Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:02 PM
Rosepaw finder
Last post by DaUwULord
Today 04:56 PM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:54 PM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Eidolon
Today 04:49 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 04:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2024, 10:29 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Caveclaw-She/They

—————————

Caveclaw looked at Spiraltail for a moment as they arrived at a resting stop.
“Thank you for your assistance.” They said, before finding a place to sit down.

@Tallstar

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 14th, 2024, 10:39 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Starrykit
Riverclan | 1 moon
Mind Reader

DAY 0

Starrykit was exhausted and scared, a little fluff ball crouched beside her sister as if Elderkit was a wall capable of defending her from the whole world. Or, at least, diminish the fear that seemed so intent on attacking her since the day their mother left them.

Once again, she could not help but wonder why their mom had taken such a cruel decision. She did not have much knowledge, but her instinct told her that her place should've been with her and Elderkit. Maybe dad, too.
But everything had cracked the day Starrykit had seen blood flying from Viper's face.

Stagheart, was it? The big cat had found someone whose scent reminded Starrykit of Viper, and she was sure that Elderkit could sense it, too. Sweetsap... what a weird name..
But the queen seemed really sweet as her name promised, and Starrykit found herself soon craving herself sinking into the she-cat's fluffy white fur. Like the pelt of a cloud, she thought.

Her nose twitched once, twice. She turned to her sister briefly, inspecting whether she was going to follow her. She was so hungry... and her belly rumbled, but it was such a thin sound that no one apart her could hear it.
Instinctively, she padded up to Sweetsap's belly and craned her neck tentatively, waiting for the queen's permission before reaching for the precious source of milk.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @Estelle

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; June 14th, 2024 at 10:39 AM.
Old June 14th, 2024, 11:05 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
Sweetsap picked up little Softkit and watched. (Any kit/queen/warrior/apprentice that wants a friend or queen to walk with. This is OPEN! )

Willowpaw padded up with Weepingpaw. "Fadingsun.. Hawksun died." Willowpaw whispered. Looking at Stagheart whom she'd padded near. Hawksun was Brightnight's brother, Willowpaw looked uncertain and helpless at this point.

@occultation
@squidz

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

DAY 0
[sorry for the delay!]

Stagheart's gaze softened once more when he heard Willowpaw's words. The Clan was preparing to leave, but any other preparations he had to do could wait. He'd already sent off Willowpaw before; now was a time where they could catch up before they had to leave.

"Hey... I'm real sorry to hear that," he murmured, his voice a low rumble as he laid his tail tip on Willowpaw's shoulder. "Y'know... you're real strong for bein' able to stand through this. Even warriors older than you might've broken down by now," he meowed, trying to sound a bit more positive. He hesitated, not knowing if these were the right kinds of words to say, but hopefully the apprentice could see that he was trying. "Come on... you can walk with me when we leave, alright? And if you wanna talk about anythin'.... I'm here for ya, kid."

It was the truth. He had glanced over at the healing area; Berrypaw would be fine, she didn't need him worrying over her right now when she had a whole denful of patients. For now, Willowpaw needed him... so he'd try to do what he could.

DAY 1

Stagheart stretched, letting out a sigh as he moved his aching muscles. The first day of journey towards the mountains was already taking a toll, simply for the fact that he hadn't slept in so long. He was mentally and physically exhausted.

The large warrior looked down at Willowpaw, offering an encouraging smile despite the dull tiredness in his blue eyes. "Looks like we can stop here. You, uh... how are ya feelin'?" He asked hesitantly, glancing around for a good place to set up a makeshift nest for the night.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 14th, 2024, 11:26 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post

Starrykit
Riverclan | 1 moon
Mind Reader

DAY 0

Starrykit was exhausted and scared, a little fluff ball crouched beside her sister as if Elderkit was a wall capable of defending her from the whole world. Or, at least, diminish the fear that seemed so intent on attacking her since the day their mother left them.

Once again, she could not help but wonder why their mom had taken such a cruel decision. She did not have much knowledge, but her instinct told her that her place should've been with her and Elderkit. Maybe dad, too.
But everything had cracked the day Starrykit had seen blood flying from Viper's face.

Stagheart, was it? The big cat had found someone whose scent reminded Starrykit of Viper, and she was sure that Elderkit could sense it, too. Sweetsap... what a weird name..
But the queen seemed really sweet as her name promised, and Starrykit found herself soon craving herself sinking into the she-cat's fluffy white fur. Like the pelt of a cloud, she thought.

Her nose twitched once, twice. She turned to her sister briefly, inspecting whether she was going to follow her. She was so hungry... and her belly rumbled, but it was such a thin sound that no one apart her could hear it.
Instinctively, she padded up to Sweetsap's belly and craned her neck tentatively, waiting for the queen's permission before reaching for the precious source of milk.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @Estelle
Sweetsap purred gently down to the little kit. Laying on her side gently she gave the little kit a soft purr of approval. Her soft tail wrapping the kit in a warm and protective, but not suffocating sense. A small spot open for Elderkit to follow whenever they wished. Sweetsap looked up to Stagheart and gave a gentle purr and blink of thanks.

Sweetsap felt the little kit as she snuggled into her fur for a moment, seemingly glancing back at there sibling, perhaps wondering if they were going to follow. Sweetsap gave a small purr of encouragement to Elderkit. Sweetsap looked back to Starrykit and admired the cute features. "Your very pretty." Sweetsap purred gently. Looking at Elderkit and giving the same compliment.
@squidz
@Estelle\

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 14th, 2024, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

Grande / WHITETHUNDER
She/Her - 12 Moons - Friendly, Chatterbox - RiverClan Warrior/Outsider - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy white molly with flecks of light gray and heterochromic
eyes, one dark green and one light blue eye

Grande's smile stretched from ear to ear as Mister Fading talked about clan names, and how she would need to get a new one. Oh goody, a new name given by the leader!! She hoped it would be something cool like Grande (with the e sounding like an e), but instead she was met with something different. Whitethunder. "W-Whitethunder? I-I," she stammered, unable to get her words out. "I love it!! Its so so so so pretty!! Thank you so much Mister Fading!!" Whitethunder purred, her blue and green eyes shimmering with pleasure. Whitethunder was an amazing name, and Grande, well maybe she could call herself grande for short, loved it. It was pretty and unique and was overall a 10/10 name in her opinion.

A bit had passed and Whitethunder remained with her new clan, humming a soft tune as she groomed her fluffy fur. The molly shot up and bounded over as Fadingsun started adressing the RiverClan. A move?? Wow, this was gonna be fun!!! Whitethunder's first adventure!!! Yes please!!! Grande heard Berry, one of the plant-cats name asked to round cats up to carry some 'herbs?' Whitethunder didn't know what those were, maybe some kind of plant that the plant-cats used. The young molly bounced over to Berry and the other plant cats, a grin on her face. "Hey berry! Remember me? It's Grande! Only i'm not grande anymore, Mister Fading gave me a super duper cool name - Whitethunder!! Isn't that amazing?! Anyway, i'm here to help you and other plant-cat carry some plants! Also, we are B. F. Fs. FOR. EVAH!!!" she purred, her two different colored eyes shining as she spoke. "So, can ya gimmie some plants to carry for ya? " Grande asked, tilting her head

[ @starry - Other Plant-Cat | @squidz - Berry is now forced to be Grande's bestie ]
[Just letting ya know White isn't submitted yet as Idk if om supposed to submit her yet]
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit had been sitting in one of the dusty corners of the weird twoleg structure. He hated it here, he hated Twolegs. There was nothing he could find to be enthusiastic or happy about, he was just sad. No he was angry. Those pathetic excuses for other clans, more like monsters, had invaded their camp and chased them out. That was riverclans rightful home, Aspenkit's home! They had no right to do what they had just done. if he had been an apprentice and known how to fight he would of chased those ugly faced cats right of camp and made them regret ever setting paw on his territory but he didn't and he couldn't have. The horrors he had seen in the clearing still sat at the back of his mind. He would make them pay, one day he'd get revenge for what they put him and the rest of ruverclan through.

It was getting dark now and the last of the stragglers had arrived. No sight of Shorecrest....aspenkit felt his heart clench, he wanted to cry. Where was his mom? Surely she made here right? Maybe she was a little bit late or or m-maybe she had gotten lost and she was finding her way back. Right? That was the answer surely. Even though aspenkit had been in distress he had seen how large the territory was when swanberry had carried him here. Though initially he had been angry that he had been dragged away from camp before he could find his mum but after a bit of sulking he felt grateful towards the queen. He would thank her when he saw her again.

The sound of Fadingsuns voice brought aspen'kits attention. It was time to stop sulking, your mom is strong! Shorecrest would be ok. Shrugging off the awful feeling he didn't want to associate with anymore, aspenkit crept out of his corner and made he way closer to the other cats. Looking up at where the leader stood, he sat down listened. He felt a sense of pride and determination bubble up back inside him as Fadingsun spoke. They still had their clan, and their leader! They'd survive for sure. They'd show those monster that they were not weak and stronger then all those pathetic clans would ever be.

They'd been journeying to the mountains! Wow now that his initial grief had subsided he realised how cool this would be. He had never been out of camp before and now they were going to go on this whole long journey to the mountains!! What was a Mountain-? Didn't matter, adventure! Exploring! This was so great- wait they're leaving now!? But how would Shorecrest find them....

Aspenkit watched as Fadingsun made his way up to the meeting spot, it's fine. Everything was fine. When they came back he'd see his mom's again maybe he'd even see her on the journey. Right now he had an adventure waiting for him and he wasn't bailing out on that opportunity. Like Fadingsun had said, older kits could walk on their own. He was an older kit, one more moon till he becomes an apprentice. Maybe he could help with something.

The was two small to help injured cats, he knew that. Carry younger kits? Could he do that?? He wasn't sure wait- wait maybe! Wait no. Wait yes! He could help berrypaw and Mistyshard carry leafcat things! Uh the real name was, um herbs. Yes herbs. He would help carry herbs. He darted away from the crowd towards where mistyshard and berrypaw had made the temporary leafcat den. They looked pretty busy, so many injured cats.... There was another white cat here he didn't recognise and she seemed to be hovering around excitedly. Stranger, he though has he squinted at the shecat and slunk past her quietly. "Berrypaw, can I help carry herbs? Or help with anything else for that matter. I'm trying to be useful since Fadingsuns said that older kits could walk on their own" he informed the apprentice proudly. He wanted to help but he knew herb stuff was important so if he was particularly allowed to carry them then that was ok. He glanced up at the stranger again, he wasn't in the mood to trust cats he didn't know. Expscially after what had just happened. "who are you..." he asked, glaring at them. He'd play nice so long, she didn't smell like other clans.

Tags:
- Berrypaw ( @squidz )
- Grande/whitethunder ( @Bean )
- Mistyshard ( @starry )
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post

SKYDUST
[ 13 MOONS ]
[ gray tabby tom with green eyes ]
[ HE / HIM ]
[ BEEFED UP T1, LYREBIRD'S LULLABY, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 ]
ignore that his previous post said dreamwalker, that no longer stands!
Skydust. That was a good name. Sure, the 'dust' part reminded him a bit of Rust, but he didn't mind that. Oh wait. They were leaving? Already? The former kittypet didn't know anything about what had happened with the other 3 Clans, but began to piece together what had happened slowly with Fadingsun's words.. The other Clans had driven them out? Well, he understood why they left. The gray tabby looked to the herb cat- Mistyshard, he thought, and padded over. "I can help with herbs," he said.

@starry - @squidz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Algaetail padded over to who assumed were the cats in charge of the herbs. "I can help carry some" he said.

Mistyshard - @starry
Berrypaw - @squidz

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

DAY 0

Berrypaw was... exhausted. A tiredness she'd never felt before seeping into her bones as she sunk to the ground with a sigh; mentally, physically, emotionally... she was torn up. Her paws were stained red, green, yellow with a mixture of blood and other plant substances... and she didn't both to clean them. Not even with the stickiness of cobwebs stuck on her claws.

Glancing up as the friendly cats approached her, Berry gave a weak smile — and attempt to show her gratitude.

"We don't have much, but... I appreciate your help,"she mewed, her voice hoarse as she pawed over the pitifully-small herb bundles to the volunteers.

The she-cat then padded off to some corner of the Twoleg den alone, practically collapsing and falling asleep almost instantly. It was a brief sleep, knowing they'd be leaving in just a few hours — but it was necessary. The apprentice slept, undisturbed until Fadingsun's cry that it was time to go.

DAY 1

Berrypaw had been walking with Mistyshard, her head facing down for most of the journey. It wasn't until they reached their stopping point that she sighed, lifting up her head to look around. The mountains were... closer now. Not too close. She'd never really looked at them like this, in all of their looming glory... but knowing that they were headed there sparked fear in her. Those jagged peaks pointing to the sky... what did they hold? And... imagine falling from them? She shuddered at the thought, quickly pushing it away before she dwelled on it for too long. She just had to keep moving...

The weak meow of her friend calling to the Clan's deputy made her ears perk up and swivel towards Cobwebpaw. Berrypaw's heart sank at the look of the apprentice, the missing leg still making her shiver at the thought of it being removed. Berrypaw wanted to pad towards her, but then hesitated — she'd called for Dusklion, not her. Would more than one cat be overwhelming? Berry really just wanted to check in, but... her thoughts ran rampant, of course, diluting her sense of what would be good to do.

You're the medicine cat apprentice, for cryin' out loud! At least go check on her!

Hesitating, Berrypaw willed herself to move before she slowly padded towards Cobwebpaw. As she got closer, she offered a weak smile, as if trying for encouragement (but it didn't quite reach her green eyes, dulled from tiredness and an overworked mind that was still processing all that had happened).

"H-Hi, Cobwebpaw... how are you feeling...?"

It felt like a stupid question — everything hurt, of course! — but the exhausted apprentice didn't know what else to ask. She hoped Cobwebpaw could see through the superficial inquiry and just knew that she was wanting to say hi... and besides that, Berry felt incredibly guilty about not being able to comfort her friend when the leg removal occurred. Even afterwards, Berrypaw's stomach had churned just thinking about viewing the wound; it was beyond anything she had been anticipating to encounter from the battle, much less to someone she considered a friend. Now, with the legs tump patched up and hours after removal, it was more bearable to look at... and not be immediately reminded of the horrible sounds she'd heard.

[ @finley !! @taillow (in case dusk walks over while they're talking hehe) ]

Old June 14th, 2024, 11:34 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

DAY 0
[sorry for the delay!]

Stagheart's gaze softened once more when he heard Willowpaw's words. The Clan was preparing to leave, but any other preparations he had to do could wait. He'd already sent off Willowpaw before; now was a time where they could catch up before they had to leave.

"Hey... I'm real sorry to hear that," he murmured, his voice a low rumble as he laid his tail tip on Willowpaw's shoulder. "Y'know... you're real strong for bein' able to stand through this. Even warriors older than you might've broken down by now," he meowed, trying to sound a bit more positive. He hesitated, not knowing if these were the right kinds of words to say, but hopefully the apprentice could see that he was trying. "Come on... you can walk with me when we leave, alright? And if you wanna talk about anythin'.... I'm here for ya, kid."

It was the truth. He had glanced over at the healing area; Berrypaw would be fine, she didn't need him worrying over her right now when she had a whole denful of patients. For now, Willowpaw needed him... so he'd try to do what he could.

DAY 1

Stagheart stretched, letting out a sigh as he moved his aching muscles. The first day of journey towards the mountains was already taking a toll, simply for the fact that he hadn't slept in so long. He was mentally and physically exhausted.

The large warrior looked down at Willowpaw, offering an encouraging smile despite the dull tiredness in his blue eyes. "Looks like we can stop here. You, uh... how are ya feelin'?" He asked hesitantly, glancing around for a good place to set up a makeshift nest for the night.
Willowpaw looked up to her mentor, pressing her muzzle to his briefly. "It's alright...... I guess life moves on..." Willowpaw whispered. Listening to his gentle encoruagment and praise. Willowpaw purred softly, "I suppose they would... I'd love to walk with you." Willowpaw meowed gently. Willowpaw looked at her mentor and whispered. "I'm worried about Daisykit though... she's so... small."

(DAY 1)

Willowpaw blinked at Stagheart. Yawning. "I'm tired. A nap would be nice." Willowpaw yawned again. Shaking out her fur. Seeing Weepingpaw she called out. "Come to me and Stagheart, were resting." Willowpaw had seemed to have a bit of a short temper with her siblings rather than with other cats. When Weepingpaw opened his maw to argue, Willowpaw narrowed her eyes and snapped. "Sit down.". When Weepingpaw's maw shut and he grumpily sat Willowpaw flicked her tail, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she licked her brothers ear in apologies as she passed him.

"I'm tired... and just confused... I don't know whether to feel sad or mad or just empty......" Willowpaw mewed to her mentor. Willowpaw streched her long limbs, her oddly long tail sticking up and waving lightly. "I feel like I'm behind on my training." Willowpaw grumbled gently.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 14th, 2024, 11:54 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|{DAY 1}|

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

His paws felt heavier then they had when they'd left, his Speed had noticeably decreased from the original pace he had started at when they had left the twoleg den. He had never walked this far or this long before, he hated it. Now he wished that he had let some cat carry him but then again he had to much pride to ask.

The journey hadn't been all that boring, infact the beginning of it had been quite fun actually! He couldn't help bounding through the group and exploring all the different greenery everywhere, so much more different then the plants in camp. He even saw a living mouse! He wanted to try and catch it but he had reminded himself he had the important duty of carrying herbs and....his mom wouldn't be very happy with him if he were to wander off. Not like Shorecrest was here anyway.

He was brought out of his thoughts as he bumped into the leg of a warrior. Huh? he noticed cats stopping, why were they stopping? Oh! Were they here. Aspenkit peered around the taller cats around him, no the mountains still looked very far away. Aspenkit looked around slightly confused as his clanmates started setting up a makeshift camp...ohhhhh a temporary camp. Were they stopping to sleep! Yay! Aspenkit had never been so excited to sleep before but he couldn't blame himself. His paws were aching and he felt just about read to collapse.

He made his way over to were most of the kits and queens were sleeping, he would keep the herbs with him. He had a job of carrying them after all. It was important and he took his job very seriously. Placing the small bundle down, he layed down curling into a ball and holding the bundle between his paws. Time to get some well needed rest.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 14th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw looked up to her mentor, pressing her muzzle to his briefly. "It's alright...... I guess life moves on..." Willowpaw whispered. Listening to his gentle encoruagment and praise. Willowpaw purred softly, "I suppose they would... I'd love to walk with you." Willowpaw meowed gently. Willowpaw looked at her mentor and whispered. "I'm worried about Daisykit though... she's so... small."

(DAY 1)

Willowpaw blinked at Stagheart. Yawning. "I'm tired. A nap would be nice." Willowpaw yawned again. Shaking out her fur. Seeing Weepingpaw she called out. "Come to me and Stagheart, were resting." Willowpaw had seemed to have a bit of a short temper with her siblings rather than with other cats. When Weepingpaw opened his maw to argue, Willowpaw narrowed her eyes and snapped. "Sit down.". When Weepingpaw's maw shut and he grumpily sat Willowpaw flicked her tail, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she licked her brothers ear in apologies as she passed him.

"I'm tired... and just confused... I don't know whether to feel sad or mad or just empty......" Willowpaw mewed to her mentor. Willowpaw streched her long limbs, her oddly long tail sticking up and waving lightly. "I feel like I'm behind on my training." Willowpaw grumbled gently.

— STAGHEART —

DAY 0

Stagheart nodded sympathetically, appreciating how thoughtful Willowpaw was even though she just lost a whole chunk of her family. He nodded and glanced towards the healing area again, where Mistyshard would have taken Daisykit.

"Don't worry... she's in the best paws she could be in right now," he mused, meaning every word. He had full faith in his medicine cats, knowing they were working their tails off right now. "And we got a few queens that could nurse Daisykit, who I'm sure would be glad to help. Don't you worry too much, alright?" He said gently, knowing it was impossible to stop her worry but just hoping the comforting words would reach her nonetheless.

"Let's get some rest for now, okay? We'll be leavin' soon, 'n we'll probably have to walk for awhile. Why don't you go lay down or somethin'?" He suggested lightly, worried for his apprentice. She looked on the brink of collapsing, whether it be emotional or physical exhaustion — or both — he didn't quite know. He himself was quite fatigued, though he did his best not to show it.

DAY 1

Stagheart's whiskers twitched in muted surprise as Willowpaw snapped to her brother — it was uncharacteristic for her. But honestly, it was to be expected; had he gone through all she did, he would've been a hundred times worse to others around him, he guessed. Lashing out at anyone who spoke to him, probably. So she was doing better than expected, all things considered.

He nodded thoughtfully to her words, pleasantly surprised by her awareness. "Yeah... grief takes its toll in plenty of ways," he murmured in agreement. "Sometimes y'get angry, like ya just wanna claw someone's face — and other times you can't make yourself get up. It's hard... but you've got Weepin'paw 'n me with you. If ya gotta let some things out, y'can... don't hold it all in." He knew from experience that bottling things up just meant all the worse — although he still struggled to heed his own advice on that.

"As for your trainin'... don't you worry 'bout that right now," he added. "We'll make a warrior outta you as soon as we can, y'hear? We just... need to focus on movin' forward right now." He tilted his head, thoughts wandering as he thought of what to say. "I reckon some of this is more experience than you'd get in normal trainin' anyway, so... maybe you'll be made a warrior even quicker, who knows." It was lighthearted because he really didn't know if that was valid, but anything to lift Willowpaw's spirits would be just fine in his book.

Old June 14th, 2024, 12:17 PM

Quote:

Sweetsap purred gently down to the little kit. Laying on her side gently she gave the little kit a soft purr of approval. Her soft tail wrapping the kit in a warm and protective, but not suffocating sense. A small spot open for Elderkit to follow whenever they wished. Sweetsap looked up to Stagheart and gave a gentle purr and blink of thanks.

Sweetsap felt the little kit as she snuggled into her fur for a moment, seemingly glancing back at there sibling, perhaps wondering if they were going to follow. Sweetsap gave a small purr of encouragement to Elderkit. Sweetsap looked back to Starrykit and admired the cute features. "Your very pretty." Sweetsap purred gently. Looking at Elderkit and giving the same compliment.
@squidz
@Estelle\

— STAGHEART —

Stagheart nodded to Sweetsap. "Thanks. I'm... gonna go get myself patched up in the meantime. Can't be bleedin' all over these kits. Uh... let me know if y'need my help, alright? I'll be back soon."

With that he awkwardly dipped his head to the pretty queen before padding off. Before entering the healing area he hesitated — they'd probably need more cobwebs, right? They used them for everyone. Letting out a little grunt of frustration on the medicine cats' behalf, he quickly trotted towards the crevices and corners of the Twoleg den, searching for spider's nests.

Luckily, it didn't take him too long to find some. Spiders seemed to love the corners of Twoleg dens. He found two different chunks and went to work.

[Rolls: 13, 4, 3, 13, 14]

Stagheart shook a stray spider that crawled up his leg — gross. He wasn't necessarily afraid of the creepy crawlers, but didn't want them on him. Using a nearby stick to wrap them up, he carried to the healing area and dipped inside.

[ +3 cobweb ]

Old June 14th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@taillow @finley !! @IDIOTICBEAN101 bean not sure if you kept beaverkit around but feel free to ignore if you wiggled from adder. or stay if you want

Adderpaw looked over to Dusklion and made a weak smile before she looked beck to where they were walking. She didn't know why words wouldn't come out.. Maybe it was just that she didn't want to drop the kit she was carrying.. Yeah that was it. Unable to find words to speak, Adderpaw needed to do something more than a weak smile, so she softly bumped against Dusklion as her little thank you.

Then it was time for the clan to rest. Adderpaw saw Cobwebpaw ask if Dusklion would sleep with her. She wondered what that would be like, before she put the kit down to let them go off and to find someone to sleep with. Probably someone that knew them a little bit better, but then why did no one carry the poor kit but her? Well anyways, Adderpaw looked to the others sleeping with each other before curling into her own lonely ball.. The problem was, Adderpaw could find sleep. Every time she closed her eyes she saw the faces of a whole forest trying to murder her just because of a dislike to her Highranks. Cats she never got the say in if they could be there. Then if it wasn't that, it was the haunting thoughts of dead body snatchers... Unable to find sleep, Adderpaw turned to face her body away from everyone else so hopefully no one would see her looking up at the stars while she pretended to be asleep.