Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
An Eternal Legacy...
by Blaaze
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 07:09 AM
October Gathering
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 07:07 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 06:51 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 06:45 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:11 AM

Old October 17th, 2024, 01:14 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Silent Training Thread ! ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw finally let out a relieved breath. He could have sworn he would've fallen if they went any higher. He gave Newtbelly a grateful blink, looking down at the ground.
Oh.

How was he going to climb down?

StarClan, he was going to fall and break something.

The tabby-tortoiseshell tom slowly but surely descended from the branch he was on, and made his way to the branch he had first been intructed to climb to. Alright. Progress. It had been excruciatingly slow, but progress. He looked up to Newtbelly, before turning away and jumping dow-
Or at least, thinking of jumping down.

He couldn't.

He looked back at Newtbelly again, panic flashing in his eyes for a brief moment.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty | 17 moons
header: @/daragca

Looked like Silentpaw wanted to head back down, considering the way he gazed at the floor. After some hesitation, he headed to the lower branch, then looked back up at Newtbelly - then back to the ground - and up to Newtbelly again - was that? Panic in his eyes? It had to be. The apprentice certainly wasn't budging. Not one bit. He supposed he should lead by example - jump down and prove there's nothing to be scared of. Taking a breath in, he pounced down to the forest floor, trying his hardest not to shake the trees. Now what?? Some kind of words of encouragement? This certainly wasn't his forte.

"Not far now! If you topple at all, I can break your fall," he demonstrated, weaving under the branch - before an idea crossing his mind - "Or if it's easier, you can climb on my back? Then I can lower you down?" It seemed a strange idea, but what else was there to do? Despite his usually uncaring nature, he hated to see the paw so stressed. Eesh, would Owlthroat ever do something like that? Well, did he have to do everything the way Owlthroat would? He wasn't too sure. But he knew how he wanted to act right now. Any kind of analysis was for later.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; October 17th, 2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Silent Training Thread ! ☆

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"... Uh-" Okay, get it together, Silentpaw. It's not that far.

He lowered his body, preparing to jump. He was a cat, for stars sake. He was made to jump to and from high places. This shouldn't bothering him. He shook his head at Newtbelly, a silent "no need".

He had to get over his fear. If he'd even call it that. Why'd he even agree to this? He'd jumped plenty of times before. This should be easy. He shook his head to clear his mind, shuffling his paws before shutting his eyes and pushing off the branch.

Was he dead?

He opened his eyes, and he was... On the ground! Finally! He did it! Without breaking a bone! Or dying! He let out a shaky breath of relief, and looked to Newtbelly. He didn't look... Quite as alright as he'd expected. If anything, he could sense a twinge of worry. Great. This training session went awesomely.
But he couldn't help but feel guilty for "worrying" his mentor. This wasn't something he should've been worrying about.

"... Sorry." He murmured, realising with a start that it was the first time he'd ever said anything to his mentor.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?