Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
I Didn't Mean to Break...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:27 PM
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:25 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:25 PM
New Landmark Competition!...
by taillow
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:23 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 03:17 PM

Old August 20th, 2020, 07:52 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Training Tawnypaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by esa View Post
Tawnypaw ducked and spun on his heels to rear up and pretended he was clawing out some cat's eyes.

"Is that okay?" he asked nervously.
"impresive! Thats a hard level move to do! Now, how would you defend that move if it were coming at you?" Asked Raggedscar
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 20th, 2020, 11:33 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: New ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Nodding in accordance as his apprentice replied Buckspring couldn't help his smile. "You're good, do not worry, sweet flower." Oh. Maybe it wasn't good to call his apprentice, who it seemed clearly identified as male, flower? Oh well, flowers were like... both genders weren't they. So he could call his apprentice a flower if he wanted to! "Yes! Correct! It is a new territory and all, it got to smell of rogues. And prey of course. Do you want a hunting lesson first maybe?" the scent of prey was getting overwhelming and he licked his jaw slowly. "Little sweet flower, I'm going to keep calling you this cause otherwise my dreams are crushed and I do not want my dreams to be crushed. Like my... flowercrowns." Or his ego.
“U-um sure”
Sparrowpaw tried to smell the air to see where the prey would be but couldn’t make out any specific direction. He kept one wondering how he recognized the awful smell of rogues.
Old August 20th, 2020, 05:09 PM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
"impresive! Thats a hard level move to do! Now, how would you defend that move if it were coming at you?" Asked Raggedscar
Tawnypaw twitched his nose, unsure of how to answer.

"Uh maybe I could like sit down so they can't get under me?" he suggested, realizing how frog-brained that sounded. "Or I could try to jump out of the way?" He was running out of ideas but he felt comfortable with his new mentor.
Old August 20th, 2020, 05:34 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by esa View Post
Tawnypaw twitched his nose, unsure of how to answer.

"Uh maybe I could like sit down so they can't get under me?" he suggested, realizing how frog-brained that sounded. "Or I could try to jump out of the way?" He was running out of ideas but he felt comfortable with his new mentor.
How about a mix between both? Diveroll out of the way!" Raggedscar then did the move at his apprentice, and waited for him to defend it.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 20th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw perked up at the look in her mentor's eyes. For one of the few times in her life she was proud of herself. Even if she had guessed one of them. Oh she couldn't wait to rub it into Shrikeki-paw's face! She listened to her mentor not completely focused. So all rules have meaning behind them? Cool! Wait....think critically of the rules? What did Adderfang mean? To...think about the rules meaning? That was a whole new concept to Marigoldpaw. Hmmmmmm.....that's confusing. She decided to just shrug it off.

Finnally the thing Marigoldpaw wanted to do! Her golden pelt glittered ever so slightly in the sunlight as she vigourosly nodded at what her mentor said. She walked away from her mentor trying to sense some prey. Any prey. Nothing! Darn! She growled softly irritated. Wandering towards the edge of the clearing Marigoldpaw still didn't smell anything other then some crowfood, Shadowclan, pine needles, and something that smelled like frog. Grrrrr! Wait....that's it! She lifted her muzzle to the air parting her mouth ever so slightly. There it was a small frog next to a boulder just inside of the clearing. Yes! She had found something! She would also rub this in Shrikepaw's face! "Got you," She whispered a grin forming on her face. She jumped out of the she had been behind and caught the frog between her paws! "I did it!" She shouted in glee and....let moved her paws off the frog. Suddenly it bounded away leaving a shocked golden she cat in the dust. Wha-how-? GRRRRRRR!
( @Rani Good luck turning her into a warrior for Shadowclan to be proud of. XD)

Old August 20th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Adderfang struggled to not laugh at her apprentice as she swooped in and snapped her jaws down on the escaping frog. It really was too funny her apprentice did so well finding the prey and then as soon as she got it, gone. Amusement in her voice she gently put down the dead frog "You seem to have natural talent in spades but the skill that comes from being trained and experience that one gains from life is something not so easily achieved. You seem to be able to find prey but to have better luck with your next frog let's maybe learn something about hunting." She ushered her apprentice to an open area and gently used her paws to direct Marigoldpaw into a hunting stance. "First your crouch, keep low and balanced with your tail low and back but be careful not to let it drag along the ground. Not gently step forward watching where you're putting you paws to avoid making noise, stealth is key here. Try it." She stepped back to observe Marigoldpaws attempt, continuing to talk to her while she did.

"Different prey will find you in different ways. Frogs will see you coming and feel the vibrations of your steps birds will see you most of all. Voles, mice, rats and most furry prey will smell see and feel you coming so stay downwind and out of sight most of all. Turtles are useless. They don't sense well and cant move fast but their shells make them hard to kill and snapping turtles bit can do some serious damage when they bite so avoid turtles until Ive taught you which are which, rats too for that matter they are serious prey you don't mess with until you are a senior apprentice and only with a warrior." Her face was deadly serious and she bent down to stare Marigoldpaw in the eye to let that lesson sink in before standing again and looking her hunting crouch and stalking over.
@Wolfgirl8

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old August 20th, 2020, 09:59 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
The young warrior glanced up, seeing yellow eyes in the bush. A moment later, Peppersnout was pawing at her. She let out a hiss, irritated at the tom. Thornscratch picked up her prey and headed off to dig up the fat mouse from before.
As a hiss sounded from her maul, he pulled his paw away, watching as she turned to fetch her other piece of prey. Keeping the robin tightly in his jaws, he followed after, questioning with a curious tilt of his head, "Do you have any littermates?"

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 20th, 2020, 10:02 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Thornscratch paused, eyes turning dull, remembering her missing brother. "Yes. I do" the warrior told Peppersnout before picking up the fat mouse and padding back to camp. She didn't like talking to cats about her problems. Except for Blackhaze. The molly made a mental note in her head to bring up her problems to him in a couple days from now.

@Slinky
Old August 21st, 2020, 08:25 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
[open]

Doetuft was wandering around. The wounds on her shoulders having finally at least scabbed over and didn't hurt as much when she pulled on them that she could be up and walking freely about. Well as freely as a blind warrior could. It was still strange to the newly named warrior that she could be out in the territory all on her own, despite this not being their original territory, she didn't need anyone to watch over her. She was a warrior. It was still sinking in truth the told and and the tabby molly wondered how long it would take before she stopped referring to herself as Doepaw and instead used her warrior name; Doetuft. Sighing and shaking her head she continued on her small trek. Maybe she would run into some clanmates of hers? Or she would discover some strange natural wonder only a blind cat could appreciate. She didn't know. And in some ways... that was what intrigued this small trek on her own.
Gleampelt spotted her than ran up to her she was always lonely and it looked like Doetuft needed company.
Old August 21st, 2020, 10:00 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
“U-um sure”
Sparrowpaw tried to smell the air to see where the prey would be but couldn’t make out any specific direction. He kept one wondering how he recognized the awful smell of rogues.
Okay. Sparrowpaw was on board. Picking up the clear scent of mouse, a nice first prey, Buckspring lead the way through the undergrowth and the white tom paused and then waited for Sparrowpaw to catch up before whispering, "So. There is a mouse in the undergrowth, you can see it here. Mice can feel your pawsteps before they see or smell you, so you must be upwind for your scent not to be blown over to it. Just like we are right now. You must balance mainly with your hindpaws, leaving your front paws open and free, and then LEAP and kill it. You can do it, go ahead and try."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee