Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 06:58 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fish
Today 06:39 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:36 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:23 AM

Old July 8th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Xaiver's Neighboorhood (Open to all who rp!)

(Ok, this took off without me.... @Orchidleaf @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party @-aleka- Did I get everyone...? Gosh.)

Tigerstripe pulled herself from her daze, returning from the past into the present and digging her nails into the ground to steel herself as she entered reality again. You're safe, you're safe... Once the vision of tawny fur, sharp claws and her former mentor blurred she tried to listen, heart still pounding against her ribs. Echo? And that's Xavier's voice. Who else is there?

She, still trembling, tried to pull herself out of the vortex she'd fallen into and listen to the speaking cats. So one is Orion. One if Moon. She stepped from her hiding place, "Um... Hi?" she said stupidly, fur still bristling. To any cat staring at her, she looked as if she'd just fought a dog - covered in dust from beneath the bed, whiskers muddled, fur ruffled and eyes so wide you would have thought StarClan had visited her all merged together to create the very flustered she-cat presenting herself to the group of perfectly good strangers. "I... heard you talking. Sorry for running."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; July 8th, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
Old July 8th, 2019, 09:35 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
(Ok, this took off without me.... @Orchidleaf @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party @-aleka- Did I get everyone...? Gosh.)

Tigerstripe pulled herself from her daze, returning from the past into the present and digging her nails into the ground to steel herself as she entered reality again. You're safe, you're safe... Once the vision of tawny fur, sharp claws and her former mentor blurred she tried to listen, heart still pounding against her ribs. Echo? And that's Xavier's voice. Who else is there?

She, still trembling, tried to pull herself out of the vortex she'd fallen into and listen to the speaking cats. So one is Orion. One if Moon. She stepped from her hiding place, "Um... Hi?" she said stupidly, fur still bristling. To any cat staring at her, she looked as if she'd just fought a dog - covered in dust from beneath the bed, whiskers muddled, fur ruffled and eyes so wide you would have thought StarClan had visited her all merged together to create the very flustered she-cat presenting herself to the group of perfectly good strangers. "I... heard you talking. Sorry for running."

Echo scanned the inside of the empty twoleg nest and saw a new cat seem to appear from where ever she was before, hiding possibly. She dipped her head politely," Hi I'm Echo, in case you didn't hear Xaiver." She looked over the tawny molly seeing that her fur was ruffled and disheveled, her eyes wide. "Are you alright?" she asked taking a concerned step forward. She tilted her head, her collar shifted around her neck causing her to twitch her tail in annoyance because of it.
Old July 9th, 2019, 08:26 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Echo scanned the inside of the empty twoleg nest and saw a new cat seem to appear from where ever she was before, hiding possibly. She dipped her head politely," Hi I'm Echo, in case you didn't hear Xaiver." She looked over the tawny molly seeing that her fur was ruffled and disheveled, her eyes wide. "Are you alright?" she asked taking a concerned step forward. She tilted her head, her collar shifted around her neck causing her to twitch her tail in annoyance because of it.
Tigerstripe quickly pulled her hindlegs out from beneath couch, shaking her fur and awkwardly licking her chest fur. Dust touched her tongue and she spat out a mouthful of fuzz. "I - um, yes, I'm fine," she replied nervously, then began to lick her forepaws hastily. "My name's Tigerstripe," she finally announced, lifting her head. "I'm Xavier's friend," she trotted over to the golden tom.
@Ombre Party
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary

Last edited by Calliecat; July 9th, 2019 at 08:26 AM.
Old July 9th, 2019, 10:14 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Orion turned his head in the direction of the new voice as he smiled "Oh, you're Tigerstripe! I was wondering where you'd went. Once Xavier mentioned you I expected to hear you but you just disappeared!" He chuckled a bit as he made his way over to the cat "Anyway it's nice to meet you! Since you were listening I'm sure you heard what my name is but just in case you didn't my name's Orion!" @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party @Calliecat @aleka!
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 9th, 2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old July 11th, 2019, 10:20 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orion turned his head in the direction of the new voice as he smiled "Oh, you're Tigerstripe! I was wondering where you'd went. Once Xavier mentioned you I expected to hear you but you just disappeared!" He chuckled a bit as he made his way over to the cat "Anyway it's nice to meet you! Since you were listening I'm sure you heard what my name is but just in case you didn't my name's Orion!" @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party @Calliecat @aleka!
Awkwardly, Tigerstripe drew her forepaws closer together in an attempt to appear taller. "Yea," she nodded. "Anyway. I mean.... Yes, Orion, nice to meet you. And you, Echo, and... everyone else."
Old July 16th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book

[

QUOTE=Leopardblaze;601565]Echo scanned the inside of the empty twoleg nest and saw a new cat seem to appear from where ever she was before, hiding possibly. She dipped her head politely," Hi I'm Echo, in case you didn't hear Xaiver." She looked over the tawny molly seeing that her fur was ruffled and disheveled, her eyes wide. "Are you alright?" she asked taking a concerned step forward. She tilted her head, her collar shifted around her neck causing her to twitch her tail in annoyance because of it. [/QUOTE]
Quote:
Tigerstripe quickly pulled her hindlegs out from beneath couch, shaking her fur and awkwardly licking her chest fur. Dust touched her tongue and she spat out a mouthful of fuzz. "I - um, yes, I'm fine," she replied nervously, then began to lick her forepaws hastily. "My name's Tigerstripe," she finally announced, lifting her head. "I'm Xavier's friend," she trotted over to the golden tom.
@Ombre Party
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Quote:
Awkwardly, Tigerstripe drew her forepaws closer together in an attempt to appear taller. "Yea," she nodded. "Anyway. I mean.... Yes, Orion, nice to meet you. And you, Echo, and... everyone else."
(Oh my, being inactive is so sad when you miss this)
Xavier tried not to optimistically puff out his chest. Finally, everyone's getting along! He cheered in his head happily. It did not go past him that Tigerstripe had announced him as her friend, and he beamed. After all the introductions had been made, Xavier practically squeaked with joy, "Yay! All of you have finally met, which means we can all becomes friends." The naive, optimistic side of him came out in full view like he was a kit instead of a grown cat.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old July 17th, 2019, 08:55 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
[

QUOTE=Leopardblaze;601565]Echo scanned the inside of the empty twoleg nest and saw a new cat seem to appear from where ever she was before, hiding possibly. She dipped her head politely," Hi I'm Echo, in case you didn't hear Xaiver." She looked over the tawny molly seeing that her fur was ruffled and disheveled, her eyes wide. "Are you alright?" she asked taking a concerned step forward. She tilted her head, her collar shifted around her neck causing her to twitch her tail in annoyance because of it.

Xavier tried not to optimistically puff out his chest. Finally, everyone's getting along! He cheered in his head happily. It did not go past him that Tigerstripe had announced him as her friend, and he beamed. After all the introductions had been made, Xavier practically squeaked with joy, "Yay! All of you have finally met, which means we can all becomes friends." The naive, optimistic side of him came out in full view like he was a kit instead of a grown cat.
[/QUOTE]

Tigerstripe hesitated at Xavier's kit-like behavior, and she tried to keep her tail from curling in laughter. Well, he is a kittypet, I can't forget that. She touched his tail gently to his shoulder and sat down to flatten her disheveled fur, studying the cats around her. Orion seemed incredibly delighted to meet her, which she hadn't expected from any cat with common sense, but he was still friendly. He wouldn't hurt her; that was a good thing. And Echo? Well, Echo seemed to be concerned for her, which wasn't a bad thing, even if she didn't welcome it. Moon hadn't really said anything to her at all, which she didn't particularly mind, but it did make her nervous. She worked her claws into the wood, glancing back at Xaiver as if hoping for direction.

Last edited by Calliecat; July 17th, 2019 at 08:56 AM.
Old July 19th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Angery Homestuck

My Mood: Chatty

Petal silently watched the other cats, hesitant to approach the group. After a couple minutes, the cream she-cat quietly padded towards the group of cats. She straightened herself up to try and look bigger to the other cats, momentarily ignoring her small size.

( @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party @Calliecat @aleka! )

Last edited by Catbee-Nepeta; July 20th, 2019 at 04:31 PM.
Old November 29th, 2019, 05:32 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book

Quote:

Tigerstripe hesitated at Xavier's kit-like behavior, and she tried to keep her tail from curling in laughter. Well, he is a kittypet, I can't forget that. She touched his tail gently to his shoulder and sat down to flatten her disheveled fur, studying the cats around her. Orion seemed incredibly delighted to meet her, which she hadn't expected from any cat with common sense, but he was still friendly. He wouldn't hurt her; that was a good thing. And Echo? Well, Echo seemed to be concerned for her, which wasn't a bad thing, even if she didn't welcome it. Moon hadn't really said anything to her at all, which she didn't particularly mind, but it did make her nervous. She worked her claws into the wood, glancing back at Xaiver as if hoping for direction.[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbee-Nepeta View Post
Petal silently watched the other cats, hesitant to approach the group. After a couple minutes, the cream she-cat quietly padded towards the group of cats. She straightened herself up to try and look bigger to the other cats, momentarily ignoring her small size.

( @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party @Calliecat @aleka! )
[/SPOILER]

Xavier’s tail-tip curled around his paws as his attention suddenly switched to the newcomer, whom he smelled before he heard. Xavier has never had so many visitors in a day. Heart leaping with joy, he was sure his eyes got round. “Hi stranger!” He welcomed the smaller she-car. Eyes flashing joyously, he seemed to ignore the other cats momentarily. “What brings you here?”[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old November 29th, 2019, 05:44 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

Soot watches the group of cat from afar, silvery eyes slitted. He sits crouched in a nearby bush, hoping the leaves and flowers are enough to hide his scent. He tucks his paws under his chest, and swallows when his belly rumbles hungrily.
@Ombre Party

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS

Last edited by xoyami; November 29th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.