Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Green's Art Shop!!
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 04:03 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:46 AM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:27 AM
101 on how to avoid an...
by taillow
Last post by alec
Today 03:20 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 03:12 AM

Old July 5th, 2024, 09:03 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Search Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[ @gs29513 - Shrewstep | @zozelen - Brownpaw | @Myling - Willowpaw | @Kix - Wispypaw @ @FruitBatz - Honeyoak & Turtlepaw [will add them back]
Dawnstar sat up straighter as a few patrols returned. Shrewstep brought his back with nothing to show for it. She couldn't get upset since she hadn't been certain if they'd find anyone there. Since he had gotten back and with both apprentices in tow, she'd say it was good patrol.

"Alright, good work. You three can head back to camp or go see if you can find the other patrols." Dawnstar told them. She didn't care one way or the other what they did, so long as it didn't involve getting in her fur.

The leader's eyes gleamed as her granddaughter arrived without the rest of her patrol and Turtlepaw and Honeyoak in tow. She was impressed with the blind she-cat's ability to navigate as she did, and more impressed with the fact that she brought two cats back. Dawnstar always expected the best from her kin and did feel inklings of pride when they met her expectations.

"Well done Wispypaw." She praised the apprentice and looked at the other two. "I don't care how or why you got lost, you can follow Shrewstep, Willowpaw, and Brownpaw back to camp if they're going otherwise you're stuck waiting here until we head back," Dawnstar told both Honeyoak and Turtlepaw.

"Wispypaw, do you know what happened to your patrolmates?" The leader asked looking at the dark-furred apprentice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Willowpaw was on a fair amount of edge. The ShadowClan scent had died down an amount, with them not marking the borders with their relocation. And they didn't find any clanmates either. That was a bit disappointing, nothing to prove herself being actually useful. So far, she had proven her self useful but if useful wasn't useful. Not the best attribute to her name, if she was going to be honest.

She trailed behind the others, glancing over her shoulder every few seconds, because who knows whats out there and what they think of her, and because she wanted to find a clanmate and prove herself very kewl n herioc. As of current, she was the polar opposite of kewl n herioc.

When they came back and told Dawnstar the result of the patrol, Willowpaw opened her maw to add something to the report, but then realized she didn't have anything to say. 'We didn't find anyone. I should've looked harder. Maybe I would've been able to help someone back home. Dangit Willowpaw you SCREWED UP ONCE AGAIN. Well, it wasnt really our fault if you think aboout it- Yes it was. You just don't want to admit it, Willowpaw. Willowpaw its because your self-centered. Am i also self-centered? Well, i'm Willowpaw so i guess so. But I'm not! Yes you are. Shush. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No- Wait'

Instead, she just lowered her head a bit, shoulders lowered sheepishly.

[ @gs29513 - Shrewstep! | @zozelen - Brownpaw! |
@Undertaker - Dawnstar Mention! ]

[Bit of a lazy/short post TwT]

(I apologize so much for not being able to reply in a timely manner!!!!!! I have been having writers block and personal things going on )

Honeyoak and Turtlepaw both nodded their heads as Honeyoak followed Turtlepaw to find Shrewstep ( @gs29513 )
Old July 6th, 2024, 06:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar shifted her paws as the rest of her patrols slowly returned. Nightshiver's patrol had newborn kits? The clan leader stared at them curiously as Nightshiver explained herself.

"So we lost a queen and gained new kits." She meowed, a little frigid as she had gotten so used to losing cats that it seemed to affect her barely. "Go ahead and take them back to camp and see if you can find a Queen to nursery them. I expect you to care for them in Starrysmoke's place." Dawnstar stated the obvious. "Yellowtwist follow her closely."
@Estelle - Nightshiver @Aolani - Yellowtwist

Sleepypaw arrived with Duskpaw and Flamegaze at her heel alongside Stagskull. Wonderfully. "Get back to camp, and stick close to Nightshiver on your way back, she has newborns with her and I don't need their scents or cries drawing in predators." She ordered them.
@lostintheorchirds - Duskpaw | @Frozen Reign - Flamegaze [They're added back]

Her attention flickered to Cryingelk as the tom showed up. She fixed him with a cool disapproving scowl. "Lovely to see that you're not dead. Follow the others back to camp." She ordered.
@Chaosbringer - Cryingelk [He's added back].

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 7th, 2024, 01:11 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

Perhaps if he were a lesser cat (like Darkfall), The Spectre might’ve faltered underneath his son’s cold stare. However, that was not the case. Quillpaw’s anger intrigued him, fueled him if anything. The anger was slightly justified after all, but that was neither here nor there at the moment. Right now, he needed his son to devote his anger towards completing their task so that they could get this done with efficiency.

”Very well, this makes things easy then.” The massive tabby mewed once he had been given answers to whether or not they knew the location. He was going to attempt to sneak a lesson into this if at all possible, but it seemed that that was no longer necessary. As they made their way there, he made sure to avoid the muddiest of spots. He hated the stuff, and thankfully this border wasn’t as riddled with the foul substance as the border with RiverClan.

As they went deeper into the surrounding area, a faint sound reached [i]The Spectre[i]’s ears. Was that… crying? The source of the sound seemed to be young as well if one were to simply judge by pitch. Walking with slight caution, he proceeded forward and scanned the surroundings. There were no twolegs out here, or at least none that he could immediately notice. Wait – what was that? Right in the open were two cats that he must’ve missed the first time he scanned the surroundings. Well, that had been fairly easy.

”Follow,” He called to the two toms accompanying him as he approached the two missing cats. ”How’d you get all the way out here – actually, y’know what? That’s not important. We’re here to bring you to our new home.” Blue eyes narrowed slightly as he inspected the two for any injuries ”You two aren’t hurt anywhere, are you?” He’d prefer if they could walk most of the journey, however, if there was anything urgent to attend to, he’d try and get that situated before they left.
[ @Rowan @furrensic @Fish I’m really sorry, a lot of unforeseen circumstances occurred (and I hadn’t seen Fish’s first post) – my replies should hopefully be a lot sooner so we can get this done ASAP]
Time passed by in a nonlinear fashion to Shadowpaw as she waited for someone or something to come and help the two of them get out of here. All that time was to her right now was fear and hope. She waited silently and alert for what may come next for her. Occasionally she would give Wispkit a lick behind his ear to try and comfort him while doing the same for herself. One thing she worried was that those massive monsters would come stomping over for them again. Where would she run to next if they showed up. What if she accidentally sent the two of them over another clans borders? Would they be in even more trouble than facing a massive monster. These were not thoughts that she wanted to face so she prayed to Starclan that it would not have to come between choosing those and that one of her clan members would eventually find her out here.

A few hours passed before she finally heard sounds of foot fall, but unlike Wispkit, she didn't jump as she could tell these were from another cats. A big cat, but a cat nontheless. Soon enough they revealed themselves to her to be in fact a Shadowclanner. Thanking her lucky stars, she motioned Wispkit to get up from the ground and went straight up to Darkfall. "Thank you Mr Darkfall." She quickly said and looked to Wispkit to do the same but instead he looked to the ground. "New home..? Thank you thank you."

"While we walk I should say... We heard the thunderous sounds of monsters and ended up just running away from it... The sounds were everywhere! It ended up with us ending up here.." She said looking a bit down on herself for acting only in fear. "And no.. We are all good aren't we Wispkit...?" She looked to him and only got silence. "Please don't mind him, he forgets he has a voice sometimes." She very well knew that wasn't the case and knew exactly what, how and where the chip on his shoulder was but this cat didn't need to know. She was certain most cats would just crack the chip to something far worst.

[You are perfect, thank you]
Old July 7th, 2024, 05:32 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ][/center]

following after darkfall, quillpaw keeps his eyes locked on the path head. though, he occasionally glances down to avoid any muddy spots. as they reach the border, he raises a brow at the sight of an apprentice and a kit. he simply sends them a half questioning, half judgemental look.

[ @Dark @Fish @Rowan ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 20th, 2024, 03:43 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation – pp perms given by Fish

The Spectre’s ear flicked in slight irritation at being called “Mr Darkfall”. It was fine, definitely no issue, but he did not like that the failure who previously owned the body was referred to so formally. It was gross and well undeserved in his opinion.

”No worries,” The dark-furred tom gently mewed, a slight twitch of his lips to indicate a soft smile ”I’m just glad that we were able to find you and that you are safe.” As much as The Spectre hated putting up this gentle giant facade, he did believe that it was a boon to have found two potential future warriors. Though the clan was large, it would only benefit them to have all of their cats in the clan. Losing some because of an impromptu move would be unfortunate.

Turning to Quillpaw, the former enforcer studied him for a moment. ”Stop scowling, your face will get stuck like that –” He half teased, ”I will be carrying them, I imagine I don’t have to tell you not to get lost – you’re dependable enough.” He then lifted the apprentice (Shadowpaw) onto his back, grunting slightly under the weight. ”Let’s go,” He called to the two accompanying apprentices before leaning down to pick up Wispkit as well.

He couldn’t help but think that this was going to be a big pain in the ass as he began trecking back to where they had left the others.
[ @Rowan @furrensic @Fish aghghhhghghhh and this is all over the place because adhd brain goes brrrrr]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 26th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw was happy to be on Dark's back. She wasn't sure she could keep up with this massive cat. Wispkit on the otherhand was very annoyed to be picked up by his scruff. He wanted to hiss and growl but instead he wore an indignant look on his face. The fiery kit would never say that he was glad to be carried though, since Shadowpaw couldn't pick him up anymore, it felt safe and comforting to be held, especially by someone this massive. They could tear down the whole world for Wispkit! A devilish smirk came to the kits face instead..

@Dark @Undertaker Not sure if they can be returned now... I just wanna play them again ToT