Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:56 AM

Old March 19th, 2018, 06:11 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: half blood (my AU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Shauna frowned and asked "Are you alright you seem.... scared are we scaring you? What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? OH.... sorry about that i can get really paranoid sometimes." she said grinning and blushing "but it's nice to meet you!"
Feath laughed at her brother and pulled him over "Dude you are totally blushing right now!"she laughed quietly.
Halifer frowned and his blushing turned rainbow colored "S-shut up!" he said blushing more and growling at his sister but she just cracked up.
"oh its fine, i can get like that too with.... my....brother...." as soon as she said it tears started rolling down her cheeks. even the thought of him made her cry. she sighed and wiped her tears quickly hoping that Shauna didn't notice them, she tried making her face as normal as possible. "so umm where exactly are we anyway? as far as i know, i was only explained about the au's and the doodle sphere but nothing else" she said.

( im terrible to certain things like this at times.)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:23 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie View Post

"oh its fine, i can get like that too with.... my....brother...." as soon as she said it tears started rolling down her cheeks. even the thought of him made her cry. she sighed and wiped her tears quickly hoping that Shauna didn't notice them, she tried making her face as normal as possible. "so umm where exactly are we anyway? as far as i know, i was only explained about the au's and the doodle sphere but nothing else" she said.

( im terrible to certain things like this at times.)
"Oh, I'll fill you in on the way!" Shauna said and started explaining the multiverse and error and ink and a bunch of other stuff.
Halifer snorted a little. "Hey just letting you know," he whispered to Gabby "My sis can be pretty long winded, even though we don't have any lungs. The basics are that the multiverse is home to ink and error and a few other sentient timelines like the omega timeline, and the connection point of all of the Alternate Universes like Undertale Underfell and a timeline is all of the different well Identical Universes I guess,"he smiled
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:08 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
"Oh, I'll fill you in on the way!" Shauna said and started explaining the multiverse and error and ink and a bunch of other stuff.
Halifer snorted a little. "Hey just letting you know," he whispered to Gabby "My sis can be pretty long winded, even though we don't have any lungs. The basics are that the multiverse is home to ink and error and a few other sentient timelines like the omega timeline, and the connection point of all of the Alternate Universes like Undertale Underfell and a timeline is all of the different well Identical Universes I guess,"he smiled
gabby nodded and smiled slightly. "hey uhh halifer...what would happen if we cant find my au?" she whispered to him, "im only curious since i don't know much about this or if anything will be my au with how you said there are different aus for different actions" she half-heartedly wanted to know because that was one of the reasons but half just didn't want to go back at all.

( @Dark blossom )

Last edited by cute skeleton; March 21st, 2018 at 05:23 PM.
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:34 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

gabby nodded and smiled slightly. "hey uhh halifer...what would happen if we cant find my au?" she whispered to him, "im only curious since i don't know much about this or if anything will be my au with how you said there are different aus for different actions" she half-heartedly wanted to know because that was one of the reasons but half just didn't want to go back at all.

( @Dark blossom )
"Hmm... you would probably stay here with us or stay in the Omega Timeline."
Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
"Hmm... you would probably stay here with us or stay in the Omega Timeline."
"alright.." Gabby stayed quiet after that and put her hands in her pockets to feel her brothers toy in there. after trying to escape the unknown monster she managed to grab her brothers toy and his scarf which she had on, hidden underneath her coat, she wrapped her hand around it protectively. the very last things she had of her brother.

Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:40 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

"alright.." Gabby stayed quiet after that and put her hands in her pockets to feel her brothers toy in there. after trying to escape the unknown monster she managed to grab her brothers toy and his scarf which she had on, hidden underneath her coat, she wrapped her hand around it protectively. the very last things she had of her brother.
Halifer frowned and asked quietly, "What, happened to your brother? If you don't mind me asking." he felt more than a twinge of sympathy for her and braced himself for a little emotional roller coaster.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 08:27 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Halifer frowned and asked quietly, "What, happened to your brother? If you don't mind me asking." he felt more than a twinge of sympathy for her and braced himself for a little emotional roller coaster.
"...." she stayed quiet for a small bit before letting out a small sigh and closing her eyes then opening them. "i lost my brother to an unknown monster along with my parents...i couldnt save my brother and in the end, i ended up injuring my arm....i ran home after being chased and found moms body and dads dust...i was blamed for it by the other people and monsters in my town and i ran away....i planed to run away to where dad used to live, mount ebott, so i could get away from being hunted down. that is until all this happened"I answered sorrow in my voice as i kept looking forward but now tears were streaming down my cheeks and my eyes let out a small green glow.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:55 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

"...." she stayed quiet for a small bit before letting out a small sigh and closing her eyes then opening them. "i lost my brother to an unknown monster along with my parents...i couldnt save my brother and in the end, i ended up injuring my arm....i ran home after being chased and found moms body and dads dust...i was blamed for it by the other people and monsters in my town and i ran away....i planed to run away to where dad used to live, mount ebott, so i could get away from being hunted down. that is until all this happened"I answered sorrow in my voice as i kept looking forward but now tears were streaming down my cheeks and my eyes let out a small green glow.
Halifer thought of some way to cheer her up "Forget i asked he said and look what i can do!" He stuck one tongue out of his mouth another out of his eye and one more out of his other eye.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 05:19 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Halifer thought of some way to cheer her up "Forget i asked he said and look what i can do!" He stuck one tongue out of his mouth another out of his eye and one more out of his other eye.
gabby looked at him nearly taking a step back "how are you???" she said confused then she smiled " i dont think even dad could do that even though he was a skeleton" she said, please dont be blushing please dont be blushing please dont be blushing and in fact she was, a green hue spreading across her cheeks.

(i try making it to where she is human and monster so the blush color is normal for her since, so you know)

Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:23 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

gabby looked at him nearly taking a step back "how are you???" she said confused then she smiled " i dont think even dad could do that even though he was a skeleton" she said, please dont be blushing please dont be blushing please dont be blushing and in fact she was, a green hue spreading across her cheeks.

(i try making it to where she is human and monster so the blush color is normal for her since, so you know)
"Huh oh, me and my siblings all have at least three tongues. It's not as weird as Error, he has eight!" he said smiling with a tinge of rainbow on his cheeks

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; March 23rd, 2018 at 07:28 PM.