Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Darkice Header Image...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 05:26 AM
Déjà vu [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:25 AM
Redmire Roleplay /...
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:10 AM
Honeypaw gets...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:11 AM
Hunting Honey [p]
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2023, 03:38 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: July Gathering

Beepaw

Beepaw looked at Leafpaw.

"I haven't learned that much either. Maybe by next gathering we can share battle moves!" Then she turned to Lionpaw. Beepaw was surprised he had done so much already. They had their apprentice ceremonies on the same day. Darklight must have decided to dedicate a lot of time to training.

"Darklight's your mentor? We were part of the same hunting patrol. He never showed up though. I guess he was busy teaching you how to fight underwater."
[ @Woodlow | @Leafie ]
Old July 10th, 2023, 05:19 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The trek to the seastones was, as per usual, tiring.. But this time she had a bit more confidence in herself and her new position–more confidence than she had last time, at the very least. When they arrived at the gathering, she hadn’t immediately gone up to her spot where the rest of the medicine cats would sit, but she had wandered a bit, searching for her mother among the crowd of Thunderclan cats, only to find.. She wasn’t attending this gathering, it seemed.

It was a shame, really. Drizzlecloud was kind of like a newly made apprentice, wanting her mother to see her carrying out her new duties with her new position–wanting to make her proud. But, alas, she hadn’t arrived at the gathering.. It was no big deal, of course, but it left her feeling a bit shlumpy.

Shaking that off, she made her way up to where Springpaw was sitting when she realized that Riverclan had arrived. Even Stonepaw got there before she did–which was funny, because Thunderclan had arrived first. With a good-natured chuckle to herself, she padded over to the pair of medicine cat apprentices.

“Stonepaw,” She called the Riverclan tom’s name, her tone friendly and gentle. Drizzlecloud brushed her tail-tip along her own apprentice’s shoulders before she sat herself down beside her. “It’s lovely to see you again.. Sorry for leaving you up here on your lonesome, Springpaw, I was looking for someone.”

[ @ares - Springpaw, @carmen - Stonepaw ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old July 10th, 2023, 05:27 PM
I like birds and graves

My Mood: Lurking

Smokepaw followed Beanstar, before going and sitting by herself. I hope Blueberrypaw is here! she thought excitedly, she's my only friend... since my sister is missing and my brother is dead. Yay...

(open)

Echopaw sat down and shifted her paws impatiently, looking for someone to hang out with.

(open)

Autumnpaw noticed her sister nearby. "Hey Springpaw..." she meowed, "How're you doing?"

@Leafie - Springpaw

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 11th, 2023, 07:11 AM
on hiatus

Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 45/100
a creamy, thick-furred tom with blue eyes
"Uh, yes! He was... Obviously, my training comes before some stupid patrol," Whether Beepaw knew it or not she had invertedly given him some evidence to breathe truth into his little lies.

"Anyways, I'd love to teach you some of my amazing battle prowess, but you're from a different clan. Can't be training the enemy now, can we?" He shot a look of slight disgust at Beepaw for even suggesting such a thing. While they're at it, might as well give up some of our territory to the other clans too.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Cornbread1233
@Leafie
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:37 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 6/100- She/her

Leafpaw liked the idea of sharing battle moves it did sound nice of them to offer. That would be something she'd be willing to do, but she faintly remembered Bumblestar in a past meeting talking about sharing secrets. She wondered if sharing battle moves was considered a secret to not be told to another clan. That was something she'd ask her mentor back home when they had the time, she wasn't going to piss her leader off right away. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea" she neither agreed to it nor disagreed so she stayed neutral. Now she was eyeing Lionpaw up and down as he began to speak again. Leafpaw couldn't for the life of her believe that this little guy was able to catch a bird right away. "Oh really?" she said idly, "Didn't know birds like the fishy smell" Did birds even go near water sources like that? Besides the ones who seemed to like swimming of course, but a robin is something she'd imagine in her home territory. Now she was really finding it hard to believe this on, he looked small compared to her. Was this guy's clan really just snatching young kits and to become apprentices early and start with the battle stuff right off the bat? "Is Riverclan in a hurry to make more warriors they not only started apprenticing you early but to start battle training right off the bat?" Leafpaw looked on at Beepaw and Lionpaw unsure of them both now. She had no room to talk for her clan difference thought was that Bumblestar said to not go rough on them. Plus if she thought on it more, most of the kits that had been apprenticed early seemed to be close to 6 moons old.

@Woodlow @Cornbread1233

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 32/100 - She/Her - 5m

For once she hadn't managed to find anyone to bother this gathering, that was a sad moment for her. Springpaw was looking forward to making someone's day a nightmare, oh well she would find someone sooner or later. What she wasn't expecting was her to be approached by her sister, whom she hadn't interacted with since forever. Well it felt like forever to her, she would have to fix that. "Hey sis! I'm doing all sort of great, what about you?" she smiled.

@Octavia!

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old July 11th, 2023, 12:22 PM

Beepaw

Beepaw didn't think sharing basic battle moves with someone from another clan could be too bad, but maybe it was "training the enemy" to practice with them. Either way, Leafpaw seemed to be trying to disparage Riverclan and Beepaw couldn't let that slide.
"Lionpaw earned the right to become an apprentice. Beanstar wouldn't have given him his ceremony if he wasn't ready. He proved himself in Tinystorm's challenge" She didn't know if she liked Lionpaw but she would defend him to defend her clan. "And apprentices can start battle training whenever their mentor sees fit. Maybe Riverclan apprentices are just ready earlier than in Thunderclan."
[ @Woodlow | @Leafie ]

Last edited by Cornbread1233; July 11th, 2023 at 12:29 PM.
Old July 11th, 2023, 03:02 PM
on hiatus

Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 46/100
a creamy, thick-furred tom with blue eyes
Maybe Lionpaw had the wrong idea about Beepaw, she didn't seem all that bad. "That's right, I earned my rank just like any other apprentice here," he replied. He stuck his nose up at Leafpaw as he continued, "-and RiverClan is not desperate for warriors. Could you say the same for your clan?"

(sorry if the post sounds weird I was distracted by a little gremlin~) (also Beepaw just made herself a new friend whether she wanted to or not )
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
Leafie
Cornbread1233
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 11th, 2023, 04:11 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 7/100- She/her

Oh it seemed she struck a nerve or something in these two, something she wasn't going for but just pointing out a fact in her eyes. It seemed to her Riverclan was prideful of themselves, whatever suited them. "Never said you didn't earn your keep there buddy" she shrugged. Leafpaw just couldn't see a small thing like Lionpaw to already learn fighting moves. "Eh, most of the kits in my clan were close to being 6 moon so.." she shot back. Man, she wished Whitekit had stuck around being here at this gathering would of been better with them around.

@Woodlow @Cornbread1233

[WAIT, whos the gremlin! Hah spring's advice to him worked]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Last edited by Kix; July 11th, 2023 at 04:12 PM.
Old July 11th, 2023, 06:41 PM

Beepaw

Beepaw didn't want to argue with Leafpaw, especially not at the gathering, but she couldn't think of anything else to say.

"It was nice meeting you." she mewed as she turned away from the other apprentices and faced the seastones.

[ @Woodlow | @Leafie ]

Last edited by Cornbread1233; July 11th, 2023 at 06:44 PM.
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:24 PM
Moonraven's brother

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She was not looking forward to this Gathering. She had better things to do but wasn't one to miss out on clan gossip. She also wanted to hear what those wretched squirrels had to say about murdering her daughter. It was hard to weasel one's self out of trouble when there was no reason for it in the first place. They could act all cocking and arrogant all they wanted, so long as she got an answer for why they had to go after Ivysnake like that.

"Leave ThunderClan be or better yet ignore them altogether. There's no point in picking a fight right now, they'll get what's coming to them. I don't want to hear a peep about Ivysnake until I announce it. Anyone who can't follow my simple orders will be sent home, possibly bleeding."Dawnstar spat out to her clan as they approached the beach. It was rare she raised her claws against her clanmates these days, but she'd never had any problems turning threats into promises. She expected her Enforcers, old and new, to do as they were expected and enforce all and any of Dawnstar's orders.

As they reached the beach, Dawnstar paused just before her paws hit the sand, stopping her clan behind her, and turned to glance in Vulturefang's direction. "You test my patience in front of the clans and you'll be the first ShadowClan deputy to be demoted in under a moon." It was the only warning Vulturefang would get. He could be a fool amongst ShadowClan all he wanted, he'd be meeting death if he tested her in front of the other clans.

With her warnings given, she made her way into the Gathering, signaling for the rest of ShadowClan to follow behind her. Her uneven walk immediately straight out despite the pain it caused her. The limp she had would remain until the puncture in her shoulder fully healed, but not even a mild limp could remain as she strolled across the beach to the seastones. Her shoulder screamed at her to lessen the pressure she was putting on it, however, it went unheard.

She spared neither ThunderClan nor RiverClan leaders a glance as she join them on the stone. The stark moonlight highlighted the new scratches etched into her face, and another new scar on the side of her neck, but the curled tail around her forepaws masked the healing cuts in her belly. The thick pelt mostly hides the healing hole in her shoulder. Dawnstar, sadly, didn't have as many scars to show for the brawl with Bumblestar, but any pride or respect that might have been shown for the scars was crushed underneath the silent outrage stewing beneath the surface. Dawnstar focused her attention on her clan as they piled in, ears alert, as she watched them like a hawk.

ShadowClan has Arrived.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread