Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2019, 07:17 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: November Gathering

@Lonestar23

Aspenpaw heaved a sigh and looked over to the cat next to him. So much for looking menacing and staying alone. He turned his head to the trees and angled himself slightly away from Snailpaw, not rude enough to walk away but silently begging the leaders to start the gathering and get a move on. Agh. This is going to be torture, isn't it?

Eveningpaw looked up, startled out of her thoughts. Okay, here goes nothing! She took a deep breath and looked over, grinning at the other apprentice. ¨That´s fine!¨ she flicked her tail and paused awkwardly. ¨So... um... what clan are you from and what´s our name?¨, she spat out in a rush.

(Open)
A cream, orange, and white tabby tom was padding into the clearing with the rest of his clan. He surveyed the clans with a slightly sleepy gaze, and wondered offhandedly why there weren´t more cats in the clearing. Huh. Ah, well. Once he had entered the clearing himself, he picked a spot in the back and settled down, looking slightly like someone stuck the sun in a rectangular box. He purred, enjoying the way the night air felt on his face.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 6th, 2019 at 07:22 AM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 08:05 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Yawning as she arrived at the Gathering, Rosebriar glanced around for someone who looked interesting - or had valuable information - to talk to. A RiverClan scent caught her attention; this wouldn't have been unusual since there were tons of RiverClanners there, but it was the first one Rosebriar noticed. Putting on her most sociable expression (which wasn't half-bad, since she didn't mind it all that much), Rosebriar took it upon herself to approach the she-cat. "Do you enjoy these Gatherings?" She asked, her head tilted partially to the side as she spoke.
As she was approached, Rosewater turned her head, noting the scent of ThunderClan that resonated from the she-cat. She nodded in greeting, Sending a quick glance of examination over the unfamiliar feline. Rosewater's tail curled over her paws. "They're alright, I suppose. It's nice hearing what is happening in the other Clans. Though, I fear that unnecessary conflicts will arise if the leaders do not watch what they say." Her chest deflated as she sighed, looking up towards the leaders. She then turned her gaze toward the other she-cat again. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Rosewater." she dipped her head and smiled politely.
Old November 6th, 2019, 08:17 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
She didn't seem to pick up on uncomfortable. "A kit! Aw that's adorable!! How old is he?"She immediately scooted closer again, eyes wide in curiosity. She heard his next words. "Oh be nice! Not Dark. Unique." She purred
"He's just about six moons. His apprentice ceremony should be any day now." He purred slightly. "You sure do ask a lot of questions, Springtail."

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old November 6th, 2019, 08:23 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"He's just about six moons. His apprentice ceremony should be any day now." He purred slightly. "You sure do ask a lot of questions, Springtail."
She purrs and stretches out, pawing his tail. "Do I?"She yawns and lats on her side, looking up at him. "Maybe I'll have kits one day!" Her body rumbled with deep purrs, she was very comfortable.
Old November 6th, 2019, 09:03 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
She purrs and stretches out, pawing his tail. "Do I?"She yawns and lats on her side, looking up at him. "Maybe I'll have kits one day!" Her body rumbled with deep purrs, she was very comfortable.
"You certainly do." He answered back. He flicked her on the nose with his tail. "I hope you will someday. Got a tom in mind?"

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; November 6th, 2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Honeyblossom hadn't been planning to come to a Gathering since Blazingstar had died. Life had to go on, she supposed, but she hadn't been planning on it "going on" so soon. As a matter of fact, she'd kind of hoped that it would be a little more time before the Clan got itself back together. Still, she supposed she should be happy. After all, maybe this would help to get her mind off things. Spotting a ginger warrior who looked around her age, and had a ThunderClan scent, Honeyblossom gave a sigh and took a seat next to him. "I hope you don't mind. It gets crowded pretty quickly." Besides, she didn't feel like wandering around looking through the crowd of cats for someone she recognized from a previous Gathering. The last thing she wanted to do was talk about their old leader.

Beechpelt was pretty clumsy. Almost everyone he knew could've verified it, but as he was alone tonight, he'd half-hoped that his clumsiness wouldn't make some sort of appearance. Clearly, he'd been aiming too high. The ShadowClan warrior he'd accidentally bumped into was furious, and the last thing he wanted was to cause trouble at the Gathering. Given the track record of some of the previous ones, it was a good idea to lay low at these. Beechpelt tried to find at least one friendly cat to spend time with, most of the time, but it seemed like his plan had failed at this point. "Ah - no, sorry. Not blind, just a little clumsy, I guess. It's pretty crowded here." He wished he were blind. Then, maybe he'd have some sort of excuse.
Riddlemask fought off the urge to yawn. It wasn't that late even though it felt much later. The tom has had trouble sleeping and the cold wasn't really helping. He loved the gathering, but he wished there were more trees and grass-like in Thunderclan. He curled his tail tighter around his paws, ears perked and eyes gazing around to see if he could spot Phoenixpaw around. His little sister's been working oddly hard in the camp, he was pretty sure she was just dealing with stuff in her own way. Still, he hoped she cooled her head and would act her age for once here. He swung his head in the direction of the approaching she-cat as she sat down beside him. "I don't mind." He answered in good nature, noticing that she sat down without waiting for his answer. "I'm Riddlemask, who are you?"

---

How irritating, the mildly vexed warrior pushed away more negative emotions while peering down at the tom in front of her. Her nose began twitching as she tried to work out the scent of the one in front of her. Her tail slowly stopped doing those forceful lashes behind her and settled down. There was little she could do about how menacing she was, it was her natural look. "Fine, that excuse is acceptable," Dawnstripe spoke in that normal haughty tone as if pardoning the tom of some great crime. She could see that the beach was crowd, no one could complain about her being unreasonable. "So clumsy cat, do you have a name?" She wondered, taking what she could get here for now.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 6th, 2019 at 12:22 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 02:39 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[OPEN]
He stepped into the clearing with a frown. This was the first gathering he had been to since he had come back from the dead. Powdernose's tail was low to the ground, his ears flattened anxiously. Had the other Clans known that he was dead? No, he wasn't important. It wasn't a big deal that the insecure little tom of ThunderClan that couldn't handle a deputy position had died. Powdernose positioned himself away from all the others, secluded from the crowd. His eyes glimmered with anxiety and he hoped that the Gathering wouldn't take too long.
{ @hxneysuckle }

Scorchleaf padded into the clearing, her ears flattened against her head anxiously. Attending her first gathering as a warrior, she felt anxious, as if everycat was staring at her. She let out a little sigh, her green orbs anxiety-filled as she gazed around, then lowered her head as she wove through the throngs of cats. Reaching a secluded area.
Without noticing the tom behind her, she settled down, curling her tail around herself. The flame-orange warrior set her chin on her paws, ears drooping anxiously.

As she closed her eyes, the other cat's scent flooded her nose, and she immediately sat up, looking behind her. Her eyes widened at the tom there. "O-oh! I'm sorry! I... I didn't realise you were here..." she bowed her head apologetically. "I-I can leave, if you'd like."

{Open}

Gingerthroat entered the gathering, his eyes filled with exhaustion and sorrow. Ever since he lost his beloved Cocoaheart to death, he hasn't been able to sleep or eat well at all. The RiverClan warrior looked thin and tired, unhealthily so. He tried his best to look strong in front of Lionstar, though; he didn't think he could take the scolding. Gazing around a moment, the handsome black and dark ginger tom settled in a corner, away from everycat else.
He huffed, circling a few times, then settling down, setting his chin on his paws with a sigh, gazing around with saddened amber orbs.

{Open}

Amberpaw stepped into Seastones, her amber gaze glittering anxiously. She hasn't been to a gathering in moons, and had good reason; as of late, gatherings never seemed to end well. Now, fear-scent clung to her amber pelt as she entered the clearing,
Gazing around, the beautiful Somali anxiously pattered to a spot somewhat away from the crowds. She dipped her head as she looked around her, ears flat.
The ThunderClan apprentice felt more alone than ever. Oh, if only Mudspeck was here!

"But I'll never see him again..," she mewed sadly to herself. How she missed the comfort of his prescence, his strength. She let out a little sob, then quickly swallowed it down. No! No, she can't appear weak. She can't! she shook her head, and dug her claws into the sand beneath her.
Letting out a deep breath, she sat up tall, tail tip flickering.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; November 6th, 2019 at 04:40 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Quote:
"You certainly do." He answered back. He flicked her on the nose with his tail. "I hope you will someday. Got a tom in mind?"
"Nope!"She grooms her fluffy chest yet again. "So hard to keep this mess straight! However am I going to have kittens? they're going to disappear in all this fur!" She laughed slightly, then thought. "All the toms I can think about already have crushes, a few like me; but the feelings aren't mutual."She brushed her tongue across her bottom jaw
Old November 6th, 2019, 04:34 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
"Nope!"She grooms her fluffy chest yet again. "So hard to keep this mess straight! However am I going to have kittens? they're going to disappear in all this fur!" She laughed slightly, then thought. "All the toms I can think about already have crushes, a few like me; but the feelings aren't mutual."She brushed her tongue across her bottom jaw.

"What about a tom you don't know that well?" He asked her, hoping she would get the fricken hint. He was a tom she didn't know too well. Great StarClan, if she doesn't get it, I'm just going to tell her.

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; November 6th, 2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 05:23 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Quote:
"What about a tom you don't know that well?" He asked her, hoping she would get the fricken hint. He was a tom she didn't know too well. Great StarClan, if she doesn't get it, I'm just going to tell her.[/CENTER]
"Well I guess I would have to get to know him then!" She purred, pawing at his tail playfully. She still din't get the hint, yawning