Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:40 PM
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:36 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:27 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:53 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2023, 04:15 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: [ShC EVENT]Pockets Full of Posies

It was nice to see Starrypaw stick up for Cloverkit the way she did, offering up her position for him. It made the white queen smile, glad Elmshadow allowed it, almost forgetting to listen to him further. But as the words finally found their way into her head with a light start, the feline smiled and went to the sunny creek -- lots of sunny places today! But they liked water and sun, right? Nightshiver thought so, at least.

Old July 31st, 2023, 08:22 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes
Purrks: N/A

Well, at least Starrypaw was sticking up for Cloverkit. The poor guy deserved someone to help him out. Ravenkit would’ve stepped up to help the poor tom-kit, but she wasn’t an apprentice so it wasn’t like she could really be much to help him. Her focus however was mostly on the medicine cat when he began to point out the next cats that were disqualified from the game, silently relieved that she wasn’t at the entrance. Casting a glance towards the departing Drippingpelt, she blew a little raspberry at her direction before eagerly facing the medicine cat again. What was the next round going to be? Her muscles tensed as excitement buzzed through her system; it was the final round, so her choice was going to need to be wise. Humming to herself, the mottled molly scanned her eyes across each location and eagerly bounded towards the sunny creek, right where Nightshiver was. Wherever Ms. Shiver was, it had to be the right place, right? The mottled feline casted the queen a lopsided grin and happily placed herself right next to her. They were definitely going to win this game!

@Estelle [ nightshiver mention ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 1st, 2023, 01:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive

Crestfallen, Mousepaw's smile faltered as he saw his friend's wavering smile. For a moment, he thought it was him. The idea of having to spend the day with him not something she wanted. Pip had obviously chosen to go away, like Hazelkit did. And what had she said? Something about... Clove?

The gray apprentice remained confused as he padded back, comfrey added to the root he'd gathered earlier in the scavenger hunt. Feeling slightly dejected, he half listened to the medicine cat speaking, wondering if he had done something to make Starry angry with him. And Pip. Maybe he had angered all of them? Oh no no no... that wasn't good. He couldn't anger them all before he introduced them to their niece!

Rounded ears perked up, however, as Elmshadow mentioned Starry's name, talking about... replacing her in the scavenger hunt? What? With that kit that had been disqualified last round? Oh! Oh oh oh! Starry wasn't angry with him! Oh he was such a silly mouse. Starry was just worried for Cloverkit! Clove... his name was obviously Clove. Oh oh, he should help! He should help! Maybe the kit was just feeling sad and lonely. He didn't want anyone sad and lonely. Nope!

"Hey, hey! Clove! Clove! Hello hello! I am Mousepaw! Pleased to meet you! Do you want to go with me? I know there's only one spot left to go to, but it will be fun, it will be fun! Let's go, yes?" he asked enthusiastically, calling to the kit by Starry and waving gleefully with both paws in the air.

Truth be told, he was planning on going by the sloping embankment. Sounded like a wonderfully muddy spot, and his fur was too silvery and bright in its gleam for his taste. It attracted far too much attention. No no no, some mud would be good. But! But. That spot might be too dangerous for a kit to go to alone, so it might be best to have Starry tag along anyways... just to keep an eye on him, yep. Then she could keep an eye on Clove, and he could get herbs for Clove! Victory!

Rushing over towards the pair, he dropped his already gathered herbs, offering a goofy grin at the two of them. "Let's go to the embankment, yes? Bet there's fun stuff there, yep! And then! And then! Starry can come too! And and! I can give you a badger ride to the place! Does that sound fun? Let's go, let's go!" he cheered, eagerly encouraging the kit to come along.

-

@Rose [Starrypaw] | @Woodlow [Cloverkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 2nd, 2023, 05:48 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Cloverkit
ShadowClan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
The little tabby already had his paws set in the direction of the camp, but turned around when two of his friends called out for him. Was it wrong that he didn't want to look at either of them? He only felt the urge to lift his head when Wrenny suddenly offered to switch places with him. Paws wiped at clover-green eyes, brushing away the few tears that had gathered there. Why would Wrenny give up her spot for him? For such a useless, stupid kitten like him? Was it even allowed in this game?

Apparently it was, as Elmshadow declared it was fine by him before continuing with the game. He was probably reading too far into it, but the way the medicine cat had glanced at him made him feel... uneasy. Had he gotten on the older cat's nerves?

It would be rude to refuse her offer now; she was only trying to help him out. Cloverkit slowly made his way back to the others, stopping once he'd reached his friend. "Thank you We-wenny," He mewed, voice still a little choked up. "But I do-don't want to play with-without you..." Oh stars, now he was stuttering. How was he supposed to become a warrior if he couldn't even say his words right? Plus, it wasn't right of him to steal her spot just because he made a stupid and reckless decision. "It wouldn't be v-vewy fair..." He added.

Then some gray apprentice excitedly rushed over to them. Cloverkit didn't know who they were and assumed they must be a friend of Starrypaw's. His usual shyness kicked in and he hid behind Starrypaw as the other tom hurriedly introduced himself and ranted about heading over to the embankment. Cloverkit didn't know what that place was, but it looked pretty wet and muddy. He wasn't sure if there would be any herbs over there, but who was he to decide that? His last decision had been wrong, so he had no right to tell the older tom that his choice didn't sit right with him.

"O-okay," he timidly accepted the offer and was ready to follow Mouspaw to the sloping embankment. He looked behind him to see if Wrenny would join in. "Wenny can you come too?" Even though she wasn't in the game anymore was it alright for her to still choose a spot with them?

(ugh sorry for the wonky post, my head is elsewhere right now)

@Rose
@Alchemist Kitsune
@ares (he didn't directly respond but acknowledged Ravenkit!)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 2nd, 2023 at 05:57 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 01:25 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Event [#event]

**Elmshadow**

Since there would be no disqualified corners this round, Elmshadow didn't bother turning around and instead watched as each of the remaining cats worked out where they were going to search. Mousepaw and the revived Cloverkit chose the sloping embankment while the queens and Ravenkit searched the sunny spot along the creek. The other three areas were left unsearched but it didn't bother Elmshadow any.

"The final round has ended. Ravenkit, you found yarrow, mallow, yellow bell, and celandine, giving you 9 points and 1st place. Skybranch found burdock root, mallow, yellow bell, and celandine totaling 7 points and putting her in second. Both of you are welcome to a sweet treat if you'd like it. Come to my den after we return and I'll get it made for you. Everybody else, make sure you keep an eye on the kits as we head back to camp."

Round 4 Final
"Corners"
- Sloping Embankment: Borage (2pts)
- Sunny Creek: Celandine (1pt)
- Beachy Area: Lavender (1pt)
- Twin Pines: Nothing (0pts)
- Center: Dandelion (2pts)

Winners
1st Place: Ravenkit (9pts) 5,000kk
2nd Place: Skybranch (7pts) 3,000kk

Participation(Posting every round available) 1,000kk
Drippingpelt
Cloverkit
Leapmoon
Starrypaw
Mousepaw
Eggpaw
Whiteheart

Total Collected: 2 Stinging Nettle, 5 Burdock Root, 2 Comfrey, 2 Yarrow, 3 Mallow, 2 Honeycomb, 1 Dock, 3 Mushrooms, 1 Burnet, 3 Yellow Bell, 2 Borage, 3 Celandine

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 3rd, 2023 at 01:25 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 08:30 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes
Purrks: N/A

Oh? She won? Blinking, the mottled feline glanced around herself at each of the other cats that were also participating in the little game itself only to find herself growing more and more beamed with pride with the fact that she had won the little contest itself. Hopping up onto all fours, the bicolored molly restlessly hopped up and down with glee as she happily celebrated her victory in the little game. She had won the little game, so it made sense for her to at least have some sort of celebration for it. “I won! You see, Ms. Shiver, I won! I knew I could do it! I knew it!” she beamed, whipping her head to face the forever queen’s direction as she exclaimed out her glee for her little victorious stance. She hadn’t really won anything like that before, so it was a sudden change of events for her to suddenly win something as brief as this. Not only that, but Elmshadow had a special treat in store for her and whoever Skybranch was, so that was something cool! With another victorious and proud mrrp, the bicolored molly began to scramble her way back towards camp, tail raised proudly and head high as she proudly walked her way back into the safety of camp.

@Estelle [ no reason to respond! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 5th, 2023, 05:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was quite the surprise she hadn't been disqualified so far, and (save for her little mishap at the beginning) actually made it to the end. It gave her a happy giddy feeling, even more so when hearing the winners of the little game; Ravenkit! The kitten had turned her way, and Nightshiver couldn't help the large happy smile as she looked down at the kitten with glee.
"Yes..! Very.. very.. good. I'm... proud of... you..!"
She forever queen smiled happily at the kitten before she scurried off, Nightshiver following behind to keep a careful eye on any and all kits leaving with them.

[ @ares - couldn't help but have her share the excitement ]

Old August 5th, 2023, 05:19 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch headed back to camp, happy that she would be getting a reward for coming in second place. She would ratter have come in first, but second was better than third.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 5th, 2023 at 05:20 PM.
Closed Thread