Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Omari
Today 10:27 AM
Rabbitleap kit finder
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:10 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 09:53 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:52 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 09:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2023, 01:48 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: A Thunderous Spring Formal | Thc Event

- @Cinderspirit

Pumpkinpatch padded up to Duskhope.

"Hey, do you want to go to the formal with me?" the calico warrior asked. Her orange eyes looked at the feline, waiting for an answer patiently.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old June 7th, 2023, 04:35 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post

Goldenpaw | he/him

Goldenpaw was initially quite confused when he saw Russetpaw heading in his direction. Was she looking for someone? He had barely even talked to her, so obviously she wasnt looking to strike something up then and there. That would be pointless, after all this event was for crushes, and she didnt know him well enough for- oh. Oh. Well, it seemed he was wrong. She was heading for him. She did want to strike something up.

He was hesitant to respond, not sure what he should say. Should he refuse? After all, she was practically a stranger to him. He wasnt looking for a relationship, or even a crush. The thought made him uneasy. He was an apprentice, he was supposed to be more concerned with playing pranks, and training, and pissing off Flameheart. Not... whatever this was. But wouldnt it be... kinda lame of him if he didnt accept? He peered around for a second, watching as even Crowpaw managed to find a partner. Yeah, no way he was gonna let Crowpaw outdo him.

"Uh, sure? I mean, I dont have anything better to do" he spoke as nonchalantly as possible, as if he didnt just have a full debate in his mind. Nope, he was totally chill. Totally.

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

A relieved smile curled up onto Russetpaw's lips and she nodded.

"Okay! Let's go see Whitecardinal then," she mewed. The red-furred she-cat spun around, not waiting for Goldenpaw's response before moving toward the warrior. She would rather not stand around awkwardly. Though, as she walked, Russetpaw's head turned and she looked over her shoulder to where Silverpaw had been standing. An unfamiliar feeling twisted in her gut and she felt her expression fall. Why did Silverpaw look upset? She didn't mean to make her upset. She didn't want to be the reason her... friend was sad.

Shaking her head, Russetpaw turned forward once again. It would be rude to Goldenpaw if she only focused on someone else- even with how awkward it was to be around him, as they hardly knew each other. Clearing her throat, Russetpaw walked up to Whitecardinal and flicked her tail in greeting.

"Me and Goldenpaw are gonna go together," she mewed.
[ @~WallyDarling~ @Starfall - for her looking at Silvs ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:35 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Echopaw noticed Shypaw get up. Then she heard Cracklepaw being his usual assbut self. "Hey!" she meowed, her copper eyes glaring into him, "Leave my partner alone!"
@Dabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
v-Crackle'paw-v

Golden eyes flicking over his sister and then the little rat at her paws, Crackle'paw slightly scooted away from the squirming bundle. It was a vile thing to look at... It's fur too soft, eyes way to big for it's ugly head, and it's body was overall disproportionate. The mesh of such things topped with it's hideous squealing. Ugh he couldn't bare to think about it any longer...

Cringing slightly he hunched himself over and continued to watch the clown show unfold before him. Everyone was so happy looking... Again, this was unfair. Stomach turning at the joyful displays, he sat there with a scowl smeared across his face. Continuing to wallow in self pity, the tom barley noticed the approaching molly. Scrutinizing her feeble greeting, he acknowledged her question with the flick of an ear.

"Of course she is!" he snorted, " Isn't obvious? Good looks run in our family." Lifting his head proudly, he then looked down his nose and back at Shy'paw. "Next time try and avoid asking stupid question. Alright? " Shaking his head in disgust, Crackle'paw gave his final dismissal by shooting her a glare. " If you have nothing else to ask then leave me be!"

// @Dabi \\
SHypaw cringed slightly. "it's fine Echopaw, I'm... used to cats being... unfriendly as usual. " she meowed softly towards her friend. she turned her face back towards Cracklepaw "why not instead of being a grouch, you come have some fun with us Mr. 'Good Looks'" she said with a soft teasing smile, though one could tell it was taking all her willpower not to flee.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:41 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Echopaw smiled. "How come you haven't found anyone Mr "good-looking"? hmm? Oh I know! It's cause you're a grumpy buttface!" She turned to face Shypaw again. "Come on Shypaw. Let's tell Whitecardinal we're together- I mean- not like- "together" together but-" Stars above, Echopaw was feeling waaaaaaaaay too awkward about this.

@Dabi - Shypaw @Leafí - Cracklepaw @SuspiciousMindz - Sparrowpelt(if he's still there)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; June 7th, 2023 at 05:41 PM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Crackle'paw-v

Why was it that every single time he insulted someone, the whole peanut gallery came to their defence! LIKE, WHAT THE HECK!? Letting these frustrations slip out physically, Crackle'paw tipped his head back and groaned loudly. " Spare me of your god damn stupidity! " he growled " SHE walked up to me an asked a FREAKING question! I DID NOTHING BUT RESPOND." temper rising very quickly, the apprentice bared his long canines " AND IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY ANSWER THEN LEAVE. ME. ALONE. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. " flattening his large ears, the apprentice hunched his shoulders and felt his tantrum fade away. " God... Why is everyone so dumb!?"

Scowling in their direction, he felt his sharp gaze flit between them. The silence didn't last long when Shy'paw spouted more words. The first half was more than pathetic, but the later caught his interest. Did... Did she really offer to go and spend time with them? Was this a prank? She couldn't actually mean it, could she? Eyes widening in shock he searched for words. "W-what???" sputtering around the lump in his throat, he continued " D-do you really mean it? Can I actually come with you guys?" mood lifting, Crackle'paw looked to Shy'paw with faint hope shining in his eyes.

// @Octavia @Dabi \\

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old June 7th, 2023, 06:55 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

Whitekit
Thunderclan
She/her

(If you’re ok with it ^^)

Whitekit paused her playing with Cherrykit, noticing Woodpaw laying alone in the apprentice den. “Hold on a moment Cherrykit, I gotta check something out” Whitekit mewed to her friend, then without further explanation she bolted off towards the lonely apprentice. Peeking her head in, she asked, “Woodpaw? Are you ok?”

@Leafabbit R
@CreeperLover649

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 14th, 2023 at 03:07 PM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 06:56 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post
Whitekit
Thunderclan
She/her

Whitekit paused her playing with Cherrykit, noticing Woodpaw laying alone in the apprentice den. “Hold on a moment Cherrykit, I gotta check something out” Whitekit mewed to her friend, then without further explanation she bolted off towards the lonely apprentice. Peeking her head in, she asked, “Woodpaw? Are you ok?”

@Leafrabbit
@CreeperLover649
@~LeafRabbit~

*Cherrykit nodded, following*
Old June 7th, 2023, 06:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

Whitekit
Thunderclan
She/her

@~LeafRabbit~
@CreeperLover649

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 7th, 2023 at 06:57 PM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 06:57 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Echopaw smiled. "How come you haven't found anyone Mr "good-looking"? hmm? Oh I know! It's cause you're a grumpy buttface!" She turned to face Shypaw again. "Come on Shypaw. Let's tell Whitecardinal we're together- I mean- not like- "together" together but-" Stars above, Echopaw was feeling waaaaaaaaay too awkward about this.

@Dabi - Shypaw @Leafí - Cracklepaw @SuspiciousMindz - Sparrowpelt(if he's still there)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
v-Crackle'paw-v

Why was it that every single time he insulted someone, the whole peanut gallery came to their defence! LIKE, WHAT THE HECK!? Letting these frustrations slip out physically, Crackle'paw tipped his head back and groaned loudly. " Spare me of your god damn stupidity! " he growled " SHE walked up to me an asked a FREAKING question! I DID NOTHING BUT RESPOND." temper rising very quickly, the apprentice bared his long canines " AND IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY ANSWER THEN LEAVE. ME. ALONE. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. " flattening his large ears, the apprentice hunched his shoulders and felt his tantrum fade away. " God... Why is everyone so dumb!?"

Scowling in their direction, he felt his sharp gaze flit between them. The silence didn't last long when Shy'paw spouted more words. The first half was more than pathetic, but the later caught his interest. Did... Did she really offer to go and spend time with them? Was this a prank? She couldn't actually mean it, could she? Eyes widening in shock he searched for words. "W-what???" sputtering around the lump in his throat, he continued " D-do you really mean it? Can I actually come with you guys?" mood lifting, Crackle'paw looked to Shy'paw with faint hope shining in his eyes.

// @Octavia @Dabi \\
"of course.... i wouldn't ask if i didn't mean it." Shypaw Churred softly "your might not be the nicest of cats i've met... but on a beautiful day, with such a cute event going on... well, the more the merrier, everyone deserves to join in and have fun. " she smiled softly "i-i only ask that you cheer up, cause the 3 of us are going to have a wild time!"

She gently nudged her friend Echopaw "where is whitecardinnal anyway?" she squeaked

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 7th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Dabi @Leafí @Octavia! @Rose
[Sparrowpelt]

-----

Sparrowpelt had moved slowly along with Echopaw, catching up to both apprentices as Cracklepaw was throwing a tantrum. While the apprentices seemed to both handle this okay, the large tom did not. This was Echopaw he was dealing with and this type of behavior wasn't going to stand with the warrior.

"Those are some rude words coming from an apprentice," the warrior started, coming up behind Echopaw and Shypaw. His yellow gaze was simmering with disapproval. "Perhaps you should watch your tone when addressing your clanmates, or shall I inform your mentor you need a few extra moons to learn some manners?" Sparrowpelt threatened with a simple flick of his tail.

"And you," the tom turned his attention to his own daughter. "Name-calling your clanmates isn't very polite, now is it? There was a better way to handle it," Sparrowpelt spoke sternly, though his eyes were softer when addressing his kin.

The mood seemed to fade as Shypaw continued on and invited the other apprentice to join them. His gaze shot between them and Cracklepaw, eyes narrowing merely at the young tom. "I expect better from you lot, I'll be keeping an eye on you," he finished, letting out a huff of disapproval.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread