Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2023, 09:34 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: [Swimming EVENT] Time to get our pelts wet!

Thornpaw
7 moons. A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

Surprisingly enough the young tom was quiet for the rest of the run to the creek, probably too focused on his breathing so that he wasn't panting and looking like a hot mess. Either way, he was silently thankful when they finally arrived and plopped his rear on the ground. He'd look briefly at the water, eagerness causing his paws to knead the ground excitedly. Yeah, he was going to learn how to swim today and the loser apprentices that didn't come out were going to be clueless. He'd be ahead of them.

His head whipped back to Lynxshade as she yowled out to get everyone's attention. Something something, get warm. Oh and there was a race a chance to show off his impeccable running speed. Lashing his tail with a devilish grin, Thornpaw jumped back up and eagerly made his way over to where the line was drawn, glancing towards the elderberry bushes. This would be easy.

The word 'go' left the warriors lips and the brown-ticked tabby was off like a little streak of lightening. His paws threw up small puffs of sand mixed with dirt.

[Roll for shells: 1]

It was just his luck wasn't it? He was running, speeding, pulling ahead of the others (at least in his head he was), but he wasn't looking where his paws were. He didn't see the whelk shell in his path, and one of his paws caught it midstride. What came next was a piercing howl of surprise and minor pain as Thornpaw ate dirt, toppling and rolling a few times on the ground before coming to a stop, dazed.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 14th, 2023, 01:49 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud immediately sat down as they arrived at their destination doing her usual, but slightly tedious, habit of curling her tail neatly around her paws and straightening her posture. It might of seemed like she was stuck up but she wasn't she just believed in order and good behaviour...well mabye she was-

Not wanting to actually participate in the antics that Lyxshade has instructed them to perform, the spotted tabby decided to just keep an eye out for anyone in distress or threats lurking nearby, afterall, it wasn't like she was doing nothing, she was protecting her clanmates whether it looked like it or not.

Giving her chest a few meager licks, Darkcloud eyed the shallow stream with blank amber hues. All that dark water...it was so...mysterious...she hadn't really ever had a fondness of any water sources, nor had she tried to seek them out purposely, but...she was curious, though...scared? She'd never been scared before of something so silly but there was just something about it...

(OPEN for someone to annoy interact with Darkcloud :3 )

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 16th, 2023, 10:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

The tom would trek along, staying to the back of the crowd since he had to catch up a little. Having to keep Mothkit back made him fall a tad behind, but in the end, they all met up in the same place. He'd sit back and listen, choosing not to run at this time. Instead, he'd turn to look at the cats who were wanting to race and watch them.

He couldn't hold back the small chuckle that escaped him seeing Thornpaw crash and burn. He knew the apprentice would be alright so he didn't jump in to help. Besides, seeing him during the battle training, it'd be like rubbing sand into that wound if he offered help. Or so he thought. That was just the vibe the young cat gave off.

@The Cannibal -- Thornpaw mention

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 17th, 2023, 08:22 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

The corner of Larkfire's mouth quirked upward with quiet amusement as Dawnstar commented further on her earlier words. When the scarred tabby veered off the path all of a sudden, Larkfire couldn't help but pause in her tracks, ears picked, senses on high alert until she scented the unmistakable smell of prey. Ah. That calmed her considerably, and Larkfire only had to wait a couple more heartbeats until her mother had returned.

Walking once more, she frowned after a couple moments, side-eyeing Dawnstar as the leader went on walking without removing the thorn from her paw. But Larkfire knew nothing about how removing thorns the proper way worked, so she wouldn't bug her mother about it.

She only deemed to dip her head in a small nod when Dawnstar asked after her own swimming skill. "I can swim." Three little words, but they darkened Larkfire's thoughts with distaste. As much as she appreciated Fablespinner for teaching her how to survive, no real mother would treat their kin the way she had been raised. Her upbringing could have been worse, and while Larkfire wouldn't complain about it, she was no stranger to the darker moments of life.

Amber gaze swinging to Lynxshade as the she-cat began speaking again, the grey molly canted her head to the side in silence, but she didn't quicken her brisk pace. She didn't require the running, not really. "I'm not going to swim." She murmured to the large leader beside her. Because truly, Larkfire hadn't even intended to come until she'd spotted her mother. Maybe she was just as paranoid as Dawnstar, because all she was here for was to make sure no ShadowClanner tried to take advantage of Dawnstar and do something as foolish as attempting to kill the leader. "But if you are going to, don't let me stop you."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 18th, 2023, 05:58 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 21/100

Keep your muscles warm, huh? A race, but she wasn’t exactly interested in that. Instead, she simply walked around and admired where they were, taking in the sights. Nothing too exerting, but she made sure to stretch her muscles every once and awhile.
[open]

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old December 21st, 2023, 03:11 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palepaw was a little late, so she missed the warmup. Oh well, she could still participate in the swimming part, so that was good. She looked around for someone who was also late or perhaps not participating in the warmup so that she wouldn't be completely lonely, and her clear blue eyes soon landed on Ibispaw. She padded over, tilting her head as she looked at the fellow apprentice. "Hey Ibispaw! Are you gonna participate in the swimming?" she asked curiously.

@Nixey

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 24th, 2023, 12:06 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

ShadowClan Re: [Swimming EVENT] Time to get our pelts wet!

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1) | Bilingual (T1)

*Rolled dice*
Whiteheart got a 64!
Thornpaw got a 87!

Lynxshade looked at the little race with interest, not missing noticing her other clanmates remained still while only two cats competed against each other. A couple of cats, a warrior, and his apprentice did a healthy, calmer warm-up. Larkfire, Dawnstar, Darkcloud, and other cats stared at the group without much interest in their eyes.
She had sat down and narrowed her eyes at her own apprentice. She was proud of Thornpaw's infinite source of energy and pleased that he was always ready to put himself into action.

"Stop!" She shouted as the two cats stopped to a halt where she had directed them to. Thornpaw had managed to stumble, and yet to beat the older warrior even if for a slight tail length only.
She approached his apprentice with a smile on her muzzle and nodded. "Good job, Thornpaw. Your stride is kinda clumsy, but there's thunder in your paws." She tapped his back with her tail before turning away and hopping onto a tall rock so that she could address the whole group again.

"Now, now. Let's gather here because I'm finally beginning to explain the matter of this day trip. And open your ear, because what I'm going to say now might one day save your own life." She said gravely, watching each one of the cats in front of her in their eyes.
"And remember. The waters here in Sunkissed Creek are shallow, so you'll never be in danger unless you decide to show yourselves brave and strand too far." Although I still doubt that'd be possible, but who knows what these cats can get themselves in?

She straightened and licked her lips, wishing she would have lapped up some water before addressing everyone again. "The water... it will try to pull you down, but only if you let it." Now she stared for a brief moment at Hawkbite, trying to read into his thoughts. Was he thinking about their first encounter?
"Get inside until your belly is wet and follow me."

Lynxshade left her little stand to get into the cold water. She needed not only to explain something complicated but to show it as well in the meantime.
"Swimming... it's vaguely like running in the water. While on the ground you're pushing behind the earth to pull yourself forward, you're doing basically the same in the water. Only, you also need to pull yourself upward while doing all of that." With a little sigh of tiredness, she entered into the shallow waters and let herself float for some seconds, before starting to swim forward in front of everyone.
After a few tries, she stopped and shook her pelt and whiskers. Were they watching? Had they listened carefully?

"Now try." She ordered calmly.

Reminder that your oc needs to actively try to learn in order to add swimming to their skills! Be active!

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; December 26th, 2023 at 01:08 PM.
Old December 26th, 2023, 06:25 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palepaw
shadowclan apprentice | she/her
The molly followed Lynxshade into the water, feeling it trying to pull her down, but she resisted, using her strength to fight against it. After a while it was pretty easy, she barely felt it. Palepaw could feel her belly start getting wet, so she came to a halt. The cold made her shiver slightly, but she didn't let it show.

When Lynxshade started explaining, the young apprentice's ears pricked. Alright, so push back the water behind to pull forward, but at the same time, pull upward.. Didn't really make sense to her, but why not try? She watched the big cat swim, a curious look in her bright blue eyes. Alright, she was pretty much doing it like described.. And then she told everyone who had gathered to try. Why not?

Palepaw slowly let herself float above the water, pushing the water behind her back, which did make her go forward, but she forgot about the part of pulling herself up, so her head briefly went underwater. Panicking, she hastily pushed herself upward, coming to a stand and sputering the water to get it out of her mouth. Alright, it definitely wasn't as easy as it looked. With a brief look at the others, she started swimming again. This time it worked better, but only for a few moments, because her strength was gone quickly and she had to pause, panting. She took a deep breath and watched the others, hoping Lynxshade would give her a tip or something.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 26th, 2023, 01:04 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

OspreySplash hesitantly followed LynxShade into the water, frowning.

LeapMoon padded into the water, cringing slightly as her long fur weighed her down a bit.

ShadePaw all but jumped in.

Last edited by Ladiebugg; December 26th, 2023 at 01:05 PM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 07:59 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Whiteheads reluctantly followed the instructions

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Closed Thread