Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:08 PM

Old October 3rd, 2020, 11:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Annoyed

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Shock; ]

Ebonyfang looked at her and than at her nest. "I need you to rest until it starts to feel better. You must stay off of it or something could go wrong.", he meowed. The medicine cat apprentice was being serious and stern. If anything went wrong it would effect her for the rest of her life.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 3rd, 2020, 11:48 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&g t; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

She very carefully walked over to her nest and layed down she went to sleep.
@The Ink Demon
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:25 PM
no power can compare.

My Mood: Kingly

Far within the depths of the nursery, a sizable bundle of chocolate fur lie huddled in a nest of moss and feathers. A few small gaps in the roof of the den allowed for beams the midday sun to trickle in and warm the kitten's ticked pelt, making up for the vacant, cool space in the nest, if only a little. In his sleep the kit quivered and twitched, his restless mind caught up in the bustle of yet another fantastical dream of a life not far beyond his time. For all his jostling, the kitten managed to turn his head directly into a ray of light. Wincing at the warmth collecting on his eyes, Bisonkit awoke and pulled away from the sunlight, his tiny claws digging defensively into the bed beneath him. "Aw Starclan," the tomkit mumbled to himself as he shook his pelt out, "it was just getting to the good part!" With one big, toothy yawn, Bisonkit was wide awake. He sprung up in his nest and let his sage green gaze peer around the den in search of some real world action.
Old October 7th, 2020, 01:26 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITSU. View Post
Far within the depths of the nursery, a sizable bundle of chocolate fur lie huddled in a nest of moss and feathers. A few small gaps in the roof of the den allowed for beams the midday sun to trickle in and warm the kitten's ticked pelt, making up for the vacant, cool space in the nest, if only a little. In his sleep the kit quivered and twitched, his restless mind caught up in the bustle of yet another fantastical dream of a life not far beyond his time. For all his jostling, the kitten managed to turn his head directly into a ray of light. Wincing at the warmth collecting on his eyes, Bisonkit awoke and pulled away from the sunlight, his tiny claws digging defensively into the bed beneath him. "Aw Starclan," the tomkit mumbled to himself as he shook his pelt out, "it was just getting to the good part!" With one big, toothy yawn, Bisonkit was wide awake. He sprung up in his nest and let his sage green gaze peer around the den in search of some real world action.
(Oh gosh, I'll try to make mine as long, haha)
Darkpaw padded into the nursery, she hadn't been here in moons, since she became apprentice. She didn't remember much in here, she was often out and about in the camp. Especially since she adopted Blackhaze, or, Blackpaw at the time. The dark furred apprentice noticed the little ball of chocolate colored fur in the corner of the nursery. She didn't think she had seen this kit before. She always enjoyed being around kits. Darkpaw slowly approached the little ball of fluff and smiled. "Hi there!" She made a small mental note about their green eyes, it seemed to be a somewhat different green. Maybe just a pale green? No.. it was a bit more of a greener tinge. She didn't know what color. But they were pretty nevertheless, and she liked them. The apprentice admired the kit's fluffy chocolate fur. It was so much more vibrant compared to her nearly black fur. Then she noted the stub tail, it was like a little bunny tail on the kit. Which made the kit 100% cuter, at least, to her.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; October 7th, 2020 at 01:28 PM.
Old October 7th, 2020, 02:18 PM
no power can compare.

My Mood: Kingly

At the sound of a new voice, Bisonkit turned to face the visitor. She looked to be a bit older than him, a tad taller too, so she had to be an apprentice. Her dark pelt made her blend in with the shadows that crept in from the corners of the nursery. However, her voice was light and welcoming, mustering a sense of comfort in the kit. "Hi," Bisonkit exclaimed, a purr rumbling from deep within his chest as he made his way over to her, "I'm Bisonkit, what's your name?"

[ it's totally okay, don't worry too much about that! ]
Old October 7th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Annoyed

Graykit woke from his nest and was already to start some trouble. He had quickly gotten over the leaders death that he had witnessed. Now he could really cause some trouble. The little tom padded out of the den to grab a mouse from the fresh kill pile. Graykit pulled it out. It was much bigger than he was, but he managed.

The kitten pulled it into the nursery and found a nest. He took it and buried it into the nest. A queen or another kit would never know it was there until they settled down.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 7th, 2020, 03:25 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITSU. View Post
At the sound of a new voice, Bisonkit turned to face the visitor. She looked to be a bit older than him, a tad taller too, so she had to be an apprentice. Her dark pelt made her blend in with the shadows that crept in from the corners of the nursery. However, her voice was light and welcoming, mustering a sense of comfort in the kit. "Hi," Bisonkit exclaimed, a purr rumbling from deep within his chest as he made his way over to her, "I'm Bisonkit, what's your name?"

[ it's totally okay, don't worry too much about that! ]
(Ack! I didn't see this, so sorry! Try quoting or mentioning me and I'll see it for sure!)

Darkpaw thought the name fit the little kit, Bisonkit. It made the kit even cuter than they already were. The kit didn't seem to have friends or family, which reminded her of herself when she was younger. Her warm smile never faded as she looked at the kit. "Bisonkit, that's a wonderful name! I'm Darkpaw." She giggled after saying her name, her name fit her too. "I have a question for you.." The apprentice paused, seemingly thinking something over. She opened her mouth to speak before hesitating and thinking some more. "Do you.. have any family?"

Baby, my phone!

Old October 7th, 2020, 07:55 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Moonkit stretched and scrambled in her nest in her dream she heard a shrill screaming yell and turned to it she ran as fast as she could she could see a small cat figure in the distance she ran towards but each paw step seem as if they were getting farther away. She panted and felt something warm and sticky on her back looked back at it was blood covering her she screeched and woke up at once breathing hard she looked around to the new nursery. She looked at her back and licked her ruffled fur and picked out a few stalks of grass from her pelt and got out of her nest she had calmed down again and looked for a kit to play with maybe? She took a clump of moss from her best and formed it to a mossball and headed towards them. Do you want to play? She asked. { @Duanting Drago0n. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old October 7th, 2020, 08:01 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowyUnknown View Post
Moonkit stretched and scrambled in her nest in her dream she heard a shrill screaming yell and turned to it she ran as fast as she could she could see a small cat figure in the distance she ran towards but each paw step seem as if they were getting farther away. She panted and felt something warm and sticky on her back looked back at it was blood covering her she screeched and woke up at once breathing hard she looked around to the new nursery. She looked at her back and licked her ruffled fur and picked out a few stalks of grass from her pelt and got out of her nest she had calmed down again and looked for a kit to play with maybe? She took a clump of moss from her best and formed it to a mossball and headed towards them. Do you want to play? She asked. { @Duanting Drago0n. }
Chickadeekit was laying in her nest, belly turned to to celling. She rolled over to see Moonkit and sneezed before answering "Sure!"
Old October 7th, 2020, 08:03 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

( Sorry for the short post I have to go!) Moonkit smiled and tossed the mossball to her. { @Duanting Drago0n. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!