click it!!
Old August 5th, 2024, 09:32 AM
scara pls come home :)

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter Applications

Ospreykit
ospreykit | ospreypaw | ospreyblaze; cry; drift
( alternative names: vulturekit, falconkit)
ospreykit has sent you a friend request!!!

accept? [ yes ] [ no ]

basic info
name: obviously ospreykit silly! [named after her wide watching eyes]
bio: girls just wanna have fun!
possible future purrks: agatha's kitty, lyrebird's lullaby,

Personality: (+) Easygoing, Patient, Curious, (=) Logical, Ambitious, Patient, Observant, (-) Obssesive, Sensitive

With the patience of a saint and the temper of an ice tundra introducing Ospreykit your friendly girl next door always willing to lend a helping paw towards clan mates! She's confident, she's skilled, she's everything you want in a future warrior! Need some help reviewing a battle strategy just ring her up! You wanna to head out into the territory and gossip chat for a little bit? Why not!

You'll often see her hanging out with her small group of minions friends! They are all so nice and always make sure to give others passing compliments! Overall a nice kitty who cares about the well-being of her clan!

But she's a little more complicated than that it took her months of watching and waiting as a kit to build a perfect persona to go out into society with it. Watching from her favorite spot (her mother's den) she would take note of the different interactions that happened within the clan. After careful calculations, she determined a kind-hearted persona was best to interact with others especially outside of the clan.

Who is she underneath the mask tho? She doesn't know she just hopes the facade will melt into her naturally and then it wouldn't feel so fake anymore. However there are a couple of things she knows for certain in her life.

- People watching is her favorite activity. She could spend hours just watching others interacting or just finding out their favorite piece of prey. All of this information is filed away into her mind and she usually doesn't feel the need to use it.

- Loyalty to her family, then her clan. Her family are some of the only people who she believes she can relax around and just stare off. Kindness and loyalty were for clanmates ruthlessness was left for outsiders.

- Ospreykit doesn't see the point of being exceptional at first but once she gets praised for the first time she feels a fire light in her. She is extremely praise-motivated she isn't one for ranks or whatnot but tell her she did good and she'll be smiling for days.

- Now she aims to live the perfect life, become a fantastic warrior and help her clan grow and develop!

[ my favorite icecream flavor is cookies dough! and Ospreykit is mint chip; I know a pshycopath ]

appearance:

A longhaired chocolate mackerel tabby with brightly unsettling amber eyes. She has tiny splashes of white on her brows, ear tufts, chest, and muzzle area.

funsies:

MBTI: INTJ (The Architect)
Character Inspo: Jennifer (Jennifer's Body)
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Aesthetic: Perky Goth
Adult Voice: Andrea Davenport (Ghost and Molly Mcgee)
Kit Voice: Frosta (She-Ra)
Mannerism: Ty Lee (ALTA)

What is your favorite activity?:

Hunting high up in the trees. It's both useful and quite rewarding! [ its actually napping but don't tell Vulturekit I told you that ]

What is your favorite/least favorite season?:

Spring because it's a little mix of everything cold mornings and sunny afternoons. I hate autumn the crunchy leaves reveal my cover too much.

Do you have any dislikes?

Water. Not like ankle-deep water but deep deep water. It weighs my fur down and takes forever to dry! [ she also dislikes insects especially crickets she finds them irritating ]

Last edited by flowsie; August 12th, 2024 at 05:17 PM.
Old August 8th, 2024, 03:58 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

final bump to finish any edits.

hoping to finish making our decisions in the next few days

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old August 12th, 2024, 01:05 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Gargoyle of ShadowClan
Get yourself used to the city of disease we're in
Better not care for the opinions of others
Now you gotta leave the justice and hero
Now I say, give me your heartbeat ringing like
Dit-dit-dit, dah-dah-dah, dit-dit-dit

Falcon / Vulture / Hawk
- Falcon ; strength, wisdom, and connection to the spiritual realm
- death, rebirth, purification, patience, protection, and new beginnings.
- As revered symbols of vision, strength, adaptability and freedom

Sneak / Flood
- Sneak ; He works from the shadows. He is the final line of both offence and defense.
- Flood ; Inevatible, slow but surging. Something you can't escape with ease. You're always surrounded by water. You'll get got one day.

> First choice, do you choose the one who lives actively, experinces life to the fullest? Curiosity and eagerness to learn about what they experience in the moment.

> Or maybe you choose the bringer of death, or...so you'd think. If anything this choice would be nothing more than the gargoyle of the gates. A stubborn guardian who takes their job seriously, takes their job with passion and pride.

> Or, lastly perhaps the adaptable? The one who see's the entirety of the world and drinks it all in one sip at a time. Steady, unwavering, a gaze looking towards the future.

When I take a step forward
Bad memories make me awkward
We gotta play the beat of the abyss
Boom, boom, boom

> I see. Interesting choice. Now to pick a stone. This one here's made of Slate, a stead, well rounded stone. Harmonious, yet strong. A nice color that melds nicely with natural scenery. Although, under the right pressure...it breaks. Shatters. When properly built and supported, it's a stone I would want in my rink.

> Alternatively...I also have this here Basalt. A stone that's sturdy, moldable, capable. Grounded. A little on the darker side but it complements those around it. Supporting instead of being supported this stone is a go to base for many of those looking to have a custom made.

Interesting. Interesting. Well.

Your choices don't matter.

This gargoyle will grow to be all of these things. Curious, the supported and supportee. Strong, sturdy, loyal to a fault. His biggest downfall will be his heart of gold. Proudly embeded clearly on his chest. This gargoyle will serve you well. Lurking in the shadows, shying away from the light. Opinions gentle, but stern when he realizes he needs to be. He will be confident in what he does, and in himself...in due time. Your gargoyle is soft, maulable. He will need care and guidance as he allows moss to grow on his bones.

A Gargoyle to your Guard Dog

pixel art by me, og design & art by Pastelmangoo

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 13th, 2024, 05:46 PM
Coffee Addict

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Scared

May i take kit 8 ? my oc is Seraphimfur, a lightbrown tabby cat

Last edited by Rose; August 15th, 2024 at 11:00 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

In the shadows of our Clan, where loyalty is but a fleeting whisper and secrets coil like serpents, trust is a luxury we cannot afford.

BLACKBIRDKIT
amab ; he/him

noun; a medium-sized songbird with black plumage and a distinctive melodious call, often associated with mystery or foreboding.

adjective; dark and enigmatic, suggesting a brooding or shadowy presence.

synonyms; raven, crow, midnight-feathered, shadowy, nocturnal

THE CURSED HEIR

‘‘Poor George Poor George,
Can't help he was born a king.’

Despair takes many shapes. For him, it was the weight of his own darkness catching up with him. Who could have foreseen that his intricate dance with shadows would lead him to a place where silence became his only refuge?

Legends twist and turn like a labyrinth, growing more treacherous with each step until they ensnare their seeker in a web of their own making.

And Blackbirdkit's dark odyssey was only beginning.

‘‘Poor George Poor George,
She said she wanted everything.’

Blackbirdkit - Blackbirdpaw - Blackbirdgloom
Blackbird- his mysterious and complex nature.
Gloom- his brooding and shadowy presence.
The Dark Enigma
A figure cloaked in darkness, navigating a treacherous path of secrets and internal struggle with a blend of intense introspection and a calculating nature.

Blackbirdkit’s appearance reflects his deep connection to the shadows that define him. He’s a large tabby with a rich, chocolate-colored coat that is long and luxurious. His fur, marked with intricate braided tabby stripes, adds depth and complexity to his appearance. He by the time he is an adult, he’ll be broad-shouldered with a broad muzzle, giving him a powerful and formidable presence. His deep green eyes stand out vividly against his dark fur, reflecting his intense and mysterious nature. Along his stomach and beneath his jaw, patches of white fur create a subtle contrast with his chocolate coat, adding an elegant touch to his otherwise shadowy appearance. His large paws and long claws complete his formidable look, making him a cat to be reckoned with.

‘I'll show you mine if you show me yours
Look what you made me do.’

Chaotic Neutral / INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)
+ Mysterious | Strategic | Resilient +
= Independent | Brooding | Observant =
- Detached | Cynical | Manipulative -
From a young age, Blackbirdkit exhibits a profound sense of mystery that sets him apart from his peers. His enigmatic presence is not merely a product of his quiet demeanor but a deep-seated aspect of his character. Even as a kit, he possesses a reflective quality that makes him seem as if he’s always pondering the complexities of his world. This aura of mystery extends to how he interacts with others—he is reserved and cautious, revealing only what he chooses and keeping his deeper thoughts and intentions well-guarded. His ability to remain elusive and cryptic contributes to an air of intrigue that surrounds him, making it challenging for others to fully understand or predict his actions.

Strategic thinking is another hallmark of Blackbirdkit’s personality. Despite his youth, he displays an impressive capacity for planning and foresight. His strategic nature manifests in the way he approaches problems and interactions, always considering various angles and potential outcomes before taking action. This trait allows him to navigate social dynamics with a level of sophistication beyond his years. Whether he’s maneuvering through a complex social situation or devising a plan to achieve his goals, Blackbirdkit’s ability to think several steps ahead gives him a significant advantage. His strategic mindset is not just a game but a fundamental part of how he perceives and engages with the world around him.

Resilience is a defining characteristic of Blackbirdkit, shaping his approach to challenges and adversity. He demonstrates a remarkable ability to remain composed and steadfast in the face of difficulties. This resilience is not born from a lack of emotion but from his capacity to manage and control his responses. Even when confronted with setbacks or obstacles, Blackbirdkit maintains a calm exterior, allowing him to address problems with clarity and determination. His resilience is a reflection of his inner strength and adaptability, qualities that will continue to develop as he grows and faces more significant trials.

Blackbirdkit’s independence is a core aspect of his character, influencing how he interacts with others and navigates his environment. He values his autonomy and prefers to rely on himself rather than seek assistance from others. This independence is closely linked to his brooding nature, as he often spends time alone, reflecting on his thoughts and observations. His solitary tendencies are not indicative of loneliness but rather a preference for self-reliance and introspection. Blackbirdkit’s independence allows him to explore his own thoughts and ideas without external influence, fostering a deep and personal understanding of himself and his surroundings.

As he matures, Blackbirdkit’s brooding nature becomes more pronounced. His tendency to dwell on complex and often dark thoughts reflects his deep contemplation of the world. This brooding quality is not simply a sign of melancholy but a manifestation of his ongoing analysis and understanding of his environment. Blackbirdkit’s reflective nature helps him process his experiences and develop a nuanced perspective on life, contributing to his evolving character. His brooding moments are integral to his growth, as they provide him with insights and understanding that shape his actions and decisions.

Observance is another critical trait of Blackbirdkit’s personality. He has an exceptional ability to notice and analyze the details of his surroundings, making him highly perceptive. This observant nature allows him to pick up on subtle cues and underlying dynamics that others might overlook. Blackbirdkit’s keen awareness of his environment contributes to his strategic thinking and decision-making processes. His perceptiveness enables him to navigate complex situations and understand the motivations of those around him, providing him with valuable insights that inform his actions.

Blackbirdkit’s detachment is both a strength and a limitation. It allows him to remain emotionally distant and objective, which can be advantageous in high-pressure situations. This detachment helps him maintain control over his emotions and make rational decisions, even in challenging circumstances. However, it also means that he struggles to form deep and meaningful connections with others. His emotional distance can make him appear aloof or indifferent, as he often prioritizes logic and strategy over personal relationships. This detachment is a defense mechanism, allowing him to avoid vulnerability and maintain a sense of control.

Cynicism and manipulation are aspects of Blackbirdkit’s character that emerge as he grows. His experiences and observations lead him to adopt a cynical outlook, where he views others with suspicion and skepticism. This cynicism influences his interactions, as he often questions the motives of those around him and maintains a wary distance. His manipulative tendencies are not driven by malice but by a desire to achieve his goals and navigate his environment effectively. Blackbirdkit uses his understanding of others’ motivations to influence situations and outcomes, employing manipulation as a strategic tool rather than a means of causing harm.

As Blackbirdkit matures, he becomes more entrenched in his clan’s darker traditions. He starts to engage with practices such as skinning pelts and keeping the skulls of prey and other cats, reflecting a deeper immersion into the clan’s customs. These activities are not just cultural but also serve to reinforce his complex and evolving identity. His participation in these rituals signifies his growing acceptance of the clan’s more disturbing aspects and foreshadows his development into a formidable and unsettling presence as he transitions from a kit to an apprentice and eventually a warrior. Blackbirdkit’s involvement in these practices highlights his adaptability and the evolution of his character as he navigates the challenges and influences of his clan’s traditions.

Overall, Blackbirdkit is a tom marked by depth and complexity. His mysterious, strategic, and resilient nature shapes how he engages with the world, while his independence, brooding tendencies, and observant qualities contribute to his multifaceted personality. His detachment and cynicism, coupled with his manipulative tendencies, create a persona that is both intriguing and enigmatic. As he grows and further integrates into his clan’s customs, Blackbirdkit’s character will continue to evolve, reflecting the intricate and shadowy nature of his being.

‘I see a man who gets to make it home alive,
But it's no longer you.’

[ TW: this part contains mentions of mental illnesses and decreased sanity. please avoid reading if this makes you disturbed or uncomfortable ]
I. Fragile Beginnings
From the moment he was born, Blackbirdkit was the smallest and weakest of his litter, struggling to survive his early days. His frail condition possibly sparks worry among the clan, and his vulnerability became a defining feature of his early life. Determined to overcome his initial disadvantage, Blackbirdkit will develop a fierce drive to prove himself, pushing through his weaknesses with relentless determination. This forges a resilience within him and sets the stage for his future, as his need to assert his strength and overcome his early limitations would shape his actions and interactions throughout his life.

II. Early Exposure to Skinning
As a young kit, Blackbirdkit is captivated by his mother, Dawnstar, as she skillfully practices skinning the pelts of various animals. Observing her meticulous work, he develops a deep fascination with the process, viewing it not as a grim act but as a significant and intriguing skill. This exposure fuels his curiosity and desire to learn, seeing skinning as a rite of passage that reflects strength and prowess rather than something to be feared. His growing interest in these practical skills becomes a defining aspect of his development, aligning him more closely with his mother’s methods and worldview.

III. Learning From the Best
Upon becoming an apprentice, Blackbirdkit eagerly requests to learn the art of skinning pelts from his mother, Dawnstar. The training is rigorous and exacting, with Dawnstar potentially imparting her skill with care and precision. As Blackbirdkit masters the technique, the act of skinning becomes a point of pride for him and a way to prove his worth. However, this intense focus on the craft subtly deepens his detachment from the lives of the creatures he handles, reinforcing his growing emotional distance and his perception of the process as a symbol of his strength and skill rather than a grim necessity.

IV. Status Quo
As Blackbirdkit advances in his training, he begins to view skinning pelts not merely as a skill but as a significant marker of his status and capability within ShadowClan. This evolving perspective leads him to start collecting and displaying pelts and bones as personal trophies. His growing obsession with these macabre trophies further isolates him from his peers, reinforcing his unique and increasingly disturbing path. Concurrently, his behavior becomes more erratic, and signs of possible mental illnesses such as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) start to emerge. These conditions contribute to his deepening emotional detachment and growing fixation on his trophies, cementing his role as an enigmatic and unsettling figure within his clan.

‘Poor George Poor George,
He's going blind to watch you lose.’

Dawnstar | “Mother” | ★★★★★
“Dawnstar is the epitome of strength and authority, a force to be reckoned with. As my mother, she’s the one I look up to the most, not just because she leads our Clan with an iron paw, but because she embodies everything I aspire to be—powerful, respected, and feared. Her skill in skinning pelts isn’t just a craft; it’s a demonstration of control, of bending the world to her will. There’s a calculated brilliance in everything she does, a cold precision that I admire and strive to emulate. Our bond isn’t one of warmth or affection; it’s built on mutual respect and a shared understanding of what it takes to survive and thrive in ShadowClan. I want to make her proud, to show her that I am capable of following in her footsteps, even if it means sacrificing the softer emotions that others cling to. In many ways, she’s the standard by which I measure myself, and I won’t settle for anything less than surpassing that standard.”

Slytiger | “Father | ★★★★☆
“Slytiger is a different kind of strength, one that is quieter and more subtle, but no less effective. He’s actively involved in my life, offering guidance and support in his own way, but I don’t feel the same connection with him as I do with Dawnstar. Where she is cold and calculating, he is more adaptable, more willing to work within the shadows rather than dominate them outright. I respect his cunning and his ability to navigate the complexities of Clan life, but there’s a part of me that wonders if he could be even more if he embraced the ruthlessness that I see in Dawnstar. Still, his presence is valuable to me, and I’ve learned a lot from him, even if our relationship is more practical than emotional. He’s earned my respect, but there’s always that lingering sense that he could push further, be more. I appreciate what he offers, but I don’t idolize him in the same way I do Dawnstar.”

Littermates | “Siblings” | ★★☆☆☆
“My littermates are, for lack of a better word, ordinary. They’re content with the roles they’ve been given, happy to follow the path set before them without question. It’s not that I dislike them; it’s more that I don’t see much value in forming close bonds with them. They lack the ambition and the drive that I have, the desire to rise above the mundane and seize something greater. To me, they’re a distraction, a reminder of what I refuse to become—complacent, dependent, and unremarkable. I watch them from a distance, observing their interactions and their struggles, but I don’t feel compelled to involve myself. They don’t understand the path I’m on, and frankly, I don’t expect them to. In the end, they are just part of the background, figures that share my lineage but not my vision. I’ll always have some level of obligation to them as my kin, but it’s a bond I keep at arm’s length, preferring to walk my path alone.”

Takes a drag through the hole in his neck
He's a Marlboro man.

• Blackbirdkit is drawn to dark places and often prefers to sit in the shadows, finding comfort in the obscurity.

• Even as a kit, he shows a tendency to collect small bones from prey, seeing them as intriguing objects rather than remnants of life.

• He rarely speaks unless necessary, preferring to watch and listen to others quietly, gathering information for his own purposes.

• Blackbirdkit often stays awake late into the night, wandering the camp or gazing at the moon, and sleeps during the day when he can.

• While he can be affectionate towards his parents, it is often in a calculated or distant way, showing care without true emotional attachment.

• He has an unusual obsession with grooming, meticulously keeping his fur in perfect order, almost as if it’s a ritual.

• Blackbirdkit often hides things from others, whether it’s his thoughts, small objects he finds, or his plans, preferring to keep his life private.

• His games as a kit are more complex and strategic than others, often involving detailed scenarios that mirror real-life situations he’s observed.

• He is planned to have Chill of Death, The Bewitched, Killer Aptitude, and Primal Instincts later on in life.

• He’ll be diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD), Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD), Depersonalization-Derealization Disorder, and Conduct Disorder which eventually develops into ASPD.

• If he were human, his favorite ice cream flavor would be dark chocolate—his creator’s favorite is coffee ice cream.

Lyrics from:
- Poor George, James Supercave

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; Today at 01:12 PM.