Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ah, young love {plot...
by SoulJoy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 01:00 AM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:56 AM
A loverbird Blueberrybird...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:53 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by nyme
Today 12:35 AM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by hal
Today 12:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2016, 11:44 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Fire Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Hareleap's ear flicked as he felt rain fall on it. "Let's get some shelter..."
Greenkit followed him

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 24th, 2016, 01:20 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm dipped his head in response to her thank you, perking his ears as he listened closely. After a moment, he grew confused, blinking as his brain tried to catch up with what he was hearing. Exhaustion was beginning to set in, but he knew everyone else must be tired as well, so he was trying to push through it. "Leaving...? " He questioned softly. Of course, the fire was probably enough to scare off a few cats, but Sagewhisker didn't seem like the type of cat that would run when something bad happened. "Where will you go?"
Sagewhisker saw that the tom was confused and explained. "I don't exactly know where I will go. But if worst comes to worst..." She sigh. "I've seen that cat..Singe....flicker plotting. I'm not exactly sure what he's up to yet, but it's not good." Sagewhisker meowed. The dappled molly shifted her paws and looked to the sky. StarClan...please light the path for my clan and I She then turned her gaze back to Surgestorm.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 24th, 2016, 03:33 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner shrugged, turning her attention back in front of her. She could tell he was not alright, but if he didn't want to say anything she wasn't going to pester him. "We'll be there soon," she meowed back instead. Straining her ears, she could pick up the faintest sounds of water lapping at the shore.
"Good." He said simply, staring ahead of him quietly. His ear flicking every once in a while. His tail swayed behind him as he heard the sounds of water lapping at the shore get a little closer.
Old November 24th, 2016, 06:41 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"Good." He said simply, staring ahead of him quietly. His ear flicking every once in a while. His tail swayed behind him as he heard the sounds of water lapping at the shore get a little closer.
When they got to the shore, Flarerunner paused to look at the gathering of cats. She sat down and raised her head to the sky, thankful for the rain that had started. Yes, it clung to her pelt and made her feel uncomfortable, but it was better than having to wash her fur from the smoke herself.

Old November 24th, 2016, 07:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner shrugged. "I guess cats that weren't fast felt they belonged more there, and when they had kits they expected their kits to follow in their footsteps."
Yewkit sort of understood that," Did one of them ever become a high rank?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2016, 07:46 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewkit sort of understood that," Did one of them ever become a high rank?"
Flarerunner tilted her head. "Well there's stories of a tom who's parents were diggers, but he wasn't. He became a leader, I think, but it was after digging tunnels was banished."

Old November 24th, 2016, 09:24 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Smokekit looked up at her, "Dragonsoul went to get water.... She hasn't come back" He said with worry. "Who are you by the way? I am Smokekit and this is my sister Winterkit" He mewed a little happier,

"Dragonsould told us to stay, but Smokekit is a trouble maker and he wants to go off." She said upset, "Do you know what is happening? mama wont tell us.
(For some reason I didn't get a notification for this.. weird)
"There's a fire." Breezy said, pacing around from side to side. "We have to get away from it, as soon as possible." Her eyes twitched over towards the two kits and sighed. "I don't know where your mother is, by the way." Whatever it is, she can't be that responsible. Leaving those kits alone.. at least she should've brought them wth her! Or come back! her thoughts were filled with slight anger for the mother, but did that really matter now? First they had to get out of the danger.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 24th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Greenkit followed him
Hareleap picked Greenkit up by his scruff and lowered his head so he could shelter him from the rain.
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

"Yes." Marigoldrise choked out the word and started sprinting, bolting off and almost abandoning Rookpatch, but she knew that he would be running and probably way ahead of her in no time. For now she just wanted to get away. Regret was coursing through her for leaving the camp in the chaos of battle. Fear washed over as she realized clan mates were going against each other- she didn't know what was going on, which side was which, who were the bad guys. The cluelessness of the situation made her feel worse, and she sprinted faster for a few moments before slowing. They were nearing the border, so she suddenly came to a stop, standing, panting, and staring forward. She took a few deeper breaths and looked up, noticing the sky had grown darker, clouds had rolled in. Perfect timing, rain comes on the day of a fire. StarClan had blessed the clans.
The rain started falling, and she watched as it fell, looking back to see that the glow of flames was already dimming, which brought a wave of relief over her. But she knew they couldn't go back. Not yet. So, she faced forward and started walking now, looking to see where Rookpatch had went. In her running panic she had forgotten to keep an eye on him, and now she was growing concerned for where he went off to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm had fled for the border. His Ginger pelt was not covered in soot and his eyes streamed, recovering from the smoke that flooded the territory. As he padded along, grief struck his heart for his clan. Everything had changed and all too quickly. Clan mates were lost and others had turned on their own clan. How could Starclan allow this? His fluffy tail dragged although his head lifted towards the sky as a few drops started falling upon his pelt. For once in the past hours, his dulled yellow hues were brightening. Starclan is helping! He declared inwardly staring at the clouds. It was the first sign of hope in what felt like a lifetime. Finally the flames would start dying and a new era would begin.
Dropping his gaze, it rested on a she cat nearby. "Hey!" He called, his paws suddenly finding the strength to rush over to her. His ginger pelt began to grow more and more wet with each drop that fell from the sky. Soon it would be a full on downpour, something the Moors needed more than anything. Blazingstorm had to know a clan mate was okay after this crisis and no one else seemed as nearby. "Are you okay?" He spoke as he approached, his voice raspy from the smoke.
As soon as the first syllable was out of her mouth, all he had to do was release that fear he was bottling up over the past amount of time, and then he was off, shooting across the moor faster than a bolt of lightning, his pelt a blur of orange, white and black, his skinny tail streaming out behind him, legs pumping as fast as they possibly could and immediately, his thoughts were swept away, replaced with only the sound of wind rushing and roaring in his ears, it almost felt like as if he were floating above the ground he was moving so fast, but his eye's were focused. His body stopped trembling and he was free from his fear, his paranoia, he was free from everything, he was running. Easily he passed Marigoldrise and kept going, kept running, kept fleeing, not a sound escaping him, his breath casual and his heartbeat only elevated because of the running. He was free.The border was coming up quickly and it almost seemed as if he wouldn't stop, but that's when steadily his pace slowed until he eventually came to a resting stop, staring at the territory on the other side before turning his gaze away and looking over his shoulder for Marigoldrise, he hadn't forgotten about her.
Finally he started to pant, standing there, staring at the ground before something wet plopped right between his ears, blinking in surprise, the calico would tilt his head up and stare at the skies. Rain was falling. Slowly, the tom sat down, staring at the ground again. Starclan was helping them. He sat at the border, panting and trying to catch his breath, back hunched slightly as the rain began to pour harder, causing the already skinny cat to look even more skeletal, even smaller. He was in shock right now really, he didn't.. He didn't know what to think. Was that really fighting he heard back at camp? What was.. Going on?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:43 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Blazingstorm had fled for the border. His Ginger pelt was not covered in soot and his eyes streamed, recovering from the smoke that flooded the territory. As he padded along, grief struck his heart for his clan. Everything had changed and all too quickly. Clan mates were lost and others had turned on their own clan. How could Starclan allow this? His fluffy tail dragged although his head lifted towards the sky as a few drops started falling upon his pelt. For once in the past hours, his dulled yellow hues were brightening. Starclan is helping! He declared inwardly staring at the clouds. It was the first sign of hope in what felt like a lifetime. Finally the flames would start dying and a new era would begin.
Dropping his gaze, it rested on a she cat nearby. "Hey!" He called, his paws suddenly finding the strength to rush over to her. His ginger pelt began to grow more and more wet with each drop that fell from the sky. Soon it would be a full on downpour, something the Moors needed more than anything. Blazingstorm had to know a clan mate was okay after this crisis and no one else seemed as nearby. "Are you okay?" He spoke as he approached, his voice raspy from the smoke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
As soon as the first syllable was out of her mouth, all he had to do was release that fear he was bottling up over the past amount of time, and then he was off, shooting across the moor faster than a bolt of lightning, his pelt a blur of orange, white and black, his skinny tail streaming out behind him, legs pumping as fast as they possibly could and immediately, his thoughts were swept away, replaced with only the sound of wind rushing and roaring in his ears, it almost felt like as if he were floating above the ground he was moving so fast, but his eye's were focused. His body stopped trembling and he was free from his fear, his paranoia, he was free from everything, he was running. Easily he passed Marigoldrise and kept going, kept running, kept fleeing, not a sound escaping him, his breath casual and his heartbeat only elevated because of the running. He was free.The border was coming up quickly and it almost seemed as if he wouldn't stop, but that's when steadily his pace slowed until he eventually came to a resting stop, staring at the territory on the other side before turning his gaze away and looking over his shoulder for Marigoldrise, he hadn't forgotten about her.
Finally he started to pant, standing there, staring at the ground before something wet plopped right between his ears, blinking in surprise, the calico would tilt his head up and stare at the skies. Rain was falling. Slowly, the tom sat down, staring at the ground again. Starclan was helping them. He sat at the border, panting and trying to catch his breath, back hunched slightly as the rain began to pour harder, causing the already skinny cat to look even more skeletal, even smaller. He was in shock right now really, he didn't.. He didn't know what to think. Was that really fighting he heard back at camp? What was.. Going on?
Marigoldrise's eyes snapped to the approaching tom and she stared at him with wide, fearful orbs as she tried to remember his name. He looked familiar, but she couldn't think of anything other than where Rookpatch went. How could she get distracted and stop paying attention to him? How could she not realize that as soon as he was running, he'd never stop? Hatred for herself burned through as she worried for him, and she almost forgot there was a tom who asked if she was okay.
"No." She mewed, looking at him before starting to trot towards the border, hoping Rookpatch had stopped before crossing. "I lost someone important to me. I need to find him." She didn't even know if the tom was following her, but she explained what was happening anyway. Her only care was for the calico tom she had grown so close to, and she had to find him. If he wasn't at the border she would start running as long as needed until she found him. Her body wasn't built for running, but not even StarClan could stop her from moving until she found Rookpatch.
He was too important to let go, he mattered to much to let him roam fearfully. A shaky breath escaped her as she rounded a hill just before the border. Moving her gaze along the scent line, she spotted a form that seemed similar to Rookpatch, and she immediately bolted off into a sprint, only stopping when she was at his side. "Rookpatch!" She gasped out, taking a moment to catch her breath. "I'm so sorry I abandoned you like that. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry, I don't know if you can forgive me, but please... I swear, I won't do that again. I won't ever leave you again."