Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:22 PM

Old January 24th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[ @Sharp moon @x ghostie ]
[I'm gonna guess you didn't see my post in the clearing then! ]

Squirrelear followed close behind, curiously wondering how he even got behind considering he left first. Frowning, he opened his jaw to scent the air, his ears turning every which way. Internally, he remembered he didn't teach Silentpaw to hunt yet due to her irrittable behaviour and flicked a tail in her face to tell her to be quiet. Hopefully she would get the message, he didn't want her to scare away any prey they had a chance at fighting. Scenting nothing in the air he crouched down after shaking his head at Sheeplight. Yesh, what was her malfunction, they just got out here and she was already glaring. Guess that's what happens when you sit on your- his thoughts were cut off as he heard a rustling in some ferns nearby. Flicking an ear towards it from his position, he carefully started towardsnit, hoping that brat of a warrior had seen too.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 24th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Undertaker
Yes! A mentor that was going to teach her! This was awesome!
Faithpaw smiled widely at Dawnstripe. "Aye!" The little calico purred in excitement before getting down in a messy hunters crouch, it looked like she was going by feel instead of how it was supposed to be. Her weight wasn't evenly divided nor was her paws in the right place but her tail was off the ground and she looked like she was trying. "Is this it? I feel its not right..." Faithpaw meowed looking up with her hazel eyes.
@Moonraven
Beastspark watched the mentor and apprentice interaction with an odd fondness. That reminded him to go and visit the medicine den, it's been a while since he's bothered to train Emberpaw. Between her and his daughter he really was failing in the role model department. He glanced over at Dawnstripe when she told him to go ahead. He'd rather watch and see how the training went, he'd catch prey for the clan known they desperately needed it. It wasn't hard to tell what was off about Faithpaw's stance, yet, he left it alone seeing as she wasn't his apprentice. After watching for a moment, he took off ahead of them to scout out some prey.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:38 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@x ghostie @Pepperkins
[Haven't been responding because you guys mentioned the wrong person.]
The sweet little apprentice's personality had turned utterly sour since being paired with Squirrelear. He was literally the worse mentor ever! She would have let him know if she could talk. Silentpaw didn't get why she got the tail to the face, did he not know that she could not talk at all. She was mute, maybe he just thought she was super quiet. She made no sound as she watched the other two hunt, she didn't know how to hunt since someone didn't bother teaching her. Perhaps if she'd watched and practiced herself she'd figure it out.
---
@Undertaker @Fuzzy
Dawnstripe kept an eye on Faithpaw as she moved into a hunting crouch. The grumpy she-cat was a little happy to see that she wasn't utterly horrible. She could work this. Ignoring the hovering deputy, she rose and circled around the apprentice glaring at the placement of her paws. "Good, not great nor perfect but I can work with this." She told her. "Watch me and then tell me what you did wrong." It would be easy to just correct Faithpaw, but she liked to have cats learn from their mistakes realizing them herself would be even better. There were different techniques for different prey but a basic hunting crouch would do here.

Dawnstripe lowered herself into a crouch, close enough to the ground that her belly nearly touched the snow, shifting her paws so that her weight was equally disturbed to all four limbs. She kept her tail low, though she made sure it didn't drag along the ground. Her hind legs were ready to leap and her front paws were position to pounce. She let her watch for a few seconds before rising to stand again. "Alright, so tell me how your crouch different from mine?"
---
@MagicCat99
Softpaw watched her mentor with dull eyes as she caught the mouse rather easily. She did her best to work up some enthusiasm to learn even though it wasn't really working. With a deep breath of cold air, Softpaw shifted into a hunting crouch sort of. Her paws were placed somewhat correctly, the one front paw was out too far ahead and it was throwing off her balance. Even though her tail was not dragging she was having trouble keeping it still, anxiety made her twitchy. "I-I-Is this g-g-g-g-good?" She stuttered, ears refusing to remove themselves from their plastered position against her head.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 24th, 2020 at 10:39 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:18 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

[ sorry ! i thought that you had changed your name or such. poor person is gonna be really confused when they see the mentions lmao. ]
@Pepperkins @Moonraven

the molly quickly soften her face-- it wasn't her fault the tom just practically caused her to feel some annoyance. and tiredness. she was still very tired from being awaken from her nap! meanie new deputy. kidding. ish. sheeplight perk her head, twisting her head to the sound of the noise. her ear flicker, lowering her head as she moved to the side. the warrior was a bit too heavy foot to approach so silently, not wanting to risk the chance of ruining the catch-- she decided to act as backup. sheeplight flicker her tail, gesturing to silentpaw to come over to her and also act as.. backup-- backup? she lower her body, gazing at the ends of the bush-- waiting for the prey to possibly dash out.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:46 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

@MagicCat99
Softpaw watched her mentor with dull eyes as she caught the mouse rather easily. She did her best to work up some enthusiasm to learn even though it wasn't really working. With a deep breath of cold air, Softpaw shifted into a hunting crouch sort of. Her paws were placed somewhat correctly, the one front paw was out too far ahead and it was throwing off her balance. Even though her tail was not dragging she was having trouble keeping it still, anxiety made her twitchy. "I-I-Is this g-g-g-g-good?" She stuttered, ears refusing to remove themselves from their plastered position against her head.
"It's good for a first try." Russetpatch meowed. She showed an example again. "Try again." She meowed as she stood again. "Try getting that paw a little more closer to yourself." She pointed to the paw that was in front with her tail. I remember my first hunting lesson.. The she drifted away into thoughts before shaking her head to get out of it. She gazed at Softpaw, twitching her tail tip as a sign the apprentice should try again now.

Click my dragons!
Old January 25th, 2020, 11:48 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

With Cavehowl and Ravencall close behind, Wolfglare headed for the Riverclan border, ears perked and alert for any trouble. He was slightly nervous to be going to the border with their enemy, but he also knew they needed to keep up on marking their border. He only hoped there were no fish-faces there to cause any trouble.

@RuinsNight @Silhouettes

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 25th, 2020, 07:18 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@Shimm @Starfall

Burnetsnap's paws twitched, itching to cuff Cardinalpaw around the ears. Bug brain? Really. He wasn't aware that being a mentor was so difficult! Seriously, he thought it was just mindlessly relaying information to a bright-eyed student, but apparently there was more to it than that. The dynamics between mentor and apprentice mattered, too. Huh. Who would've thought.

"We'll let the patrol deal with the border," he responded to Stormlily, using her as a distraction to keep himself from growling at Cardinalpaw. Burnetsnap was just making sure he knew how much his old mentor had taught him! And... it wasn't much, by what his apprentice had said. Well. Guess he had to do all of the teaching, then. Great.

Still, Cardinalpaw deserved a response, at the very least. Taking a deep breath, Burnetsnap tried to calm himself before responding. "Okay, okay. I get that. I guess I don't really learn by watching, either," he meowed, voice taut with tension. It was very difficult not to snap at his apprentice—snap was in his name, after all—but he didn't want the kid to hate him. He would suffer through this if it meant they could be friendly in the future. Maybe.

That ThunderClan scent was really bugging him. "We're by the ThunderClan border, Cardinalpaw," he replied. "But it's good that you know it's a Clan scent." They all reek, he thought to himself with a grimace. "Stormlily—you don't think the squirrel-chasers made their way into our territory, do you? I won't report it to Beastspark if you don't." asked the gray warrior. He was hoping to clear his worries before they actually started hunting.

Burnetsnap sniffed the air again, trying to ignore the other Clan's stink. There was prey nearby... maybe vole? Or was it a bird of some sort? He wasn't quite sure. Well, at least there was something that they could hunt, since he hadn't spotted a single frog or lizard since leaf-fall. "Cardinalpaw, what do you smell? Besides the other Clan." The tom looked around, searching for any sign of life within the undergrowth. It might not have been the best idea to hunt near a border—the stench was almost overwhelming. "You'll—you'll get better at distinguishing smells with time," he added as an afterthought.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; January 25th, 2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

With Cavehowl and Ravencall close behind, Wolfglare headed for the Riverclan border, ears perked and alert for any trouble. He was slightly nervous to be going to the border with their enemy, but he also knew they needed to keep up on marking their border. He only hoped there were no fish-faces there to cause any trouble.

@RuinsNight @Silhouettes
Cavehowl walks with the same pace as the other two on the patrol her ears always perked up during patrolls to keep aware of her surrondings her eyes glancing around
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old January 25th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ @Moonraven @x ghostie ]

Squirrelear padded towards the rustling, crouched down as far as he could. He noticed he stuck out against the ground with his ginger fur and frowned, hoping whatever it was wouldn't notice him. Once he got close enough, Squirrelear readied his haunches before pouncing. Sadly, he miss judged the position and landed right next to a slithering lizard. It started to skit off just as he stood up and he managed another jump and caught it under his paw. He was just about to kill it when he realized that this was probably a good way to mess with that kit he was supposed to be training. With a smirk, he picked up the squirming prey and walked over to Silentpaw. "Alright squirt, time to kill your first prey," he said as he placed it down in front of her with a paw over it. He pointed to it's neck as he adjusted his paw not to cover it, "Go on, bite it!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; January 25th, 2020 at 09:13 PM.
Old January 26th, 2020, 05:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Hailstorm liked the young tom's enthusiasm. She glanced back in the direction of the frog.
"For warm, fresh-caught prey, we usually bury it under some leaves, dirt, or snow. We can put it by the frog and cover it up, so that other animals won't find it before we can get back to it," she instructed, turning to lead the way back to the frog. She lifted her nose to scent the air and caught a whiff of what smelled like another bird. She glanced back to see if Falconpaw had scented it, too.
Taking the bird he had caught, Falconpaw followed Hailstorm back toward the frog when he.. hesitated, catching a whiff of another bird and his ears perked. Setting his catch down under the impression Hailstorm would watch it, he crouched down to follow the scent of the bird.

... And there it was!!! Attacking his frog, what a jerk. Falconpaw crept toward the crow, waiting just a moment before he pounced at it.

This time was not as successful. He hit its tail, and the bird squawked in alarm and jerked around in a flurry of feathers, twisting to peck at Falconpaw's face. In a panic, Falconpaw recoiled with a hiss, using his other paw to smack the bird down and pin the struggling creature.

A bite to its throat killed it, and Falconpaw let out a sigh of relief. What a pain..

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules