Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2020, 09:23 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIller Cougar View Post
*Charredpaw diddnt say anything else as he growled blood soaked his face fur as the evil faded*
Yes..but I'm blind. If it comes back kill me. No I'm for real murder me snap my neck or something, cover it up. Tell only soot star what happened not even rain puddle or flyfur. Please day heart...
*he winced covering his own missing eye as he walked in front of dayheart holding it wouldn't come back,he mumbled things that weren't really words jhrhrhnddhdndbhd hbdbfhbgg gbfb fbbggage hzhwbsush starclan.....t habzubsh *He felt the anger coming back
* Dayheart kill me. Right now. Its back. I'm not letting it kill you or any cat. I cat even see my death. Isn't it kinda funny I'm not a hero just an appearince who's insane *He couldn't even cry anymore,he could shut his eyes and wish he'd be dead sooner. He started to get a chilly feeling again as rage filled him*
Um not letting this vessel die! i has seen this vessel die *nothing even made sence,Not charged paw yelled running towards the rapids. He couldn't swim,Cahrredpaw knew that,laughing at himself. 2 voice rang out instead of just the evil sided*
I can't swim and you know that you idiot. Day heart will catch you,you will die and so will I cat even if I don't swim. At least ill get you killed.
powerplayed with permission

dayheart widened his eyes as charredpaw spoke. m.. murder him? dayheart couldn’t do that. he wouldn’t do that. charredpaw was his friend. he was nice. this wasn’t charredpaw though, or at least this wasn't the real charredpaw… so was it ethical to kill him? charredpaw had asked for him to do it, the poor dude looked miserable, and dayheart assumed he was in pain, considering .. what he’d recently witnessed. cover it up? dayheart could do that. two could keep a secret if one of them was dead, after all. he’d have to tell sootie, though, like charredpaw said, so.. maybe three could keep a secret if one of them was dead? he was pretty sure sootie could keep a secret… so the plan was to cover it up and only tell sootie. got it.

dayheart felt a twinge of alarm at charredpaw’s words and his ‘not words’, but listened closely to everything Not Charredpaw was saying. he didn’t dare interrupt, although it sounded like a really intriguing villainous monologue that dayheart had some questions about. kill him. he had to kill him. he had to stop listening to charredpaw as a way to stall the murder, and he had to go and kill him. dayheart stared long and hard at charredpaw, unable and unwilling to bring himself to do it. it was the right thing to do, right? charredpaw wanted to die, and charredpaw himself had admitted that he was a safety hazard to his own clanmates. dayheart couldn’t let any of his clanmates be hurt by charredpaw… but murder?? he’d never killed anyone before, and he hadn’t been planning on doing it any time soon. he.. he had to put charredpaw out of his misery, though. he had to kill him. there was nothing else he could do.

“i.. i’m sorry.”

dayheart took a series of steps toward charredpaw, following him swiftly until he was close enough. taking a second to prepare himself, dayheart took a quick breath before unsheathing his claws and raking them across charredpaw’s neck. as he watched the scene quickly become bloody and gory, dayheart stared as charredpaw’s body went limp.

the last thing he heard from charredpaw was a “thank you”, and the two words were enough to make dayheart burst into tears.

it took a minute for him to recollect himself, but once dayheart had calmed down a bit, he stared at the body on the floor. he.. he couldn’t just leave it there. the water… it was close by. he could leave charredpaw’s body in the water, and the currents would sweep it away soon so that nobody would find him. dayheart would feel guilty about it for the rest of his life, but he had to cover up the murder and the body some how, and that seemed like it would work as a place where he could hide his crime. after he quickly pushed charredpaw into the water, he cleaned his claws in the water clumsily.

he had to go. he had to leave now. he couldn’t stand standing here anymore after… that.

dayheart fled lionsbeach, his tiny legs taking him as fast as he could possibly go. the murder was over with, and he’d covered it up, like charredpaw had asked. he would tell sootie, and then he could act like none of this had ever happened. nobody else needed to know or be involved.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 10:14 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @hope
Beanpaw
________

As the siamese walked forward, he didn’t have any destination in mind. He had left the camp due to restlessness, and was letting his paws guide the way. He looked around, admiring the winter sights. The "snoh" was pretty neat, too! He hadn’t actually seen snoh before until this winter. It was cold, but wet! You could lick it! You could jump in it! Endless possibilities! Best of all, it let him leave little paw prints in the snoh. It was an easy way to get back to camp! Lost in thought, the apprentice jusped a little when the snoh thinned out and he felt sand. Sand! Ahh, nice, soft sand.

Beanpaw’s eyes darted upwards to the ocean and the little bits of ice floating on it. His eyes were a pale blue in contrast to the deeper, richer hue of the water. Still, he was mesmerized. Something about the water’s rhythmic motions and soothing sounds lured him in, and wouldn’t let go. The water tamed his restless mind and antsy paws, and even made him forget the winter chill for a time. It wasn’t until he heard pawsteps that he tore his gaze from the ocean. And what a sight he saw.

"Dayheart! Are... are you okay? Are you hurt? Who hurt you?! Come here —" Immediately, concern was his first emotion. His poor friend! He could smell blood. And whoever had hurt his bestie had to go through him, too. Which, maybe wasn’t a threat, but still.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 23rd, 2020, 04:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Yes." Lionstorm only needed to glance at it to know. It took him a moment to find his own branch, grasping it in his jaw as he started toward the beach. Voice muffled, he continued. "We'll want to try to get the junk into the water.. be careful of the rats, they might panic and run in our direction."

[ @Shadeleaf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:12 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Yes." Lionstorm only needed to glance at it to know. It took him a moment to find his own branch, grasping it in his jaw as he started toward the beach. Voice muffled, he continued. "We'll want to try to get the junk into the water.. be careful of the rats, they might panic and run in our direction."

[ @Shadeleaf ]
Lotusheart headed for the beach again. She was a bit anxious. What if she pushed too hard and impaled the nest? Well, she'll just have to not do that. She settled in her paws and pocused on a good spot to push, waiting for Lionstorm to join her.
Old December 29th, 2020, 07:39 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Fishspeckle

This wasn’t really a usual hunting spot for Fishspeckle, but since prey was scarce during Leafbare Fishspeckle decided to try to find something different, he’d heard that crabs weren’t a type of animal that would hide from the cold, and they must taste good, right?
“Okay,” Fishspeckle meowed, stopping near the beach, “We’re hunting for crabs today, they have sharp pinchers so you have to watch out, but they’re pretty slow despite having many legs. They look like large red spiders and have hard shells, you up for it?”
Fishspeckle gave a reassuring smile to the apprentice.
Old December 29th, 2020, 07:45 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

“I sure am! These crab things sound fun! And funny looking,” Ravenpaw said. A big red spider? With pinchers? And a hard shell? This was gonna be fun. The molly was already searching the beach with her wide green eyes for a funny looking red spider. “How do we catch them?” @Willowfern
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 29th, 2020, 07:56 PM

Fishspeckle

“Well-“ Fishspeckle almost instantly spotted a crab scuttling along the shore, “-just watch this...”
He padded across the sand behind the crab, watching it scuttle from side to side before it stopped, knowing that it was looking for food of its own and that it’d be distracted, Fishspeckle took this time to catch it.
Flipping it over with his paw, he did a quick slicing motion near the head of the crab and watched as it went limp, its legs no longer flailing.
“It’s not the most precise way, but it works,” Fishspeckle meowed, picking up the crab and putting it in front of Ravenpaw, “Here, this is what they look like.”

Last edited by Willowfern; December 29th, 2020 at 07:57 PM.
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:22 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Ravenpaw watched with interest as Fishspeckle came behind the crab and killed it quickly. She nodded, but made a face at the crab. It was all spindly legs and hard shell. How on earth did you eat those? "They look weird," She said, voicing her thoughts. But she was willing to give crab hunting a try. She spotted another crab a little down the beach. @Willowfern

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:28 PM

Fishspeckle

As Ravenpaw walked off Fishspeckle called to her,
“You can go off in your own direction, but don’t go too far, stay where you can still see me.”
And with that, he buried his crab and looked for another one.
Hm, this was interesting, it was just a shell, popping out a claw, he pried it open to a strange goopy inside.
“What in the name of Starclan is this thing?” He sniffed at it, it smelled like fish, he licked it, it tasted salty and fishy at the same time, closing the shell, he picked it up in his mouth and brought it back to the crab and buried it as well. Perhaps Sootstar or someone knew what this thing was.
He then smelled a familiar scent of crab and went off to find it.

(I have to go now, I’ll respond to your next post tomorrow)
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:44 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

(Alright, bye)

Ravenpaw nodded, then ran to the crab she saw scuttling across the beach. They're such weird creatures! She stood behind it, watching the strange little spider thing curiously. Then she flipped it over, making another face at it's flailing legs. It looked a bit too much like that weird brown bug she came across one time. That thing was disgusting. Its antennae and skinny little legs were going crazy, and all its insides were showing under its wings. She quickly killed the crab, not liking the memories it dredged up. @Willowfern

Closed Thread