Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:43 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ PEACHKIT
by dagnyme
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:43 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:38 AM
Pinewatch Patch
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw's gaze a weak smile. "No, you can come along. It might be nice to have some company," he added in a low meow.
"Okay," the Molly said smiling. She walked alongside the other apprentice, trying to comfort him. Chanterelle knew she had to sort out her feelings, she knew she was in the wrong, but she didn't know what to do or how to do it. She was stuck.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 30th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@ Milky Way

Thistlepaw continued walking with Chanterrellepaw by his side. The pair made their way into the territory, over the moor, and up a small hill overlooking the territory as the sun began to set and the sky began to glow brilliant shades of crimson and orange. Thistlepaw sat on top of the hill and looked over the territory, the wind blowing through his short fur as he started wordlessly over the moor. "That's where it happened," he uttered sadly, pointing his paw toward the rabbit warren, "Just over that slope by a patch of tall grass. I saw a mouse and was ready to pounce when I saw the adder. We were only over there because I couldn't catch a rabbit. She wouldn't have been anywhere near it if it weren't for me..." Thistlepaw's shoulder's drooped as he told the story to Chanterellepaw, shivering at the memory the the adder's lightening fast strike, and his powerful mentor calling out for Surgestorm like a lost kit.
Old July 31st, 2017, 01:42 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Tealeaf watched the discouraged bug settle as it buzzed around another cats head, and she chuckled. "It's chosen another victim." She said, somewhat dramatically. She turned to him, a goofy smile on her face. She shook out her fur, a kit-like expression on her face. The fly gave up on them, so they could chat better. "Lets move, it'll spot us and fly back over." She joked, padding off and finding a nice shaded spot.
Rabbitstride's ear flicked as he watched the annoying bug move on to annoy another cat. He laughed softly. "Not one cat is safe from the fly...!" He said in a really over-dramatic tone. The tom nodded slightly as he sat down vertically from her. "Honestly, I would prefer a more sunny spot, but I don't really ant to move."
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:07 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Her eyes narrowed in concentration, she looked up at the knob. Her pale blue eyes scanned it intensely as thoughts swirled around her mind. I can do this, just one leap. Featherpaw thought to herself, calming her pounding heartbeat. She leaned back in her haunches and aimed hers of towards the doorknob. Her front paws hit first,and she fumbled around, not quite knowing where to put her weight. But quickly, Featherpaw fell back down to earth, and not nearly as gracefully as her namesake. The young apprentice tried several more times, all of which were futile. Once more, and still clinging to her hope like a life boat, Featherpaw left with all her force, her back legs springs, as she jumped up towards the handle, pushing down on one side, and swinging the door open. "I-I did it!" Featherpaw exclaimed, proud of herself, and feeling elated. "I promise Surgestorm, I won't mess up like that ever again," she assured him. Unlike most of his friends who gave him nicknames, like Surgie or Surge, Featherpaw oddly never gave him one of her own. She liked his name and even though they were still close friends, Featherpaw liked to keep a barrier of mutual respect between the two of them. He was her elder, even if he wasn't in his older moons. He bore a high rank, and she understood that he was still in charge of her- even if he wasn't her mentor.
(bump! @Zero to Hero)
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; July 31st, 2017 at 08:08 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:25 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Rabbitstride's ear flicked as he watched the annoying bug move on to annoy another cat. He laughed softly. "Not one cat is safe from the fly...!" He said in a really over-dramatic tone. The tom nodded slightly as he sat down vertically from her. "Honestly, I would prefer a more sunny spot, but I don't really ant to move."
Tealeaf enjoyed the shade, as he walked over she chuckled. "Sun on the side." She mewed, gesturing with her tail towards a patch of sun next to her little shade spot. "The fly will annoy us all!" She giggled,her eyes shining with humor and her tail curling around her paws.
Old July 31st, 2017, 05:24 PM
og plant mom

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@RedHead @starfall @Teza @Doodle

- Searwhisper's POV -

Searwhisper woke up with a spasm clenching her stomach. She let out a small gasp and another spasm reached her, much stronger than the last. The Savannah cat yowled in pain as she dug her claws deep into her nest made of heather stalks. More spasms reached her and she clenched her teeth together. The kits were coming.

- Time Skip -

Searwhisper licked each of her kits clean and smiled. These kits are my own. And I'm sure that they will grow up to be WindClan's greatest warriors. Even if one becomes a Medicine Cat, I will still be proud of them. She briefly thought of the kits' father, Burn. I can't believe he used me, he was just so handsome and........charming. I can't belive I was so gullible. Now I'm stuck with kits. But it's not their fault that their father doesn't want them......it's mine. The molly shook her head and turned her attention back to her kits. Searwhisper looked them over, one by one. "Echokit, Blizzardkit, Cloudedkit, Scorshingkit, and Rowankit." Searwhisper named them. "Yes, fine names indeed." She said, smiling down at her newborn kits.

- Blizzardkit's POV -

The tiny speckled tom yawned and snuggled up against his mother's stomach. He stretched his paws out and sniffed around, trying to scent his mother's milk. Blizzardkit began to suckle and the rich liquid flowed into his mouth.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; July 31st, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@RedHead @starfall @Teza @Doodle

- Searwhisper's POV -

Searwhisper woke up with a spasm clenching her stomach. She let out a small gasp and another spasm reached her, much stronger than the last. The Savannah cat yowled in pain as she dug her claws deep into her nest made of heather stalks. More spasms reached her and she clenched her teeth together. The kits were coming.

- Time Skip -

Searwhisper licked each of her kits clean and smiled. These kits are my own. And I'm sure that they will grow up to be WindClan's greatest warriors. Even if one becomes a Medicine Cat, I will still be proud of them. She briefly thought of the kits' father, Burn. I can't believe he used me, he was just so handsome and........charming. I can't belive I was so gullible. Now I'm stuck with kits. But it's not their fault that their father doesn't want them......it's mine. The molly shook her head and turned her attention back to her kits. Searwhisper looked them over, one by one. "Echokit, Blizzardkit, Cloudedkit, Scorshingkit, and Rowankit." Searwhisper named them. "Yes, fine names indeed." She said, smiling down at her newborn kits.

- Blizzardkit's POV -

The tiny speckled tom yawned and snuggled up against his mother's stomach. He stretched his paws out and sniffed around, trying to scent his mother's milk. Blizzardkit began to suckle and the rich liquid flowed into his mouth.
Echokit didn't move much. If one were to be honest, she would appear dead if she wasn't noticeably breathing. The she-kit simply mewed lightly, then started wiggling toward the scent of milk. It drove the white-and-black she-kit to the side of her mother's belly, to where she found the source of the substance she was looking for.
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:36 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"I think it's because you always want to beat me at racing." The tom purred, nudging her playfully. Ebonyflicker crouched down, his tail waving behind him. His eyes shone with amusement as he gently pawed at his mate. He hopped around her, pawing at her every once in a while.
@Socks bumpo~
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:37 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather chuckled at the first few stumbles, but by the time he made it to the nest she was outright laughing. She wiggled around a bit as he curled around her, adjusting so that her head was resting comfortably on his back. She purred as he washed her back, and did the same to him. Closing her eyes, Crestfeather was surprised to feel drowsiness tugging at her like water tugs on fur, despite the events of the night. She had been sure she wouldn't be able to sleep, but it seemed that wouldn't be an issue. The molly nodded at her mate's words, murmuring quietly but not speaking. The nest was rather tight, having been made for one cat instead of two, but she was content and when he mentioned being too tired to fix it she lifted her head and said, "It's fine. Get some sleep." The molly smiled as he rubbed his cheek against her's, and placed her head once more onto his back. Crestfeather's smile slowly faded to a relaxed expression as sleep claimed her.
Soaringcrane smiled tenderly as she watched Crestfeather fall asleep.
"Goodnight, Crestfeather..." He whispered even though she couldn't hear him.
He leaned to down to get her head an affectionate lick before gazing at Silverpelt. "Thank you StarClan for letting her accept my feelings.." He breathed. He lay his head down on her back, trying to fit into the tight nest as best as he could without disturbing his mate. As he got satisfactorily cozy,
he took her limp tail in his and entwined his beige one, enjoying the feeling of her feather-like fur against his. He purred softly before his eyelids were pulled down like leaves falling to the ground and he relaxed his muscles.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:02 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

@Nighty
Echokit stared at the little space he had to escape. This was his chance to see the whole territory, really experience WindClan. He crouched lower to the ground, peering out of the little hole tasting the smell of heather in the air. Although his mind told him to un as far as he could and out into the world, something on him held him back. Kestrels and birds of prey could snatch him up, even though he was practically an apprentice, and carry him away and no one would know. The part of his mind urging him to go spoke out again: exactly, no one would know you were running down rabbit trails having the time of your life. Echokit clenched his jaw,he should just squeeze through the gap now while no one was looking, but the little grey kit desperately clung onto the angelic see, reasoning not to go. It seemed better, although knowing him, he would've taken his chance. Echo kit's ear flicked backwards, knowing him, he would be long gone by now. He took another breath of heather, and squeezed his head deeper into his little exit. His eye hunted for the slightest it of territory he could cherish, but when he was only seeing moor grass, he pushed deeper into the exit, his back legs only visible from the camp side. He reached his sleek paw out and snipped a piece of moor grass from the peaty ground, drawing himself back not the secluded camp. He sat down with his ruffled fur, staring at the clump of grass before him, which protruded the smell of the wind and petrichor. His little piece of freedom, while he could still escape into a whole new world. But for somme reason, he wanted his first time out to be when he sported the name Echopaw, that would seem a lot more outstanding then sneaking out.