Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:44 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:06 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by dagnyme
Today 06:05 PM

Old August 19th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"Hide-and-seek?" Kila flicked an ear. While it was very childish... It sounded like fun. A game with just her and Phoenix. "Well, as long as you dont hide in any trees. You know im a horrible climber," She flicked her tail lightly over his nose as she stood, shaking out her golden fur and lifting her amber gaze to Phoenix's face with a grin. "I bet im going to win, though. Im the fastest finder," She boasted, grinning as she stretched up on the tips of her paws. Already she was excited at the prospect of this game, especially with Phoenix - He made everything fun. "Well then Dear, who's hiding first?"
Phoenix smiled as Kila agreed to a simple game of Hide-and-Seek, even if it was childish. He gave a nod as 'no climbing trees' became a rule, giving a chuckle. He felt her tail glide over his nose, twiching his nose a bit, and answered her question with, "I'll let you go first, Love. I would usually count for a minute, but since you're so beautiful, I'll let you run off with a minute and thirty seconds~" still having their little flirt war. He soon layed down and closed his eyes, burying his face into his paws to give confirmation that he wasn't cheating, and soon started counting slowly.
(I like how they only slightly act as if they're more than friends X3)

Last edited by DragonChaos; August 19th, 2017 at 10:50 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 08:03 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Phoenix smiled as Kila agreed to a simple game of Hide-and-Seek, even if it was childish. He gave a nod as 'no climbing trees' became a rule, giving a chuckle. He felt her tail glide over his nose, twiching his nose a bit, and answered her question with, "I'll let you go first, Love. I would usually count for a minute, but since you're so beautiful, I'll let you run off with a minute and thirty seconds~" still having their little flirt war. He soon layed down and closed his eyes, burying his face into his paws to give confirmation that he wasn't cheating, and soon started counting slowly.
(I like how they only slightly act as if they're more than friends X3)
(Same XDD)
"Oh Dear, you're so kind to me." Kila purred, eyes sparkling with mischief. She watched her friend for a moment, then rose to her paws, turning and slipping out of the den. She shook out her fur, glancing behind her for a moment before looking around again. Smiling, she ran her tongue down the fur on her chest before heading off, leaping over a few fallen branches and ducking into a hollow tree. She tucked herself into the hole, pressing herself back against the wood and curling her tail around herself. It was cramped, but a good hiding spot.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
(Same XDD)
"Oh Dear, you're so kind to me." Kila purred, eyes sparkling with mischief. She watched her friend for a moment, then rose to her paws, turning and slipping out of the den. She shook out her fur, glancing behind her for a moment before looking around again. Smiling, she ran her tongue down the fur on her chest before heading off, leaping over a few fallen branches and ducking into a hollow tree. She tucked herself into the hole, pressing herself back against the wood and curling her tail around herself. It was cramped, but a good hiding spot.
Phoenix kept counting as Kila left the den, continuing his counting. He wondered what his strategy would be for finding her after he was done counting, and where she could possibly go. Since he probably knew the area more than her, he thought that She would probably be somewhere close. Soon, Phoenix was done counting, and walked out of the den, alerting her that he was done counting by saying, "Ready or not, here I come!" Now where could that sly little devil be hiding? He thought as he sniffed the air to try and catch a scent of the hiding she-cat. Soon, he jumped into the trees so that he could mask his scent so that she wouldn't be alerted if he was nearby.
(tbh im thinking of having Phoenix give her a nickname, but I haven't thought of a good one yet XP)

Last edited by DragonChaos; August 20th, 2017 at 09:09 AM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:25 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Phoenix kept counting as Kila left the den, continuing his counting. He wondered what his strategy would be for finding her after he was done counting, and where she could possibly go. Since he probably knew the area more than her, he thought that She would probably be somewhere close. Soon, Phoenix was done counting, and walked out of the den, alerting her that he was done counting by saying, "Ready or not, here I come!" Now where could that sly little devil be hiding? He thought as he sniffed the air to try and catch a scent of the hiding she-cat. Soon, he jumped into the trees so that he could mask his scent so that she wouldn't be alerted if he was nearby.
(tbh im thinking of having Phoenix give her a nickname, but I haven't thought of a good one yet XP)
(Ooh nicknames! Well whatever you come up with i'll add to the list ;3 Anything is good with her XD)
Hearing his call, Kila shifted on her paws, crouching down low and pricking her ears. She heard trees ruffling but she couldnt smell the familiar smoky scent, so she wasnt sure if he was nearby or not. She stifled a chuckle with her tail over her muzzle, pressing her ears down against her head as she glanced out the hollow for a second before ducking back inside. She shifted back a little to press back against the tree, getting as far from the entrance as possible, but there wasnt alot of space so she couldnt get too far away. Oh well, fa enough. Come find me Smokes~

Forever...

Old August 20th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
(Ooh nicknames! Well whatever you come up with i'll add to the list ;3 Anything is good with her XD)
Hearing his call, Kila shifted on her paws, crouching down low and pricking her ears. She heard trees ruffling but she couldnt smell the familiar smoky scent, so she wasnt sure if he was nearby or not. She stifled a chuckle with her tail over her muzzle, pressing her ears down against her head as she glanced out the hollow for a second before ducking back inside. She shifted back a little to press back against the tree, getting as far from the entrance as possible, but there wasnt alot of space so she couldnt get too far away. Oh well, fa enough. Come find me Smokes~
Phoenix ran silently from tree to tree, looking around and smelling the air to find a scent of her. Soon, Kila's familiar scent hit him, and he gave a smile and stood on a branch. I got you now Goldie. He thought, attaching that nickname to Kila. He soon started running along the trees again, sniffing for her scent, following it slowly, getting closer and closer to her hiding spot.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:40 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Phoenix ran silently from tree to tree, looking around and smelling the air to find a scent of her. Soon, Kila's familiar scent hit him, and he gave a smile and stood on a branch. I got you now Goldie. He thought, attaching that nickname to Kila. He soon started running along the trees again, sniffing for her scent, following it slowly, getting closer and closer to her hiding spot.
Uh oh. Kila ducked back into the hollow, glancing up. She was never a good climber, so trying to climb up out of the tree from the inside wasnt an option. Maybe he'll pass me, She thought, hearing the Tom grow closer. She stifled another chuckle and pressed herself down, keeping her eyes fixed on the entrance to the small space, waiting to see the familiar Tom.

Forever...

Old August 20th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Uh oh. Kila ducked back into the hollow, glancing up. She was never a good climber, so trying to climb up out of the tree from the inside wasnt an option. Maybe he'll pass me, She thought, hearing the Tom grow closer. She stifled another chuckle and pressed herself down, keeping her eyes fixed on the entrance to the small space, waiting to see the familiar Tom.
As Phoenix grew closer and closer, the familiar scent got stronger and stronger, and soon he saw a small hollow tree. She wouldn't hide in there, would she? He thought and soon jumped out of the tree he was in, slowly approaching the small hollow tree. Soon, he looked inside and found a hiding cat sitting in there. "Found you Goldie~" He said in a playful tone, backing up to let her walk out, chuckling a small bit.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:49 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
As Phoenix grew closer and closer, the familiar scent got stronger and stronger, and soon he saw a small hollow tree. She wouldn't hide in there, would she? He thought and soon jumped out of the tree he was in, slowly approaching the small hollow tree. Soon, he looked inside and found a hiding cat sitting in there. "Found you Goldie~" He said in a playful tone, backing up to let her walk out, chuckling a small bit.
Kila let out the breath she had been holding, and groaned, but laughed at the familiar nickname. "Dang it Smokes!" She pushed herself up and ducked out of the hollow tree, sticking her tongue out at him with a chuckle. "Okay, you're better than I thought. Now go hide, Dear, and hide fast!" She winked at him, then turned, pressing her forehead against the tree and squeezing her eyes shut, beginning to count.

Forever...

Old August 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
"Tide." Hamilton repeated, nodding a bit. "Yes, it does fit you. Although, you remind me more of the sky, rather than the ocean." He said with a smile. "I think I'll call you Sky instead, if that's all right?" He asked hopefully, his massive ears flicking up with interest and his tail flicking back and forth a bit. He had to admit that the cat in front of him was attractive, although he couldn't compare her to Kilana. Or, as Tide has called her, Kila. The faint twittering of a bird in the distance was all that filled the silence as Hamilton waited for Tide's response to his nickname.
"I guess, go ahead. I don't mind." Tide said, shrugging. "And now, I'm going to go jump from another tree. Good day, Hamilton." She did a sort of bow and bounded to the closest tree. She climbed a bit and sat down against the trunk. Whoa. Tide shook her head and grinned. She climbed a bit higher and then launched herself from the branch, landing in another tree.
Old August 20th, 2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
"I guess, go ahead. I don't mind." Tide said, shrugging. "And now, I'm going to go jump from another tree. Good day, Hamilton." She did a sort of bow and bounded to the closest tree. She climbed a bit and sat down against the trunk. Whoa. Tide shook her head and grinned. She climbed a bit higher and then launched herself from the branch, landing in another tree.
Hamilton huffed a little bit, and jumped up, following Tide. "Oh come on, Sky." He dug his claws into the bark, his soft brown eyes tracking her. "Lion talked more than that, and I can tell she isn't the sociable type." He leaped onto the next branch after Tide had left that one.