Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The spooky babies
Last post by ollie
Today 04:15 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 04:11 PM
Star's Kitty Hearts
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:06 PM
but it's no longer you ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:56 PM
September Gathering
Last post by squidz
Today 03:53 PM

Old Today, 06:04 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: reconstruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Acornfall's ears turned when he heard his name. He smiled a big wide grin when he saw Nightwhisper. "Hey, Nightwhisper!" He mewed cheerfully. "I'll be by to visit with everyone when we're done here!" He flicked his tail to indicate he was referring to his assigned construction group. He kinda wished he could go and visit now, but he knew he'd get to play with Emberkit better once everything was finished.

Nightwhisper flicked his tail in a friendly farewell to Acornfall, "I look forward to it." He meowed back, turning to Maplekit, "We've arrived.. so right now." Nightwhisper meowed, his eyes scanned the nursery. "Alright, bracken. Bracken isn't to far from the entrance, so before we do that, Maplekit I want you to go around to all the spots you can find that have holes or look wear and teared and tell me ok? Don't open the holes anymore while you find them, me and Burnedpaw will be right back..... and hopefully Skylark get's her butt over here" Nightwhisper grumbled, flicking his tail to lead Burnedpaw. "Come here, there's some bracken right outside the entrance"

Burnedpaw followed Maplekit, looking over his shoulder at Nightwhisper and glancing around for Skylark. When they reached the nursery, he looked to Nightwhisper when the kit asked her question. Since he was currently the only warrior present for this, he figured Nightwhisper would provide directions on what they should do first.

[@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Nightwhisper]
[ @Splint - Maplekit]
[ @Cinderspirit - Skylark]

Nightwhisper flicked his tail in a friendly farewell to Acornfall, "I look forward to it." He meowed back, turning to Maplekit, "We've arrived.. so right now." Nightwhisper meowed, his eyes scanned the nursery. "Alright, bracken. Bracken isn't to far from the entrance, so before we do that, Maplekit I want you to go around to all the spots you can find that have holes or look wear and teared and tell me ok? Don't open the holes anymore while you find them, me and Burnedpaw will be right back..... and hopefully Skylark get's her butt over here" Nightwhisper grumbled, flicking his tail to lead Burnedpaw. "Come here, there's some bracken right outside the entrance"

@Splint
@Cinderspirit

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 07:31 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/hiraeth
Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
32 Moons

----------------------

Skunkridge gave a short, welcoming nod to Cedarstrike as they spotted her.
"Yup, very important!" Skunkridge replied to Snowpaw "We're checking to see if everythings alright there, and making sure no one who isn't supposed to messes with the herbs."

@snowflake.
@babysith

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 10:08 AM
yellowfang plush

Bump Policy: Whenever lolz ^^
My Mood: Spooky

『 ▏ ✰ ὣ MΛPᄂΣKIƬ ὣ ✰ ▏』
A mostly black calico kit, who never fails to speak her mind

Maplekit nodded, and mewed in response to the orders from the older cat

’Okay! I’ll make sure that I find ALLL of the holes!!!’

Maplekit then ran around,
sticking her head into every pile of rubble,
and hole she could find.
She was gonna make sure that it’s repaired the best possible!
She got distracted with a stick,
but then she got back to work,
popping her head into every hole she could find.
She’ll be the best helper ever!!!
Then she has the idea to fill in the holes with sticks,
to make them noticeable.
Then, after ten or so holes fill with stick piles,
the spotted kit crawled into a big hole,
Testing how large it was, and almost getting stuck,
Because it was too small for her, but crawling out,
before filling it with a couple sticks poking out.
Let’s hope nobody gets stuck with one of those while brushing past!

Last edited by Splint; Today at 10:11 AM. Reason: whoops
Old Today, 12:27 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice
Well Insulated
Mentor: Sparrowpelt • Post Count: 25/100 • ProfileBio

Snowpaw bounded in front of a warrior, asking her question, and to her delight they said they were Skunkridge. "Okay!" she replied enthusiastically, following the older warrior. "I'm Snowpaw! We're helping with the medicine den, right? Is that an important job? I bet it is. Wow! What will the medicine den be like? Will I get to see actual herbs?! Cool!" she chattered to Skunkridge as they walked. Then she saw a brown warrior in front of her, who had turned around to speak. "Oh hi! Are you Cedarstrike? I was wondering where you were! Because Wolfhive had said you would be here with us, to help! With the medicine den!" she said.
---
@Idiotic.Bean101 - Skunkridge
@babysith - Cedarstrike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

art by @/hiraeth
Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
32 Moons

----------------------

Skunkridge gave a short, welcoming nod to Cedarstrike as they spotted her.
"Yup, very important!" Skunkridge replied to Snowpaw "We're checking to see if everythings alright there, and making sure no one who isn't supposed to messes with the herbs."

@snowflake.
@babysith

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: Skunkridge // Snowpaw

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"You're correct!" Cedarstrike chuckled at the young apprentice's energy... It reminded her of her own. The roots of the large tree the den was settled under provided most of the structure, but the walls had holes... Likely washed away by the downpour. "We'll likely be working around sick cats, everyone. Make sure you keep your health in mind while we're here with them. Snowpaw, I think it would be good to make some mud to reinforce the walls with... We'll need sticks... And maybe some leaves for insulation as well." Looking to Skunkridge, she asked. "Where do you think we should start?"

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Today, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Truth be told, from the entrance of the medicine den, Redhawk had been watching. Waiting. Concern for her friend pooled in round-as-the-moon green eyes and the urge to get up and help was strong. But she wasn't sure if she could yet... Besides, Wolfhive had garnered a lot of helpers already, and cats were already working -

Wait. Squinting into the group the hornet recognized two familiar pelts - or rather, unfamiliar in the last half moon. Her gaze flickered to Wolfhive, and in a last minute made decision the reddish-brown hornet wobbled to her paws and, after glancing down at her balance, made her way over on three legs (that would never ever ever feel not weird).

"Excuse me," she called out, waving her tail in the hopes to get the attention of Volepelt and Leopardheart. "Where h-have you both b-been? T-This isn't t-the proper way t-t-to rejoin, you know." Her heart thumped in her chest as she looked between both cats, hoping and praying they would understand and not fight her on it.

For now she tried her best to wiggle her way in between the two missing cats and the rest of the workers; until she knew where they had been and what they were doing back, Redhawk didn't want them involved in any Clan activity.

[ @Catt - hello! both volepelt and leopardheart have gone missing from the clan, meaning they have not been seen in the Clan for the last two+ weeks. redhawk is confronting them as this is not the proper way to rejoin! if you would like to have them rejoin, you will need to make a starter in their character thread, or purchase one of the jail break options! ]

"Alright bye." They left the forest for a long while.