Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by glitch
Today 02:20 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:54 PM
The Oracle
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2023, 06:59 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Enforcement Against Leaf-Bare [ Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @ChristmasFawn @TheLostAmongTheStars @Cherry~ @FrostyGalaxy @tallulah
Softsong nodded, glancing around for the cats in her group. It seemed like some of them had decided to do their own thing, grabbing trinkets and heading off to their own areas to place them. It made enough sense to decorate independently, she supposed - she was sure there would be more opportunities to work together when the groups rotated.

Scalescar caught her attention - what was he huffing about? Was it the group he'd been assigned to? "No need to get grouchy," she mewed archly. "Decoration may not be as important as reinforcing the dens, but it's good for morale. We'll get rotated soon enough anyway, so there's no need to huff."

She looked to the group of apprentices yet to leave to do their own decorating - Spottedpaw, Lichenpaw, Quillpaw and Poppypaw. Perhaps they could divide and conquer, and work to decorate the apprentice and warrior dens. She'd seen Swankit go off to the nursery, and Curlypaw off to the elders den, so it seemed like those dens were covered for now - and she certainly wasn't bold enough to decorate Twilightstar or Cowtuft and Lightningstorm's dens for them.

"I'm going to be decorating the warriors den if anyone would like to tag along and help, though I don't think the apprentice den is spoken for either,"
she mewed, pawing through the trinket pile. Smooth stones, colourful dried leaves and flowers, feathers... she picked a few she liked the look of and headed towards the warrior den to find a good place to put them.

Decorating: Softsong, Scalescar, Newtberry, Spottedpaw, Poppypaw, Curlypaw, Lichenpaw, Quillpaw, Swankit, Blossomkit
Spottedpaw may or may not have had been zoning out. In this time she heard a warrior speak about decorating the warriors den and decided that she wanted to help with doing that unknowingly this was what she was supposed to do. "Hey how are we going to decorate?" Spottedpaw asked with a little purr. "There's no flowers around anymore" Maybe if she knew how to weave.

Last edited by Fish; December 18th, 2023 at 06:59 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 06:21 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars @tallulah
Perfect! Two little helpers for the warriors den decorating. She recognised Spottedpaw of course - she'd only just seen her apprentice ceremony, and she wasn't going to forget Poppysong's new apprentice so quickly. The other she didn't recognise, but then it wasn't like she kept tabs on every apprentice in the clan - Spottedpaw was somewhat of a special case.

She didn't have to wonder for long, as the apprentice was quick to introduce herself. She flicked an ear in acknowledgement. "Nice to meet you, Quillpaw. I'm Softsong. It sounds like you're the decorating expert here, so I'm glad to have you in my group."
She looked at the apprentice carefully - sure, she didn't keep tabs on all the apprentices, but Quillpaw did seem particularly unfamiliar. And though she didn't look all that old, Softsong didn't remember her apprentice ceremony...

She was distracted from her musings by Spottedpaw's question and looked back at her, eyes narrowed. Had she been listening at all when Daintydove had explained?
"Cowtuft has a collection of trinkets we can pick from, and the group of cats assigned to it are out gathering more. There's plenty of things to decorate with in the pile other than flowers."

Softsong turned back to Quillpaw. "You said you could weave?" she mewed, tilting her head consideringly. "I was thinking it might be nice to hang some things from the roof and walls of the den. Is that something you might be able to help with?"
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:08 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars @tallulah
Perfect! Two little helpers for the warriors den decorating. She recognised Spottedpaw of course - she'd only just seen her apprentice ceremony, and she wasn't going to forget Poppysong's new apprentice so quickly. The other she didn't recognise, but then it wasn't like she kept tabs on every apprentice in the clan - Spottedpaw was somewhat of a special case.

She didn't have to wonder for long, as the apprentice was quick to introduce herself. She flicked an ear in acknowledgement. "Nice to meet you, Quillpaw. I'm Softsong. It sounds like you're the decorating expert here, so I'm glad to have you in my group."
She looked at the apprentice carefully - sure, she didn't keep tabs on all the apprentices, but Quillpaw did seem particularly unfamiliar. And though she didn't look all that old, Softsong didn't remember her apprentice ceremony...

She was distracted from her musings by Spottedpaw's question and looked back at her, eyes narrowed. Had she been listening at all when Daintydove had explained?
"Cowtuft has a collection of trinkets we can pick from, and the group of cats assigned to it are out gathering more. There's plenty of things to decorate with in the pile other than flowers."

Softsong turned back to Quillpaw. "You said you could weave?" she mewed, tilting her head consideringly. "I was thinking it might be nice to hang some things from the roof and walls of the den. Is that something you might be able to help with?"

Spottedpaws tailed poofed up when she got narrowed eyes at her. Oh no was she in trouble? She didn't mean to zone out, it just happened. With her head held low she went over to find the decorations pile to grab a few. She took what she thought was the prettiest. She got a couple of pine cones and dropped them by the others.
Old December 20th, 2023, 11:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
With the groups sorted and directions given, Bravebird followed the rest of the collectors group out. She glanced briefly at Cowtuft, still feeling torn on the whole poison situation. It frustrated her that she hadn't been here, but she was trying to not... blame herself as much. Instead she set to work once outside of camp on a rock that was near the medicine cat's, using her claws to harvest the moss from it into a growing pile.

Nearby the rock were a few feathers, and some pebbles. Bunching the moss together so it sort of stuck closer like a small bundle, Brave began to place the feathers and pebbles and other trinkets inside. It was no masterpiece but it would do for carrying the supplies back to the camp. Her eyes drifted every once in awhile to the medicine cat, ducking down to pick up her bundle of moss, feathers, and pebbles before following him back.

She rejoined the group and appeared at his side. If they had interacted in her previous life, before StarClan saw fit to wipe her memories, Brave wouldn't know it. She couldn't recall ever really speaking to the tom during her brief stint back form the dead and in the Clan. Nonetheless, the lilac lynx-point aimed to nudge him gently with her shoulder to get his attention. "This... event... is nice," she spoke, but also used her paws to gesture (albeit not all that smooth or good), smiling softly at him. Until she had all the facts, she would not place blame on Cowtuft for what could have very well been a plague of some sort.

[ @wolfie @/collector's group ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 22nd, 2023, 05:32 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Event [#event]

Cowtuft leaned down, stretching his long body while he waited for others in their group to finish collecting. This was going rather smooth! He had been a bit nervous at the beginning but he trusted Daintydove's capabilities. Goodness, he hoped cleaning up around the camp would perhaps slow the sickness. Whatever it was. His tail swished gently against the ground, eyebrows furrowing. Cowtuft still wasn't sure and his time was dwindling.

Not able to dwindle in his thoughts for much long when someone tapped onto his shoulder, diverting his attention. Cowtuft looked to them, ears perking up at Bravebird's voice. His expression shifted into surprise, blinking twice at her while the sentiment processed in his head. It slowly formed into one of a shy smile before beaming happily, unable to stop his paws from stomping cheerfully onto the ground. Cowtuft lifted his right paw up to his chin before pulling it forward. "Thank you ..!!!" He signed gratefully. "Nice to,, know it isn't incredibly dreary..! Thought it would be ,, " He paused, searching for the word he wanted to use, "something light-hearted and simple.." Useful, too.

Glancing around one last time it seemed like mostly everyone had finished. "Reckon we better head back..!!" He gestured swiftly to Bravebird, giving a small nod of his head. He turned away from her and to his supplies. Leaning down, he carefully picked them up. Time for rotation. He started to head back to camp, tail flickering back and forth.

Daintydove let out a sigh of relief when she saw the splotched tom into the camp with a mouthful of more supplies. Finallyy. She dropped the brambles she was trying to weave, making a quick trot to the base of the Breezerocks.

"SUPPLIES INCOMMINGGG!" She yelled out across the camp, voice booming; loud per usual. "Guess what tiimee it iss? So glad you asked -- it's rotation time!! Finish up whatever task you're currently doing and then skitter into your next task. Den enforcers you're now collectors. Collectors, you're now wall enforcers! Wall enforcers, move to the decoration group. Decorators, you're on collection duty! Let's go, let's go!" Maybe she ought to start cheering them on .. Some of her clanmates were moving a little slow ,, (or was she just fast?)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old December 22nd, 2023, 05:33 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist got to work with the camp walls*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 22nd, 2023 at 05:41 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 05:39 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare shook dirt and muck out of her fur, looking over to Cowtuft. 'Ugh..Why did I join this? I could be hunting right now...' She thought with an annoyed flick of her tail.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old December 22nd, 2023, 09:28 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

(GOSH DARN IT i FORGOT ABOUT THIS)

Asterblink started to reinforce the camp walls. Whew! Such work.
Oh, they were switching? Well, off to decorating!

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; December 22nd, 2023 at 09:29 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 02:17 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @tallulah @TheLostAmongTheStars
Softsong let out a surprised chirp as Daintydove returned, announcing an activity rotation. Already? Stars, that cat moves fast! she thought, a little impressed. She let out a sigh, a little disappointed at not being able to expand on her decorating idea with Quillpaw, but perhaps she'd been a little too ambitious with the time they had.

"Well, never mind that idea," she mewed to Quillpaw, quickly placing her trinkets around the den. It wasn't as grand as she'd had in mind, but she supposed it would have to do. Perhaps they could revisit the weaving idea another time.

She saw Spottedpaw come back with her head down and let out a tiny huff of amusement. She seemed like a sensitive little thing - she was lucky to have a mentor as sweet as Poppysong. "No need to look so miserable, Spottedpaw. Have you been out of camp yet? It's time to do some collecting."

Old December 24th, 2023, 07:19 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail started decorating, passing his mate and son Wheatail and Orangepaw who both purred to him. Softfeather looked up to him and nodded

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Closed Thread