Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 04:04 AM
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:03 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 04:03 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM
shc scavenger hunt - open...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2023, 08:36 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Wars to Come

starryeyes ༘✶
Starryeyes watched quietly as Fireflame found and greeted them. They appreciated the head dip and subtly reciprocated it. “Hey there,” he spoke, his voice soft, mellow, and ‛friendly enough’. They sat down for a moment as the cats around them found their own partners and awaited further instruction from Fallownose, lime eyes looking patiently to the deputy.

they/he pronouns but should be referred to as he/him ic!!

// @Spirit_life_yt
i’m smiling too”

---

Old August 28th, 2023, 09:31 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

Featherpelt - he/him - 18 moons

---

Featherpelt made his way over to Dawnfog and dipped his head in greeting, with a timid smile.

"I can't confidently say my battle skills are much to brag about, but I'm sure to try my best." he mewed with a flick of his long tail.

Dawwfog // @Ladiebugg

DawnFog dipped her head back.

'Same here. We'll see what happens.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old August 28th, 2023, 09:41 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DawnFog dipped her head back.

'Same here. We'll see what happens.'

Featherpelt - he/him - 18 moons

---

With a quick tail twitch Featherpelt crouched into a stalk-ish position. He looked at Dawnfog with wide eyes, taking in every movement she made. He wasn't going to attack first, he decided to play more defensively this time around

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 29th, 2023, 06:13 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw - The Mute
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 29/100
To be honest, this was all a bit nerve-racking for the ebony apprentice. Training to fight, and possibly kill, other cats would obviously be a bit stressful. He understood the need for it but still...

No matter! He came here for a reason and that was to help his clan. He couldn't back out now! ...he'd look like a wimp. Owlpaw greeted Curlyeye with a polite nod and the usual curvy smile that graced his lips. Then he plopped down and waited for further instructions.

@gs29513

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 5th, 2023 at 04:13 PM.
Old August 29th, 2023, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
starryeyes ༘✶
Starryeyes watched quietly as Fireflame found and greeted them. They appreciated the head dip and subtly reciprocated it. “Hey there,” he spoke, his voice soft, mellow, and ‛friendly enough’. They sat down for a moment as the cats around them found their own partners and awaited further instruction from Fallownose, lime eyes looking patiently to the deputy.

they/he pronouns but should be referred to as he/him ic!!

// @Spirit_life_yt

Fireflame Smiled as the warrior was nice and kind, she turned her head back to scalescar she sat with the molly flicked her ear hoping scalescar won't shut cats out, her eyes showed concern for a bit before relieving herself to happiness. The orange molly sat down next to her partner and looked to the deputy while having a side eye at scalescar and his partner,

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

ashtrail // she/her // 40 moons

---

The grey molly headbutts her brother before he can get too far, muttering a "do well" quietly to him before scanning the crowd of cats for her victim. Blue hues locking onto him, her stare hardens, and she makes her way over. Approaching, she debates saying nothing at all, but she supposes she should force a bit of niceness to make this experience flow smoother. Without so much a blink or a wave in greeting, she simply sits beside him and offers a curt "hello".

scalescar | @Spirit_life_yt // beetlecrest mention| @FrostyGalaxy

Scalescar curled his tail around him as he waited for ashtrail still, it took long enough for his partner to come and greet him. The blinded tom stiffened up at the word hello. while processing the hello word he relaxed and dipped his head as a hello and respect, no words needed to be said a simple gesture was all that was needed
Old August 30th, 2023, 06:31 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Darkclaws
Leechscar sat up straighter as he listened to Fallownose call out who'd be pairing with whom. He was a tad bit sore about the fact that he wasn't being paired with cats he was more familiar with like Owlpaw, Littlepaw, Batglare, or Dreamlight, but he supposed he should just be grateful it wasn't Wolffang.

There was no doubt in his mind that his former mentor was more experienced than him, but Leechscar was no pushover himself. If he had been stuck paired with Wolffang blood would have been spilled and then he'd have to deal with a lecture from Twilightstar, probably a punishment from Fallownose, and Leopardsong's ire.... yeah, no definitely lucky it hadn't been that judgmental featherbrain.

As his nervous apprentice padded off to go and find her partner, Leechscar got up and glanced around for the newest WindClan warrior. Firestorm was a cool name, but Leechscar had yet to see if the she-cat lived up to it. Who knows, maybe this warrior wouldn't get on his nerves and he'd have another semi-tolerable cat within this clan.

Firestorm
Ultimate Predator: Inactive

When assigned a partner, Firestorm looked around for the cat she’d be joining this time. Too bad she couldn’t spar with Fallownose! She wanted to show him just how much she’s improved since the last time she learned under him.

After scanning the area a bit, she noticed a huge dark grey tom doing the same thing. Okay, that had to be Leechscar. Why was he so big? Well, time to introduce herself! Bouncing olver to the other warrior, the orange-colored she-cat gave him a bright smile ”Hiya there Leechscar? I’m Firestorm, you probably know that though right? After all, last meeting I was the center of attention,” She said as she looked up at him, words coming out fast and unfiltered ”Say, are you good at fighting? I’m not all that great yet, but I want to get better. Can you help me with that? Y’know what? You look pretty cool. Where’d you get those scars? Oh wait, sorry I’m getting distracted. Let’s do our best!”

Okay, so um. Firestorm was a little bit more than excited to join in this activity. She was ready to show how amazing she was! Maybe if she did well in this, then Spots would have no choice but to acknowledge how much superior she was with her awesome coolness.

[I’m sorry if this seems kinda lacking, I’m still not feeling all that great but didn’t want to keep you waiting!]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 31st, 2023, 03:37 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Spirit_life_yt

The thin black she-cat approached the apprentice. Being much more experienced, she was likely just going to train the apprentice. It wasn't disappointing, of course, she knew training apprentices was as useful as training herself. And she wasn't sure how much training this one even had. They'd have to wait for Fallownose to tell them exactly what to do now.
Old September 5th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw sat in the huge crowd, trying to find her mentor, Silentleap. She then heard a voice calling her name, "Silentleap?" she said softly, she padded towards the voice, seeing Sileantleap, she trotted over next to him, "So what'll you teach me today?" She said joyfully.

@RunningInTheHeather

*Sorry for the late reply, I was just busy these past couple of weeks*

Last edited by Lunalis; September 5th, 2023 at 04:06 PM.
Closed Thread