she'd left tucked safely in the family nest was now bleeding quite profusely. And no one was doing anything about it! "ROSEKIT!" The Red Queen gasped, abandoning all thoughts of how much she'd scold Cracklepaw as she staggered towards her kin, paws hitting the ground on either side of Rosekit as she hovered over them with a quiet whimper. "Rosekit, Rosekit. Look at me, baby." The red and white molly gasped, her tail fanning out frantically behind her.

Her head swung up, desperate gaze landing on Raspberrysplotch. "What happened?" The queen demanded through panicked gasps, bending to lap at Rosekit's wounds in an attempt to... Stars, she didn't bloody know! Her baby was hurt, and Mapleface was panicking. "Someone get Drizzlecloud. Springpaw. Hell, get Roseraven!" She bit out, chest heaving with her ragged breaths.

[ @Leafí - Cracklepaw / @silverwynds - Yarrowcrest / OPEN ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; August 19th, 2023 at 04:35 PM.
Old August 19th, 2023, 04:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Redkit

The red and off white molly was trying to sleep when she heard lots of screams. Her mamas voice was the loudest, but she heard her sibby too. Redkit let out a tiny whine, tumbling out of her family's nest and scampering to her sibling's side, looking down at the red liquid staining Rosie's back.

"Rosie?" She peeped out, confused, looking around at the other cats. The fear wafting from her mother triggered an immediate feeling of terror in the kit, and her plumy bobtail wagged side to side with fear. "Mama? Uncle Crackles?" Her mama was busy with her sibby and the red stuff, she she hurried over to her Uncle and tried to cling to his side, sniffling softly. "Uncle Crackles, what's happening?" She squeaked, glad to have her genius uncle here to explain. Or someone. Maybe another bigcat would tell her. Confused tears streamed down her face and if allowed, she'd bury her face in Crackles fur- or the fur of the nearest cat.

// @Rose @Leafí @silverwynds @xavier. @Ladiebugg

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; August 19th, 2023 at 05:20 PM.
Old August 19th, 2023, 05:13 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

yarrowcrest // he/him // 17 moons
purrks active: mind reader

---

The walk back to camp is tense. Silence wasn't particularly something that bothered him. But tense silence was another monster entirely. Between the soft padding of paw steps, the stern looks, and the chirping of crickets in the underbrush, Yarrowcrest was never more glad to pass through the entrance of home than he was in this moment.

Until the scent of blood set in, anyway. As the trio make their way to the clearing, the sight of a kit stained red makes his heart thud loud in his ears. The queen's scream sent a shiver down his spine but he wastes no time in running after her to be at her side, looking over the little one with concerned eyes but not daring to touch them. He knew better than to touch the kit of an enraged queen. As a small voice peeps up from behind where Cracklepaw stands, he turns his head to see another kit having stumbled from the nursery, asking to know what was happening. Seeking comfort. If it were just him here he would make an attempt to comfort her... There were more pressing matters, unfortunately. Perhaps her 'uncle' would take that responsibility in stride and do what was obviously right in this situation.

Turning his attention back to Mapleface at her cries for help, he speaks up, claws anxiously digging into the dirt beneath his paws. He had to do something. And fast.

"Do you want me to run back to the Seastones? I can retrieve one of the medicine cats for you while you watch over them!"

It was the least he could do. Starclan was staring fondly upon him this day-- he had been sent here for a reason. Who else would sprint back to Seastones to ease this mother of her worry and look after the bleeding kit if not for him? It had to be fate. And he would graciously allow the wind to guide him back to the gathering as quickly as his legs could carry him if it meant bringing peace of mind to the panicking molly.

mapleface // @Rose| cracklepaw // @Leafí | rosekit // @xavier. | redkit // @jupiter | raspberysplotch // @Ladiebugg

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old August 20th, 2023, 03:14 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Fawn'kit

"You really think so?," Fawn'kit shook out her body and looked up at Snowbird with bright eyes. "I mean, my papa has told me that I would be a a good warrior, though the way I am now....," she shook her head and stood up looking at Snowbird with a determined look.
"I will be a good warrior and ill prove it that beetle!," she puffed out her chest.

@ares

Old August 20th, 2023, 07:21 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(I am so, so sorry for not getting to this sooner!)

~ ACORNKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

Pale brown tabby she-kit with a dark brown head and colorpoints and bright yellow-green eyes.

Bio can be read here.

Acornkit didn't even notice Eelkit's attempt to jump on her or hear Poppykit's apology for an offense long forgotten. The glowing light outside became bright, unbearably bright, so that all she could see was a sheet of white. But Acornkit wasn't gonna let that stop her! She had to go outside! So, she forced her eyes to stay wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open (okay, she might've squinted a little) as she did a wonderful feat she would later refer to as the Transition: She flew across the border between the sweet-smelling nursery and the wonderful place called Outside like a flying bird (oh wait, she doesn't know what that is yet. Uhhh... A moss-ball? No, she's too young to have played that. Or is she? Okay, whatever. She moved very fast out of the nursery and into the light). The world EXPLODED, and Acornkit stumbled to a halt, closing her burning eyes. Owie owie owie!!!

The light was eating her whole!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Acornkit screeched at the top of her lungs. What was going on?! Was this what happened when cats went Outside? Did they get eaten by StarryClan or whatever they were called? Or was it ThunderClan eating them? Was Papa here? Had Papa swallowed her?!

Acornkit had to know. So, she squared her chonky little shoulders and prepared herself for the biggest, most momentous, bravestestest thing she'd ever done in her super long life: She opened her eyes.

Her jaw dropped to the ground.

It was huge, far bigger than she ever could've guessed. The world was so bright, but she could see things now; there wasn't a sheet of pure light obscuring her vision. Cats moved, there was so much green, yet there was a massive space in the middle with hardly anything on it, above her stretched a giant blue thing with other fluffy white things and a glowing thing that was painful to look at (that must be where the light came from, but how? It was so tiny!) - it was too much for her tiny brain to process. Acornkit looked about her, sniffing the air, but there was just so much! So many cats were talking, too, their voices drifting through the air... This is way better than anything Mama or Papa said! she thought wondrously, her jaw still hanging open.

She didn't realize she was swaying on her paws until the huge world began to tilt. Acornkit stumbled forward. She had to run and explore absolutely everything!!! What if she missed something?! She turned back to Raspberrysplotch and her siblings. Plumkit was wailing about his eyes hurting. Acornkit felt a flash of pride as tears seeped from his shut optics. "Lookie, Mama! It was soooper light, but I deedn't cryee!" (Look, Mama! I was super bright, but I didn't cry!) Then a flash of concern rushed through the fluffy tabby she-kit. She hurried to Plumkit's side. "Are you okee?" (Are you okay?) she asked, her yellowish-greenish blue eyes wide with concern. She didn't want Plumkit to be sad!

Then Poppykit started yowling about something - Papa! Is it? Acornkit whirled and gasped aloud when she saw the brown tabby tom. He was lying in a pool of golden light, and he looked happy. Acornkit was happy, too! And beyond excited. "PAPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" she yowled, running over to him. Sadly, Plumkit, Fawnkit, and Poppykit had a head start, so even she couldn't outpace her wobbly sister. And Acornkit didn't run so much as stumble and roll in a chonky ball of floof. She reached Eveningdance, her Papa, and emitted an excited squeal. Tiny dark brown paws kneaded his pelt as a ton of questions burst from her like how the light had exploded in her face.

"Papa! Outseede is so beeg! There's so mutch light! Where do you get meecies and skirrels? What does wario do? Where? So beeg! It's so beeg! I wanna... I wanna be a wario and cash skirrels and meecies! They smells good! This is the beegest pace in the whole wowld! I wanna expore! Please please please can we goes?" (Papa! Outside is so big! There's so much light! Where do you get mice and squirrels? What does a warrior do? Where? So big! It's so big! I wanna... I wanna be a warrior and catch squirrels and mice! They smell good! This is the biggest place in the whole world! I wanna explore? Please please please can we go?) Acornkit hopped up and down, eagerly staring into her father's mismatched gaze before turning to Raspberrysplotch. "Please? Youz can carry Popsi-keet if she's having the troobles walking, and if Ploom-keet's eyes huwrt, he can close 'em and be held, too!" (Please? You can carry Poppykit if she's having trouble walking, and if Plumkit's eyes hurt, he can close 'em and be held, too!)

Acornkit couldn't wait any longer. They had to go go go!

(Sorry, this post wasn't my best!) @Estelle (Pepsi-keet) @Ladiebugg (Mama) @{Roach} (Bugface) @Woodlow (Ploom-keet) @umbreon_22 (Nickname Pending) @silverwynds (Wario)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 20th, 2023 at 07:22 PM.
Old August 20th, 2023, 11:12 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Cracklepaw-v
(84/100)
-----
While he had been high spirited at the gathering, the trek home was certainly something. The entire walk, Mapleface would send the same disappointed and angry look. The jade hues would shatter his heart little by little when they met his own yellow gaze. And i-it.. Was ... AWFUL. Large ears drooped as confusion and sadness washed over him. What had he even done to her? He was just proving a point at the gathering! Nothing more! So, why was Maples mad at him! She never got angry at him before... So why was this time any different?

Eyes dropping to the ground, he followed his sister back to camp; silently wallowing in his own self pity. This was so dumb! Why couldn't she understand? Was she that STUPID!? Wait, no... No she wasn't stupid. She was far from stupid. She was the best cat in the whole world! So, why was she hurting his feelings by being mean? UGH! She was being unreasonable! He would be sure to explain this to her when they got back.

Sniffing lightly, he sidled up next to the queen when they reached camp. " Maples... Why are y-" mouth opening to ask his question, he halted mid sentence. Eyes widening in surprise he looked to see Rosekit bleeding. HUH? Was there a battle here?? DID HE MISS A FIGHT!? NO! HOW COME ROSEKIT GOT TO FIGHT IN IT! THIS WASN'T FAIR- wait... There wasn't any suspicious scents that hung in the air. So the stupid thing probably hurt itself. That was tolerable.... At least he didn't miss a battle or anything. Blinking dully at the situation, he was too worn out to care( and even if he was in a better mood he probably still wouldn't care). Feeling someone wipe their snotty face into his fur, Cracklepaw grimaced. Looking down to see Redkit, he lifted an unsure paw and attempted to pat the kittens pathetically small head. " Uhumm... There, there, small demon..." cringing slightly at the beast, he looked for an answer. " Your smelly rat of a sibling is bleeding all over the clearing... They probably need help from a capable adult... Which neither of us are, so we should probably go to bed." Turning to his worried sister, he brushed his nose against her shoulder. Casting an awkward glance at Redkit then back at her, he tossed out his offer. " I'll take Redkit back to the nursery. " without waiting for a response, he lowered his head and attempted to snatch up the fluffy white and red vermin. " Come here child, it's sleepy time for you." hoarse voice lowering into a VERY rare instance of something that could be considered care, Cracklepaw tried his very best at 'soothing' his niece before carrying her back to the nursery.

// @Rose @jupiter @xavier. @silverwynds \\

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 21st, 2023, 09:05 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw burst into the clearing, breathing heavily. "I need to get Nightgaze to teach me to fight.." She mumbled.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page