Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:25 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2024, 07:50 PM
Stares (•-•)

Status: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Contested Herbs in Leafbare [HERB HUNTING EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

(I'm bad at this lol I have no dice to roll and I don't know what the numbers mean help lol)

*Bluefang had one Tawnsy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat
|He/Him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One - Inactive ; No Slipped Around - Active | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @Pangoligon [Sunsetpaw] @bubble[error]. [Bluefang]

OCC - [ Rolling a 1D20 Dice]- [Falling in the Snow] - [If you would like proof of the die roll just ask me!] - [I had a very boring bus-ride sorry its so long] [If you don't wanna read it all you can skip until the --- ]

Die Roll - [12+ Success = 11 under Fail ]

[For me I'm only rolling it once!]

Beanfloat was walking around with his team as he saw Sunsetpaw get some herbs he nodded a good job before he split off by himself to go ahead and looked around he would start with some Tansy. He knew what that looked like so why not start there. Oh I super duper hope we win as he looked around for any Tansy.

[Rolled - 16 - Success] +1 Tansy

Beanfloat was pleased as he spotted a stalk of Tansy he quickly picked it up. He knew he told the others to look for some specific herbs but this was the easiest way for them to win to be able to gather as much herbs as they could get and the first herb he saw was some Tansy. Know that he had the stalk of Tansy he looked around again and saw that Sunsetpaw was festered but at least found some sort of herb and looked over to Bluefang and saw she had a stalk of Tansy like he did so he nodded at them and continued his search.

[Roll - 19 - Success] +1 Watermint

He kept looking around he was already close to the semi-frozen river and their was some ice around but he was able to glide right over it barely stumbling looks like his paw pads had like anti-slip or something but that was mousebrain! Ok i think watermint will be around here hopefully as he scanned the clearing all around before he spotted some Watermint it was old and there was some blooming next to it but he left the blooming ones alone and plucking off a stock of an old Watermint. He wanted to get one of each herb before he would start getting duplicate of the same herb in his mouth was already feeling a bit full. But he knew he could hold a couple more things hopefully. Oh I really hope this is Watermint I think Tansypaw mentioned it was a Spiky-round flowers growing out of a tall stem with hairy leaves If I Remember Correctly.

[Roll - 5 - Fail ] +0 Thyme

He carried the stalks in his mouth as he walked around more just trying to find any type of herb that looked like the one that Tansypaw was talking about was one of them thyme I hope so I think I know what it looks like. he decided to place the herb down as he looked around closely their wasn't much snow because the rain melted most of it so he could see a long stalk of grass. Tying both of the stalks together as he kept searching for some Thyme. It felt like he was looking for ages but he saw a couple plants. [I]Hopefully none of them were Thymehe pressed his paw into the mud angrily and lifted it up shaking it in disgust. I cant remember what it is for the life of me he shrugged his shoulders. "I mean it is leafbare after all so I'm not going to be able to find every herb" he was disappointed with himself but you can't always get what you want so he signed. He decided to keep on searching for something else. "What was the last thing boneset roots?" he meowed to himself before he decided to look for that it had to be some sort of plant that he had to dig into the deep hard muddy grass. He let out a gross face.

OH how I hate leafbare its so gross muddy and cold he thought to himself as he started to walk away that place obviously could not grow any herbs in this type of climate. Maybe the border towards Thunderclan would work as it was more wooded and most plants tend to grow there so he started talking the long but short walk towards their as he was starting to get under trees but way far enough away from the border as he lifted his nose. "I think I know what it smells like hopefully and looks like right its a hairy, narrow, and triangular leafs that grows in pairs. That's the best I could remember" he meowed around the two herbs in his mouth to himself. As he kept walking his trek towards the wooded area of Thunderclan. I Never realized how clever Tansypaw this was smart for an Apprentice to figure out for us to have fun and get some work done. I need to use this Brain of mine to do something like this maybe so Training Game that everyone would like? he thought to himself as he heard his paw steps hits the snow and mud in every step but he never slipped which was good. His paws were well cracked enough.

[Roll - 16 - Success] +1 boneset roots

"Hey I was right I was able to smell and see out at least one good stalk" he looked around in the area with the only good root the others were crushed and smashed boneset roots as he took a deep breath of it. "Rabbit" he growled to himself. A Stupid rabbit destroyed some perfectly good herbs that we could of used! he looked at the herbs one more time. "If only that rabbit was there I would kill it right here and right meow!" he dug out the root and snipped it breaking it off and untied the herbs and adding the root. I hope their not to angry at me for not being able to find everything. he thought to himself as he had the small stack of herbs on the ground he looked around the ground was very snow here. Maybe because Thunderclan can never see sunlight under these dense trees he took a step as he fell into the snow it was freezing and he was stuck. I can call for help because I way to close to Thunderclan and I don't wanna be embarrassed! so he took a deep breath and thrashed around violently before he managed to get a single paw out which he moved in a very awkward position.

[ Roll 12 - a Barely Success] - +1 Saved Beanfloat XD

He manged to make a small area to wiggle out of before he completely climbed out. "Stupid Snow" he growled as he whipped his head around to search for the herbs. He started freaking out. "No! no! Where did they go!
he cried as he looked over closer to spot he fell in he spotted a small triangular spiky herb sticking out he signed a relief as he quickly and carefully un-dug the herbs from the ground. They where still in perfect condition except a small piece of the Root the tip a very small piece came off it was wasn't even wider then a mouse hair so he thought it was ok. He still had some larger and small clumps of snow stuck on his but which mattered most was the herbs were ok. Oh Starclan please let me know that no one saw that! he shook his head embarrassed. As he started making his paw back towards the others.

---------------------------
Once he started walking for a little while he saw the two come into view. As He quickly ran over to them trying to warm himself up. He took a deep breath before he spoke. "Hey Sunsetpaw and Blue fang I was able to find a couple of herbs but all the Thyme that I saw was crushed and dead along with some boneset roots but I was able to find one good one at least" he looked over at what the others got.

"Ok Sunsetpaw you got some Watermint and boneset root" as he turned towards Blue fang and nodded towards the Tansy. "I think this is ok to turn in for round one do you think?" he asked his teammates looking at both of them at once as he placed his small bundle on the ground. "I very proud on what we found because its the middle of Leafbare so I think how much we found is a lot for such Leafbare" he smiled at the other two. "So if your ready we can turn in this for round one if your ok!" he smiled sheepishly "I know I told us to look for certain herbs but I wanted to test my luck to see how much I could get" he looked between his teammates. Oh please Starclan don't make them ask what happened to me as he looked behind him as saw the snow clumped onto his pelt he looked at the other two. "The tip of my Boneset Root came off but it was only a mousetail of it"

[Team Creeks Herb Count Round One]

[+2 Watermint ; +2 Tansy ; +2 Boneset roots ; +1 Thyme Total herb Count - +7]

[/QUOTE]

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 129
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
The apprentice noticed Bluefang with one Tansy, though they wouldn't be mad. In fact, they were happy that Bluefang at least tried and got one. Now, the team just has to wait for Beanfloat. So far, the team has 3 herbs which...isn't that much but it's something alright.

Oh, Beanfloat's back! He seems to have gotten the most amount of herbs, which Sunsetpaw was happy about; so, i total the team has 6 herbs! 6, which is a great number of herbs! The orange tabby gently placed down their herbs so they could at least speak a little more clearly than having the herbs in their mouth "You did great, Beanfloat!" In the end, a herb is still a herb, even if it's as small as a mouse's tail! Anything could be put into use if you really think about it! What...happened to him though...? It seems like he went through something in the process of collecting the herbs....how'd he get all that snow on him? It was quite the headscratcher. He acts fine and normal so it probably wasn't anything too bad but it was still pretty concerning. Well, as long as Beanfloat's still alright guess the team could move on to the next step; reporting the herbs! The team had a pretty good amount of herbs this round so it was probably alright to report to Tansypaw right now "Alright everyone, let's report these herbs to Tansypaw!" they grabbed their herbs again and started to move their paws walked back to the camp. Sunsetpaw really hoped they weren't late. The team took quite long...no, they couldn't have been late already, right?

Once Sunsetpaw reached the clearing, they quickly spotted the healer. After walking towards the healer with the two herbs their mouth, they placed it on the ground "I think the team has a good amount of herbs; I got 1 watermint and 1 Boneset root! And Bluefang got a Tansy!" they turned towards Beanfloat, waiting for the warrior to report the herbs he found. Would Bluefang be alright with Sunsetpaw reporting his herbs for him? Or would he have rathered reporting it himself? Well...at least...Sunsetpaw tried to help...? What happens if that's the case? Would saying sorry be alright..?
╰─▸ ❝ @silver. [Tansypaw]

----------------------------------
Team Creek total herbs: 2 Watermints, 2 Boneset roots, 2 Tansies

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 13th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @silver. @corrosion! @Sklee
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:37 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
252/200

---

"Alright, time's up! Everyone gather around!"

This contest thing seemed to be working out amazingly! The haul all the eager clan mates brought in was more than she had ever gotten sending out patrols. Her eyes are practically glittering with satisfaction as she counts and totals the scores of the herbs for each team. Once she's finished she looks up with a smile and a pleased nod.

"Great work everyone! After some countin' it looks like Team Puddle's in the lead with 10 points! Other than that Stream and Creek are tied with 7 points, and Ocean's got 5! As for team Pond... Y'all are disqualified. Ya didn't bring me anything. That bein' said we've got two apprentices here lookin' to join in so I'm gonna be addin' 'em into teams. Willowpaw ( @Yunhos_Personal_Potato ), you'll be replacin' Echoheart on Team Stream and Minkpaw ( @al3cc766 ) you'll be joinin' Team Ocean t'a help them catch up! That outta the way, it's time for the new herbs to be explained so listen up! You're now on the hunt for daisy, goldenrod, cobwebs, and burnet!"

"Cobwebs are self explanatory so I'll get into the other stuff. Burnet! Just need the leaves on this one and they're pretty easy to spot. Oval leaves with serrated edges! Meanin' they look pretty spikey. The stems can get really long so if ya see leaves like that on really long stems, ya found the right thing."

"Daisies are next. I can use the flowers and the leaves, so we're in luck. Normally the flowers have these skinny white petals with a yellow middle but since they most likely won't be bloomin' in Leafbare look for the leaves! They're also ovals but they're thick and dark green! They usually love growin' in grassy areas or twolegs gardens, so keep that in mind when lookin', alright?"

"Lastly goldenrod... They also like grassy areas-- think Windclan territory and nearby! They get pretty tall and they got these tiny, bright yellow flowers that grow in clusters. The leaves have a pretty spicy scent to 'em when they're crushed up so if you're unsure ya can always check that way. The leaves are super long and end in a point!"

"Good luck everyone! Make sure ya report to me when ya found stuff-- and if one of your teams wanted to keep track of everything ya found to make it easier on me that'd be great!"

[ Round 2 has begun and lasts until 1/21 @ 11:59PM ! If you have any questions on how to acquire herbs for the event, do no hesitate to ask! Good luck! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old January 15th, 2024, 10:02 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang looked around*
Old January 15th, 2024, 10:20 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/Him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One - Inactive ; No Slipped Around - Active | Straight | Warrior |

Tags; @Pangoligon [Sunsetpaw] @bubble[error]. [Bluefang] @silver.

Beanfloat nodded. "Same plan as last time guys?" he asked

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!

Last edited by Beanz; January 15th, 2024 at 10:24 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:03 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat

Tags; @Pangoligon [Sunsetpaw] @bubble[error]. [Bluefang] @silver.

Beanfloat nodded. "Same plan as last time guys?" he asked
*Bluefang nods*
Old January 15th, 2024, 07:23 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, apprentice, 11moons, the collector] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

"team ocean?" she mewed at the group of cats that was slowly starting to thin as groups were heading off to gather the herbs. she really shouldve been here for the first round, now she had to look around for her mystery teammates like a lost kit.

(Amberwing ( @Sklee ), Ripplepelt ( @lesbianism ), and Silverpaw ( @corrosion! ))

#minkpaw766

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:23 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 07:28 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"good work guys. now just keep it up." he nodded at his teammates.
"we are looking for daisy, goldenrod, cobwebs, and burnet, i suggest we go up into the territory together and then split..toadpaw just follow one of us i guess"

(( Garlicfeather ( @Fritter ) Toadpaw ( @Katiethewolfchild ) ))

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 15th, 2024, 09:26 PM
underwhelming

silverpaw
chill of death shadow fiend mind reader dreamwalker
┈┈┈
Gulls and gore, Team Ocean was practically last place! Silverpaw's eye twitched with irritation. This round better turn for the better. If she didn't get that herb lesson, there would be casualties.

Silverpaw huffed out a breath of cold air, but then the small voice of another apprentice, Minkpaw, caught her attention, so she turned to face the blue-gray spotted cat. She stared briefly, whiskers twitching, but spoke swiftly, "I suggest we hit Sedgewater Valley this time."

The apprentice looked at her two other teammates, the same ones from the last round. "It's grassy enough for daisies and goldenrod, and cobwebs would grow on the taller grasses." Silverpaw blinked and turned her gaze to the sky, a habit she never beat, praying to the clouds that this round she'd reap more than weeds as she waited for Team Ocean to head out.
┈┈┈
@al3cc766 @lesbianism @Sklee
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:49 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Willowpaw looked around, her blue-grey eyes confused

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Closed Thread