Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Keeping a close eye on Oatpaw in case he needed extra help, Wolfhive watched him flounder at first before he succeeded. "Well done!" Hopefully some encouragement would bolster the kid's courage. "Now you want to push off the ground with your backpaws, and hook those claws into the bark."

He used his hindlegs to push himself upward, and caught his hindclaws into the tree. Another pause so Oatpaw could try.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Oatpaw looked at Wolfhive. His tail in-between his legs in fear of being off the ground. Oatpaw watched Wolfhive for a moment. Oatpaw gripped the bark tightly with his tiny claws. hesitating for a moment before flipping his hind paws upwards. He tried to grab onto the bark but his hind paws just fell back down. Oatpaw tried this a few more times before hissing in frustration. "My claws are so small I can't grip the bark!" Oatpaw hissed under his breath. Flexing his small hind claws in annoyance.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Try again." Wolfhive softened his grip on the tree, dropping back to the ground. "See the rough edges on the bark? Hook your claws over that, they should hold even if your claws are small." He tapped against where the groove of the bark was, to show Oatpaw more clearly where he needed to aim.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:02 PM
Camo x

Quote:
"Try again." Wolfhive softened his grip on the tree, dropping back to the ground. "See the rough edges on the bark? Hook your claws over that, they should hold even if your claws are small." He tapped against where the groove of the bark was, to show Oatpaw more clearly where he needed to aim.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Oatpaw nodded and sniffed the area. He unhooked one forepaw and ripped off all lose and raw pieces of bark that would fall under his claws. Oatpaw hooked his forepaw back in and then hopped his hind legs up. Finally hooking on, a bit loose so he tightened his grip with a small growl. "Like this?" Oatpaw meowed. The apprentice was terrified.

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:07 PM
work is never done

"Exactly!" Wolfhive was pleased to see his instructions made sense. "Now reach up with one of your front paws and latch onto the bark again, and do the same with your other front claw once you got a good grip."

Since Oatpaw had gotten a hold on the tree, Wolfhive returned to it - getting his paws back onto the bark with relative ease. When he was in the same position as Oatpaw, he showed him how to reach upward with his paws.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:15 PM
Camo x

Quote:
"Exactly!" Wolfhive was pleased to see his instructions made sense. "Now reach up with one of your front paws and latch onto the bark again, and do the same with your other front claw once you got a good grip."

Since Oatpaw had gotten a hold on the tree, Wolfhive returned to it - getting his paws back onto the bark with relative ease. When he was in the same position as Oatpaw, he showed him how to reach upward with his paws.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Oatpaw closed his eyes. He gave a tiny nod and latched his forepaw upwards. Gripping the bark with a small exhale as he moved his hindpaws in the same jumping motion he had made before.

lio lurked here

Old March 13th, 2024, 07:22 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Wow! It was almost like every apprentice in the clan had gathered! Watching as Redhawk and Wolfhive consolidated their groups into one, the tripod grinned at them in support of the tactic. Honestly how it was done wasnt a big issue, just that it got done though it quickly became apparent there were some.... Hold backs lets say.

Mudhound hoped they didnt have cats freeze up and not learn because of fear.... Welp time to gather their group!

"You heard the tom! Silverpaw, Salmonpaw, Fallingpaw, Cherrypaw, Daylightpaw, Beachpaw, Flintpaw, Sprucepaw, Treepaw, Crowpaw, Poppypaw, Blazepaw and Leafpaw! Eyes on me and follow me! We're moving away a bit to have our own space to work~ I know a good few of you already know this and are advanced but if we can get through the basics quick Ive got some advanced stuff to teach!"

With a happy tail held high the tripod moved away from the battle climbing group and lead them to a quiet area, allowing everyone to gather before they began.

---

"Alright first up crouching! Now Im gonna give you tips but for this you should mainly go with what feels natural, each cats crouch is slightly different and you've been kinda doing this movement playing in the nursery already!"
Almost as an example of this Mudhound dropped into their own crouch, unique in their foot placement as the tripod compensated for a missing back leg.

"So, crouch low with your belly fur juuuuuuust above the grass and keep your tail low too, if you have it waving high then the prey will see it. Then keep your legs tight to you, it might be easier to be low if theyre spread out but that makes it harder to stalk and pounce as all your power comes from keeping your legs bent! You want your paws just slightly closer then shoulder width.

Finally if you have large ears you might wanna keep them pinned! It doesnt help you hearing but ears peaking out above your hiding spot will tell prey youre there!"

Mudhound didnt have that issue,their ears were folded buuuuut sometimes they'd seen other clanmates struggle with that.

"Alright everyone give crouching a try! Ill come around with corrections if needed and then we can do stalking and pouncing!"

(so zozelen theres been a bit of a mix up and starii joined the wrong group so we've swapped you two, very sorry I can do a solo battle training w/ you if you want instead)
@Desert Rain Frog @Merp Machine @Spider-in-the-corner @bubble[error]. @Ladiebugg @Fawn @mars @Alchemist Kitsune @SuspiciousMindz @SpiritedWarrior @Estelle @Eden @zozelen

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; March 13th, 2024 at 07:23 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:24 PM
work is never done

There ya go!" Oatpaw was starting to pull himself upward, and Wolfhive joined him in scaling the tree. "We're just gonna go to the nearest branch, alright? Once your shoulders are by it, you can reach over with one of your paws and hook onto it, then pull yourself onto it to perch."
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:39 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@Rani - MudHound
I ain't mentioning everyone for this

___

DaylightPaw nodded, dropping easily into a hunters crouch. She kept her belly and tail just off the ground. This one was easy enough for her.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old March 13th, 2024, 08:01 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

At the idea of merging the two ground and getting to utilize the trees for battle, Redhawk's entire face lit up as she looked over at Wolfhive. "T-That sounds great!" she chirped, suddenly excited to get to teach the usefulness of tree ambushing. It was a great way to take the enemies by surprise; they'd simply never see it coming - literally!

Flanking Wolf to lead the group out of camp, a short distance away to where the trees were thick and ripe for the climbing, the hornet paused to glance at the tom as he explained. She watched as he demonstrated how to climb - there was definitely pride in her eyes as she watched him ascend to the branches above - before shifting her gaze out towards the crowd. "With enough practice, you'll all be expert t-tree climbers by the time we're done!" she added, lifting her tail high in the air for encouragement as the group moved forward to start.

Her gaze flickered to Copperpaw [ @nyx ] and she gave a wave of her tail. "Nice work!" she commented with a grin. "You can sss-stay up t-there for now, or climb back down and keep practicing - I'll be going over how to d-drop down and attack from the t-trees next!"

Her gaze drifted to Woodpaw [ @Blazing ] who was practicing on another nearby tree. "Good use of t-the claw marks already t-there, Woodpaw!" Red's eyes glittered with encouragement as she gave a nod to the young tom now on one of the branches. Dogpaw, Sheeppaw, Beetlepaw, and Mantispaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ] all had no trouble getting up as well, which mad Red purr and give them all a nod. Sunpaw's [ @Eden ] enthusiasm was met with an amused 'mrrp'. "T-That's one way to do it!" she called out. "SSS-Sometimes leaping up to grab ahold of t-the bark will give you a good advantage - just make ss-sure to hook both your front and hind claws!"

Forestpaw [ @Starii ] was getting the hang of it after some encouragement from Wolf, as was Oatpaw [ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ] (despite earlier expressions) Something akin to pride glowed in her gaze as she watched the newly named warrior and hornet's patience with the apprentices - Bumblestar had defintiely raised him right, and she was grateful to have him as a hornet. The two scaled the tree side by side while Redhawk watched from the ground.

"Once you all m-make it up to the lowest branch," she called out, hoping that her tone wouldn't imply any rush from those still climbing, "Make sure to sss-steady yourself - dig your claws in sss-similar to how you climbed the t-tree, and sstay near the base for right now." Using one of the trees, Red took a leap up to the trunk, scaling the side of it easily and reaching one of the lower branches. She balanced on it, claws piercing either side of the branch.

Part of her wondered if she should move onto demonstrating the first battle move yet, but since not every apprentice had successfully made it up into a branch, Redhawk would hold off for now.

[ @Blazing @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Tiabirb @nyx @Hestia! @dino. @CrimsonOak @Starphobia @kittycatburmise @Katiethewolfchild @vellichor @Eden @Dark ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; March 13th, 2024 at 10:36 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 08:03 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

@Rani

falling bent down and a good stance belly and tail low as expected as one of the older apprentices but he was quite tall so he his stance was quite different as his front legs were pushed out more then most just to make up his height yet his shoulder hurt but not so bad he couldn't do anything. his tail was set so he could balance his body better he then looked over to Mud-hound "hows this?" he asked

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Closed Thread