Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hii!
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:43 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 06:38 AM
Word Association
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:26 AM
Never have I ever game!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:19 AM
Favorite cat you've ever...
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 06:15 AM

Old July 14th, 2024, 04:43 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: Kits Need To Learn Too!! [ Kit Lesson Event ]

Rosekit
3 Moons
5/10

As the she-kit heard her name in the many ones called, she looked for her teacher and fellow learners. She hadn't spoken much to any of them, but she figured she should learn.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 - Caveclaw , @gs29513 - Splashleap , @KestrelPaw - Sandtuft , @ollie - Shorekit , @beau - Lionkit , @Omari - Smolderkit )
Old July 14th, 2024, 09:17 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Nutkit walked over. He thought he had rather large paws and hat been told so many times as well.
Old July 14th, 2024, 09:53 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

《RowanMane》
Male | 30 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 16
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Blaaze (Goldfish) + @Seamrog (DuskLeaf) + @phantom (SeaKit) + @Katiethewolfchild (CatfishKit) + @Wingnettle (StarryKit) + @nyme (SalamanderKit) + @Hollyheart of thunder (FishKit)

Okay—5 kits and 2 cats to work with? He could do that. He didn’t know the cats he’d be working with well, though he was sure he’d seen them around. Then there was CatfishKit, who he was familiar with from the journey to the mountains. He somewhat expected the kit to be the one to choose defense.

He went to an area where cats didn’t seem to be going to have the class. “Anyone in defense, c’mere!” He called, scanning the crowd for the cats in his group.

Last edited by Rowan; July 14th, 2024 at 10:05 AM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 10:35 AM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Rosekit
3 Moons
5/10

As the she-kit heard her name in the many ones called, she looked for her teacher and fellow learners. She hadn't spoken much to any of them, but she figured she should learn.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 - Caveclaw , @gs29513 - Splashleap , @KestrelPaw - Sandtuft , @ollie - Shorekit , @beau - Lionkit , @Omari - Smolderkit )
Hey kit! Sandtuft growled. Why don't ya get over here?

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old July 14th, 2024, 10:50 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

------------------

Alright, she had never interacted much with most of these cats, but not like that mattered.

She saw one of the other teachers had already found a student.
Alright.

Caveclaw walked over to where those two, Sandtuft and Rosekit, were before looking around.
"Shorekit! Lionkit! Smolderkit!" She called "Hunting is over here!"

She was just letting them know where to go, simple as that.

So, now what was left to do was wait before getting started.

@CloudlessEve - Rosekit
@KestrelPaw - Sandtuft
@gs29513 - Splashleap
@ollie - Shorekit
@beau - Lionkit
@Omari - Smolderkit

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; July 14th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 10:52 AM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

------------------

Alright, she had never interacted much with most of these cats, but not like that mattered.

She saw one of the other teachers had already found a student.
Alright.

Caveclaw walked over to where those two, Sandtuft and Rosekit, were before looking around.
"Shorekit! Lionkit! Smolderkit!" She called "Hunting is over here!"

She was just letting them know where to go, simple as that.

So, now what was left to do was wait before getting started.

@CloudlessEve - Rosekit
@KestrelPaw - Sandtuft
@gs29513 - Splashleap
@ollie - Shorekit
@beau - Lionkit
@Omari - Smolderkit
Sandtuft nodded in thanks as the she-cat gathered everyone. He padded over and said, Should we each take one kit, or stay together?

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old July 14th, 2024, 11:36 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 3 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

The rolypoly calico bids her brother adieu and barrels toward Rowanmane's legs, skidding to a halt just shy of bowling into him completely. She looks up, standing as tall as she can on her tiptoes. She needs this guy to know she means business!

"I'm in Thee Fence class! Does that mean doing war stuff?" Salamanderkit pipes up. She just doesn't seem to understand that nobody is going to teach babies how to Do Real War–or maybe she doesn't want to believe it. So far as Salamanderkit is concerned, Rowanmane and Goldfish and Duskleaf are about to teach this little gaggle of kittens how to capital-k Kill!

So, she's in for a bit of a let down, but that's life.

"I'm already gonna be good at it. Look at my teeth, shee?" She bares them. There's absolutely nothing remarkable going on in there.

@Blaaze ; GOLDFISH
@Seamrog ; DUSKLEAF
@Rowan ; ROWANMANE
@phantom ; SEAKIT
@Katiethewolfchild ; CATFISHKIT
@Wingnettle ; STARRYKIT
@Hollyheart of thunder ; FISHKIT

Last edited by nyme; July 14th, 2024 at 02:12 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 12:34 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Gingiekit was still rather small and it was fretfully undignified that the big cat would just... look over RiverClan's future Best Warrior Ever! How dare!

"hey!" her tiny voice dripped in indignation as she scampered over on little white paws to the group. "Wet me jwoin!

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old July 14th, 2024, 01:17 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye raised her head as Seabreeze called her name. So, she had been assigned to teach introduction to Clan duties? Shouldn’t be too hard, right? Just... explain patrols and the like? Apparently, Heroneye was still actively trying (and mostly failing) to convince herself that this was not a horrible idea. But she obviously couldn’t just, like, run away. Of course, that would be highly unprofessional, after all. At least she wouldn't be the only teacher. There was still someone to fall back on if she failed utterly, as expected.

Heroneye braced herself. She would have to get the attention of the other cats in her class, and calling for them would be the most efficient way of doing so. “Those of you who have been assigned to the introduction to Clan duties class, come to me.” Heroneye wrinkled her nose, separating herself slightly from the rest of the Clan to make it easier to gather. As expected, her voice sounded so strange when it dared to rise above her Clanmates’. But at least the other cats would likely come soon, and she wouldn’t have to do that again.

( @Yoshdo ; @SeonghwaBerry ; @WebsiteKitty ; @sleepyyjax )

Shellkit - 4 moons - he/him

Shellkit's sister was a bundle of energy as per usual. She bounded over with the speed of a fish in the current, only with far less stamina. Still it didn't seem to stop her! In total contrast to Shellkit, she was going for something far more combat based, killing stuff? Eek! Shellkit couldn't think of anything worse! Though he was happy for his sister to get big and strong, it meant he could always hide behind her. He returned her head bump with glee, "hey sis!" he whispered under the noise of the crowd, "isn't this cool?!?!?"

Sorting took a little wile, but Shellkit didn't mind. It was nice to have a little quiet time before things got busy. Thankfully, he'd been picked out for an introduction to clan duties, sounded fun! Salamanderkit would be doing defence which sounded scary, but it was a win for Shellkit. If his sister knows it all, he'll never have to learn it, riiiiight? "Have fun Salamander! Make sure to kick some butt!" He mewled, giggling as he sauntered off to his lesson.

His little saunter took him to the edge of the crowd; Hopefully he'd be able to spot Heroneye from here. He started to get a little worried, he'd never met Heroneye before so he had no idea what to look for. Soon enough, a voice cut through, calling for the introductory class. Thank goodness! He let out a little sigh, skipping over to her to the brown a white warrior. "Hello!!" He called, "my name's Shellkit!" He took a seat in front of her, wrapping his tail round his paws.

@nyme ^^ lil sibling interaction
@Fits Heroneye!
Class mentions -
@Yoshdo
@SeonghwaBerry
@WebsiteKitty
-

Last edited by sleepyyjax; July 14th, 2024 at 01:17 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 01:49 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@CloudlessEve @KestrelPaw @ollie @beau @Omari @IDIOTICBEAN101
Well, it seemed like Splashleap had gotten her wish. She was helping along with Sandtuft and Caveclaw, and doing basic hunting at that. If nothing else she was good at her assigned lesson, after so long without a river to fish in. Land hunting had been a skill learnt out of necessity, but it had been and always would be useful, like now. It was a lot harder to find a river than it was to find a forest, or meadow. Caveclaw and Sandtuft seemed to have rounded up most of the little pests, but weren't sure whether to separate or keep the group together. In her opinion separating would be nonsense, because there were barely enough kits to warrant it. It wasn't like they each had four kits to teach, it would have been 'groups' of one, one, and two.

I don't see any need to separate, there aren't that many kits anyway. Splashleap mewed, before dropping into her crouch. Perhaps she could demonstrate this step whilst the other two teachers corrected any major positioning problems, and then let the others take the lead on the stalking and pouncing bits of the program. This is the hunting crouch. You need to ensure that you keep your tail low, but above the ground to avoid rustling leaves, and that your weight is more towards your hind end for when you eventually pounce. she explained, assuming that the kits would get the implication to start copying it as best they could. She stayed in her crouch, in case they needed the reference.

Last edited by gs29513; July 14th, 2024 at 01:49 PM.