Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:55 PM

Old September 30th, 2017, 12:30 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Wait I'm what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Name: Dashpaw
Appearance:Brown tabby with Amber eyes and a white tail tip.
Role:Apprintice 2
Personality: Dashpaw is a cat who doesn't start trusting cats to easily.He usually has to have known them for a long time before he actually considers them friends.
Rp sample: (let's try this again...)
Dashpaw jumped into the tree,balancing preciously on the branch before gaining his balance.He Saw the squirrel just up ahead and started moving toward it,before it smelled him and tried to leap away.He was to quick though and leaped forward,grabbing it's tail between his jaws,and biting it's neck.But now he was pointing toward the ground.He hit the ground with a thud,standing up quickly though."I caught it!" He exclaimed to his mentor.His mentor had a worked and angry expression on his face."Don't take such a big risk again!" He snapped,turning around and with a whisk of his tail,left dashpaw alone.
Other:The apprintices can have their own little plot after this one right?I was just curious.
Accepted and yes
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 6th, 2017, 03:19 PM
The one and only Darky

/..

Gone

Old October 6th, 2017, 06:11 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Cloudflight
Appearance: Cloudflight is a very fluffy white she-cat with soft and silky fur, along with soft facial features, a medium sized muzzle, and light amber eyes that sometimes appear a yellow color.
Personality: Cloudflight is a a very outgoing and excitable cat, always wanting to make friends with someone. She is very optimistic, even if things turn out the worst. She is always hopeful that something can go right, and her strong belief in StarClan helps foster this. She is also very sympathetic, sometimes to a fault, making some cats feel like a baby under her eyes. This could be a problem. She is also very comedic, but not very good. She tends to explain her jokes a little too often, making them not very funny anymore. She is also painfully loyal, treating all of SkyClan like her family, causing her to feel very betrayed or hurt if they do anything that could be seen as disloyal. She also tends to ramble, talking on and on longer than any cats wants her too, and also talks fast, causing most cats to see her as annoying. She also tends to be fiercely overprotective of family members due to losing her kit.
Roleplaying Example:
Quote:

Griff padded through the empty valley that was the Tribe of Night camp, his rounded ears straight up and alert and his fluffy tail dragging across the dusty ground. As his eyes scanned the sides of the camp where the little caves that made up the dens were, he felt his eyelids grow heavy and his body become exhausted. His black pelt shone in the dim sunlight and his piercing green eyes were focused on nothing in particular as he gazed out at the sunset.
The sunset made him think. There was no one to share this with. But he felt like this all the time. Lonlieness had replaced the constant feeling of warmth he once had. The warmth that had disappeared once his mate died. He was now prone to lashing out, his heart hardening and becoming cold and unforgiving. He then realized he was staring out into space again. He did this quite often, since he really had no one to talk to. Even though the Tribe of Night was known to be more cold then others, even they shied away from the angry and sad black German Shepherd. They all knew that he was still grieving, even he knew that, but he didn't know- nobody knew- how to stop the grief.
Role Wanted: She-Cat
Other: sorry the form is all over the place, it was copy-pasted from another finder.
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:47 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Name: Cloudflight
Appearance: Cloudflight is a very fluffy white she-cat with soft and silky fur, along with soft facial features, a medium sized muzzle, and light amber eyes that sometimes appear a yellow color.
Personality: Cloudflight is a a very outgoing and excitable cat, always wanting to make friends with someone. She is very optimistic, even if things turn out the worst. She is always hopeful that something can go right, and her strong belief in StarClan helps foster this. She is also very sympathetic, sometimes to a fault, making some cats feel like a baby under her eyes. This could be a problem. She is also very comedic, but not very good. She tends to explain her jokes a little too often, making them not very funny anymore. She is also painfully loyal, treating all of SkyClan like her family, causing her to feel very betrayed or hurt if they do anything that could be seen as disloyal. She also tends to ramble, talking on and on longer than any cats wants her too, and also talks fast, causing most cats to see her as annoying. She also tends to be fiercely overprotective of family members due to losing her kit.
Roleplaying Example:

Role Wanted: She-Cat
Other: sorry the form is all over the place, it was copy-pasted from another finder.
Its fine but accepted

Gone

Old October 10th, 2017, 05:24 PM
The one and only Darky

Gone

Old October 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM