Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:02 AM
Everyone Messes Up…Right?...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:40 AM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:32 AM
Time For Our Legacy
by Estelle
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:28 AM

Old May 26th, 2021, 08:00 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@Bramblefire01 @Kunaiskrill
Splashleaps fur relaxed slightly the intruders didn't seem horribly threatening, but they were still intruders. Who wanted to join the clan no less. Who is the father? You can't just appear in our territory and expect us to let you waltz right in to the clan! Perhaps the level of hostility could be lowered a bit, they didn't seem likely to attack her. And if they did, she could probably take them. Taking a step back, she mewed And another thing. You can't just freeload. You have to be able to hunt and fight, whether you're blind or not. In her experience, outsiders thought clan cats had it easy, which wasn't at all true.
------------------
@Stormpoppy
It seemed like she couldn't really catch a break from the constant appearance of outsiders. There was one, a kit it seemed, just hanging out right across the river. At least they weren't trespassing, they had the intelligence to avoid the scent marks. Moving to the edge of the swirling water, Splashleap called across the spray Are you standing at the border for a particular reason? Or are you lost? She really didn't want to spend her day finding this kits parents, but it wouldn't be quite right to leave them with no one to keep an eye on them.
"I could learn to hunt & fight, I have a very strong sense of smell." Dandelion mewed. "Im quick as well." The little tom mewed
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 26th, 2021, 08:59 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@Bramblefire01 @Kunaiskrill
Splashleaps fur relaxed slightly the intruders didn't seem horribly threatening, but they were still intruders. Who wanted to join the clan no less. Who is the father? You can't just appear in our territory and expect us to let you waltz right in to the clan! Perhaps the level of hostility could be lowered a bit, they didn't seem likely to attack her. And if they did, she could probably take them. Taking a step back, she mewed And [Banother thing. You can't just freeload. You have to be able to hunt and fight, whether you're blind or not. In her experience, outsiders thought clan cats had it easy, which wasn't at all true.
------------------
@Stormpoppy
It seemed like she couldn't really catch a break from the constant appearance of outsiders. There was one, a kit it seemed, just hanging out right across the river. At least they weren't trespassing, they had the intelligence to avoid the scent marks. Moving to the edge of the swirling water, Splashleap called across the spray Are you standing at the border for a particular reason? Or are you lost? She really didn't want to spend her day finding this kits parents, but it wouldn't be quite right to leave them with no one to keep an eye on them.
“The- the father is. Nightwing, you might know him?” She said. “H-he abandoned us.” She looked to the cat. (Their father is an npc)
@gs29513

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 26th, 2021, 09:15 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@spade
Ace's laughter faded into a squeak of terror. Was he and June going to be eaten?!

June's eyes widened with both horror and confusion. Well, we know about the Clans because our father's sister lives in um.... I think ShadowClan? And our mother told us to stay away from ShadowClan, because they ate kits. Maybe... maybe she exaggerated a little? She shuffled her paws, glancing down at the quickly then looked back up at Kestrelstar.

It's a risk to come here, but if we get the chance to join a Clan, then it'll be worth the risk, right?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 26th, 2021 at 09:15 AM.
Old May 26th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

(Keeping this rp here for simplicity while it'd in chara occur in the med cat den)

Another day and another injured cat dragged into his den. Great. Though this one posed a strange sort of difference then the norm, this cat was an outsider. If it was anyone but Kestrelstar that brought them in that little fact would get the cat chased off immediately but given riverclans leader was here it was more of just a strange situation. With a flicked ear the medicine cat scanned the outsider head to tail eyes lingering on the broken paw as his muzzle contorted in displeasure. That was defiantly broken and would need to be set but unless this cat had any other cuts maybe he could get away with not having to use marigold? No offence to the new cat but the tom wanted to use his herbs on his clanmates more then random cats and he had no way of knowing if this cat was joining or not. Well he could ask.
"New addition to the clan Kestrelstar? Well whoever you are ignore him my names not Snakebite its Snakeheart and while the Birdbrain here can get away with the nickname you call me by anything but my actual name and Ill bite you. Also what in the word is that around your paw that wouldnt keep the most twisted root straight much less a paw, dear starclan I need to fix that now or you may just limp for the rest of your life what idiot put that on???"
Snakeheart was fully aware Kestrelstar had wrapped the paw, he just needed to taunt the older tom for it.

With that he nabbed two sticks and some cobwebs passing one to the molly and advising "Bite down this will hurt." before laying the other stick down next to her paw and straightening the paw along side it. Paw properly in place the medicine cat wrapped it and the stick together tight in cobwebs ensuring the bones would heal in the right spot and creating a stronger brace on the paw allowing Dune to walk on it if she needed (though it'd still hurt and she'd still limp). Though honestly she really shouldnt walk on the broken paw until it was healed, even wrapped. Hmmmm.

"Right so I dont know what your deal is and if youre joining riverclan but if you are Im gonna advise you to take a moon or so to just rest and not start training immediately. Broken bones are tricky and them healing wrong could seriously impede your life. If youre joining (are they Kestrelstar) then once you've got a nest in the warriors or apprentices den I'd sleep a lot and just stay in camp, if youre not though..... A broken paw could be a death sentence, forcing you to leave injured would make you easy prey for a predator. Not my decision in the end though and just take what I said under advisement."

It was Kestrelstars call and if the molly had any brains she'd start begging him to stay. The guy was a grump but he wasnt cruel and all.

@spade @_Riverblossom_

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old May 27th, 2021, 06:21 AM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
(Keeping this rp here for simplicity while it'd in chara occur in the med cat den)

Another day and another injured cat dragged into his den. Great. Though this one posed a strange sort of difference then the norm, this cat was an outsider. If it was anyone but Kestrelstar that brought them in that little fact would get the cat chased off immediately but given riverclans leader was here it was more of just a strange situation. With a flicked ear the medicine cat scanned the outsider head to tail eyes lingering on the broken paw as his muzzle contorted in displeasure. That was defiantly broken and would need to be set but unless this cat had any other cuts maybe he could get away with not having to use marigold? No offence to the new cat but the tom wanted to use his herbs on his clanmates more then random cats and he had no way of knowing if this cat was joining or not. Well he could ask.
"New addition to the clan Kestrelstar? Well whoever you are ignore him my names not Snakebite its Snakeheart and while the Birdbrain here can get away with the nickname you call me by anything but my actual name and Ill bite you. Also what in the word is that around your paw that wouldnt keep the most twisted root straight much less a paw, dear starclan I need to fix that now or you may just limp for the rest of your life what idiot put that on???"
Snakeheart was fully aware Kestrelstar had wrapped the paw, he just needed to taunt the older tom for it.

With that he nabbed two sticks and some cobwebs passing one to the molly and advising "Bite down this will hurt." before laying the other stick down next to her paw and straightening the paw along side it. Paw properly in place the medicine cat wrapped it and the stick together tight in cobwebs ensuring the bones would heal in the right spot and creating a stronger brace on the paw allowing Dune to walk on it if she needed (though it'd still hurt and she'd still limp). Though honestly she really shouldnt walk on the broken paw until it was healed, even wrapped. Hmmmm.

"Right so I dont know what your deal is and if youre joining riverclan but if you are Im gonna advise you to take a moon or so to just rest and not start training immediately. Broken bones are tricky and them healing wrong could seriously impede your life. If youre joining (are they Kestrelstar) then once you've got a nest in the warriors or apprentices den I'd sleep a lot and just stay in camp, if youre not though..... A broken paw could be a death sentence, forcing you to leave injured would make you easy prey for a predator. Not my decision in the end though and just take what I said under advisement."

It was Kestrelstars call and if the molly had any brains she'd start begging him to stay. The guy was a grump but he wasnt cruel and all.

@spade @_Riverblossom_
"Thank you for the brave snakeheart.Kestralstar may i speak with you alone?"
Old May 27th, 2021, 11:03 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Birchkit
He looked at his paws. No. It isn't . . . he mumbled. He looked up at Kestralstar. He felt so mich more guilty now. I'm assuming you want an explanation . . .? he asked sullenly. He had not meant to benout this long. Just a quick explore then right back to camp. But he had failed that. Why did he have to accept that dare?

[ @spade]
Kestrelstar watched the kit for a bit, yellow eyes flickering in thought as he mulled over all the reasons this kit could give him for being out of cmap. Truthfully they didn't matter to him - as long as they stayed inside the nursery and didn't leave. "I don't much care for your explanation, as I'm sure it is a long one," the leader huffed, leaning down in an attempt to pick the young kit up. "Just stay there this time." With that, he trotted back off towards camp.

[ Birchkit is done! I'll add him back on ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

// @spade
- Kai -
"I was just out exploring. This.. this is my first time out here", he said. "I.. I promise." Kai relaxed a bit, eyes still focused on the strange cat before him. The tom didn't seem to want to attack, but in a place like this, you should never let your guard down.
Oh, so he had just crossed into Clan territory with no intent other than to "explore"? "This is not your territory to explore. Now leave, before I drive you out myself," Kestrelstar spat, his patience having been used up. Yellow hues were narrowed now and he gave a warning lash of his tail. This cat before him was obviously no better than a rogue, and the leader would have none of that in RiverClan territory; tensions were high enough as it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Beetlekit nodded her head.
Hmm. Kestrelstar had experience with mute cats before, seeing as that's how Redpaw was. "Alright, well, if I don't know your name you're going to have to get a new one, okay?" he told him, mulling it over for a moment. "You'll be called Beechkit. Now scramble off into the nursery and for stars sake, stay there this time," he pleaded with the kit, tail dismissing her from his den.

[ He's done! I see that Beetlekit was removed from the missing - please go ahead and resubmit them as Beechkit! There is already a Beetlekit so I had to rename him ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
@spade
Ace's laughter faded into a squeak of terror. Was he and June going to be eaten?!

June's eyes widened with both horror and confusion. Well, we know about the Clans because our father's sister lives in um.... I think ShadowClan? And our mother told us to stay away from ShadowClan, because they ate kits. Maybe... maybe she exaggerated a little? She shuffled her paws, glancing down at the quickly then looked back up at Kestrelstar.

It's a risk to come here, but if we get the chance to join a Clan, then it'll be worth the risk, right?
"Not if a rogue or another predator had gotten you first," Kestrelstar snapped, not impressed by the sheer lack of social awareness this young kit seemed to have. Bravery was respected, until it crossed a line into stupidity. Which, to him, is what these kits were doing. And who was this father's sister's... ugh, the leader didn't have the mental capacity currently to follow where this was going.

"I'd say your mother was right - you can never put too much past ShadowClan," he agreed, neither confirming nor denying the cannibalistic claims of the pine forest dwelling cats. With a sigh, he gave a flick of his tail. "Follow me closely and I'll take you back to camp. You're both going to be staying in the nursery for a bit after getting checked over by Snakeheart our medicine cat for any signs of illness. Don't get too attached to your current names,"[/B] he told them, casting a glance back as he continued to walk. "We'll be changing them."

[ Ace and June are done! I'll be including them in this meeting and giving them their new kit names ^^ Once they're named at the ceremony you can add them to the Allegiances! For now they're welcome to join the current meeting as Ace and June - mention me at the Streamstone and I'll have Olive sit with them for now ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riverblossom_ View Post
"Thank you for the brave snakeheart.Kestralstar may i speak with you alone?"
Kestrelstar just gave a snort, having already braced for whatever comment Snakeheart was going to make of his healing job. "This is exactly why I'm the leader and you're the medicine cat. If it was the other way around, a lot more cats would be limping around this Clan," he retorted in a playful manner, giving a flick of his ear as he rolled his eyes over to Snakeheart.

His brace was definitely better, and would allow for Dune to at least walk on it if needed, but the leader agreed with Snakeheart on this one; rest and immobilizing the hurt paw would be best. "I haven't given her an assessment yet, but yes she will be joining. You may come to know me as a grump," he told Dune, looking at her, "but I do have a heart, contrary to popular belief. I'll have the apprentices make you a nest in the nursery, and once your kits come they will also be welcomed to RiverClan."

Now was the matter of names, and the introduction to the Clan. He had a meeting coming up, so he would be sure to inform the Clan of her joining - along with the two other kits he had picked up.

He had been pondering over it when Dune spoke up again, requesting to speak to him alone. With a raised brow, Kestrelstar studied her briefly. "You can speak to me here. I will not ask Snakeheart to leave his own den," he told her, giving a wave of his tail for her to state whatever she had to state. // @Rani

Last edited by spade; May 28th, 2021 at 10:22 AM.
Old May 27th, 2021, 03:54 PM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Kestrelstar just gave a snort, having already braced for whatever comment Snakeheart was going to make of his healing job. "This is exactly why I'm the leader and you're the medicine cat. If it was the other way around, a lot more cats would be limping around this Clan," he retorted in a playful manner, giving a flick of his ear as he rolled his eyes over to Snakeheart.

His brace was definitely better, and would allow for Dune to at least walk on it if needed, but the leader agreed with Snakeheart on this one; rest and immobilizing the hurt paw would be best. "I haven't given her an assessment yet, but yes she will be joining. You may come to know me as a grump," he told Dune, looking at her, "but I do have a heart, contrary to popular belief. I'll have the apprentices make you a nest in the nursery, and once your kits come they will also be welcomed to RiverClan."

Now was the matter of names, and the introduction to the Clan. He had a meeting coming up, so he would be sure to inform the Clan of her joining - along with the two other kits he had picked up.

He had been pondering over it when Dune spoke up again, requesting to speak to him alone. With a raised brow, Kestrelstar studied her briefly. "You can speak to me here. I will not ask Snakeheart to leave his own den," he told her, giving a wave of his tail for her to state whatever she had to state. // @Rani
[/INDENT]
She walked out of the deen and said "Thank you for taking pity on me.I know a million cats that would just pass by me or kill me so thank you."
Old May 27th, 2021, 10:15 PM

My Mood: Tired

// @spade
- Kai -
The loner continued to back away. "Sorry. I'll go now", he said, taking one last look at the strange cat before sprinting away. Glancing back to make sure he was out of sight, Kai hid behind a bush, panting as he paused to catch his breath. He waited there for a few moments, ear pressed to the side of the tree. Nothing. Sighing in relief, he padded out from behind the bush and began to walk towards what he hoped was the direction of his home. Phew, that was a close one.

(feel free to have Kestrelstar attack him by surprise)

Last edited by duCky; May 27th, 2021 at 10:15 PM.
Old May 29th, 2021, 10:16 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Fallenpaw
The pregnant molly waddle-ran onto RiverClan territory. It had been twelve moons since she had been here. She owed to a long-strided walk and continued into the territory. I wonder if anyone remembers me. Will Lionstar recognize me? Oooh! I wonder what Mosspaw's doing. And Rainsplash, the old grump. she thought. Now, she had reached the Cattail Pond where she had learned to swim as an older kitten.

She stood still and purred at her happy memories. Maybe my kittens will do that too. she thought, looking to her stomach. She wasn't heavily pregnant, it would still be one and a half moons till she went onto labor, but she still hoped Lionstar would let her back. Home sweet home! she thought.

[ @spade She has no idea Lionstar/storm is now dead. So Kestral breaking the news to her would be very interesting to roleplay out.]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 29th, 2021, 08:37 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riverblossom_ View Post
She walked out of the deen and said "Thank you for taking pity on me.I know a million cats that would just pass by me or kill me so thank you."
Kestrelstar watched her with thoughtful yellow eyes, briefly reminded of how Lionstorm had allowed his mother to stay and kit him despite his outsider history. "You're welcome to head to the nursery, there," he told her, indicating the den with his tail. "I'll be announcing your arrival to the Clan. Once you've kitted, I'll be taking you for an assessment." With a nod to both her and Snakeheart, the gray tabby dipped his head and headed off.

[ Done! Her warrior name will be Sandflower so feel free to add her to the Allegiances as such! ^^ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

// @spade
- Kai -
The loner continued to back away. "Sorry. I'll go now", he said, taking one last look at the strange cat before sprinting away. Glancing back to make sure he was out of sight, Kai hid behind a bush, panting as he paused to catch his breath. He waited there for a few moments, ear pressed to the side of the tree. Nothing. Sighing in relief, he padded out from behind the bush and began to walk towards what he hoped was the direction of his home. Phew, that was a close one.

(feel free to have Kestrelstar attack him by surprise)
[ So, I'm unsure of how to continue here if he left the territory...? ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Fallenpaw
The pregnant molly waddle-ran onto RiverClan territory. It had been twelve moons since she had been here. She owed to a long-strided walk and continued into the territory. I wonder if anyone remembers me. Will Lionstar recognize me? Oooh! I wonder what Mosspaw's doing. And Rainsplash, the old grump. she thought. Now, she had reached the Cattail Pond where she had learned to swim as an older kitten.

She stood still and purred at her happy memories. Maybe my kittens will do that too. she thought, looking to her stomach. She wasn't heavily pregnant, it would still be one and a half moons till she went onto labor, but she still hoped Lionstar would let her back. Home sweet home! she thought.

[ @spade She has no idea Lionstar/storm is now dead. So Kestral breaking the news to her would be very interesting to roleplay out.]
Trotting through the territory with the weak sunlight dappling the marshy earth, Kestrelstar was actually in a rather good mood. Or, at least, less of a grump than he usually was. A small grin stretched across his face, yellow eyes bright and twinkling as he neared Cattail Pond. Perhaps a small dip was in order, just the kind of refreshing thing he needed...

A vaguely familiar scent danced under his nose, and rounding a patch of reeds Kestrelstar settled his gaze on... "Fallenpaw?" he echoed, not sure if that was her name or not. The last time he recalled seeing her in camp was many moons ago, though he did recognize her - at least a little. He'd been a new warrior when she'd gone missing...