Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hi I'm Crystalgem
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
Hi, i'm Mattimeo
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by fade
Today 08:10 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:38 AM

Old January 22nd, 2020, 02:04 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Falconpaw returned to his crouch, pleased with his newfound ability to do it properly-- hopefully!

Scenting the air, he caught another whiff of that thing.. a bird? Oh, he did not care about what it was. It would not matter because he wanted to kill it regardless.

Following the scent in his crouch, he tried to keep his steps light as he tracked the scent through the snow.

And then he saw it: a blackbird pecking at the frozen ground.

Tensing his muscles, he hesitated before he moved forward, slowly, slowly, slowly, and then... POUNCE.

His large paws smashed into the bird, pinning it down, and he delivered a sharp bite to its neck.
Hailstorm watched with bated breath while her apprentice made his first hunt. She watched as he crept forward, taking notes on his form. He was doing well so far...

And he caught it!

The gray warrior waited until she was sure the bird was dead before emerging from her hiding spot and trotting forward.
"Great work, Falconpaw!" She praised, tail waving. "Quite an impressive first catch. Birds are tricky prey. Would you like to try tracking down something else today?" She wanted to make sure he wasn't too burnt out already.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 05:52 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Snowclaw shrugged. He didn't care whether she joined him. "A mouse is better than nothing," he murmured. He continued on his walk, glancing behind him after a moment to see if Sheeplight was following him. "Maybe you'd find more prey if you'd gone hunting with a patrol in the first place," he suggested. He knew that leaf-bare was a difficult time for hunting--he'd had to experience it firsthand last leaf-bare, just after he became a warrior. After a moment, he realized how what he'd just said could be taken, and he stuttered, "Er--I mean, it's hard to find prey with the cold weather and snow. It's more efficient to hunt in a group right now." He shivered a little under his thin coat. Ugh, he hated the cold weather.
maybe. the tom was right but sheeplight really wasn't up for it. she understood clan cats valued working together which was why she was cooperative and such. well-- she clear her throat quietly, nodding her head-- embarrassed. "yeah,,, you're right. didn't think of that, " she sigh in a somewhat dramatic way. "i'm pretty dumb!" sheeplight chuckled, cats liked self-deprecating humor-- didn't they? so relatable. yeah. she followed after the tom, gazing at him with half-lidded emerald eyes. weird cat. why was he restating what he said earlier? she roll her shoulders, picking up her pace to stride side by side the tom. sheeplight glanced at the shivering body of snowclaw. ironic he was cold despite being named after the damn thing pretty much. ''hopefully leaf-bare starts to lift up soon, " she listen to the sounds of the pine forest-- glancing around at the tree tops. the snow really liked to get in her fur :''(..

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; January 22nd, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 09:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Hailstorm watched with bated breath while her apprentice made his first hunt. She watched as he crept forward, taking notes on his form. He was doing well so far...

And he caught it!

The gray warrior waited until she was sure the bird was dead before emerging from her hiding spot and trotting forward.
"Great work, Falconpaw!" She praised, tail waving. "Quite an impressive first catch. Birds are tricky prey. Would you like to try tracking down something else today?" She wanted to make sure he wasn't too burnt out already.
Falconpaw.. was pretty damn proud of his catch!

Sure, the bird wasn't-- was not huge or anything, but it was his first kill and he thought it was decent. Hailstorm seemed to agree, and that made his fur puff a little with pride. "Yes-- we just got started, Hailstorm." He was a little amused by her question. Why stop while they were ahead? The Clan needed prey anyway...

But before he continued, he paused. ".. Are we putting this under a root like the frog?"

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 23rd, 2020, 05:05 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Undertaker
[under didn't respond so I'm gonna skip em for now?]

Faithpaw's head swung over to face her mentor at her comment. That wasn't her fault right? Oh well. She knew one day she'd find a mentor who would care enough to help with her. "Yup! I've seen one. But I've never been taught anything." The little calico meowed looking up at the large cat. Wow she never felt so small. Yeah she knew she was tiny but being sandwiched between two huge warriors made her feel even smaller. "You'll teach me right? So I can actually hunt. I really want to be a better cat for ShadowClan. I don't want to disappoint Icestar or you guys." Faithpaw added glancing between the warrior and deputy.
@Undertaker
Dawnstripe sighed pausing while looking around. She knew she should probably teach Faithpaw how to hunt before moving on. What was the point in tracking down prey when she couldn't even hunt it? "I've got to teach her how to hunt, you can carry on if you'd like." She half growled half spoke to Beastspark. She'd prefer that he'd go away though something told her that he'd stick around like an unwanted tick. "If you've already seen how to do a hunting crouch show me how it's done." She ordered Faithpaw, taking a seat on the snowy flooring to watch her. She'd fix any mistakes she found. It wasn't hard to tell the warrior was annoyed with the fact that she had to teach Faithpaw how to hunt, assuming she'd at least know the basics. The dark tabby felt it was wasting precious time. She would refrain from taking it out on Faithpaw, it wasn't her fault she got worthless mentors.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@Undertaker
Dawnstripe sighed pausing while looking around. She knew she should probably teach Faithpaw how to hunt before moving on. What was the point in tracking down prey when she couldn't even hunt it? "I've got to teach her how to hunt, you can carry on if you'd like." She half growled half spoke to Beastspark. She'd prefer that he'd go away though something told her that he'd stick around like an unwanted tick. "If you've already seen how to do a hunting crouch show me how it's done." She ordered Faithpaw, taking a seat on the snowy flooring to watch her. She'd fix any mistakes she found. It wasn't hard to tell the warrior was annoyed with the fact that she had to teach Faithpaw how to hunt, assuming she'd at least know the basics. The dark tabby felt it was wasting precious time. She would refrain from taking it out on Faithpaw, it wasn't her fault she got worthless mentors.

@Undertaker
Yes! A mentor that was going to teach her! This was awesome!
Faithpaw smiled widely at Dawnstripe. "Aye!" The little calico purred in excitement before getting down in a messy hunters crouch, it looked like she was going by feel instead of how it was supposed to be. Her weight wasn't evenly divided nor was her paws in the right place but her tail was off the ground and she looked like she was trying. "Is this it? I feel its not right..." Faithpaw meowed looking up with her hazel eyes.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Starfall @Shimm

[ clearing ]

Burnetsnap snorted at Cardinalpaw, padding after him into the clearing. "You just love bumping into me, huh?" he meowed. They hadn't actually run into each other that time, but in his eyes, it still counted. The tom chuckled at Stormlily's joke and side-eyed his apprentice.

Noticing Stormlily's expectant gaze, he trotted out of the clearing and into the territory, glancing behind his shoulder at his clanmates to make sure they were following.

[ territory! didn't wanna do two posts ]

He ducked out of the camp's entrance, blinking a few times to adjust to the lack of light in ShadowClan's forest. "Let's see..." he muttered, scenting the air to see where the other patrols went. Burnetsnap thought for a moment, tasting the trailing smells, and started off towards the ThunderClan border. "The other patrols didn't go this way, so there should be something over here," he explained.

Oh, right. Teaching time. Even if Cardinalpaw was a brat. "Cardinalpaw—you know how to hunt? At all?" The last bit was a little rude, he'd admit it, but Burnetsnap didn't really care. "You can watch Stormlily"--he threw a glance in her direction--"and I."

Once he felt like they were in a suitable spot, Burnetsnap slowed down—but not before he looked pointedly at Cardinalpaw and announced, "I'm slowing down, by the way." Just in case the apprentice decided to complain about bumping into him again. He opened his jaws to taste the scents once more, whiskers twitching as a distinct ThunderClan smell wafted towards him, but he didn't think too much of it. They were near the border, after all.

If Stormlily and Cardinalpaw noticed it as well, then maybe he would be concerned. (@ the optional prompt)

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; January 23rd, 2020 at 11:28 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:44 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Hmm no wonder the paw is grumpy, they both are rude to each other. Stormlily thought to herself while padding behind the two. Her mottled coat was perfect for the scenery in the forest. Snow being crunched under paws and sounds of twigs and leaves being broken was the only thing she could hear. She noticed Burnetsnap glance and nodded in agreement, I just don't want the grumpy apprentice attitude towards me. Thinking to herself, amber eyes looking for any prey.
As the older tom slowed down, so did she. The faint smell of Thunderclan didn't bother, it seemed like it was a few days since they've come here. "Should we mark our side of the border or let the patrol deal with that later?" She meowed with her head tilted.
@pathos @Starfall
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:38 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Falconpaw.. was pretty damn proud of his catch!

Sure, the bird wasn't-- was not huge or anything, but it was his first kill and he thought it was decent. Hailstorm seemed to agree, and that made his fur puff a little with pride. "Yes-- we just got started, Hailstorm." He was a little amused by her question. Why stop while they were ahead? The Clan needed prey anyway...

But before he continued, he paused. ".. Are we putting this under a root like the frog?"
Hailstorm liked the young tom's enthusiasm. She glanced back in the direction of the frog.
"For warm, fresh-caught prey, we usually bury it under some leaves, dirt, or snow. We can put it by the frog and cover it up, so that other animals won't find it before we can get back to it," she instructed, turning to lead the way back to the frog. She lifted her nose to scent the air and caught a whiff of what smelled like another bird. She glanced back to see if Falconpaw had scented it, too.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 24th, 2020, 02:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@pathos @Shimm

He was already standing at the entrance of the camp, his face scrunched up in a frown as he waited for the two older felines to follow suit. At his Mentors comment he rolled his eyes "Oh yea, highlight of my whole day." he scoffed as Burnetsnap passed him by. Which than caused him to turn is attention to the other warrior, a snort coming from him before turning on his heels to follow suit. "Better get used to it. There is no right side of the moss." he snapped, just before he ducked beneath the fronds and was out into the territory.

Cardinalpaw padded alongside Stormlily, it wasn't because he didn't want to walk up in the front next to Burnetsnap, or even in front of the sarcastic feline. It was because he couldn't, his mentors gait was much much larger than his own, he was having trouble keeping up with Stormlily even. He was barely paying attention to those around him, listening closely to how the snow crunched beneath his paws, and how his pawshape was still there when he lifted it!

However the grey warriors voice brought him back to reality, whipping his head up he glared at his mentor. "Of course I don't really know how to yet you Bug brain! The most my last mentor did with me is take me out a foxlength from the camp." his last word was a hiss. He truly tried his best not to snap too much at Burnetsnap, after all Cardinalpaw figured it wasn't really the warrior's fault he was such a bug brain. "And I'd much rather do, than watch. I won't learn anything by just watching." he pointed out, and it as true for the apprentice anyways. Whenever he watched someone do something it never stayed put in his mind, only when he preformed the action did it stick.

At this point the Tabby was two seconds away from biting his mentors tail, and that snarky comment really made him want to do it. It took every ounce of strength in him not to. "No, really? Didn't notice at all thank you Leader oubvious" he sassed, just before stopping right next to his mentor. He looked up to see Burnetsnap taking in the scents, head cocking to the side before he too did the same thing. "What is that stench?" he gagged. "Where are we again? Was it the Windclan border?"

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:04 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

(just gonna post so we can start the official patrol)

sheeplight took the intuitive and padded out of the camp, letting the apprentice and warrior follow behind. she wanted to get this whoopity whoop quick as she could. she open her jaws, letting scents flood into her mouth. the inhaled the cold air, a sigh escaping her. her tail lash with mild annoyance. sheeplight pad through the snow, listening to the sounds of the forest. listening to any sounds of scattering, squeaking-- sheeplight blink, turning around to face the two. she narrowing her eyes at the two. "scent anythin..?" she mew, tilting her head.

@Sharp moon @Pepperkins

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all