Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old March 26th, 2022, 11:34 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

The air was abuzz with grief, anxiety, and more as Whiskerkit padded into the thicket. Sure, they'd told anyone under 6 moons old to stay back, but he was older than that. If anyone told him to stay back, he'd scratch 'em. Or something. Part of the tiny tom knew that he probably wouldn't get many cats on his tail, anyway.

He peered down at the body of his leader - well, former leader - as a grimace painted his face. How could something like this happen so quickly? Kestrelstar was fine enough the other day to drag him into the medicine den. The snowshoe solemnly wrapped his tails around his paws as he sat with the mourning cats. He figured they'd be there for a while.
Old March 27th, 2022, 06:04 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Quietpaw~
The long-legged apprentice looked sadly at the body of her dead leader, she hadn't been in camp so she had no clue what happened, "We, should pay our respects... I wasn't in camp so this must have happened while we were out.." she said quietly her ears flat on her head.
The ginger and white warrior simply nodded, giving up all hope that Kestrelstar was still alive. "Yes. Y-you're correct." Ambermoon was shocked at the tremble in her voice, and sighed in grief. "I didn't have a clue...what had happened." She bowed her head towards the dead leader's body, her tail tip twitching.

Pls bump me after 48 hours!
Old March 27th, 2022, 02:43 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cherrypaw- View Post
The ginger and white warrior simply nodded, giving up all hope that Kestrelstar was still alive. "Yes. Y-you're correct." Ambermoon was shocked at the tremble in her voice, and sighed in grief. "I didn't have a clue...what had happened." She bowed her head towards the dead leader's body, her tail tip twitching.

Pls, bump me after 48 hours!
~Quietpaw~
The long-legged she-cats tail twitched slightly as she bowed her head in respect for the dead leader, she had no clue what had happened but she wasn't about to disrespect the dead leader by asking questions.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; March 27th, 2022 at 02:43 PM.
Old April 11th, 2022, 11:29 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lizardfrost just walked around being Lizardfrost in Sleepy Thicket.
Old April 12th, 2022, 10:22 PM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆
My Mood: Adorable

Breezestrike padded around the Sleepy Thicket. This was where the stories said that ghost was, wasn't it? Pah, like he was scared of a wandering spirit.

[OPEN]

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me
Old April 18th, 2022, 03:21 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@poppy.
---
Why Batpaw put herself in these situations was beyond her. She could not care less about her clanmates... especially those who can't seem to just stay quiet. Mistypaw had made a scene at the gathering attacking the dimwit Thunderclan warrior, drawing unwanted attention to Batpaw as she guided Birdpaw away from the chaos. It was a truly embarrassing display for everyone involved.

Even worse, in retrieving Mistypaw... Batpaw lost track of Birdpaw. The emotional kit had fled without so much as a goodbye to the rest of of Riverclan. And that irked the dark apprentice to no end. The warrior's had bigger problems than tracking down one crybaby, so the burden once more landed on her shoulders. Sigh. Whatever needed to be done to keep the peace...

She searched around the territory for a while before the scent of blood alerted her that she had found her runaway bird. She slunk towards the red, feeling at ease in the dark mist of the sleepy thicket. Greenish-yellow eyes scanned Birdpaw's battered body and -shocker- her teary face. The injury is bad... there's no time to put up with her theatrics if she wants to live.

Why was Birdpaw crying anyways? This was... Kestrelstar's grave was it not? He was dead... what was there to cry about? "Birdpaw. Let's go. Bleeding out here doesn't do anyone any good." Without waiting to see if Birdpaw was fit to walk, Batpaw gripped her by the scruff and attempted to drag her back to camp. If she could walk, then walk. If not... she was going to have to live with being carried like a kit.
Old April 18th, 2022, 03:54 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw let out a startled gasp as teeth gripped her scruff and she struggled away with a strangled whimper. She expected to see Firebird there, coming to make her more red, but to her surprise it was Batpaw. Wincing a bit as she was carried, she would have struggled out of her fellow apprentice's grip, but she just felt too tired... and woozy.

Curling into a ball, she covered her belly with her paws. "I'm sorry Batpaw." She whispered, voice shaking. "I really really am." She bit back a whimper about how much it hurt. Looking down at her tummy, she noticed how red her legs were now. "Where's Snowy?" She asked softly, voice muffled by her own fur. She had left him at the Gathering. Would he be mad? Was he... he hurt?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 22nd, 2022, 07:59 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnbounce|She/Her| @poppy. |WC:189

“Perfect!” She exclaimed. Apprentices were always so much fun to be around, her denmates were always such a bore. Seeming to only be annoyed by her antics. Young cats were better.

So she trotted along, following the well known path to the ‘haunted woods. The Warrior had been there multiple times before, and never once seen a ghost-cat. Which was very disappointing to say the least.

Her way of walking was a little odd. She had a rather fast pace, and her longer legs certainly helped that. But her obsession with bounding over every rock or puddle, (much like a small kit their first time out of camp) made that completely useless. She was doing this as she found a a butterfly sitting on a small bloomed weed. A dandelion. One of the first she’d seen. Fawnbounce pointed it out to her companion.

“I really like butterflies, they always lead you to the prettiest flowers.” She chirped, approaching the very Familiar thicket, only a few minutes later. “What's your favorite animal?” Fawnbounce asked, comically raising a cream eyebrow at Birdpaw
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 28th, 2022, 02:11 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codwhisper**

Codwhisper wandered out into the thicket of trees. He hadn't really been sure where he was going when he left camp, he just knew he needed to get out, to leave. His mother was gone, his aunt seemed to be absent-minded lately, Beetlepaw had been long gone, but what seemed to hurt the most was Honeypaw's absence. He was close to Hazelstorm but it wasn't the same. His mind worked through it, the realization was beginning to make him feel dizzy. He sighed and sat down. He hated feeling this way, hated even more looking like he did when he felt like this. He didn't want anybody to see him like this, ever. He was the happy, the never-sad, the jokester Codwhisper. Everything was fun and games, nothing was serious. Nothing is that serious. It's not that serious... He chanted it over in his head as though dismissing the feelings and the negative thoughts could simply make them vanish. He laid down slowly, focusing his eyes on the eerie setting around him, trying to let his mind fall blank.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 2nd, 2022, 01:30 PM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

Winterstorm softly let Ravenclaw's body slide off her back and dug a hole large enough for him, and then nudged his body inside. The crying could do nothing to bring him back. She swore to avenge him by killing the cat who murdered him. "Let StarClan guide me to Ravenclaw's killer!" she roared. @spirit free @Silverdream

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!